[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /always looks angry/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 48967389789378934.jpg (133KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
48967389789378934.jpg
133KB, 1200x720px
Who /always looks angry/ here?
>>
i scare everybody, i have an always angry looking face and am quiet as fuck... apparently i sneak up on everybody and unintentionally scare the shit out of them
>>
everyone constantly asks me if there is something wrong because I always look pissed off

yes, there is something wrong, MY FUCKING FACE
>>
>>26184549
I look like a lowlife thug, i guess deeply set eyes with angry looking eyebrows makes it work.
>>
It's one of the reasons why I wear glasses 2beeh

>wore contacts to work
>ANON IS SOMETHING WRONG YOU LOOK SO ANNOYED
>>
Don't believe any of the shit the people say.

You don't "look angry" you just have an ugly / threatening (which is the same as angry from a woman standpoint) fucking face and that's about it.

It's just a way to tell you that you're a fucking weirdo without having to actually saying it.
>>
>>26184856
What if people always notice when I smile and ask why am I smiling?
>>
>>26184891
you probably look doofy when you smile
>>
I do, and I know why.
When I'm just walking around, not interacting with anyone, I usually think to myself. Focus in on something, and stick to it.
This causes my brow to furrow to varying degrees. combined with eyebrows that have a downturned interior, it gives my eyes an expression that looks angry.
Eyes end up a little squinted, and intensifies the expression.
And I tend to keep my lips tight and my teeth slightly clenched. It tenses the muscles in the jaw. Completes an expression that is neutral for me but angry for others.
>>
File: 1454363405505.jpg (43KB, 413x650px) Image search: [Google]
1454363405505.jpg
43KB, 413x650px
>>26184549
I don't know why, but I would still hatefuck Cercei till my dick fell off
>>
I never smile because I have really bad teeth. But try explaining that to people.
>>
>>26184549

I do, OP. My thinking face looks like I'm grumbling. And I'm often lost in thought. Folks have told me I have RBF.
>>
>>26185860

I don't know why, but I would tenderly love Ivanka until we both died of old age together.
>>
My manager kept telling me i needed to smile more, thats not how my face fucking works you peice of shit beaner
>>
I don't look angry but people always say I look like a douche, or very self-absorbed. That's why some people are a bit reluctant to talk to me first lol, but then they get to know me and they get surprised that I'm actually a nice person.

I hate it because I've been told that in parties many girls want to talk to me but they don't because they feel intimidated.
>>
File: 1410800341307.jpg (206KB, 1539x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1410800341307.jpg
206KB, 1539x1323px
>constant angry look
>parents and acquaintances tell me to stop frowning
>mother constantly tells me to stop it as it scares away women

Fuck it all to hell, I LOOK THIS WAY. FUCK OFF!
>>
Actually went out last weekend. I was stood at the bar, completely minding my own business. Patiently waiting to be served. My peripheral vision could sense some guy keep fucking staring at me. Eventually, his gaze simply wouldn't stop so I turned to look at him. He just stared like some retard and said CHEER UP MAN IT MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN! I'm pretty sure he was a fag. Whatever, this kind of thing really annoys me. I was just minding my own business. Maybe I do look miserable but I'm waiting at a fucking bar in a packed pub just wanting to get a drink. Do I have to be jumping around with a big fake grin on my face like some pansy fucking normie queer? I don't think so
>>
File: 1454126768385.jpg (70KB, 587x439px) Image search: [Google]
1454126768385.jpg
70KB, 587x439px
>>26184777
Lucky Trips brah
>>
>>26184583
same

original comment (tm)
>>
lol once a granny stopped me in the street and asked why do i always look angry
>>
File: 1454002490346.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1454002490346.png
649KB, 977x1195px
my rbf is off the chartz
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 395x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 395x566px
I have a good face but even in my normal expression I have the look of anger and I have the thousand mile creep gaze. Kill me man.
>>
>>26184549
I've always looked angry thug. Back when I had friends, people would ask them to ask me to get them drugs even though I was a fucking loser who didn't even drink.

On one hand intimating people feels kind of nice but it gets lonely
>>
I do when I go to class. I walk really quickly with a scowl on my face and my eyes down,

I'm not actually angry, I just want to get to class.
>>
File: 1454298603257.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454298603257.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>tfw resting bitch face
>tfw i will never be approached by someone without them already thinking I'm in a bad mood, so they will only approach if they need something and not just for casual chit chat
>I don't want to come off as a scary creeper, so I never actually approach anyone.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.