[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some Robot sports? >inb4 chess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1447249301.jpg (103KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
1447249301.jpg
103KB, 1000x808px
What are some Robot sports?

>inb4 chess
>>
golf, tennis, archery, badminton, paint ball
>>
>>26215754
Rock climbing
Any form of martial arts
>>
>>26215754
paintball is not a robot sport, full of children and wanna be COD douche bags. Unless a robot is shooting shit in his bad yard with a paintball gun its not for Robots
>>
Shooting

Nothing is more satisfying than loading your own hand load and hitting a plate a kilometre away from you 5/5 times

It's just so sexy
The machine work
The gunpowder
Sending a tiny piece of lead exactly where you want if to go over a long distance just feels so good.
>>
>>26215754
Fencing is a top tier robot sport.
>>
>>26215823
do me a favor and look up paintball players. airsoft is the robot version of paintball.
>>
>>26215874
And I don't mean lol xD guys look at muh ayy Kay fow sevin
And blast TV's

I mean precision shooting.
If you're going to do something
Do it well.
>>
>>26215754
I used to do archery but not competitively, I just liked the solitary side of it and occasionally walking around woodlands with a bow and arrow.

Granted It was around the lord of the rings craze but it's a welcoming change over the usual rough contact sports like football.
>>
american football the original robot sport
>>
league of legends
original comemntu desu
>>
File: TeamDD.jpg (37KB, 257x589px) Image search: [Google]
TeamDD.jpg
37KB, 257x589px
>>26215874

nah, shooting is most definitely a normie thing

now airsoft......those are the people that were too autistic to even join the fucking MILITARY
>>
File: 1454463084152.png (275KB, 475x502px) Image search: [Google]
1454463084152.png
275KB, 475x502px
>robots
>sports
Why not just ask Chad what his favorite piece of literature is, while you're at it?
>>
>>26215754
Needless to say, team sports are hell for a robot. Spent some time training in a Handball team, and i wasn't actually bad. But the coach and the team mates were too much for me.
>>
>figure skating
>fencing
>boxing
>shooting
>>
>>26215754
Darts. 0 physical labor to increase skill, math involved (but simple math since most robots including me are slow), and you get to pretend like you're a ninja throwing a dart into the jugular of your enemy.
>>
>>26215902

Because googling paintball players will get you the average paintballer. Do me a favor and look up football players. Tell me how many niggers who played in high school and are now working at a gas station and will never shut up about their high school district championship 20 years ago you find.
>>
>>26216070
So whats the point of college sports? Isn't college meant to be training for a certain job?
>>
>>26215801
Martial arts is definitely a normie sport unless you wake up at 4am and punch trees.
>>
>>26215902
No airsoft is the fedora roleplaying version. Robots and fedorfags are too VERY different but equally pathetic people.
>>
Solitaire is the closest thing to one.
>>
>>26215754
>swordfighting
>archery
>urban exploration
>anything related to RPGs
>>
>>26215754
Mountain biking
>>
>>26216399

Mountain biking is normie as fuck. It's like golf for badasses.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.