[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did fuckers get a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: autism.jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
5KB, 307x164px
I've been throwing my resume at every job alert in my area I could find and didn't get a single call back. how do you do it anon?
>>
>>26204472
Be a minority willing to work twice as hard as fat whitey for half the pay
>>
i went to some kind of convention where employers presented their companies and recruited new interns/offered jobs

took me 1 hour to get an internship - jobcenter pays for everything for the next 3 years

it's pretty comfy desu
>>
>>26204472
I was 18 and was about to graduate highschool and i did my online application to petsmart and had my interview the day before graduation. It was a group interview and i struggled to keep my cool and spoke my best with a smile. I stayed back to buy stuff and saw the manager pass by and asked him what his name was because I had forgotten. He told me and asked me to meet him in the office after I paid. Employee looked at me and said "i think that means welcome"
I got emotional tbqh
>>
>>26204472
Because of the internet, businesses are flooded with applications. Thus, walk-ins are a necessity nowadays, even for a seemingly meager job. It shows you really want it and allows the employer to single you out from the masses of applications from normies too pussy to introduce themselves.
>>
File: sufferinsuccotache.png (317KB, 698x1242px) Image search: [Google]
sufferinsuccotache.png
317KB, 698x1242px
>>26204472
Thank you satire
>>
staffing agencies you stupid fucking retards.
found me a job the first day
>>
>>26204525
wat
you got hired for forgetting your interviewers name?
>>
the first time, it was probably because I was a reservist and that's the kind of thing that looks really good on an application

the second time I couldn't put that down anymore due to a lack of references since I'd left the reserves so I picked up some easy qualifications in security after so many hurdles. But with those qualifications I'm suddenly something people look for and I can apply for more jobs than just fucking retail, sales or waiting jobs.

I guess the point here is you have to make yourself desirable and open your opportunities up so you can have more options when applying. This is incredibly fucking hard though and I still might fail the interview I have this coming week.
>>
>>26204499
that's not how jobs work in developed countries yo idiot
>>
>>26204556
almost missed this

THANK YOU SATIRE
>>
>>26204582
Thats what works anon
Its moreson just looking interested
>>
Honestly not sure about how it works in the US but maybe try calling first, asking who specifically to send it to so you can address that person directly when sending your resume. Some might just point you to some generic e-mail address but I think trying to get on a more personal level is a good idea
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.