[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>type out an informative post for an anon >thread get pruned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

File: tyrone-rage.gif (917KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone-rage.gif
917KB, 300x201px
>type out an informative post for an anon
>thread get pruned before you can post it
Stripper anon wouldn't have cared or changed anyway
>>
File: 1431463591758.jpg (25KB, 558x411px) Image search: [Google]
1431463591758.jpg
25KB, 558x411px
>>26175418
>spill my deepest feelings out
>thread dies not too long after
>feel kind of relieved
>a few days later, find that someone posted it on Twitter for all their normalfag followers to laugh at
What the hell is this
>>
>>26175535
If you were the one trying to get that Russian stripper to marry you fuck off.
If not I'm sorry that happened anon
>>
>>26175418
>spend half an hour writing a response to thread
>almost finish it before I remember nothing matters what is the fucking point
>close thread without posting
>go back to sleep

what the fuck have i come to where I can barely muster up the effort to talk shit on here
>>
File: 1453929602550.png (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453929602550.png
62KB, 750x750px
>tfw keep writing these very personal wallposts only to have it kill the thread

I just want someone to understand me. Another human being to reach out and say, "Yeah, I feel that too, anon."
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-16+at+04.45.57).jpg (74KB, 1656x931px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-16+at+04.45.57).jpg
74KB, 1656x931px
>>26175738
a grand irony it is, that we can all probably identify with such a feel
>>
>>26175418

I am still here. I was thinking you left when I messed up with log and tree house.
>>
File: pls don't let this be real.jpg (70KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
pls don't let this be real.jpg
70KB, 500x733px
>>26175822
>Just type it all up again
I don't see much point try to change degenerates on the internet
Go talk to a priest if you're interested
>tfw your dyke friend nicknamed you father because you can have passionate informative religious tirades she somehow enjoys, but can't be bothered to make a long post on 4chan
>>
>>26175931

Is okay if you do not want to say again. I understand. I am interested in what you say not random priest. Is cute relation you have with her:)
>>
>>26175967
I yelled at her when she gave me the nickname
>>
File: 1435536539460.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435536539460.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>26175738
I write out the wallposts, but I never ever post them. I just feel like no one will bother to read it and I'll just kill the thread anyways.
>>
>>26175981

Angry yell? That is not good.
I still kind of want to know what you were going to say. Maybe do quick?
>>
>>26176005
Yes because I'm not someone in the apostolic succession and I felt she was making light of the position too much. Now I just don't care
>Maybe do quick?
I prefer obnoxious reddit tier fedora tippers because they're easy enough to bother by posting le hat man and moving on. Also /r9k/ isn't the place for it really. /his/ is better
>>
>>26176054

Do you still think this way? I think is little scary if you act that way.

So you do not want to tell me because I might not be upset of what you say?
>>
>>26176089
>tell friend to stop what you perceive as disrespecting you faith
>be the bad guy
Amazing
>So you do not want to tell me because I might not be upset of what you say?
No, because I'm lazy.
>>
>>26176112

But you say you yelled. Not good I think.

Please say what you do in last thread?
You are not to lazy to reply to me noe :)
>>
>>26176138
I didn't actually yell. I chastised her.
I'm too lazy to talk up the Orthodox church especially when I'm positive it won't change anything. I'm not talking to someone Christian in any way. I'm not even Orthodox :^)
>>
>>26176166

But why your saying you yelled in other post? Very confusing for me haha

You are right I thinking it probably will not change things. But I still really really want to know! You are tease maybe make good stripper yes? :P

But if no Orthodox why care so much?
>>
>>26176220
>But I still really really want to know! You are tease maybe make good stripper yes? :P
Don't have the body for it sorry
>But if no Orthodox why care so much?
I'm Catholic, but there isn't a real Catholic presence in Russia and Orthodox Christians believe 99% of the same things as me
>>
>>26175418
>tfw encounters with the Russian stripper
>tfw she's a nice person but for some reason she's posting on r9k

I saw her post on /soc/ too. She's very pretty.
>>
>>26176236

You should start doing things for body like eat good and go for walks! Very good for you is what I do. But I have always be skinny like mother. So maybe is some thing I get from her also?

So almost same. You still do not want to tell me?
>>
>>26176239

I like this place. Have many kind persons!

I do not think I post on /soc/ before when was this? But I will agree that I am very pretty :P
>>
>>26176298
I'm skeleton tier already and have no interest in exercising or changing my diet.
>So almost same. You still do not want to tell me?
Matthew 7:6
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Nothing will change, so why bother?
>>
>>26176326

Ok is good you like your body for it to.

I do not understand Matthew he is saying I do not get it and not appreciate this?

>Nothing will change, so why bother?

Because I say please :)
Maybe you can make me good again. Jesus had prostitute friend he helps yes?
>>
>>26176387
Not that anon, but I always understood it as that Jesus had prostitute followers because he recognized that they were prostitutes by circumstance. Being a prostitute is not glamorous, and people typically don't want to do something like that unless it's out of desperation.

So maybe you could say that it's more sinful or less understandable to have lots of sex out of a lack of self-control or for pleasure than it would be to use it as a means of survival.

But then, I'm the type of Christian who could empathize with every kind of wrong-doer.
>>
File: St. Mary of Egypt.jpg (85KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
St. Mary of Egypt.jpg
85KB, 348x500px
>>26176387
>I do not understand Matthew he is saying I do not get it and not appreciate this?
He's saying not to bother preaching with the people who aren't going to change
>Maybe you can make me good again.
I'm not God, I can't do this
>Jesus had prostitute friend he helps yes?
He certainly got them to stop being prostitutes and got them on the proper path. I'm not Jesus though and I think he was talking to people more likely to change.
Pic related was a whore who became a Saint so anyone can be redeemed, but she literally saw a miracle from God. I'm not God
I was answering your question of what the Orthodox church teaches. You're not a Christian so I doubt you'd particularly care in the end. Your apathy to the suggestion of talking to a priest shows this. They could tell you what the Orthodox church teaches.
>>26176429
>So maybe you could say that it's more sinful or less understandable to have lots of sex out of a lack of self-control or for pleasure than it would be to use it as a means of survival.
It's not less sinful as a matter of fact
>>
>>26176451
Actually correction to this
Everyone already has been redeemed by Christ's sacrifice on Calvary, but anyone can be saved.
>>
>>26176429
Also Jesus didn't have any prostitute followers. He had ex-prostitute followers. The unrepentant aren't followers of Christ, no matter how much faith they have
>>
>>26176429

Is good thinking. You are kind person.

>>26176451

Oh ok. But why do you not try? For fun!
I always was thinking that religion can help with life in way that you read book to build thing do you understand? Like no murder and be kind and stuff :)

>>26176470
>Christ's sacrifice on Calvary

I do not understand this. like horses?
>>
>>26176496
>>26176451
Let me tell you something.

If you believe that God is all-powerful, omniscient, omnipotent - You believe that God knows and has always know the entire story of life. He knows the future and everything that would happen to people. But if it is possible that God knows what will happen, the future must be definite.

God created all man with that knowledge. But it is still possible for men to sin and to be condemned to hell. God still created man with that knowledge. He created man knowing that through that, many souls would be condemned to hell. Beyond that, he created every living person already knowing that they were doomed to hell from birth.

If you don't believe in fate, then it's impossible to say that God is omniscient. If he knows every possible future, then he's only speculating as a human would.

Anyway, I admire you for not being lukewarm if my assumptions are even correct, but theism of any kind is pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>26176544
>I always was thinking that religion can help with life in way that you read book to build thing do you understand?
I understand I suppose
>Like no murder and be kind and stuff :)
What is kindness though? Just being accepting of everything isn't kindness in a Christian worldview.
>I do not understand this. like horses?
Calvary is the name of the hill that Christ was crucified on.
>>
File: medal-of-euphoria.jpg (95KB, 804x1065px) Image search: [Google]
medal-of-euphoria.jpg
95KB, 804x1065px
>>26176571
>Let me tell you something.
>Entire post full of shit I've never heard before and didn't ask for by an atheist
>Your religion is stupid
Thanks for posting friend
>>
>>26176589
>the basis of my faith in a god
>I've never heard of this
>>
>>26176606
Shit that was a mistake in the post
Meant to say I had heard it before
>>
>>26176575
>What is kindness though?
Like do not be mean to persons you do not know and be nice and help with things and stuff.

>Calvary is the name of the hill that Christ was crucified on

Oh I did not know it had name, why is it name after horses?
>>
>>26176638
>why is it name after horses?
It's not, you're thinking of cavalry.
>>
>>26176638
Cavalry is the name for horses you're thinking of
>Like do not be mean to persons you do not know and be nice and help with things and stuff.
Kindness is to do what's best for someone. And sometimes that means being "mean". If someone does something wrong that'll harm themselves physically or spiritually it's more kind to oppose this than to blindly support it.
>>
>>26176638
if you try to make good decisions, help others succeed in their lives, and never turn your back on suffering, I think you'll be doing a whole lot more for the world and for humanity than anybody who blindly follows the arbitrary laws and rules of some 6000 year old Hebe

anyway, I'm done offending people ITT
>>
>>26176670
>If someone does something wrong that'll harm themselves physically or spiritually it's more kind to oppose this than to blindly support it.

But how do you ever know that what you're doing is helping to solve the problem and not just exacerbating it? Would you still be the righteous one in unknowingly causing more sin and more suffering?
>>
>>26176704
>anyway, I'm done offending people ITT
Try not to give yourself too much credit
If you think I haven't heard the shit you've said before or that it's particularly "offensive" you need to get your head out of your ass and step up your game.
Fedoras on /his/ are better at it than you
>>
>>26176658

oh ok, is embarrassing haha

>>26176670
Yes thank you is my fault.

May be you are right. Like tough love yes?
But I am just saying in most times be kind by saying thank you and donate time at homeless place and stuff like this.

>>26176704

This is what I was thinking.
>>
File: St. Thomas Aquinas.jpg (483KB, 1152x1600px) Image search: [Google]
St. Thomas Aquinas.jpg
483KB, 1152x1600px
>>26176740
>This is what I was thinking.
So why should I even bother telling you what you wanted? I think the "pearls before swine" quote applies perfectly. You don't care, it won't interest you, and at best you think it's stupid.
If St. Thomas Aquinas spent his time trying to convince people who were completely apathetic about what he had to say he wouldn't have had time to write his Summa Theologica
Telling random Russian strippers things they're ambivalent about seems more like a waste of time and energy.
>>
File: 1406322678398.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406322678398.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>say something
>someone tells you you're wrong and that you're a retard
>post a source which undeniably proves that I'm right
>they don't reply again

That's fucking right.
>>
File: 1443047515987.png (243KB, 398x306px) Image search: [Google]
1443047515987.png
243KB, 398x306px
>make a well thought out reply
>ignored

>poor my soul out into a post after someone asks
>ignored or "wow dude im soz"

>post in a thread thinking someone thinks the same way
>it's just an incognito gay ERP circlejerk thread
>>
>>26176785
people who just open flame like that usually don't have an argument or well-conceived opinion in the first place
>>
>>26176810
Why do you have to ruin this for me?
>>
>make a passionate post about a social issue or something relevant to r9k and modern life
>thread gets ignored and moves to the back of the catalogue

>make bait thread calling an average girl ugly
>10 trillion replies
>>
File: bebe.jpg (10KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
10KB, 300x364px
>>26176785
>responding to a shitposter trying to get a rise out of you
>>
>>26176775

I was just wondering what you were going to say. I am very interest! Like you say with tough love. Is religion stiff your hobby? Is big where you are, does girls like this?

>Summa Theologica
>ambivalent
I do not know what this is.

>seems more like a waste of time and energy.
More then this thread it has been long time :P
>>
>>26176775
lol man you could never be a missionary
>>
File: prayer-corner.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
prayer-corner.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>26176852
>I was just wondering what you were going to say.
Nothing an Orthodox priest wouldn't say better
>I am very interest!
I'm sure
>Is religion stiff your hobby?
Pic related
>Is big where you are
No quite the opposite
>does girls like this?
Maybe nuns do, but I'm not Martin Luther
I do not know what this is.
Summa Theologica - Thing written by St. Thomas Aquinas about many different subjects including arguments for and against the exist of God and his 5 proofs for God's existence.
Ambivalent - Having conflicting feelings about something
You claim to be interested in what I have to say and act completely disinterested in other ways
>More then this thread it has been long time :P
And I could type far more than I have in this thread just about the incarnation if I really wanted to.
>>26176864
I'd be a monk before a missionary t.b.h, but I don't think I could do that either
>>
>>26176923
The reference to Martin Luther is because he married a nun btw
>>
>>26176923
>Nothing an Orthodox priest wouldn't say better
So you will never tell me? :(
>Pic related
Oh wow is very big for you then! I like nature and stuff like this.
>No quite the opposite
So how do you get in to it?
>5 proofs for God's existence
Ooh what are these?
>Having conflicting feelings about something
You claim to be interested in what I have to say and act completely disinterested in other ways
Like what?
>just about the incarnation if I really wanted to
Do this. Start with what it means because I do not know :)

>>26176953
Wait this is not black guy yes?
>>
>>26177004
>Wait this is not black guy yes?

lol, Martin Luther the father of Protestantism
>>
>>26177015

I learn some thing new every day! :)
>>
>>26177004
I'm going to answer these out of order slightly

>So you will never tell me? :(
>Like what?
The fact that I just said a priest could tell it (and better) and you don't want to hear it from him, but still want me to talk for some reason.
>So how do you get in to it?
My parents are religious and very anti-Catholic. I wanted to know what the original Christians believed, and I enjoy history. It was personal exploration. I was more or less a deist (believe in a God, but not any religion essentially) prior to becoming Catholic though
>Ooh what are these?
The First Way: Argument from Motion
The Second Way: Argument from Efficient Causes
The Third Way: Argument from Possibility and Necessity (Reductio argument)
The Fourth Way: Argument from Gradation of Being
The Fifth Way: Argument from Design
It would take longer than this thread will last to actually get into all of these arguments in what they all were, but this is what they're all named.
>Do this. Start with what it means because I do not know :)
The belief that the second person of the trinity the Logos (Word in English, this is Jesus) became flesh by being conceived in the womb of Mary.
>Wait this is not black guy yes?
No he was a German priest in the 16th century that started the Protestant reformation
>>
>>26177104
>The fact that I just said a priest could tell it (and better) and you don't want to hear it from him, but still want me to talk for some reason.

Because is preists job. I want to hear from normal person and I like talking to you.

>I wanted to know what the original Christians believed, and I enjoy history. It was personal exploration. I was more or less a deist (believe in a God

Very cool so you find yourself :). I use to watch many show on histoy and stuff when I was little but I have not do this in very long time.

>It would take longer than this thread will last to actually get into all of these arguments in what they all were, but this is what they're all named

Is there small meaning because the names confuse me haha.

> became flesh by being conceived in the womb of Mary

What is good with this? It happens with all persons yes? You become baby in your mother.

>No he was a German priest in the 16th century that started the Protestant reformation

Yes other perosn says this. I learn many thing today :)
>>
>>26177181
>Because is preists job. I want to hear from normal person and I like talking to you.
Only God could know why
>Is there small meaning because the names confuse me haha.
No actually there isn't. A "small" explanation would be making the arguments wrong.
>What is good with this?
The Incarnation is God becoming a human. Jesus was both fully man and fully God.
>You become baby in your mother.
The Nestorians would take issue with you calling Mary God's mother, but they're wrong anyway. As well as deny Christ's divinity implicitly in refusing to call Mary the mother of God. The Incarnation all being a part of this of course.
>>
>>26177245
>Only God could know why

Why what?

>No actually there isn't. A "small" explanation would be making the arguments wrong.

So meaning can not be small to be good?

>Jesus was both fully man and fully God
How does this work? Is like Heracles yes? part god

>The Nestorians would take issue with you calling Mary God's mother

Why would they do this? She was pregnant and gave birth yes?
>>
>>26177347
>Why what?
You enjoy talking to me
>So meaning can not be small to be good?
Essentially this yes
>How does this work? Is like Heracles yes? part god
No it's not. He wasn't half God half man, he was fully God and fully man. It's a divine mystery as to how it works. A human would be incapable of understanding it.
>Why would they do this? She was pregnant and gave birth yes?
They believe it detracts from Christ's divinity and makes him too human. They believe that there were two separate person's in Christ (human and divine) which is heresy. This is called Dyophisitism. The orthodox (little o not Orthodox) position is that there is one person in Christ (the divine) and two wills (the human and divine)
>>
>>26177411
>You enjoy talking to me

I just do. Is odd?

>Essentially this yes
Oh. I like command ones more is small and good for persons.

>A human would be incapable of understanding it

Oh good so I am not only one then!

>They believe it detracts from Christ's divinity and makes him too human

But I think it would make him better I can understand human more than god.

> there is one person in Christ (the divine) and two wills (the human and divine)

Is this illness though? Scary.
>>
>>26177479
>I just do. Is odd?
Yes
>But I think it would make him better I can understand human more than god.
They think it implies that he's less than God which is blasphemous.
>Is this illness though? Scary.
It's not split personality. He had the divine will of the Logos and his own human will. This is part of him being fully human and fully God. He was exactly like every other human other than having never sinned. And he was also full God at the same time.
>>
>>26177526
>Yes

Why?

>They think it implies that he's less than God which is blasphemous.

Oh ok it is a little silly I think.

>It's not split personality. He had the divine will of the Logos and his own human will. This is part of him being fully human and fully God. He was exactly like every other human other than having never sinnedAnd he was also full God at the same time

So is reason he can do magic things ok. What is Logos?
>>
>>26177585
>Why?
Because I'm hardly nice
>What is Logos?
The second person of the trinity also called the Son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMI4rA4cuiM
embed very related
>>
>>26177637
>>26177585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmGmao-TJA
This video is better for the question about the Logos specifically
>>
>>26177637
>Because I'm hardly nice

WHy do you think this? You have talked to me and answered questions and I think it is nice to do :)

>The second person of the trinity also called the Son

But Jesus is son why nameof Logos?
>>
>>26177667
>>26177690

Oh I did not see this one.
>>
>>26177690
>WHy do you think this? You have talked to me and answered questions and I think it is nice to do :)
Alright
>But Jesus is son why nameof Logos?
I suppose you already got it >>26177701
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.