[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally someone give me 1 good reason against gender neutral

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

File: image.png (40KB, 453x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 453x556px
Literally someone give me 1 good reason against gender neutral toilets???
>>
They're already a thing. Only one person at a time though.
>>
>>26210754
I don't want to whip my dick out in a room full of grills
>>
Perverts
>>
File: 1453064452299.jpg (171KB, 520x505px) Image search: [Google]
1453064452299.jpg
171KB, 520x505px
>>26210754

Perverts.

Also because fuck anything that makes degenerates happy
>>
>>26210754
>Guy is washing his hands
>Catches glimpse in the mirror of genderfluid womyn taking a piss in the urinals
>Gets arrested for rape
>>
You know how the line to use the women's room is always 10x longer than the line to the men's?

That.
>>
>>26210754
rape your women
>>
>>26210780

Of course you wouldn't you faggot.
>>
>???

hello tumblrfag
>>
girls dont poop, they just use them to put on makeup
>>
They would make me too horny
>see at get into toilet stall
>have to poop too
>listen to her dealing
>picture her expression while passing a big turd
>I'm passing one aswell and if feels good
>pop a boner
>can't go outside with a boner, its a gender neutral bathroom
>start taking care of it
>listen to qt fart and I cum like crazy
>no foreskin so now everything is covered in cum
>leave bathroom in a hurry
>next day gender neutral bathroom is no longer there
>>
All dorm bathrooms in my uni are gender neutral.

Makes for some amazing faps the first few times when you fap inches away to a girl pissing but gets boring and whatever real quick. Otherwise meh, don't care about much as long as they regularly clean the showers because they get fucking filled with hair.
>>
rape
perverts
risking seeing the opposite sex genitals
overall uncomfort

your argument is invalid
>>
File: 1450393755019.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450393755019.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>26210839
>>26210843
>masturbating in a public washroom
>masturbating to washroom things
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
They should obviously be segregated by the type of genital you have.

If you have a dick, it makes sense you'd need urinals. And girls don't want to see that stuff. Getting rid of urinals? Slows down the entire process.

It's about functionality not feelings.
>>
>>26210911
I live in a triple room. There's literally nowhere else to masturbate.

And hey I have a pissing fetish.
>>
Because women's bathrooms are gross and men can never know how disgusting our bathrooms are. Also, I would rather die than have a strange man hear me rustle my tampons.
>>
>>26210754
You retards realize gender neutral bathrooms are only one person at a time, right? My university has them. So much for rational thought
>>
>>26211008
That seems impractical
>>
Public spaces in my area have had "family restrooms" for as long as I remember. They exist so that anyone can bring in little kids without anyone feeling uncomfortable about it (e.g. women having to bring little boys into the women's restroom, men having to bring little girls into the men's restroom). Plus they have diaper-changing tables because apparently people complained about only the ladies' rooms having them.
That's what I think of when a "gender-neutral restroom" is mentioned. I went to use a really big gender-neutral one in a convention center once and nothing weird happened.
>>
File: trans-bathroom.png (118KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
trans-bathroom.png
118KB, 600x316px
Cause it can be awkward for some people to use gender specific ones
>>
>>26211008
So its literally just a regular restroom like you would find in a small store that has no "male/female" sign on it?
I think its pretty retarded that people now have to designate it a "gender neutral" bathroom.
>>
>>26211290
That's a reason for not against you dumb rock
>>
rape

sex
>>
>>26210982
Abstain, do it under the covers, or get down with your roommates, just stop being a fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1453142362028.gif (985KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453142362028.gif
985KB, 500x375px
1) Any restroom that accepted both males/females/monsters posing as humans would need to remove urinals. Women are too prissy and prone to freaking about about retarded shit to give them the responsibility of simply looking away when a man pulls his cock out to take a piss in a urinal. "rape" statistics would skyrocket.
2) Women take forever to use the restroom and dirty the place up. They hog the sinks to do makeup, drop swathes of toilet paper on the seat because god forbid your ass skin touches GERMS EWWWWWW
3)Women can not take care of a public bathroom. There are plenty of people who are women/janitors who will tell you so. They run them into the ground faster than men do
4) Lines lines lines lines lines lines lines and more lines. Nobody wants to wait in line to take a piss. If you mash bathrooms together expect more instances of men saying "fuck it" and going to piss on a wall or by an alley instead because we can and will do that.
5) Too many women are obsessed with their fucking kids and have to remind everyone to "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" at every possible opportunity. It's already bad enough being a loner man walking around in public and having mothers grab their kids and pull them away if you so much as DARE to show your face outside. It's going to get even worse if they have to take little susie or timmy into the bathroom to pee and see you, a member of the male species also peeing in that bathroom. They'll sue!
>>
>>26210754
>>26210779

My college had single bathrooms for handicap students. This way either themselves or an aid can use the bathroom with privacy. Went back one semester and all of the single person bathrooms were now unisex bathrooms.

Kinda selfish automasturbation in my opinion.
>>
>>26210754
Women are actually filthier than men, so the media has kept up the "girl bathrooms are so nice and boy bathrooms are so yucky!" meme in order to discourage women from invading our lavatories.
>>
I heard that once a month or something something happens with the girls penis and its gross and guys dont want to see it. But im not sure. Its a secret
>>
tumblr just wants nothing to be sacred, the only reason these exist is to pander to trannies who don't pass
>>
File: Super effective.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
Super effective.gif
2MB, 320x179px
This is just an excuse so women can fulfill their rape fantasies. It's fucking repulsive!
>>
>>26211367
ooooooooooooooor you know... just fap in the restroom like 99% of my peers
>>
File: wot.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
95KB, 400x400px
>>26211421
>"Girl bathrooms are much nicer than the dirty boy ones! :)"
>Actual women's bathrooms, in schools, colleges, in public
>Toilet seats covered in drops of piss and occasionally watery blood
>People actually forget to fucking flush their toilets and nobody wants to flush ones they find
>Soap, water and paper towels all over the floor, as well as shit that falls out of people's bags
>Every wastebasket is overflowing with pads, tampons and wrappers
>Inexplicable clumps of hair in the sinks' drains
>An odor that's a mix of dank labia and the janitors' frantic attempts to keep the place sterile lingers in the air
>Girls in stalls constantly talking to each other or someone over the phone
>Mirrors and stall doors are desecrated with Instagram URLs and phone numbers of local semen demons
>Laquishas and Stacies crowded at every available outlet to plug in phone chargers and hair straighteners, which they stand around at the sinks using while shooting indignant glances at someone wanting to wash their hands
>"Lol that chick's been in there for like 2 minutes wtf" "Omg ewwww someone's shitting!!!"
Not an exaggeration. The only exceptions are fancy hotels/restaurants.
>>
>>26211290
That picture is stupid. 90% of people don't give a fuck about trannies and won't comment on them unless you are blatantly a man in a dress.
>>
that's fine by me as long as it's a one person room. being right next to someone of the opposite gender would be extremely awkward.
>>
>>26210811

I'm opposed to unisex bathrooms as well, but women can't, or at least I'd hope, use the urinals.
>>
I'm honestly for the idea
Out of sight, out of mind
>>
>>26212120
pretty accurate...

:(

>pooping in public

I am with this though
>>
I already have a hard time pissing when another man is in the bathroom a woman would make it 1000x worse
>>
>>26210754
Penis
Vagina
2 good reasons.
Not a big fucking deal, I will even let you use the appropriate toilet if your a tranny, just be a normal person in there. Mayb be hard if your mentally ill.
>>
File: 1452390189102.png (618KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1452390189102.png
618KB, 484x527px
>>26212120
People literaly walk in to male bathrooms and piss in the middle of the floor, or the sink. People will shit on the seat for keks and throw piss absorbed toilet paper everywhere. There is always a layer of piss on the floor and none of the toilets flush. Girls bathrooms are better
>>
>>26212439
Have you ever been to girls bathrooms though? They have all that except with blood thrown in too and disgusting piles of blood soaked rags.
>>
File: 1452049562561.png (204KB, 3952x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1452049562561.png
204KB, 3952x4200px
>at workplace
>all bathrooms unisex though mostly female workforce (it's a school)
>female complains there's piss on the floor and her long pants rub on the floor acting as a mop
>"men should have their own restroom"
>doesn't consider that her god damn pants are mopping the bathroom floor either way

I wanted to counter by bringing up female pubes on seats but I figured I didn't want to blow the interview
>>
File: 1277012899223930.jpg (43KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1277012899223930.jpg
43KB, 704x528px
>>26212120
>Taking a shit in HEB
>Go to wipe
>No TP
>Hear a guy come in
>Really like my socks, don't want to have to wipe with them and throw them away
>"Hey man, there's no TP in this stall, you think you could pass me a roll from the next stall over?"
>"Yeah man, I got you."
>Fucks around with the TP dispensing mechanism to unlock it, passes me a roll
>"Thanks man."
>"No problem. I hope if i'm ever in that situation, someone will do the same for me."
I like being a man.
>>
File: 1452547780355.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452547780355.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>>26212458
I forgot, people also shit in the sink on the floor and I've even seen shit smeared on the ceiling. I walked in a public toilet once and a kid was shitting in the urinal whilst his dad pissed up the wall. There are no bloody rags but sometimes you get blood smeared on the sink
>>
>>26211399
Upvoting for exposure.
>>
>>26212439

This is a ridiculous description and I've never seen a public restroom where any of these things happened except sometimes piss being on the ground. The closest I've seen is some kid pissed on this stone bench in a park sculpture one time about 20 years ago. Do you live in some 3rd world Squatsilvaniastan?
>>
the best thing about unisex bathrooms is you can take a massive smelling shit and leave it there floating for some unsuspecting Stacy to find
>>
File: 1453687474869.png (144KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1453687474869.png
144KB, 358x398px
>>26212575
The north of england so basically yeah. They have put paid barriers at the entrance of the toilets to try stop this but people just jump over them. Its better to just do your business outside the. I. The toilets here, won't catch any disease s that way at least.
>>
>>26212553
You just live in a shithole. In first world countries, we don't have that problem.
>>
At least us guys can piss all over the seats that some Stacey has to use later.
>>
>>26212713
You'd be surprised, look up York in england, doesn't look so shit but the toilets are basically indian
>>
>>26212518
Now try and imagine that same scenario with a feminazi or Stacey in the next stall.
>>
>>26212713
not that anon but I've seen things. things you couldn't imagine.
shit in the back corner sink. handicapped kid with his pants all the way down trying to pee in the urinal. entire rolls of toilet paper jammed in the toilet with a big dookie on the seat.
all those moments will be forever etched in my mind
time to die
>>
File: 1438029890000.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1438029890000.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>26210754

>they always turn the men's room into the tranny room
>additional bottle neck created in what was the men's room
>women then treat both bathrooms like disgusting trash mongers

Women can invite whoever they want into their horrid bathroom while kindly staying the fuck out of mine.
>>
>>26210754
I don't want to fart around women.
>>
>>26212851

I don't fart around strangers of either gender. If I'm taking a shit I wait until no one else is around before loosening my sphincter.

Why are you such a degenerate?
>>
>>26210782
nothing is stopping perverts already
these bathrooms have lower rates of that sort of stuff too, as well as violence
>>
My high school just got one today. So glad I'm leaving in a few months. It's progressivily gotten worse and worse each passing year.
>>
>>26210788
How exactly does this make degenerates happy?

>>26211334
you probably wish they were segregated too, don't you?
>>
>>26211399
Valid post here.
>>
>>26210754
My college had a couple of gender neutral toilets (not for SJW reasons, probably just laziness and no-one cared). Felt good going in there to fap right after a qt grill had just gone in there for a piss.
>>
>>26210754
men being falsely accused of sexual assault when inside of them.

/thread
>>
>>26210779
it really bothers me when single person bathrooms are gendered, especially when there is no urinal in the guy one. Probably autism but it annoys me when there's literally no reason for it
>>
>>26210754
Because women, surprisingly, are far more disgusting than men
>>
>>26213544
>when inside of them

Sounds like rape
>>
this would be great. women peeing is my fetish, i could get off just listening to them piss. especially the ones with powerful streams. hnnngh
>>
>>26212785
what in the hell, i've given someone in the next stall toilet paper many times.. yall have some strange delusions of what you think women are like, but i guess it helps keep you away which is good
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.