[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3e8Bo5H.gif (501KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
3e8Bo5H.gif
501KB, 500x266px
What does everyone day dream about while listening to music? What particular feels do you have when listening to certain types of music?
>>
>>26206126
being a cool rich g-gangster rapper
>>
>>26206126
I day dream about having a gf/not having a gf. Because the majority of songs I listen to seem to be about sex or having a gf.
>>
>>26206126
>Nine Inch Nails
Makes me think about self destruction and hatred towards society which is redirected towards myself. Really depends on the album though.
>Florence + the Machine
Makes me think of romantic situations/fantasize about qt's. Also makes me feel bad when normies listen to music I enjoy. Makes me sad sometimes.
>Smashing Pumpkins
Makes me feel happy. I love the pumpkins.
>>
Super fucking original bump for interest
>>
>>26206126
it's literally the best way to escape this shitty reality for me.
Music takes me to worlds where I feel happy for 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

Here's a song I just want to share with you guys:
> http://deepelmdigital.com/track/everybody-needs-an-enemy

you may call it cheesy but prepare for massive feels by the end. Don't spoiler yourself.
This one just makes me think of finally growing balls, running after the girl of my dreams during a winter's night with fresh snow falling down. Time begins to slow down as my heart's getting faster and faster to the point it almost bursts out of my chest. I catch up to her, by now everything is slow motion. I grab her hand and look deep into her eye, I can see her eyes sparkling as she realizes I will never care for any other person as I care for her and my pure, honest love instantly fills her entire soul. Then we kiss. I am finally at peace. Everything feels right. Nothing will ever feel bad anymore.

then the song ends and I want to die again as I realize none of this is ever going to happen.
>>
Ascending desu
https://youtu.be/V18pa_VDw3I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimTQPRiqPc
i dream about riding through the city with my bratan olexesh smoking weed and having fun

I know its german rap but give it a chance
>no homo
>>
File: 1452759420525.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1452759420525.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>26206538
I know this feel. Too well. I'd really wish I didn't though.

>>26206602
Excellent track. I love XXYYXX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTP6TkhgdxY

This track makes me day dream of wandering around the city with everyone in fast-motion around me while I walk at normal speed.
>>
>>26206538
That sounds like a wonderful 3 minutes and 40 seconds, may you experience it time and time again
>>
>>26206538
>tfw after I go to listen I realize it's 9 minutes 18 seconds
I d-didn't mean to upset y-you
>>
>>26206815
it's ok I can understand
>>
Music is just background noise to me.

I look to it to distract myself from day to day living, but thats about it.

I used to fantasize about being a rockstar or some other autistic shit while I listened. I haven't had the self esteem to think like that for a long time.
>>
>>26206878
>tfw I still do this
It's okay to dream
>>
>>26206900
This. Dreaming is what keeps me going. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for dreams.
>>
>>26207056
If I was a pessimist instead of constantly having false hope I'd be dead by now
>>
>>26206126
I don't really day dream listening to music, just sort of picture the concept of the song or the band playing it. I have had some really trippy experiences recently falling asleep listening to Slowdive and GY!BE.
>>
Punk-Rock makes me really happy, I listen to bands like The Adolescents, Minor Threat and Screaching Weasel when I am sad. It makes me think about the good things that happened in my life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.