[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that no matter how much you "make it"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (128KB, 750x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 750x1171px
Daily reminder that no matter how much you "make it" you will never be worthy of a woman unless you're Chad.

I just received this (I'm a Chad by the way).
>>
Bump because this really shows how womens' brains operate.
>>
Is r9k EVER wrong?
>>
>things that never happened

Girls love money above all else, sure they wont love you but if you got cash they'll fuck your brains out.
>>
>>26219803
She was telling me that he keeps buying her jewelry and shit but she doesn't want anything to do with him. It's all about looks, my friend.
>>
>>26219842
Why does an attractive girl have to be ok with being with an unattractive guy? Are you people serious? Less attractive girls would go for that guy when he lowers his standards to something equal to him
>>
If you're a Chad why are you talking to her instead of a Stacy?
>>
>>26219842
No that guy is just a mega cuck. Not asking for shit in return for the jewelry is cuck behavior, if she refuses then onto the next slut that won't say no. 90 percent of women only care for cash.
>>
File: 1445663452715.jpg (43KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445663452715.jpg
43KB, 500x800px
yep

you are right OP

wizard path is the way.
>>
>>26219338
>>26219740

In all seriousness, what's your problem with this? She's clearly rejected him and he keeps orbiting. Who's fucking up here?
>>
>>26220022
Look at the last text she sent. It shows women only truly care about one (1) thing.
>>
>>26220035
She is (1) woman and apparently a good one, not a whore or a gold digger. And doesn't deserve a loser like yourself
>>
>>26220035

What? She lists a few positives and then states she isn't attracted to him. It's not as if she's overlooking her lack of attraction and going after his cash. She's clearly denied him, he hasn't taken this on board.
>>
>>26220063
>>26220052
what happens to "personality is really all that matters ", roasties?

oh that's right. because the thing that actually does matter, the guy didn't have it. get fucked hypocritical blood sponges
>>
>>26220052
are you stupid?

>awesome
>because hes well off
>discussing the bloke in text

its a trash whore massaging her own ego talking bullshit
>>
>>26220125
Personality matters but there are other standards and it's just how the world works with both genders. Why don't you go for a fat 2/10 girl? I'm sure there are tons of them with great personalities
>>
>>26219234
If youre a chad why are you talking to a lumpy potato and calling it a woman?

You seem like a chorizo
>>
>>26220125

>actually being so omega you fall for some retarded meme you probably invented yourself.

Get this through your thick skull - trying to claim that platitudes means that everybody agrees with them is full retard.
>>
>>26220182
i did but she cheated on me with some faggot weaboo.

don't you ever try to compare me to you. u superficial piece of shit
>>
>>26220125
>"personality is really all that matters ", roasties?

>>26220256
>don't you ever try to compare me to you. u superficial piece of shit

Hypocritical piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>26220239
"im not like those other girls. im different "

weve been down this road before, beef roastie
>>
that woman is being contrarian. the guy has money, but he's not hot, so that's his major "flaw". if he was hot, he wouldn't have enough money and that'd be his "flaw".

"girls always turn him down and leave him" how does she know this? that's the answer anyway.
it's pathetic how much of sheep women really are. guess the ole saying is true, if you show women that other women want you, then they'll want you, has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>26220288

Why are omegas obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with them roasties? Do you really think other men are going to agree with a complete and utter failure?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 800x600px
>>26219234
>(I'm a Chad by the way).
>>
>>26220182

>Why don't you go for a fat 2/10 girl? I'm sure there are tons of them with great personalities

Because my gender isn't the one that spreads bullshit lies like "Personality is important" to hide how shallow we are
>>
>>26219234
She's lying to you. Trying to show off, never believe a women tbfh
>>
>>26219842
>not even together
>buying her jewellery

That is beyond cuck tier. I don't know why guys do this
>>
>>26220272
you're pretty fucking stupid, huh. i will date anyone who talks me, can relate to, and I get along with.

i wonder how does that make me at all superficial, dumb fuck
>>
>>26220321

>omega reads some girl saying personality is important
>luls this girl represents all girls
>implying my personality is good enough
>implying people should just be attracted to me because I'm a good guy
>le butthurt omega maymay

Get fucked
>>
>>26220310
go suck the queef out of ur gf's dusty cunt, faggot
>>
>>26220301
>"girls always turn him down and leave him" how does she know this?

Because he has told her as part of his orbiting, obviously.
>>
>>26219842
It's not about looks.

Look at Hugh Hefner and tell me if he's banging chicks because of his looks?

This guy just has a really beta aura. Girls can smell it a mile away. It doesn't matter how much money you have, because if you reek of betaness, you just won't get a girl.
>>
>>26220372
listen white Knight, if your a cunt spouting personality this that bullshit, don't lead on a guy or even talk to him ig his personality means jack dick
>>
>>26220341

You're incredibly fucking stupid if you can't work out that trying to claim all women think x is a stupid fantasy and completely hypocritical when you're getting mad at someone for comparing you to someone else.

You're a cherry picking faggot.
>>
>>26219842
sure he also wanted to marry her twice

its just a dumb whore flattering herself

my ex told me a 14y old boy fell in love with her
>he looked at me like that

women are retarded
>>
>>26220388
he shoulda lied and been like, "yeah, im fucking all types of women".
would trigger her female hypergamy and she would be forced to fuck him as well to see what the big deal was all about, this is just how all women operate.
>>
>>26219234
dat manjaw
>>26219842
Buying jewelry for random skanks is a sign of retardation, maybe he could get a proper gf if he wasn't fucking retarded.
>>
>>26220376

Getting furious, omega? You'll always be alone because nobody likes you.

>>26220409

>le all women are the same and think the same and they should all behave in the same way maymay.

You're a weak, pathetic retard. Fuck off, you omega nu-male cunt.
>>
>>26220419

You're a virgin and incredibly socially retarded. Thank fuck nobody is ever going to want you.
>>
>>26220449
Are you actually retarded?
>le all women are the same and think the same and they should all behave in the same way maymay.
Not even close to what he said.
>>
>>26220411
1. every woman does think alike. you can try and the special snowflake with your retarded septum all u want to. but u are no different than the fuck whole u came out of, roastie

and 2.i am a guy and u were trying to compare to one of you. like i said we are nothing alike so don't u ever try to compare me to u
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
OP here

Here's a pic of the girl
>>
File: other_pepes.jpg (101KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
other_pepes.jpg
101KB, 566x581px
>I like personality and intelligence more than muscles and good looks
>>
>>26220495

See >>26220499

And then choke on shit.

>being this autistic, furious, and clearly a virgin.

You're a clueless, idiotic, illiterate piece of worthless shit. You know this, everybody else knows this, have some self respect and stop acting like you know anything about women.
>>
>>26220499
By saying all women are alike you're saying all men are alike too.
>>
>>26220516

Definitely fuck worthy. She's got the smirk of someone who loves the cock.
>>
>>26220575
Yeah he posted that afterwards shitcunt.
>>
File: MK_Ultra.jpg (159KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
MK_Ultra.jpg
159KB, 400x556px
While i agree with people who are saying its cherry picking. And not all women.

But the exceptions are the true outliers.

You still asuume theres someone out there for you.

But its still a competition.

Ours is just finding that needle in the haystack before chad just fucks the whole haystack.
>>
>>26220607

If you actually follow the conversation properly, he says it earlier as well. He's a hypocrite, an autist, angry as fuck, and a life long virgin in the making
>>
>>26220611
Why does it have to be a competition though? Why can't we collectively just decide to ignore these fucking whores?
>>
>>26220611

The best you're going to get if you're not naturally attractive to other people is someone you can put up with who is willing to put up with you.
>>
File: 1332504172800.jpg (17KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1332504172800.jpg
17KB, 400x600px
>>26219234
Daily reminder that the opposite is also true. I'm a 9/10 (not posting a picture, get fucked faggots) and my severe autism and general shit-tier personality has rendered me a 23 year old virgin who literally lives in his mother's basement

The moral of the story is you need to be attractive AND successful AND have a great personality to even have a chance at fucking some 2/10 landwhale.

Thanks feminism.
>>
Becuase all it takes is one person to make it a competition.

Just like trying to attain pacifism only works if everyone believes in the same ideals of peace.

But already i feel im telling you secrets i shouldnt be
>>
>>26220516
Timestamp yourself chad, anyone can beat google images.
>>26220664
Are you the mixed race black guy who looks like a model? You must have supreme autism bro cuz you're handsome as fuck.
>>
>>26220643

There is no we. There are the men who get their pick and the failures and outliers who pick up the scraps if they're lucky, and they have no power at all.
>>
>>26219234
>I don't want to go out with him I've told him that several times.
>He owns a house and two cars I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to go out with him tee hee
>>
>>26220679
>Are you the mixed race black guy who looks like a model?

No, I'm white. But yeah, supreme autism. I have girls approach me sometimes and I can literally see the attraction dying in their faces the second I open my mouth. I would legit prefer to be ugly.
>>
>>26220618
Okay, I see.
>>26220703
I was going to tell you the rate of people getting married at least once was still at 90% but I looked it up and for millenials specifically they say 25% will never get married and the numbers keep getting worse (blacks having the worst stats).
http://time.com/3422624/report-millennials-marriage/

I doubt they're all or even mostly robots though.
>>26220722
Are there autist dating sites? I can only imagine how rife with trolling they'd be.
>>
>>26220461
damn i thought you were on my side. why are you even on this fucking board, to SJW it up? can you not see a joke when you read it or is your head too far up your fat ass?
fuck man, this board is going to shit!!!!
>>
>there's this really mad person in the thread getting mad and responding to everyone who makes a joke

is this a woman or what?
>>
>>26220858
It's either a nu male or an enraged roastie
>>
>>26219842
>keeps buying her jewelry
You know what, I'm not even sorry for him. That retard deserves what he gets.
And she's not even hot, I would give her max 6.5-7 /10
>>
File: ze6132Z.jpg (516KB, 1834x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ze6132Z.jpg
516KB, 1834x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39zx9yOtS0

this shit. the shit I find on my friends YouTube.

fucking end it.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.