[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like this disgusting show? What's with the homosexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (49KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 625x352px
How do you like this disgusting show?

What's with the homosexual crap?
And the casual drug use? And generally presenting all personal and interpersonal relations as absolutely disgusting and pathetic?

Is this what britfags are like?
>>
aye super hans is pretty funny tho
>>
>>26163059
You just don't get it, man.
>>
it's a comedy show

it's not supposed to seem normal at all
>>
>>26163059
>generally presenting all personal and interpersonal relations as absolutely disgusting and pathetic
*accurately presenting
>>
>>26163072
Super Hans is the man
>>
curse these metal hands
>>
It's not like the drug use and pathetic behavior is portrayed positively
>>
>>26163059
Jeremy has always been a little gay. It just makes sense. I very much enjoyed the last season.
>>
>>26163059
i like some of the quotes you see floating aorund but i couldnt watch it due to cringe overload
>>
>>26163264
Neither could I at first and I still struggle with some scenes.

I push past most of them though and it's one of my favourite shows.
>>
>>26163233
It's portrayed as harmless.
You get get drunk as fuck, do cocaine, suck a dude's dick, give a bad loan to your best friend, and then go about your day.
Not really ok.

Some parts are funny, but most isn't.
>>
>Mark, can you pull me off?
> no, and if you think about it, i dont think you really want me to
Fuckin love peepshow, but there are some scenes i have to skip through, which really is a testemant to the acting.
>>
>>26163311
i know what you mean theres a few shows like that
>>
>>26163059
If you ever been on /brit/, either here or on /int/, you know these guys are all autistic inbred fucks.

t. french
>>
Armstrong and Miller is better desu
>>
>>26163498
> french
Ewwww
>>
>>26163547
Shh, you know you want it.
>>
>>26163498
>french
Opinion discarded
>>
>>26163498
>mfw the french call the british rosbif
>>
File: 1400981013346.gif (832KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
1400981013346.gif
832KB, 252x188px
>>26163108

>when he outclassed and embarrassed Mark at the bathroom fixtures job
>>
>>26163325

that shit always comes back around to bite them in the ass though.
>>
>>26163239

Me too was actually really happy with how it concluded
>>
>>26163325
It's really not portrayed as harmless. The guys are portrayed as pathetic losers, and they always end up alienating everyone.
>>
>peepshow
B A S E D
>>
>>26163059
>And generally presenting all personal and interpersonal relations as absolutely disgusting and pathetic?

That's because Mark and Jez are pretty terrible and pathetic people >>26164987
>>
File: anti french.png (87KB, 475x177px) Image search: [Google]
anti french.png
87KB, 475x177px
>>26163498
> French

I'm sorry
>>
>>26163059
and you call yourself a robot?
>>
>>26163325
>give a bad loan to your best friend

gets him fired you fucking retard did you not watch it before judging?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.