[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no homely, shutin gf obsessed with me and only me forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1454198648951.png (265KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1454198648951.png
265KB, 894x894px
>tfw no homely, shutin gf obsessed with me and only me forever

i don't want some 10/10 bimbo, why is this so hard
>>
I would like a shut in gf as well.

We could wear animal pajama onsies and do cute things together.
>>
as would i anon t b h

i think every one of us on this board... would like a homely shut-in gf to obsess over us
>>
File: 1454389123924.png (277KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454389123924.png
277KB, 1080x1920px
I said it once, I will say it again. A shut-in gf is not what you want. They will quickly go from obsessed with you to I can get any guy I want once they see how easily you got with her. They'll cling to you and text first for at most a week, then it'll go downhill from there. Don't even get me started on the closet train wrecks.
>>
>>26194654

They will begin to ignore you and use you. They'll make you their side hoe and use you to get their confidence up. Trust. Sometimes it's not obvious though. Be skeptical.
>>
>>26194654
it would still be nice for a month or two

better than what I'm doing now
>>
File: zfzfd.jpg (52KB, 314x351px) Image search: [Google]
zfzfd.jpg
52KB, 314x351px
>>26194343
>why is this so hard
Because it's still a fantasy.

It's just another variety of the perfect girl.
>>
>>26194654
Yeah but she would be living in my house and wouldn't have any contact with the outside world.
>>
>>26194687

If you can last a month Kek.
>>
File: niconicono.png (231KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
niconicono.png
231KB, 500x587px
Because people have standards, anon
>>
>>26194704

But how are you going to live without the internet?
>>
>>26194712
Nico is best girl. So small, so flat and so cute.

I want ger to yell at me for being inadequate.
>>
>>26194745
She wouldn't, didn't say I wouldn't. But it doesn't matter if things are unrealistic, that's the beauty of it being a fantasy!
>>
File: tumblr_ntpzhq4Er91r1vmo9o1_500.jpg (137KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpzhq4Er91r1vmo9o1_500.jpg
137KB, 500x657px
>is shut-in gf
>all senpais leave because of my depression and self destructive ways/always worried about cuck/or not being enough
>they get tired of it
>all alone again, become sadder
>get med that work
>turn yanyan happy shut-in gf who's more secure
>stalk senpai's facebook even though we're in call 24/7
>watch him on cam 24/7
>always full screened.
thank you 4 not giving up on me senpai
>>
Because you don't deserve that kind of affection.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.