[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one else actively improving their lives? I've made huge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1310502795432.jpg (63KB, 433x500px) Image search: [Google]
1310502795432.jpg
63KB, 433x500px
Any one else actively improving their lives? I've made huge social and physical gains in the past year. At this point I'm only using this board to gauge my progress by how much I relate to the people posting here.
>>
Yeah, but haven't made any social gains. I just leave the house slightly more often than I used to.
>>
>>26204647
Thats how it starts.

I lost internet during my time as a neet so I had to walk 2 miles to the nearest library to get my fix.
>>
Nothing matters when you have an ugly face and a small dick. You can be the most ripped, intelligent and charismatic guy on earth yet you would still be inferior to Chad. All that hard work for nothing but scraps, sometimes not even that.
>>
>>26204758
You're not supposed to stop there. It's like an mmo. The more time earnestly invested, the greater the rewards become.
>>
>>26204806

and you are playing on a limited starter account while Chad has access to premium features for free. You can try to catch up but you WILL always fail.
>>
>>26204758
Maybe by then nothing matters if social relations or how you're viewed by others matter too much. You could still improve for yourself. Stop comparing yourself to chads so much. It'll make you feel like shit and never want to get anything done.
>>
>>26204867

Seriously, why do it while I'm a balding, ugly as shit manlet with a 12 cm needle baby dick. Nothing I'll ever do will even matter, I'm fundamentally inferior.
>>
im trying to.
can i ask you guys something? i want to leave the internet but i keep coming back

i have a few skype friends and none irl and i want to leave skype though, ive never seen their faces but theyve seen mine and i havent done anything illegal though, i just dont want anyone to call my house or anyhting. am i crazy for wanting to leave skype friends ive had for 3 years? and can i actually do that you think with no recoil?

i just kinda feel trapped online, ive left a couple times but came back in like a month and a half
>>
>>26204943
No you're not crazy. You should gathering a bunch of stuff you want to work on and just go offline. You don't necessarily have to leave the PC. I have the same feeling of just turning my internet off so that I can effectively cut off the outside world and immerse myself but it's very hard to do so for a really long time. I keep coming back here.
>>
>>26204836
I like the way you put that.
f2p players always get stomped by the donors.
>>
>>26204836
It's a marathon, not a sprint. Like wine ect...
>>
File: 1435950932244.png (21KB, 258x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435950932244.png
21KB, 258x310px
>lose weight, eat healthy, lose stutter, buy good looking clothes, get interested in normie things and talking about normie things
>tfw still can't make a friend

there's something broken inside of me that people just pick up on and can never be fixed, right?
>>
>>26204515
>license? check
>Job? Check
>own car? nope, but saving $$$, can get a good cheap beater in a month or 2
>Signup for the new gym that just opened is on todo list.

yea, i'd say im improving, not fast, but trudging along
>>
>>26205010
my friend back in high school introduced me to them and we would always talk and now my old HS friend moved far away and we never talk. me and the online guys though we talk like everyday and ive even showed them videos of me and i just feel so dumb because they never showed me what the looked like, but they are really nice. when i was gone though, they would always write "RIP (my name)" in chats, i saw it after i got back on. i just dont want to be online so much. am i total retard, ifeel like it
>>
>>26205034

It's a neverending marathon that you are destined to fail.

>>26205030

yep
>>
>>26205112
Why not simply tell them that you're going to go away for a while to focus on some personal things? Maybe they're a bit clingy but try to be upfront instead of troubling yourself over making up a lie.
>>
>>26205194
No. The marathon is quite finite. But if you never enter your stride you will end where you began.
>>
>>26205257

I'm running that marathon in a wheelchair.
>>
>>26204515
Improvement is relative
Im good at being an alcoholic and im only getting better at it
>>
So people tell me that the hardest part in trying to improve on anything is to start but that is exactly where I'm stuck at.
I just can't help but notice my own skill level in comparison to others in any category. I just want to discover that special anime protagonist talent latent in me but it is painfully obvious that it doesn't exist.
I've been sitting in the relatively same spot my entire life and all that surrounds me are steep mountains that I only look up towards and feel the crushing feeling that the reality that it is hard and the easiest decision would be to not move at all.
>>
>>26205272
Excuses are bad.
>>
File: 1454348803366.png (570KB, 616x665px) Image search: [Google]
1454348803366.png
570KB, 616x665px
Yes. Nothing seems that huge to me though.

>stopped drinking
>attempting to make myself study to get license
>stopped being a pathetic faggot clinging to friendship with exgf and blocked and cut contact with her
>5k in savings
>tfw still have a bottle of vodka and pills to kill myself with just in case
>>
>>26205429
>5k in savings
How did you earn that
>>
>>26205429
Lose the pills. Keep the booze. For now.
>>
>>26205477
I work at a ramen shop and as I only pay $345 a month in bills, its not that hard to save some money.

>>26205479
Ill consider it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.