[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever get to see Europe before it turned into Lebanon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (119KB, 380x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 380x602px
Did you ever get to see Europe before it turned into Lebanon?
>>
File: 2423774323.jpg (180KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
2423774323.jpg
180KB, 1023x838px
Who puts bait for /pol/ on /r9k/ all the time?
>>
>>26210567
Lebanon ain't that bad for a middle eastern country. Try Afghanistan or Yemen.
>>
moar plspls?
>>
Paris, much of Spain, much of Portugal.
It was okay, they were kind of faggots in Paris but that's kind of how any big city is, and it was coupled with my being a revolting Amerifat tourist.
>>
>>26211326
sh st/nJ42k
>>
>>26211451
wat
(sry i'm a newfag)
>>
I've been to Malta, Rome, Venice, Florence, Switzerland, Paris, and London. Out of all those places London had the most allahu ackbars. I was in the major tourist areas though so there were mostly just whites walking around.
>>
>>26210567
>Lebanon
Lebanon is a Christian country.

Also, are you a USA citizen?
Why don't I just call your country Ghana 2.0?
>>
>>26210567
Lebanon is the better part of the middle east
>>
File: mxzpVlu.png (146KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
mxzpVlu.png
146KB, 1492x495px
Europe is waking up slowly but surely. The Marxist brainwashing doesn't go away overnight.
>>
>>26211662

Our niggers used to be our slaves, and even now we mostly keep them in the South or the shit parts of big cities. I can go a week without seeing a nigger in my Midwest town. If they get uppity we can gun them down.

You're cucking yourselves by allowing leftists to use appeals to emotion to import millions of niggers/sand niggers. When your darkies get violent you are arrested and charged with a hate crime if you defend yourself.
>>
went to germany, austria and switzerland in 2004. hoping to go back after the purge.
>>
>>26210567
I'm going to visit Europe throughout next year, is it too late to see everything?
Have the Islamic hordes destroyed it all
>>
sauce on the tiddy monster
>>
File: Romania.jpg (124KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
Romania.jpg
124KB, 960x796px
>>26211799

Yeah, me too. I'm going to visit East Europe in the meantime I think.
>>
>>26211745
>Our niggers used to be our slaves, and even now we mostly keep them in the South or the shit parts of big cities. I can go a week without seeing a nigger in my Midwest town. If they get uppity we can gun them down.

Have you ever heard of people actually travelling elsewhere? In the long run, your countries typial citizen would contain 13% nigger, 17% mexican and 50% white within their blood, plus other ethnics within the %'s I just mentioned. You're set to become a mexican majority country come 2050, and you're whites aren't breeding.

Let's not forget that you're the number 1 racemixing country.

>You're cucking yourselves by allowing leftists to use appeals to emotion to import millions of niggers/sand niggers. When your darkies get violent you are arrested and charged with a hate crime if you defend yourself.

Okey faggot, Europe isn't a country.....yet.
Anyway, that's Germany, Sweden and France that have a left wing public and want rapefugee cock, while the native men be cuck.

Spain, Italy, Portugay and Poland etc, are anti rapefugee.

Britain's public has been becoming redpilled (and more right wing) on the multicultural failure within Germany, Sweden and France, plus Britain's borders are tighter than ever.

Meanwhile in USA, you're an SJW factory, you have a nigger president, you let in sworns of mexicans, you make gay marriage leral in all states without state approval and you have a public that is swining even more to the left side in politics.

Only countries that are more cucked than you is Sweden and Germany.

>huur much niggers in USA were slaves doe
Yeah, but they're fucking cizitens now, aren't they.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.