[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the men who say they can't have female friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1443854296608.png (21KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443854296608.png
21KB, 409x640px
Then why not get a girl who's willing to act like a male with you? Meaning she plays rough, will still bantz with you and not take it to heart, and acts like you as any bro does. If she's attractive? Just have her be something you're not attracted to, like black, fat, or ugly.

There is nothing more purer between a bro-tier relationship between a fat ugly black woman and a robot (or any woman you're not attracted to).

There would be no sexual desire, you guys could share a bed without you getting horny, and she wouldn't be interested because you aren't Chad.

It's just this simple!
>>
Why have an imitation male when you can have the real thing?
She'll only drop you the moment she gets a jealous bf who demands she cut you off
>>
>>26170390
This is a horrible idea. Robots would just get romantically attached and day they were leading them on after hanging out and cuddling.

Robots, just get a gay friend. They may don't act manly, but many of them dont think like bitches
>>
>>26170390

Because they don't exist. I wish they did.
>>
>>26170445

Let's say she already has a bf and the bf doesn't give a shit.

>>26170522
no

>>26170547
no
>>
Robots complain about being attracted to their female friends or them being boring. JUST GET A FUNNY GIRL YOURE NOT ATTRACTED TO.
ITS LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE!
>>
File: 1453406929811.png (276KB, 538x376px) Image search: [Google]
1453406929811.png
276KB, 538x376px
>>26170445
Does anyone remember James?
>>
>>26170522
I had a gay friend. He ended up confessing his love me. Horrible idea anon.
>>
>>26170843
Robots are attracted to any woman between the ages of 5 and 30 who shows them attention.
>>
>>26170625
Great, now I can listen to her talk about her bf all day! Also the joy of being an emotional tampon! Woo fuckity hoo
>>
>>26170390
>not taking my bantz to heart
what a waste of bantz Tbh
>>
>>26170888
no
>>26170901
She only brings him up once because she finds him attractive, also girls bond through emotional intimacy so they think they can do it with men too.

just get a girl who knows men dont like that and loves to play rough and bantz with the boys. unfortunately no male friend of mine wants to fight with me and bantz with me they all get annoyed or distant

fuck you guys
>>
>>26170941

Those who bantz must bantz
Taking it to heart means backlash and fighting
>>
That's a good idea OP, I don't mind. I advise all bots to do this.
>>
File: 1452561698282.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1452561698282.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
Women cant bant, they are alsk all whores.

Don't want.
>>
>>26172081

I can bant.
I would be your pal and physically fight you which I have no problem doing so.
Of course I wouldn't fuck you. I would not be your physical type either.

We could travel and sleep in the same bed like bros if we got close enough, and there would be no sexual tension because I'd be too black/fat/unattractive for your standards.

And my sexual desires will be satiated anyway because I'll have a qt bf who pleases me (who I wont ramble on about)

sounds gr8 right
>>
File: 1454208191576.jpg (83KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454208191576.jpg
83KB, 410x500px
>>26172250
>We could travel and sleep in the same bed like bros
>>
>>26172290

women sleep with each other in the same beds and be sensual without being aroused, it's literal a psychological thing

some men like especially young boys sleep together in the same bed and have sleepovers

i wouldnt mind sleeping in the same bed with a MALE or a FEMALE. because we would be funny together and play vidya games.

With men it's better because it's a whole lot more straight forward and less drama

So yeah basically you would be a less emotional woman

Sounds good right
>>
>>26170390
I had a friendship like this. Breddy fun desu.

But eventually you always get horny for them no matter how unattractive they are. It's pheromones, lad.
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63KB, 399x382px
>>26172250
>We could travel and sleep in the same bed like bros if we got close enough

y-yeah, that's not the kind of close bros usually are tho
>>
>>26170901
This describes one of coworkers perfectly. On a typical 8 hour shift she mentions him no fewer than 25 times. I don't give a fuck about your boyfriend roastie.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.