[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> hey dad, meet my new boyfriend Trayvon how would you react?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: black and white couple (1).png (123KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
black and white couple (1).png
123KB, 400x197px
> hey dad, meet my new boyfriend Trayvon

how would you react?
>>
He looks so black that it becomes surreal
>>
>>26171564
Murder/suicide seems the most reasonable and logical option at that point since daughter is tainted for life. The only other option is if the wife is young enough is to try again and have another child while disowning my daughter.
>>
>>26171328
>>26171564
>it's the hypothetical minority boyfriend hour
>>
>>26171564
stare at the blankly until they go away
just like my dear sweet wife
>>
>>26171583
That is how the average African looks. The ones in the US are much lighter skinned because they all have white DNA mixed in there.
>>
i install a camera in her room and masturbate to her bull polluting her pureness with his nigger jizz,
>>
>>26171610
>Asian
>Minority
>>
File: shutterstock_12105031-300x207.jpg (11KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_12105031-300x207.jpg
11KB, 300x207px
Don't just look at it, eat it
>>
>>26171564
Find neighbor boy in same age range, tell him my daughter's interests and encourage him to woo her with the reward being my daughter to date and money
>>
>>26171564

As long as he's got his head on straight and treats my daughter right I really don't care what skin color he is. That's the correct answer for anyone that isn't mentally handicapped
>>
>>26171564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4
>>
File: 1426955807810.gif (2MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
1426955807810.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>26171564
Oh hello trayvon, lay on the floor for a second,
>>
>>26171632
Op obviously isn't posting from asia, so yes.
>>
>that girl
>white
shes already got nigger in her
>>
File: thisisnotcomfy.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotcomfy.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>"You're house is down the street, Meredith."
>tfw you will never have children
>>
File: 13.jpg (41KB, 422x426px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
41KB, 422x426px
Friendly reminder if you're over 6ft and still can't get a gf, you're losing on easy mode and should be ashamed.
>>
>>26171564
Girl looks Irish. The Irish are literally the nigger of whites.
>>
I'm not white so I don't even give a fuck.
>>
honey, grab the gun
>>
File: giphy.gif (403KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
403KB, 500x283px
>>26171664
this gif upsets me. the guys is already on the ground, wounded and probably delirious but some sniper decides to kill him anyways. The camera man was obviously shocked too given the shaking and everything. maybe he's some criminal rapist or something but there's also a chance he's just some innocent guy who was killed senselessly.
>>
>>26171564
How the fuck did i get kids.
>>
>>26171846

>Not putting a wounded animal out of its misery

I take it you've never hunted before and don't know the gut wrenching internal agony of an unclean kill, right?
>>
Seeing as I'm black, "Who the hell is this girl, Trayvon? Why's she calling me dad?!" Jk, no chance of me ever having kids.
>>
>>26171729
The nigger looks real af tho
wouldn't mess with him
>>
>>26172326
nigga seen some shit in some thirld world african nation
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 444x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 444x586px
>>26171564
Honestly as a Somali if I have an Ajenebi wife and kid i'd kill myself.
Who /nationalist/ here
>>
rent motel, invite my wife and bring this bull with me, let him fuck her while sit in corner masturbating really hard, videotape it for further fap material
>>
File: 1449589596419.png (707KB, 752x620px) Image search: [Google]
1449589596419.png
707KB, 752x620px
>>26171564
>not making your daughter racist by default to avoid this
>>
>>26172561
>months worth of work
>written on small white board with markers that erase really easily

try hard calc 2 failing faggot fake nerd detected
>>
I would be cold question him to outsmart him, and use his lack of intelligence to justify my hatred for him - so my daughter doesn't think I'm racist.

Ideally I would have raised her better than this. Any other woman would be immediately dropped and stop receiving all support, but since she's my daughter I have to keep supporting her for the sake of the strong family. She's clearly in her lowest moment, and to stop supporting her now would be to give up completely.

I might pay a white guy, maybe a NEET loser to use her as a practice gf or something so she can compare a nice white boy to a black thug. I have to believe that the only reason she's dating a literal ape (just look at his fucking expression, this guy has 60 IQ tops) is to be progressive or because nobody else had the courage/low self esteem (depending on if she's hot or not - low self esteem in this case look at this ugly chick) to ask her out.

All this is predicated on me being able to outsmart him. If he's literally a doctor or a lawyer I might let it slide and just focus on preventing pregnancy by spiking her food with the pill or kidnapping the guy and giving him a backyard vasectomy. I have a friend in med school who wants to be a surgeon, so he would probably help me.
>>
>>26171652
Cuck: the answer
>>
>>26171564

look at her face
she's literally like "haha dad i know you'll hate this"

i can't read anything in the black guys face though, he probably is just like "shhiiiiieeet"
>>
>>26171564
Eh, seems like a good kid.

This is what you actually do because she thinks you'd be pissed about it.
>>
File: 1453772045900.jpg (93KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1453772045900.jpg
93KB, 500x671px
>>26171564
check if he's a respectable black man or a nigger. if he seems ok let them be love is love.

if a nigger red pill daughter and let her decide for herself.
>>
Hug Trayvon and welcome him into the family
>>
>>26172401 as a fellow zoomali (I kek so hard when people spell it that way) we need more nationalism. Last African nation to be conquered only because of the world's first
use of air bombing. Literally killed a half million people. We kept the Europeans put of the most lucrative trade between Africa and the East for 500 years. We even convinced the Europeans that we were the source of cinnamon. We taxed and protected the trade. He'll no somali slaves have ever been recorded. The British used to whip other Africans for crimes but we only got taxed because every time one of us got whipped a soldier would die. You guys even classed us as a different race for a while.

What saddens me is that we in the north bicker whilst the south destroys itself... why because the British whispered in to ears of one clan (not tribe,We are closer than that. Literally like a few generation with the same ancestory) that they would give them power and land. Meanwhile one clan chose to fight also rebel against occupation against the foreign devils that ruined our great nation through killing most of one powerful clan which kept the nation in check. We were the warriors, the policemen, the first to defend and first to die. You British upset the local clan structure and allowed the hill Billy clans of the south to run unchecked. Beware America because the south of any country will ended causing chaos when they have power.
>>
>>26171564
I put some cyanide in the KFC.
>>
>>26172750
>all this effort to fuck over an innocent man
Jesus Christ. What exactly is your damage? Why stop a couple of lovebirds from being together? You're acting like the guy raped your daughter and you are exacting revenge. WTF?

____:^)____
>>
Reacting negatively is what you don't do. Ignore your base instinct to slap the shit out of her and kill him, and be extra nice to him and for their relationship. Because the only reason she's doing this is to make you upset. Then eventually she'll get bored and hopefully he doesn't hit her or kill her because black male/white female couples have a higher tendency to end in violence (backed up by data, you can't argue against it)
>>
>>26172021
>I take it you've never hunted before and don't know the gut wrenching internal agony of an unclean kill, right?
Why is it that 100% of hunters hunt to feel tough when it is the exact opposite. It's an animal, it's not pointing a gun at you. I'll never understand why you idiots don't just do some amateur fighting, whether it be MMA boxing or kickboxing instead.
>inb4 "I use every part of the animal"
No, you are only hunting because you are insecure, if you want meat to eat go buy some from the butcher or store like everybody else.
>>
>>26173160
beta male manlet liberal faggot detected

fuck off, low-test cuckold
>>
File: 252.jpg (555KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
555KB, 1024x1024px
>ayy Trayvon, it's dope to meet you, facts
>who up? first degree murda that white pussy
>yo I got a pack I can put you on with, go feed the streets lil homie
>you should test this shit out first, so you get an idea of how much to cut it
>*inject him with lethal dose of memes*
>>
>>26173133

by the time she grows bored of him the damage is already done and she tasted the bbc

there is no recovery from that, she'll crave black cock until the day she dies

also there is a high probability of her being impregnated with his strong black african seed already
>>
File: 1404767067998.gif (401KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1404767067998.gif
401KB, 500x270px
>>26173160
>you are only hunting because you are insecure
Insecure about what?
>>
>>26173181
Did I hit a nerve bitch boy?
I'm pretty far right, more than likely a lot further right than you. I'm just stating what I see, every hunter I've ever seen are low test with a soft body and are nothing without a gun.
>>
He looks nice though.
>>
>>26173160
>Why is it that 100% of hunters hunt to feel tough
But hunting is fun, not a power fantasy. Like fishing
>>
>>26173160
It's important in rural areas because when a deer population gets too big they end up causing more frequent car wrecks.
>>
She's ugly and and he looks like some kind of demon beast.
>>
>>26173414
>But hunting is fun, not a power fantasy. Like fishing
All you do is shoot a gun. If that is fun then just shoot some targets. I'm not some vegan or vegetarian, I'm just calling hunting out as the power fantasy it is. But since they are all low test betas, they choose to hunt instead of have some fights or something, there is no danger in hunting unless you shoot yourself or someone else shoots you.
>>26173513
>It's important in rural areas because when a deer population gets too big they end up causing more frequent car wrecks
If it becomes that much of a problem government officials can take care of it.
>>
>take god care of her son, you're a lucky man
>>
>>26173595
>If it becomes that much of a problem government officials can take care of it.
Lmao the government is much better off charging rednecks each season to hunt. They would be wasting money when Billy Bob will do the work for them.
>>
>>26173595
Shooting targets is fun too. But what's wrong with hunting an animal?
>>
>>26173160
>I'm literally useless unless spoon fed and kept safe by those better than me
>I cannot understand anything beyond my useless thoughts and reasonings
>>
id congragulate my wifes son on pulling such a fine bitch and offer him my car so he could drive her around and impress her with my 1990 mercedez benz. id let him know he could fuck her in the car and id prefer he pull out to jizz even if he stains my car he be knowing how a bitch b trifling trying to have a niggas baby trying to ruin a real niggas life and shit
>>
>>26171564
Why does she look so smug? Can she be a new maymay?
>>
>>26171564
just like George Zimmerman
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.