[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET life was only an illusion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 0000.jpg (25KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
25KB, 400x490px
This may finally be the day /r9k/, I thought I had put away the shame of being a NEET but I can no longer live with this

Today I overheard my sister talking to my mother about why I was still living like a fucking child (26 year-old NEET), that men my age already had careers, wives, diplomas, etc, while I literally had nothing and still depended on my fucking mother. And my mom? She didn't say anything. But this past year I've just been getting looks of disgust, and she doesn't even call me handsome anymore. I just can't take the weight of this shame anymore

When you've been a NEET for as long as I have, the only real option is to save NEETbux, leave to another state, and either make a life out there (somehow) or die in the wilderness

Don't end up like me, young NEETbros
>>
I take control of the situation and make money even if its not a job or a lot. I would sell things and give the money to my mother.
>>
>>26201785
all life is an illusion

there is no greater meaning to the world

as long as you're having fun or pursuing some sort of goal, you create substance in your life. If you don't do either, then yeah there is no reason to live. Though I find it easier to just do things... because I think it's more entertaining than doing nothing.
>>
>tfw your mom is still in denial
>>
>>26201785
Life is gay. Be neet, wish I was at school. Be school, wish I was neet again.
>>
File: images1.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>26201785
Your sister said that because for girls being 25 year old means game over, she will be only worth less every year on social market. And girls *have to* settle down before they are 25 or they are fucked.

But you are male, it is your privilege to take as much time as you want to settle down, basically as long as your dick works then you are fine.
>>
File: 1442340042599.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1442340042599.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>26201927

The worst thing about it is the time lost, you run out of options and eventually all other options become shameful because what's a 30 year old neckbeard doing at some college? What hope does he have anyway, in comparison to the fresh 20 year olds that went to college right after HS?

Soon the government will start finding random NEET bodies in the wilderness, I tell you. Because people like me will leave the nest in an attempt to escape the shame, but won't make it in the real world, so we'll just go all Christopher McCandles or some shit
>>
>>26201974
>What hope does he have anyway, in comparison to the fresh 20 year olds that went to college right after HS?

Depends on what you will actually do in college.
If you go there to smoke weed and party like 20 year olds then you will fail.
However if you go there to actually study hard (with quiting fucking video games and anime) then you probably will be more successful then all those stoned 20 year olds.
>>
>>26201974
Just join a fucking online college or some shit like that. better than doing nothing you nicht actually find something that interests you
>>
>>26201785

Nice try wagecuck. Now back to work for mr. Shekelsteinbergsteinowitz
>>
Wish I was a NEEEET
>>
22 yo clinically depressed NEET here, at least you don't live in a third world shit hole.
>>
>>26202682

Where do you live?

bloxbxblxobx
>>
Let me hug you please?
>>
>>26201785

Oh yeah man for sure, i claim jsa in the uk and i hate myself for it. there's always college people walking past the job centre and it fills me with sadness everytime
>>
>>26201785
get the fuck over yourself you stupid faggot. stop having a weak mind. literally all of your pain is in your head and can be stopped
>>
You choose to feel shame. Nothing has meaning inherent to it, we apply meaning ourselves. Read Nietzsche and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>26202033
Not really, at least those stoners have friends and girlfriends. And besides it's the guy who's charismatic or has the best connections that gets the job, not the one who studied hardest.
>>
>>26201974
>not realizing plenty of older people go to post-secondary throughout their life as they decide to change careers
Absolute retard
>>
Wait until night night then make a big stinky on your bitchy sisters face trust me you just need to show your sister her place on the totem poll
>>
of course your abusive normie family doesn't approve they just hate you for not conforming to sheklestein's society
>>
>>26204354
this

I fell for that meme about how if I studied hard and got good grades that'd get me a job. So I went to school for CS and took home a 4.0 major GPA, 3.85 overall. But I didn't know anybody. No recommendations, no internships, no extracirriculars or all that crap, all I had was my schoolwork. Which, I found out, doesn't really count to employers. It's purely ancillary, just something you accumulate as a byproduct while doing the real "networking" and such that they expect you to have done. I couldn't get a job and eventually, after being out of college for a while without one, I'll never work in the tech field, because more than several months out of work is treated as a huge red flag.

I saw plenty of people who weren't as good as me academically (I know, because the first thing everyone in class did when a test got handed back was to talk about their scores) go on to good jobs in normieland, presumably because they were friendly and knew everyone and didn't just get on the train back home to finish the problem set after class, like I did.
>>
>>26204354
Bullfucking shit. If you're studying something that is in demand you'll get the job somewhere. Stop believing crap about jobs onrobot
>>
>>26201785
You should, kidnap, torture and rape the living shit out of your sister
Show that fucking bitch how disrespectful she is
Make her fucking pay
When she is spitting out her teeth and screaming from the pain her broken limbs are causing her, make her scream more by showing her what dry, forced anal feels like
Watch her gag as you shove your shit cover dick in her mouth
Fuck that whore
Of course you will do nothing, being a "good Christian", this is a situation where being a son of Allah makes all the difference
Daughters of Islam know better than to disrespect men, it means death
>>
>>26201785
I was a NEET until 24, I just moved from Dallas to Alaska and it was the best decision of my life, I've finally got my own place and am pulling my own weight in life now.
>>
I do plan on dying out while being homeless, don't know whether to do it now while parents and family still have hope or to do it when they lose hope and shame me
>>
What the fuck did you think would happen? Am I supposed to feel bad for a bunch of NEET losers that could of gotten their lives together in their early 20's? This is what you deserve
>>
>>26201974
M8, there's two 50+ year olds in my Geography class, and one in my public speaking class. No one will question it. If anything, it's a conversation starter.

>So why are you here?
>Never too late to learn, you know?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.