[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEREVER YOU ARE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

I have something to say to this board so here goes fucking nothing.

I believe that something happened within the individuals who browse here due to hard circumstances. I also happen to believe that we all have an effect on everything around us although it may not seem that way. What I'm trying to say is that each and every one of you can pull through out of your misery and even your lack of self confidence. Before you even consider calling me out first take a look at yourself and ask yourself with compassion how you ended up where you are, you didnt end up here because you wanted to or because chad and stacy kept putting you down it's because you allowed others to put you in your place. Imagine how much easier and how much happier you could be if you put your energy into self improvement and into activating your true talents and your true aspirations. You dont need to be anybodies dog slave you can be your own master the god of your life or the superheroe call yourself whatever you want. If you let life slam you down into isolation, into self centered bias youre wasting oxygen. Finish your suffering once and for all, you could be kissing a beautiful girl or maybe even an average girl, forming connections is a basic human need BASIC. Believe it or not people might accept you and at least teach you better ways to deal with your pain. Your fear is what is holding you back and its what makes you weak. I didnt choose the this life nor did anyone else tell me to I chose to find it myself and to this day I dont label it. I urge you to find something, something to propel you towards that thing you love thats where true passion exists. I think we all have value, if you disagree you dont love yourself period
>>
>>26193686
Thanks, this was somewhat motivating. Probably still gonna fuck up tho
>>
>you didnt end up here because you wanted to
I've hated normalfags my entire life.
I came here to get away from them.
>>
i disagree with your post
>>
>>26193853
True. I still believe they dont need to dictate your true self, nobody has to even know you completely.
>>
>>26193867
Why do you hate yourself
>>26193760
How come?
>>
>>26193936
Some people are just going to fail.
Not everyone can succeed. That would devalue success itself.
>>
>>26194014
Success means different things for different people, do you think the poor man on the block thinks about how his girlfriend got cucked or how he lost a job when hes never had one? Thats subjective, your life for better or worse has no limits life itself is limited by what you believe
>>
>>26193686
Lulz I wish it was that simple op
My god what I would give
To find happiness
>>
File: 1454304664007.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454304664007.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
I'd like to learn to draw better, to use image edition programs, to animate, to use video edition programs, to compose music, to play an instrument, proper voice acting or to sing.

But everything seems so... large
>>
>>26194273
same here anon, i wanna become a professional artist but cant get over myself to even draw regularly which just makes my depression worse.
>>
>>26194273
>so ... large

Jesus theirs your problem. You a faggot.
>>
>>26194273
>>26194411
Mastery takes time, time means discipline. How you work and the way you think about work is important. If its not hard then chances are you will not improve, the difference is the work ethic I hear this often
>>
>>26193686
>Motivational speakers HATE him!
>Local 4chan poster details the answers to life with this one WEIRD trick
>>
>>26194611
I'm sure he had good intentions.
>>
File: ^^^.png (202KB, 335x399px) Image search: [Google]
^^^.png
202KB, 335x399px
>>26194273
out of all of those, music is takes the least skill. just play scales for 30 mins a day for 1 year and your set.
>>
>put your energy into self improvement and into activating your true talents and your true aspirations
>self improvement and into activating your true talents and your true aspirations
>activating your true talents and your true aspirations
>your true talents
Costanza.jpg
>>
File: theoneandonlychampion.jpg (45KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
theoneandonlychampion.jpg
45KB, 333x500px
>>26193853
This kind of attitudes is why your life is the way it is.

>>26194014
The ones who fail are the ones who never try, or give up after failing. If no-one ever gave up, success would be incredibly commonplace and yes, be inherently less impressive/valuable, but the world is full of robots who quit after the first little bump in the road.

>>26194273
Start small. Abraham Lincoln didn't just start running for office one day. He worked as a convenience store clerk until he was in his mid 20s and slowly climbed from there.

As an ex-robot who is now the definition of what you would call a normie (job, friends, long-term aspirations, optimistic attitude) I have two serious pieces of advice for anyone who genuinely wishes to better themselves.

1. 99% of the time, you cannot fail. You either succeed or you learn. The only way to fail -- LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY -- is to quit.

2. 90% of life is not what happens to us, it is how we react. Attitude is everything.

I mean that from the bottom of my heart, even to all you bitter lonely shut-ins who will respond to this with hatred. You may not believe me, that's fine, but I've been there before. Living alone and depressed in poverty, considering suicide every day. But I was lucky enough to have someone reach out to me and tell me what I'm telling you today. You can do it, robots. If I can, anybody can.
>>
>>26193686
>What I'm trying to say is that each and every one of you can pull through out of your misery and even your lack of self confidence.
Hmmm almost stopped reading there.

>Your fear is what is holding you back and its what makes you weak.
He's right.
I should do what I feel passioned to do. Thank you for your support.
I'm gonna save money for my birth certifercate and passport registration so I can kill my mom and then flee the country the very same night and take my life.

Much obliged random, inspirer.
>>
>>26193686
>be me 22 yo
>cute girlfriend, job with a promising future and lots of friends
>living this way because "it's the right way to live"
>I fell tired and hollow all the time
>one day I decided to make a change
>quit my job, dump my gf and lose contact with everyone
>finally fells like I'm myself

why are you trying to impose your way of life into others anon?
>>
File: IMG_20160130_215043.jpg (532KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_215043.jpg
532KB, 1920x1080px
>>26193686
Fuck you

Kill yourself

It's better to burn than to fade away
>>
This is retarded. I don't have any backstory. I was just bored and ended up here because this website entertains me. My life sucks but I don't mind. I chose this just like pretty much everyone else.
>>
>>26195730
This.

I'm not happier since I've given up my social life but I'm not stressed out anymore, way more peaceful to just be alone.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>26193686
No i really wanted to, I haven't had a ton of bad experiences with chad or stacy I'm just miserable.
>>
File: 1371986829382.png (31KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
1371986829382.png
31KB, 351x395px
>tfw have a super easy life and never even had anyone be mean to me in any way in real life and only browse for the banter
>>
>>26195730
>I feel tired and hollow all the time
I honestly wonder if that's what its like for most people who seem to have normal lives. I lived like a normalfag for a while in uni, and it takes so much work all the time to stay like that that it just drains you into nothing. And it even dulls your thoughts, you get to the point where you think mainly about things your friends are interested in. Groupthink is real, and it affects almost everyone.

Life is much more interesting once you cut off contact with everyone who doesn't actually interest you. I'm here mainly because despite all the shitposting and general faggotry there are actually some decent conversations that can happen, and there is no point in talking to someone who doesn't know how to hold a conversation.
>>
File: 1454074458303.png (915KB, 797x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454074458303.png
915KB, 797x1600px
>>26193686
The thing is I hate humanity including myself. I just wanna die, I have no aspirations. The only thing I wanted out of life was love. Even before I had any concept of sexuality love and romance was literally the only thing I wanted out of life. The love in talking about dosent exist and it's killed me. I can't do it man. I live f yofor what you're trying to do here but you're wrong. We can't all be saved...
>>
File: a112431.jpg (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a112431.jpg
30KB, 200x200px
>>26193686
I just want to be alone.

I came here to get the fuck away from normalfags like >>26193853.

Hell, being forced to make connections is the source of my unhappiness.

Fuck off.
>>
>>26196239
* I love you not I live you lol
>>
Oh hey I was going to make a thread kind of related to this. The thought of suicide has always been something I've seen as stupid because either nothing is there after death or God gets mad at you and you get sent to Purgatory or Hell. Lately, though, I'm just tired of living. Where once I could look forward to something, now there is just nothing. Oh hey, I could go find that special someone! Yeah, but that would require using energy when I am mentally, emotionally, and consequentially physically exhausted. If I'm just wasting oxygen, that I'll waste it out of spite for those that have put me in this place. I've tried to be nice to people; I've tried to do what I wanted to do; I've tried to get where I wanted to be. I'm just not allowed to be who I want to be. It's easy to say, "Do your best!" but this reality is not affected by one's motivational words alone. I'm probably not going to commit suicide because I'm afraid of what's at the end, so I'll just lie in bed until whatever.
>>
>>26196259
Basically, I just don't fucking care anymore. Since I don't want to die physically, I'm just going to sleep for as long as I can since I can avoid living that way without dying immediately.
>>
>>26193853

>>26193686
I came her of my own volition. I don't want companionship. As far as I'm concerned people are worth less than insects because at least they can form a balance with their environment. I'm just pissing away time in everything that I do.
>>
>>26196259
>I'm afraid of what's at the end, so I'll just lie in bed until whatever.
Oh god the feels
>>
awwwww thats a cute pup!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.