[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lower standards >go on tinder date >obese stripper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: ugh.png (19KB, 512x582px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
19KB, 512x582px
>lower standards
>go on tinder date
>obese stripper with a coke habit, dumb as a box of rocks and is a huge bitch to boot
>treats me like shit but whatever it's not like I have anyone else lining up to invite me over
>one day don't text her after staying over and she had been increasingly distant and mean to me for days
>don't hear from her for months
>out of the blue invites me over
>go over because I'm a lonely beta faggot
>it's actually amazing, she seems to be treating me well

then pic related

>tfw cucked by a landwhale you lowered standards drastically for
>>
>>26199371
Should add, she had been online all day and ignored me for 7 hours to finally text that.
>>
Look dude she's not exactly wife matierial. Just bang her. That's it. Maybe bring alcohol next time and relax a bit. She's really not worth getting worked up over
>>
>>26199394
Don't take it personally. Women are disgusting and for some reason the fatties seem to feel even more entitled.
>>
Also upload a pic of her. Morbid curiosity
>>
>>26199516
I blocked and deleted her because it just made me feel shit about myself being treated like something on the bottom of a trashy girl's shoe. I don't think it sent a very good message out to her either that I would just jump at any time she would invite me over after ignoring me for days/weeks/months.

>>26199522

>and for some reason the fatties seem to feel even more entitled
What's up with that? It's like she had no self awareness whatsoever. It's as if the whole lowering standards thing is nothing but a meme.
>>
>>26199583
all her pictures are from before she ballooned to over 200lbs
>>
>>26199594
>>26199607
Like I said before she isn't worth getting worked up over. She's done this before with lots of guys. Just make sure you don't waste money or effort going back to her. And in general of you want better matches on tinder you gotta hit the gym. And if you want a proper relationship you have to get your shit together. That means a job a car and a moving out of your parents. This advice applies to 90% of robots, it's not a meme it's reality. Good luck op
>>
>>26199371
>start seeing a stripper
>she starts stripping
>KEKED

what did you expect...?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHA Faggot.jpg (36KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHA Faggot.jpg
36KB, 367x451px
>>26199371
OP are you a Russian :^))))
>>
>>26199662
Thanks anon.

Thing is, I gym religiously, work and have my own place and outside interests. Hence why I thought I was lowering my standards.

But there is always room for improvement, you are right. I've deleted tinder app because I'm not really interested in this same old bullshit happening again which it invariably would.
>>
>>26199701

I know where this go and she is not me.
>>
>>26199667
SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS A CHEF
Technically true, but she hasn't been working as one for a while.
>>26199701
Ausfaggot
>>
File: Addy.png (819KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
Addy.png
819KB, 500x557px
>>26199737
>SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS A CHEF
Top kuk
>>
File: perfect.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>26199737
Did you really expect her not to treat herself like a piece of disgusting meat? Why would she give a shit about only showing you her body?
>>
>>26199722
Never lower your standards.

Okay if you're horny yes you can fuck a fatty, but be honest to them and yourself that they aren't good enough for a relationship, never inflate a fat nasty bitches ego.

But for a real relationship stay very true to your standards, that way if things get fucked up at least it was for a girl you think was worth it.

My advice is to avoid Western women, most of them are too infected with the feminism cancer, the few left get too much attention.

Travel a bit, date and fuck foreign women, it can be a real eye opener to see how women outside the Anglo sphere treat men.
>>
>obese
>coke addict
How does this happen???
>>
File: AH_HAHAHA_FAGGOT.jpg (24KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
AH_HAHAHA_FAGGOT.jpg
24KB, 294x361px
>>26199371
>>26199722

I don't get to use this picture much OP

Just think, right now she's laughing to herself about how she plays men all the time because she's so sexy and desirable. How does it feel to be an enabler?
>>
>>26199951
Bipolar and on lithium as well... lithium will make you blow up like a prize heifer
>>
>>26199976
>How does it feel to be an enabler?
Bad, obviously.

Do I get some consolation prize for blocking and deleting her without saying anything but that sarcastic blue thumb?
>>
>>26200001
You would if you hadn't went after a fucking stripper
They're shit people anon, why did you even try?
>>
>>26200018
>You would if you hadn't went after a fucking stripper
They're shit people anon, why did you even try?

I suppose this is a lesson I had to learn the hard way. Also, loneliness.
>>
>>26200018
>They're shit people anon

Not kind thing to say...
>>
>>26200001
>Do I get some consolation prize for blocking and deleting her without saying anything but that sarcastic blue thumb?
It was a pretty good burn. She'll remember you when she hits another low point.
>>
>>26200059
>Also, loneliness.
Nigger get some friends
Don't start dating nasty strippers
Bros > hoes of any kind
Dykes are honorary bros when they aren't feminists
>>
File: bebe.jpg (10KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
10KB, 300x364px
>>26200065
The truth is neither kind nor unkind
It just is
>>
>>26200149

How is this truth? You know many stripper?
>>
File: bebe-dubs.png (525KB, 1012x1073px) Image search: [Google]
bebe-dubs.png
525KB, 1012x1073px
>>26200171
I know I wouldn't be getting a single (You) if I was wrong.
Only the truth can touch nerves like this
>>
>>26200191
No you say mean things many persona can reply also bait to does not mean is true
>>
>>26200224
Are you a stripper anon
>>
>>26200247

may be

originalstrippoker
>>
File: Precious.png (159KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
Precious.png
159KB, 500x273px
>>26200224
I drop truth and nothing more
I don't my fellow robots getting into bad situations
>>
File: oh-well.png (17KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
oh-well.png
17KB, 300x196px
>>26200275
*don't want my
typos
>>
>>26200275

You have bad time with stripper and is why you think like this now?
>>
File: animegirl.jpg (284KB, 1000x978px) Image search: [Google]
animegirl.jpg
284KB, 1000x978px
>>26200305
>implying I'd ever associate with degenerates
>>
>>26200262
Yeah I figured either that or you're dating one.
>>26200275
Obviously it's not 100% true, I met a couple of girls in college that went on to be camwhores/strippers and they were pretty decent people. Ended up dating guys that were okay with their jobs and they never actually cheated on those guys, although I guess by profession they were getting as close to it as possible. They were a little insane though, I'm pretty sure one got molested by her brother growing up and that fucked with her and the other seemed like she never grew out of her edgy teen rebellion phase, but they never went out of their way to hurt people as far as I knew.
>>
>>26200334

So you are saying you do not know what you talk about and just make thing up?

>>26200341
>Yeah I figured either that or you're dating one.

ok
>>
>>26199701
He said "sweet as". He's an aussie, you don't even need to ask.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.