[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody manipulative here? I'm not but I want to be.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1427142715831.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1427142715831.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
Is anybody manipulative here? I'm not but I want to be. Post manipulation strategies.
>>
Please respond to this thread.
>>
>>26183123
Manipulative fuck
>>
>>26183123
whoa how u did that
>>
>>26182445

I can help you with that. What are you hoping to accomplish?
>>
Bumping this thread, as for I am curious as well.
>>
>>26183161
I wanna get a girl to "assist" me with some "business" in my basement.
>>
>>26182445

Same. I realized normies would be better off if I molded them into the person I wanted them to be.
>>
>>26183201

I need some background information to help construct the plan

>How do you know the girl?
>What sort of "assistance" are you looking for?
>What do you know about her?
>Why did you choose her in the first place?
>>
>>26182445
I dunno, lying in general? Manipulation isn't some magic wand type thing. If you have the social savvy to pull it off it might get you a slight edge, but the second people find out you're playing them, you're billy-no-friends for the next ten years.
>>
Read THE 48 LAWS OF POWER. Don't feel bad about manipulating people. Some are just sheep and will be forever. Also it is good to know when someone is trying to manipulate you
>>
File: 1444342008418.jpg (10KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444342008418.jpg
10KB, 208x250px
>manipulate roaches on this board
>cause turmoil without having to post myself because my manipulation runs so deep
You will never compare, roach.
>>
File: smughijak4v2.png (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smughijak4v2.png
54KB, 640x400px
>>26183728
This. You roaches are merely a game to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 231x346px
I do, but I'm afraid I can't offer you any 'strategies'. What I can do, however, is point you in the right direction.
>>
>>26182445
>>26182445
>pretend to be girl on steam
>filthy cockroach betas love me
>string em along
>keep the possibility of a relationship open but never confirm anything
>receive steambux and validation
>>
>>26183201
Use the law of reciprocation: help her with something menial then ask her to accompany you to the basement, make sure to include the word because somewhere in your ask. Also, before you ask make a joke like "you want to help me clean my entire house?" If she says not really say "well, can you atleast help me clean my basement because I really need help?". Boom done, also this>>26183771
>>
File: 1449044328667.jpg (31KB, 467x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449044328667.jpg
31KB, 467x450px
i think i'm usually the one being manipulated rather than manipulating people but, and idk if this counts, i find that if i want someone to talk about something they're uncomfortable with sharing if I just stay quiet it will make them more nervous and they will eventually start talking to fill up the silence. it works great for getting secrets out of people and it works almost every single time. You know actually now that I think of it, I can usually gauge how people will react to things and i can usually determine the best way to talk to them in order to get them to cooperate best. I only do that stuff though if i need something from them. idk if any of this is even special snowflake skills or stuff anybody can do
>>
>>26182445
The key to manipulation is to understand that it's not what you say it's how you say it. Most communication is nonverbal. Your appearance, the pitch of your voice, your body odor, and things like that matter a TON. Get fit, wear shoes to make you look taller, eat less red meat, and shit like that to advertise yourself better. Then just try to convince people of whatever you want
>>
Chill bro. You don't want to be an asshole.
>>
>>26184290
This is true, the Halo effect plays a major role.
>>
Few easy steps to start out
- Don't share anything about yourself, only if it get's you closer to the guy you want to influence
- Never tell the whole truth
- Use your words carefully. Keep reaction time in mind when you put together sentences, the shorter the better
- When somebody questions your opinion ask them back. Most of the time people only want to hear their own opinions from someone else's mouth. This way you don't violate the first rule and you know more about the subject. If the guy asks you back about your opinion try to come up with a sentence that is really vague and he might think you are on his/her side
- Jokes. Everybody loves jokes. Be the funny guy, no one expects the funny guy. If you aren't funny just watch stand ups and comedy shows, something will stick on you. Comedic timing is important.
- NEVER underestimate ANYONE. That's the most important thing. Everybody is useful. Keep everyone as close as possible without violating the first rule.

Mostly these.
>>
>>26184462
Also some real life examples
- When somebody asks you about your taste in music or movies, give an answer that they understand, for example if you love braindance and breakcore don't tell them "Yeah I love braindance and breakcore", say that you mostly love electronic music. When they ask you "Oh you mean [generic EDM] artist?" tell them "Something like that and some other stuff". Make them feel right. People love being right.

- For example a guy asks you about some non-normie hobby or free time activity, like 4chan. Don't start going all out on dank memes and refrences, don't get carried away. Tell him that you've heard of it and it sounds interesting. Make them feel in charge.

- There are times when you have to show them that you know some stuff about some subjects to keep them interested in you. If some retard starts talking about anime or some shit throw in some words that imply that you have SOME knowledge on the subject. This will keep them interested in you.
>>
>>26184462

If someone knowns anything about you at all that could be used against you immediately cut contact.
>>
whenever my parents get mad at me for something im always able to make them mad at my brother instead
even if im blatantly the one at fault i always come out looking like the good son
im not sure exactly how i do it, i think i just work really well under pressure
>>
>>26184789
Bad tactic if you meet the guy on a daily basis. Keep your enemy closer than your friends. Start sharing some fake info about yourself so he/she thinks you confide in him/her. That's really the best way. Cutting contact only works online.
>>
>>26184889

Cutting contact is the best route online 100% of the time. IRL it's all about distancing. If someone has dirt on you or can reveal you in any way distance yourself heavily.
>>
>tfw my massive web of lies is strangling me

i have absolutely mastered the art of bullshitting but i dont see a way out, life soon to be fucked
>>
>>26184939
Not really. I have an IRL example of why this doesn't work.
>have girl friend (not gf, we call her 1)
>knows shit about other girl I know (we call her 2)
>1 and 2 were BFFs for over 10 years, they know eachother inside and out
>2 cuts contact with 1 because 1's annoying
>1 rats 2 out to me and now I know a bunch of shit about 2 I'm not really supposed to know

It really depends on the level of the relationship too, but cutting contact is risky.
>>
>>26184962

What are the lies you have told?
>>
>>26183728
>dont have to post to get you people
>posts

lol you are one funny group home retard i'll give you that.
>>
>>26184290
>eat less red meat

What?
>>
>>26182445
what are you trying to get out of the manipulation? Money, sex, power? If it's money try giving out gifts to ingratiate yourself to others. If it's sex go to the gym and eat better. If it's power I have no fucking idea
>>
>>26185321
red meat is bad for your body odor and the way you smell matters. Giving off the right smell can make you more attractive and improve the halo effect's impact
>>
>>26184724
>Make them feel in charge
Baneposter detected.
>>
>>26184194
that doesnt work on people who are comfortable in silence.

source:people try to do this to me
>>
>>26185332

Answer this. We need to know what your goal is with at least a small amount of detail.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.