[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY ANON, READY FOR YOUR BIG DAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: JODI.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
JODI.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
HEY ANON, READY FOR YOUR BIG DAY
>>
>>26214516
>room full of basic bitches
I gain nothing from this except the small risk of getting one of you pregnant, bye.
>>
Black night again? Alright I'll clean up after your done.
>>
i'm going to need you to hand over the lego
>>
File: 1400261134053s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1400261134053s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>26214564
>i'm going to need you to hand over the lego

NOT AN ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
Big day of what? I don't understand.
>>
>"I presume all you m'ladies are here to dispense with my virginity?"
>"Proceed posthaste"
>>
>>26214516
>that foot on the right
I swear to god what the fuck
>>
>>26215004

You never heard the saying before?
>>
>>26215072
Is it time for my prostate exam?
>>
>>26215072
I guess not. I mean a big day could refer to anything, a birthday, a job interview, how am I supposed to know what these people want? What am I supposed to be ready for?
>>
>>26215072
no

I'm not even memeing
>>
>>26215126

>looks at pic
>reread "big day"
>still doesnt know
>wonder why he doesnt have a gf
>>
>>26215132

big day=wedding day
>>
>>26215246
So what does the OP photo have to do with your wedding day? They're all in hotel worker's uniforms and that's obviously a hotel room.
>>
>>26215283
>They're all in hotel worker's uniforms and that's obviously a hotel room.

you ever been invited to a wedding?
>>
>>26215283
those are not hotel worker's uniforms... those are the clothes they give to a group of women having a spa weekend...
>>
>>26215367
I browse a board for socially-outcasted virgins. What do you think?
>>
>>26214516
whoever the square-faced lady is, she's a boring normie
>>
>>26215400
no siblings who got married? no weirdo friends who maybe got lucky and gotmarried? relatives,etc
>>
>>26215283
I'm confused as well.
>>
>>26215423
I have a sister younger than me who has never had a boyfriend as far as I know, and I have no friends. So no.
>>
>>26215423
Are you THAT much of a normie that you don't understand him?

Rest in peace.
>>
>>26214516
careful no to step on the lego
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.