[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board, right now, who unironically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1449138989899.jpg (108KB, 623x549px) Image search: [Google]
1449138989899.jpg
108KB, 623x549px
>there are people on this board, right now, who unironically are NOT narcissists
What does this feel like?
>>
how do you mean you question exactly? I'm legitimately kind of interested in where this thread might go.
>>
>>26192935
I'm probably the opposite of a narcissist I fantasize about suicide daily because I hate myself so much. I have to hide it though or other's will try and fuck with me. Good thing I'm alone.
>>
Covert narcissist here, I have to say it's a pretty good feeling knowing that I'm superior to almost everyone I meet, however it's unfortunate that nobody will ever understand or recognize my greatness.
>>
-Excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
-Extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type
---
So how does it feel to not be obsessed with myself? Hard to say 100%, other people have always come first for me and I was taught when I was very small that I was not of value or importance. I grew up denying my existence, I would say that's not narcissism in a strict sense of the word. Feels a little empty in a way, building an ego and a self is tiring. I really like the empathy that comes with it though, I find it so fascinating to try and understand what it is to be another living being. Or anything for that matter, experiencing existence from other perspectives is enlightening. feelsgoodman
>>
Is it still narcissistic to be self-obsessed but in a negative way? I have social anxiety and constantly find myself making unfavorable comparisons to people that are smarter than me, better-looking, have nicer voices, hands, etc. I have no self-esteem whatsoever and want to die. Someone said this is narcissistic because I believe people give a shit about me when in reality they don't even notice me.
>>
>>26193346
Lol shut up you sound like a fag
>>
>>26193384
don't be afraid bby I'll treat that dick of yours real good ;)
>>
>>26192935
What's the point in playing the game if you can't be the main character?
>>
>>26193447
I like this answer, golden brown /10 anon
>>
>>26193362

There are two types of Narcissism. Grandiose Narcissism (full of yourself) and Vulnerable Narcissism (feel victimized) school shooters are pretty much always vulnerable narcissists.
>>
>>26193346
oh wow, you're so empathetic. such a wonderful, selfless person. what a saint.
see what I did there?
>>
I can't be Narcissistic because I'm too self-aware about my abilities that I rate my self to be above average in terms of abilities, I really can't delude myself into narcissism.
>>
It is relaxing to know that the world wants very little from me
>>
>>26193024
Yeah that's narcissism still you moron. Being self obsessed, thinking everyone is thinking about you...
>>
>>26192935
feels good man. i turned myself into a physical and emotional bastion of strength for others and am reaping the rewards for it
>>
>>26195917
>and am reaping the rewards for it
how? what are these rewards you speak of?
>>
>>26192935
Who the fuck are these retards?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.