[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your school experience?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (18KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 914x1091px
I was always ridiculed and an outcast, even the teachers made fun of me. Got weird stares in lunch for being alone, but no offers to be friends. I'm not even ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 720x1280px
>>26162689
Love the bee love the bee love the bee
>>
Elementary School: It was alright. I had a group of friends and the teachers minus one of them were ok for the most part. Got picked on a bit especially in the 4th and 5th grade but it was tolerable

Middle School: utter hell. Had a few friends but everyone made fun of me and verbally bullied me. The teachers were all narcissistic and only cared about the Honors kids.

High School. Not as bad as middle school but still got made fun of and didn't have any friends,
>>
I mostly stuck to myself and hung around the stoners/metalheads/goths just so I didn't look like a complete loser, also everyone hated me for some reason
>>
I was never really bullied, just ignored. No one bothered me but no one talked to me either. Spent my breaks reading in the library.

Somehow I don't remember ever really having trouble getting a group for projects, I guess I just went with the people near me every time and they didn't mind.
>>
>>26162839
I also hate the mentality of people that are in an honors class, they act as if everyone else is a retard.
>>
>>26163078
Bro, have you ever been in a non-honors class? They are all retards. Maybe it's different at other schools but for me the regular classes spent more time trying to get niggers to quiet down than actually teaching anything.
>>
>>26163124
my school didn't have honors math (other than one ap for senior year) and yeah there were some retard neighbors. but there's just some people that aren't motivated and excel elsewhere. in 10th grade I didn't make honors world history because of physics, but I did for English. it was almost all the same people and they looked at me as inferior.
>>
>>26163404
to clarify, there was only one physics class and it was at the same period. most people in English honors were in the history one (ironic because they were taking an easier science and calling me stupid)
>>
My uni experience was stunted because I commuted for two years, missed out on making friends my freshman year and fucking freshmen girls.

I still heavily regret that decision, but I've managed to bounce back in terms of a social life. Still absolutely terrible at dealing with girls.
>>
>>26163520
Do I detect a normie ?
>>
>>26162689
Was fine until the fifth grade of elementary, then the "cool" (gay) kids from the eight class decided I wouldnt get to live, and soon enough I had 50 people gang on me.

You have no idea how bizzare the bullying was. It was like a bloody parody of itself. I literally had a quarter of the school try to fuck me up at once on the school lawn and the teachers did nothing. Fucking cowards.

The autist I was, I got to a super good grammar school, where the other kids were too cool for me, but too special snowflake to agree on how they should bully me, so I was mostly fine physically. One crazy SJW feminist got a brutal vendetta agaisnt me since the second year for some minor insult against her mastodontal ego, but being maniacally stalked and attacked by one midged is nowhere near as bad as being beaten up by fifteen guys who are older than you, though it was unnerving.

Currently in Uni being called a misoginist by my classmates.

IDC, I pass all courses flawlessly while stupid roasties fail right left and center.
>>
>>26163744
Your a fucking faggot and I would kick your ass if I saw you in real life, you talk like a little bitch and you probably are a little geek twat.
>>
File: tmp_2806-1258-237473764.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2806-1258-237473764.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>26163898
Zach rolloff reporting jn
>>
>>26163898
Actually, I am seven feet tall.

Autism has no relation to height.
>>
I was a minor-Stacy the first three years of high school, played soft-ball and got reasonably good grades.

The summer before my senior year I was abducted by aliens and spent most of my senior year hiding from 3 alien hybrids who all transferred to the school at the same time. It came off to others as kinda extreme paranoia but they were fairly open about it when it was just the 4 of us, they were even kinda friendly at first.

I ended up stabbing one in the neck and she bled out this thick muddy stuff with this horrible smell and I ended up passing out after inhaling it and when people found me her body was gone.

They replaced her a couple weeks later and she claimed to be sick but it was very clearly a different person/hybrid, maybe like a clone or something.

After that they were really aggressive coming into my room at night and trying to get me to leave with them.

My life is kind of in the shitter now my mom wishes I was dead and puts thingsi n my doof. I only eat enough to not die of starvation, it's a pretty delicate balance between eating just enough to get by and not enough for it to make me sick or kill me.

Dad supposedly killed himself but I don't believe them.
>>
>elementary
not bad. Had 3 friends. We would always talk about Spongebob and anything else that was going on.
>middle school
this is where it turned 180. I went to a different middle school than where my friends were going because the middle school was closest to my grandparents house and my parents needed someone to get me since they didn't get off of work until 5pm. I'll never forget it. I was playing in the sandbox and these mexican kids kept asking me something in Spanish and I didn't know what to respond with. The next thing I knew, I was lifted up and held by my arms and the kid talking to me started punching me in the stomach and slapping me across my face. I was so frightened by whatever the fuck was going on that I started screaming and they immediately dropped me and ran. I cried later that night and feared going back there. I went from going to an elementary school where everyone was nice and nobody started anything to middle school where ghetto culture roamed the hallways and everyone picked on me because I was the whitest looking hispanic kid who couldn't speak Spanish. (I didn't pick up on the crap they were saying about me until 8th grade.) I tried to blend in with them by getting into the ghetto culture but that backfired so I just steered away from them as far away as I could. Didn't make friends those 3 years.

>high school
It got worse my freshman year and then it simmered down the rest of the 3 years. This was about the time when I started going to the library way more often instead of the lunchroom. Occasionally, one of the kids that picked on me recognized me and would start calling me names but by that time I learned to ignore it and move on. I would make a few friends a year but we soon forgot each other by the summer time.

now I'm in college and I try my best to avoid friendships. I've grown to dislike human interaction. I just go to learn, study, and come back to shitpost while listening to plebvana
>>
>>26163954
Hello mr.Bonsy
>>
>>26164393
what the actual fuck? this does not sound like bait. please, tell us more femanon.
>>
>elementary
Went to a god tier private school, field trips, great teachers, and great friends. Many good memories
>Middle school
Moved out of town, went to a public school. Shit teachers, bullied to hell, only 2 friends.
>High school
Bullied to hell, only 2 friends (the same as middle school.
>Community college (attending right now)
No friends, no social life whatsoever, no gf ever, my only 2 friends that I had since middle school dont even talk to me anymore.

I wish we never moved out of town.
>>
>>26162689
You probably sucked if tooo beqh
>>
>>26163124
The non-honors classes are like that because the teachers go in there with a fucking "Oh look these kids didn't make honors better yell at them all hour" Because they don't care about the students, the kids act up and start mouthing off then the teachers use that as an excuse for acting like dicks all class.
>>
>>26166784
>Bullied to hell

How were you bullied?
>>
File: 1449861056122.png (605KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449861056122.png
605KB, 900x900px
>>26164393
>not going with the aliens

REEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIE, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM???

I'D KILL TO HANGOUT WITH ALIENS
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>26164393
Bait. No one this insane would find their way to the secret alien communication board.
>>
elementary school: i had no clue what i was doing being alive until 4th grade, i didnt even knew i grew older until this time, was extremely clueless, but was pretty good with rich parents

middle school: parents divorced, dad lost his job, i actually made some friends though, always was liked by teachers

high school: i decided i wanted to be neet, never did anything except read in class, watched anime in the library during lunch, zero associates or friends
>>
school was the worst time of my life, got bullied for every single thing.

but i had alot of friends,mainly because i was sorta funny.
highschool was literal hell tho, everyone were lame as fuck, the only group i could approach were literal nerds who had a mega nerd they always approved whatever he said
>>
I hung out with a small group of autists from time to time, but I could never even relate to them. Maybe I was just the supreme autist but it appeared I was the only one with literally no friends.
>>
>genuine autist with no fucking clue he was anything but an absolute badass
>"lazy genius" stereotype
>got a lot of special treatment and teachers who took me under their wing; once got an A on a final after missing the test by sitting down with the teacher for 10 minutes and talking about the class
>seriously felt like Ash Ketchum constantly getting his badges for shit other than battling
>lots of behavioral issues, got in trouble often
>mostly hung out with black-clad edgy kids like me, social outcasts, spergs, and artsy people, but had friends in more popular circles as well
>somehow always retained relatively high standing on the social ladder as far as I could tell; could have just been completely fucking oblivious
>shitty home life; genuinely thought of school as a reprieve a lot
>somehow had a girlfriend in elementary school who was a ballerina and a painter/artist gf in high school despite being autismus maximus
>never picked on and seldom fucked-with despite hanging out with people who were; would totally throw down at the drop of a hat and wasn't a very good target
>pretty much literally living on my own by the final portion of high school
>didn't go to parties
>genuinely a good runner and fighter on top of actually working out ("I wanna be badass like my animu/vidya/comic idols!"); managed to escape the physical portion of being a robot
>>
>>26162689
I was in a small school.

Elementary School: It was ok.
Middle School: Most of my friends changed schools.
High School: As I started to feel isolated by my class group I decided to distance myself and interact only in what was needed. Only had two friends and both had different interests than me. To be honest I did feel alone there.

Well, thanks for making me remember that.
>>
>>26162689
>I'm not even ugly
I thought this until someone explained to me that I don't have a chin and look look like a retard

I was always such a nice person as a kid. It took them decades to turn me into an asshole.
>>
>>26163744
You're making me laugh so much that I got hiccups. I can relate OTT fuckery has happened against me too.
>>
Elementary: Had 1 awesome best friend. School always went nicely. No problem, life was good.
Middle: Friend and I begin to depart as he'd rather be with other people. I become the loner I am. People seem to have a strangely negative attitude towards me. Got in lots of fights
High school: Not as bad as middle school, no fighting, still no new friends. Alone all the time hoping the future will be better.
It isn't
>>
I got mediocre grades and I was a pretentious fuckwit. I wish someone would have put me in my place.
>>
>>26166754
What do you want to know?

>>26166987
They are scary anon and really don't want anything to do with you aside from whatever furthers their plans.

You feel like a lab rat.
>>
>>26162689
I was too sensitive to punishment and would take scolding on a personal level. One time in 6th grade my teacher "roasted" my poor penmanship so hard I burst out crying and wailing and she had to send me to the principal's office and eventually home. I didn't fully recover until a full month later.
>>
>Elementary
Fun! Had some friends and we all loved cartoons, pokemon, ps2, yugioh cards etc. I had to go to my cousins house after school during 5th grade and we would watch youtube ~05-06, play vidiya, watch x play, play legos and shit. Everything was simple and worry free.
>middle school
Mom gets boy friend and married before just I go into middle school. I don't see my family to often anymore and have to be around his hick family. I don't like him, don't like his family and am forced to share a room for the first time (before I was an olt child) also moved to a new town leaving all old friends. New school stars early and I have to wake up at 6am and get ready and ride my bike to school regardless of how cold it was. Me and step dad don't get along and argue alot. Mom is a cuck to him. Made new friends at school but never EVER saw any outside of school. Literally sat and played vidiya all the time. Was bullied slightly but not much.
>high school
Same as middle school freshman year. Sophomore year actually had friends that didn't REALLY like me that much but we got along well enough. Group is over very next year and make new stoner friends. For last two year of hs. Also had to get shitty fast food jobs last two years that did fuck all for me. And didn't make much money because of car wrecks. After hs moved away for college.
>college
In cc in a totally new city. Never had gf. Never talk to anyone. Somehow managed to make a single friend. Don't know what I really want to do.
>>
>>26162689
Feminism made it so that whenever females bullied me in middle school, they were the victims and that I was supposed to "man up"
>>
>Elementary school
Sociable and made friends easily. Developed debilitating social anxiety in the middle of grade 5. Was bullied for the rest of elementary school. Became addicted to spending time by myself.
>middle school
Bullied. No friends.
>high school
Bullied. No friends. Shitposted 24/7 on /misc/ and 4chan. Teachers loved me because they felt bad for me so I got good grades.
>college
Moved away to college. Finally went to therapy for social anxiety. Chads now like me because I know how to talk with them. Girls pick up on my lack of social experience and they dislike me. Avoiding girls means I do well on my schoolwork.
>>
>elementary school
1 or 2 close friends, once I hit halfway though 3rd grade, I became a loner because my only friend moved away due to military. Afterwards, I moved and became a fucking loser.
>middle school
Talked to no one, kept to myself. Tried to be cool by playing Yugioh but I got my rare cards stolen.
>high school
Better experience, went to 2 different schools and didn't talk to anyone until my senior year.
>college
Got a call center job but still a loner. Overall, people tended to leave me alone.
>>
>>26169142
>got my rare cards stolen
Looser. My rare cards are 6 feet away from me.
>>
File: 1422013913122.jpg (23KB, 257x210px) Image search: [Google]
1422013913122.jpg
23KB, 257x210px
I was the weird quiet kid. Everyone thought I was mute, and it was always a huge deal whenever I opened up my mouth. Eventually people just accepted that I didn't say anything. I could sit next to them at the lunch table or in the student lounge without saying a thing and they wouldn't mind. A lot of people were really friendly to me. I had some Chad-type guys who would like protect me from bullies.

But then, lots of people would call me "Hitler" because they thought my last name was German (it's the most Slavic name you can imagine, but I just got tired of telling them it's not German). Every time the teacher mentioned Germany in history class, everyone would look at me. It was just horrible when we were going over World War II. I wish I could tell them that Hitler performed a genocide on millions and millions of Slavs.

I wouldn't relive high school if you paid me to. It was so lonely being silent all the time.
>>
>it's not enough that you listen to me in lectures and write papers for me anon you need to participate in classroom discussion, and in small groups, if you don't do this you're pretty much a piece of shit, you need to be one of us if you don't talk you're undermining my command you're my bitch you'll talk when i tell you to talk and write when I tell you to write
this is community college
>>
>>26169425

What are you like now? Are you a slav?
>>
File: 1435880883534.jpg (25KB, 257x307px) Image search: [Google]
1435880883534.jpg
25KB, 257x307px
Elementary school: Had a girlfriend in Kindergarten & made another hot girl jealous. I was literally a Chad. I was cool and 'me'. I even got into fights. Unknowingly to me it would be the last time I'd be a Chad.

Middle School: I got made fun of. Teacher's pet. Seen as a nerd. No one liked me. Women made fun of me too.

High School: I was constantly made fun of and harassed. No women were interested in me. I was a loser. A teacher's pet. I was constantly reminded how I was scum of society by jocks. It affected my self-esteem and I started to trust no one and it hindered my ability to relate to people. From there onward I always assumed people were making fun of me and were out to get me.

College: No one knew me. Clean slate. I stayed to myself. Didn't make many friends. Assumed I was a loser, even though no one made fun of me. I graduated as a loner.

Post-College: Got a good job. Make more than those that made fun of me in HS. They work at shit places and are uneducated. HS affected me so much I still think about it everyday. Now onward to pursing my dream of graduate studies.
>>
>elementary
had a small group of friends. no gf.
>middle
lost all my friends. didnt find any new ones. became socially retarded and alone.
>high
my fate was sealed. I was the quiet guy who ate alone at lunch and never had a partner for anything. No social life at all, no social life ever.

Never got bullied though
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.