[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do to curse normies /r9k/? >take bus to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1451701839763.jpg (261KB, 1043x885px) Image search: [Google]
1451701839763.jpg
261KB, 1043x885px
what do you do to curse normies /r9k/?

>take bus to work every day
>glare out the window at all the normies inside at the stop by disgusting cuck-dungeon taco shop
>all the normies inside on dates with their yoga-pants gfs
>intone I HATE YOU ALL YOU FUCKING C.UCKS I HATE ALL YOU FUCKING CU.CKS I HATE ALL YOU FUCKING CUC.KS

hehehehehe can't wait to see those normies burn
>>
>>26203322
make them do all the work
>>
>>26203322
I print the most venom filled normie-hate posts, shred them into tiny pieces, and then put them into the food at the mcdicks I work at. Meme magic at its finest.
>>
>walk in streets on a busy day
>under breath with head down GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY NORMIES r-reeee
>>
>>26203322
Whenever I eat at the cafeteria, I just stare at all the students and staff around me intensely and imagine them burning to death. It makes the experience slightly more bearable.
>>
I got roomed with a turbo normie in campus apartments because I have no friends to live with. Dude is super homo and annoying as fuck, brining over his ultra stacie black girl friends. So I often pee on his dishes.
>>
I drink myself to death. That will show em.
>>
I steal from normie businesses even though they fund my neetbux
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
I ignore them.
>>
>>26204103
this
that's what they hate most
do not even acknowledge their existence
>>
File: 1454306777902.jpg (314KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1454306777902.jpg
314KB, 750x725px
>>26203414

hehehehe yes let normies grow fat on your meme talismans
>>
>>26204103
>>26204134
A agree with both. But i have to be honest, 90% of them is pure shit, but some of them are not so bad persons...The only thing they have in common is that every one of them is superficial, that 10% is just a bit less superficial and nice with other people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.