[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard fat girls have self-esteem issue and are much easier.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: fattie.jpg (65KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
fattie.jpg
65KB, 500x444px
I heard fat girls have self-esteem issue and are much easier. Is this true?

How do I get a fat gf? I'm not very attractive myself.

Also if you manage to repair their self-esteem, do they leave you for someone hotter?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>26187669
Are you a fat fuck?
>Be aware large women have standards too.
>>
>>26187669
thats not fat

thats true thick
>>
>>26187669
Yes you'll hear them bragging and boasting about how hot they are but 2 days later they'll have an emo melt down
>>
File: 365.jpg (18KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
365.jpg
18KB, 680x380px
>do they leave you for someone hotter?
Literally every girl does this m8.
>>
>>26187692
No, rather skinny, and ugly.

>>26187712
? Look at her arms and body...
>>
>>26187797
This

Women are attracted to the men with the highest status and attractiveness and would leave you for one in a heartbeat. Like cockroaches attracted to the male cockroach with the prettiest shell.
>>
>>26187669
That woman is easily 8/10...

Lower your standards anon, and maybe you might get a girlfriend.
>>
>>26187802
>? Look at her arms and body...

Hello, I know about fitness and bodyfat percentages so I can correctly judge. We can see visible abdominal muscle so for women we might assume her to be 15% body fat. That is very slim for a woman.

What you are noticing is the wide hips. Wide hips tend to make the shoulders look more narrow and the waist look more filled out. Thus a misinformed person might assume that they are fat even though it is simply their bone structure.
>>
>>26187669
Holy fuck this girl is not fat at all
Her body is ideal
If this kind of girl is what you're looking for it wouldn't be easy
But it would be for real fat girls
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (36KB, 680x348px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
36KB, 680x348px
>>26187876
>I know about fitness and bodyfat percentages so I can correctly judge
Yeah, going on bodybuilding.com makes you an expert.

Look at her face. It's round as a moon. Her arms, legs, armpits, torso except belly... 0 bone definition. The belly is probably product of liposuction.
>>
>>26187972
No I don't go to bb.com I read books and shit. From seeing her other pictures I guess her to be around 20% more or less. I don't think that is unreasonable at all. She is a big woman, I am not a big guy, so I do not personally feel compatible, however the big broad guys would love her.
>>
>>26188023
for you, not so big guy
>>
>>26187712
thick girl gospel has been spoken
>>
>>26188101
I really am not big. I am 6 foot but not broad at all, I got some pretty bad arms too. Good lats and legs only. For my weak bench my chest looks pretty good so I think I have good pec muscle bellies. But my bone structure is narrow.
>>
>>26187669
No. Surprisingly, outward appearance has nothing to do with a girl's self esteem. Even the fattest hambeast will expect to be treated like a princess and would rather fuck nothing at all than fuck a beta. On the flip side I've seen pretty girls get pressured into relationships with ugly guys just because they are too soft to stand up for themselves.
>>
>>26187669
as long you truly love her she will love you back, stop doubting people
>>
>>26188196
Top kek

>actually believing this

The less you invest in a bitch, the more she invests in you. It's the Chad way.
>>
>>26187712
he's right, you know?

this is true thick, reserved only for 6'5+ high test god-tier chads

manlets need not apply
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1024x904px
I'm being 100% serious when I say I'd rather remain a virgin and jerk off for ever than have to fuck a fat fuck. The very sight of an obese women is so unbelievably revolting I can't bare to look most of the time tbqh I don't know how some guys do it.
>>
What's this chicks name? Whatshername? Whatshername?
>>
>>26187669
>filename 'fattie.jpg'
>chick has a six pack
>>
>>26188196
Lmao
>loved a fat girl for seven years
>she drops me at random without ever explaining

No, they're just as bad
>>
fat women seem really entitled, they have the fat woman equivalent to small man syndrome 2bh
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.