[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regret Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution.jpg (315KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution.jpg
315KB, 1920x1200px
>tfw when you sit at home alone, counting all of the mistakes you've made

She was the only one that made me feel anything, and now she's gone. Should of manned up, should have at least tried.

Share your regrets, men.
>>
>>26168933
Shutting down a qt freshman after she wanted to date me right before I graduated.
Burns me up, man. Even though she had a typical cheer girl attitude and a 5/10 face at most, it would have probably gotten me out of being a neet, plus she had a tight little petite body
>>
>>26168933
I dumped my only gf cause I just needed some space. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.
It kills me.
I can explain more if anyone wants. It helps me a bit to talk about it.
>>
>>26169108
Op here.
Explain away.
>>
>>26168933
Joining the military and not marrying my qt millionaire chinese fiancee

Now she is in Finland living a good life i am a vet struggling with my future

Think about her constantly

Wishing she would just send me an email
>>
File: oldguyfag.jpg (203KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
oldguyfag.jpg
203KB, 1260x736px
>>26168933
>>26169108
>>26169050
#5 extremely relevant. This is now a motivation thread.
>>
File: RB6jLio.png (169KB, 1863x889px) Image search: [Google]
RB6jLio.png
169KB, 1863x889px
This dump would be a lot easier if I didn't have to make a unique post every time.
>>
File: 2ns057c.png (99KB, 1311x345px) Image search: [Google]
2ns057c.png
99KB, 1311x345px
But I'm not letting that be an excuse for letting this emo circlejerk continue.
>>
File: Oo6zvqB.jpg (206KB, 1163x555px) Image search: [Google]
Oo6zvqB.jpg
206KB, 1163x555px
>>26169196
Email her.
>>
File: Pp7gRlc.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
Pp7gRlc.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>26169050
You'd have gotten the shit beat out of you in college and/or prison for being a creep. Good choice.
>>
File: GlutqcY.jpg (463KB, 1800x2320px) Image search: [Google]
GlutqcY.jpg
463KB, 1800x2320px
>>26168933
Self improve, bit by bit, every day, until you love yourself not to let some dime-a-dozen pussy determine whether you're "numb" or not. Go to community college if you have to. Absolutely no one gives a fuck about reputability except pretentious New York cunts.
>>
>>26169411
this is the most retarded screencap. why does it keep getting posted?

obviously people who are suicidal are feeling constant pain and doing all that "world is your oyster" bullshit isn't going to help.

>sometimes i wish i was suicidal

this fedora tipping faggot has no idea what he is talking about.
>>
I have some regrets, but moreso I'm just worried about my future. I want to do more with my life than just work and consume media. But I'm not sure that I have the strength to go out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>26169174
Manage to snag a gf by some miracle. She's really easy to talk to Not many people do that for me.
Fast forward 2 years I start to lose steam. I make up reasons to not talk to her or go out with her and take hours to respond.
Running at 110% socially has taken it's toll on me. I'm joining the military soon so I figure that's how I'll do it.
One night I tell her I'm done. She accepts it and That's that.
I felt great for about 6 months, then it hit me. I have no more friends.
Nowa days I miss her every day.
I reached out to her this Christmas. She's married now. It should be me.
I'll probably never talk to her again, but I did get some closure out of it.
>>
>>26169446
I'm going to tell myself I'll do this no matter what and roll, but honestly if it's something I have to get out of my chair to do then I probably won't.
>>
File: lZHbUAb.png (165KB, 1313x490px) Image search: [Google]
lZHbUAb.png
165KB, 1313x490px
>>26169108
1) Go out
2) Get hammered
3) Socialize
4) find new qtpie gf
5) ????????
6) If not 4 go to 1

The dude in pic relayed knew you could be a poon slayer.
>>
File: 5267839107_ef52f27b79_b.jpg (192KB, 691x518px) Image search: [Google]
5267839107_ef52f27b79_b.jpg
192KB, 691x518px
>>26169459
These are existential fears of people that aren't pursuing what they love and looking at media that enriches them. Whatever bullshit notion of the "real human experience" you have, drop it now and go enjoy your life.
>>
>>26169463
It's better to be alone than in a marriage you hate. Trust me, it's more tolerable to scream at yourself than to do that and have somebody else add to it. Sounds like you didn't like her anymore, and that's all right.
>>
>>26169208
Any oldfags can confirm if number 10 is true?

As I get older I feel I am finally getting more attention from women, but maybe also because I have become more confident and less afraid to talk to them. Almost 30 now...
>>
>>26169486
I'm trying m8. I've gotten over her.
But I've actually been doing that stuff. Just turned 21 and started going on omegle when I'm drunk. No luck yet, but there's always next week.
>>26169551
Yeah. Even if I did get my space it probably would've happened all over again.
>>
I tried and fucked it up.
I still regret fucking it up. So I can't tell you which is worse OP.
I guess to a certain extent never even trying sucks. But trying and failing is no parade either.
>>
>>26169288
>>26169208
Man these dumps are helpful , I'm getting off the computer to get shit down now cheers.
>>
>>26169590
is 25 old enough?
Mine certainly went up. Idk if that's due to age or the fact that I grew out of my idiot beta ways and stopped giving a fuck.
There is a noticeable change in my appearance post 23. Nothing drastic like my jaw suddenly sprang into life, but like that subtle difference between a kid who's just joined the army and a guy who's seen combat.
It's obviously much less intense but I notice it in my photos.
>>
>>26169701
OP here.
Well, you probably have low self-esteem. I do too, but if I knew that she didn't feel the same, I could probably work on moving on.
>>
>>26168933
I regret not pursuing a girl in HS who wasn't explicitly dropping hints that she was interested, but did more than just ignore me or simply acknowledge my existence.
>>
>>26170555
That seems to be the theme around here
>>
>>26170786
Well yeah. Maybe if I had gotten a gf I could've escaped from being a robot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.