[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Don't Know Who I am Trying to Kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
I haven't even been on a date in over 5 years (closer to six).

I'm ugly. I know it. I lift weights, but because I'ma a fucking Sami, I have narrow shoulders and a wiry build so I'll never be bulking but will be stronger than I look.

(5'11" manlet, too)

I care for my elderly parents. One has Alzheimer's and the other is bed-bound and pisses into a bag.

It's full time for me yet I have to make money writing erotica. (I won't touch their retirement/pensions for anything but their bills and needs.)

If it wasn't for my love for my parents, I'd have shot myself years ago. I am willing to care for them.

I get made fun of by peers for this.

"Put them in a home."

"They won't notice if you steal from them."

I'm not going to ever do that. No one understands that.

When they finally pass from This Mortal Coil, I'm just going to an hero and leave the house to my nephew.
>>
>>26216256
>5'11"
>calling yourself a manlet

You're going to make some enemies using those words, anon.
>>
>>26216256
>5'11" manlet
>5'11"
>manlet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I get made fun of by peers for this.
Fuck your peers, nigga. They ain't worth shit.
You're alright OP, don't let the crabs of this world drag you back into the bucket.
>>
>>26216256
>not doing GOMAD
>not eating 4000 calories a day
>thinking 5'11" is Manlet
Nigger there's so much hope for you, open your fucking eyes
>>
>>26216599
Also caring for your parents that much? Girls love that shit
>>
File: 1389851923024.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1389851923024.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>26216256
>5'11 manlet

girls dont like you because you are an insecure idiot who gets memed on too hard, not because you are short.
>>
File: le morphine man.jpg (12KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
le morphine man.jpg
12KB, 257x159px
You know what you need to do, senpai.
>>
you can literally get paid for what you are doing for your parents, go to your local public assistance office and sit down and talk with someone. depending on the state you are living it will be government or private funding. you will literally be paid like 16 an hour
>>
>>26216684

I CCW a 1911 3.5 Kimber Custom.

There's a little creek near here where my mother would take me to feed baby ducks as a child. God, baby ducks are cute.

I plan to hydro-shock (mouth full of water) a .45 ACP in the mouth when the time comes.
>>
>>26216736
Denied 4 times.
>>
i thought working out is supposed to make you happy
>>
>>26217509

Not when you're ugly to begin with.
>>
>>26216256
You're better than that. You're doing a noble thing. Why are you so hard on yourself? You're not a manlet either. Why pay heed to the derision of the unwise? They don't know your struggle.

Be true to yourself. Don't sacrifice what you want to do, who you want to be because of self-pity... we all have to find our own path.. You are strong. The Sami are an ancient scandinavian people. You should exalt your heritage, not disparage it.

People are telling you to stow your parents in a building full of other elderly folk that miss their family while the workers, their families, and the state waits for them to die. Do you want that for your family?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.