[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else cant stand being completely alone? like the few friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1448042593494.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448042593494.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
who else cant stand being completely alone?
like the few friends i have online i have to be talking with all the time if i go atleast an hour without talking to someone i get depressed
>no neet bf to talk with all day and watch anime and vidya with
can someone end me already?
>>
I feel you sempai
>>
>>26203088
i just dont want to be clingy to everyone that is nice to me because i feel people get annoyed by that
>>
>>26202804
I'm the opossite, I have a few clingy friends that want to talk or play online vidya all the time, when I just want to watch movies or anime alone, it's pretty shitty because I don't want to lose the only friends I have, but at the same time interacting with people is too much of a hassle, after one hour I get bored.
>>
>>26203185
yeah i have had people remove me becaue they tell me im obnoxious
but cant help it that i get attached to everyone really quick
>>
>>26202804
>no neet bf to talk with all day and watch anime and vidya with
If you're a girl I can fix that feel for you.
>>
>>26203211
sorry anon im a boy, but good luck finding a girl
>>
i don't care about being alone, i'm used to it

i do find it miserable that i'm basically human repellent though and no one seems to like me at all
>>
>>26202804
Be my gf bby
>>
>>26203204
Maybe you should find other people that needs lots of human contact all the time like you? I know it's easier said than done, but maybe you can find someone like that here or in the r9k omegle chat, you don't have anything to lose.
>>
>>26203233
do you have steam skype or i can post an alt email if you want
>>
I'm the exact same anon!! I just really dislike the feeling of being clingy but at the same time, I dislike the feeling of being alone even stronger.
>>
>>26203234
i have talked to some people there even talked with someone that i found to be meaningful, and like months later just removes me from skype ;_;
>>
>>26203263
yes i just want someone to be clingy and talk with all day, being alone makes me want to cry
>>
i want a clingy gf

pls be my clingy gf
>>
>>26203311
ummm you got skype steam or i can throw out a email we can talk there as well
>>
>>26203323
eww get away from me that is way to clingy
>>
>>26203275
That's sad m8, maybe you can also try those sites for japanese penpals, you can get some japanese qt to speak broken english with and learn something.
Idk now man, good luck with that, hope you find someone.
>>
>terrified of being alone
>no social skills
>can't into interacting with people
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>26203323
Add me on Skype; s77.11
>>
Failed normies general
>>
>>26203323
Not him
But http://steamcommunity.com/id/somethingillremember
>>
>>26203355
same here anon only place i can function well socially is on the internet, irl im just an autistic sperg who cant even look a person in the eyes
>>
File: Umi tears.jpg (117KB, 677x720px) Image search: [Google]
Umi tears.jpg
117KB, 677x720px
Iktf, one on one talks are too much for me though. I just keep some 4chan generals up so even if no new threads are engaging me I still feel like I have friends with those going on in the background.
I hate having to leave my laptop.
>>
>>26203364
never really had any friends and ive been a neet since i got out of high school, going on 4 years anon
i doubt i can qualify as a failed normie if i never even was or tried
>>
>>26203392
yes anon, im basically sitting in my desk the entirety of the day, just playing vidya and messaging people in the hopes i can talk with them for atleast a bit
i just want a neet like me to talk with or atleast enjoy the silence together with
>>
File: 1448741314595.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1448741314595.gif
971KB, 270x252px
>>26203347

Give me back my sides

blox blox
>>
I hate lunch breaks.
>>
>>26204338
Iktf. I eat lunch above a stairwell like a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1454437498114.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1454437498114.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
>tfw yandere levels of clingy and possesive
>>
>>26203204
because you don't want a real relationship, you just want to bother people so you don't feel alone. aka the emotional jew
>>
>>26202804
Fucking extrovert get off my fucking board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26202804
it's so strange to think that other people are out there having conversations and connecting with other people. i've had no friends for all my life with the exception of two 3 month periods many years ago and even then i can count the number of conversations i've had that have lasted an hour on one hand.
>>
>>26202804
Im going to get ree to shit and back but I'll admit I have high anxiety going out without my wife with me. Her just being there makes me really calm and in control but by myself I go very tense and tend to be way more paranoid.
>>
>>26202804
I'm only half as bad and actually me and my Internet friends treat each other like brothers one of us will pay for game servers, one will pay for games, one buys us all nice stuff for holidays etc. It's hard staying away from them it's like I'm away from full blood brothers.
>>
>>26205250
i do want a relationship
its just that i want someone as needy as me so we can both be clingy towards each other
>>
>>26205217
The cafeterias are always so crowded here and I'm worried that if I enter, there won't be any free tables left, so I go without lunch.
>>
File: 1358110910732.jpg (474KB, 789x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1358110910732.jpg
474KB, 789x1099px
In the off chance that someone will want a clingy bf

Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.