[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know anyone that legitimately went crazy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1452817100496.jpg (224KB, 512x641px) Image search: [Google]
1452817100496.jpg
224KB, 512x641px
Do you know anyone that legitimately went crazy?
>>
>>26160509
my mother.

not joking. she had schizo
>>
My little sister unfortunately went insane.

She was raped by our father for years before one day when she was 9 she stabbed him to death. When we found her she was hugging his dead mutilated body.

From then on she slowly started going insane. Killing animals, drawing fucked up things all the time, she refused to go outside and do anything. Eventually she started talking to imaginary people and getting upset when you didn't acknowledge their presence. She got completely disattached from reality so we had to put her in a mental hospital. She's been there for like 10 years now.

I still visit her every month so she knows someone on the outside still cares about her. She's always happy to see me and gives me big hugs.
>>
And people say you shouldn't defoo
>>
File: 1451260193729.png (78KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
1451260193729.png
78KB, 221x223px
ME
>>
>>26160750
That's fucked up senpai.

You should marry her.
>>
>>26160509
My best friend from elementary school is schizophrenic and totally lost his mind in high school. It's really sad because he's a nice guy. It got to the point where he heard very angry voices that told him to hurt people. He kept going for the knives in the kitchen and his parents have to lock him in his room every night.
>>
>>26160509
I think I'm starting to go schizo but at the same time I'm not sure because apparently schizos are always unaware or in denial that they are schizo. I have recently started hearing voices though so is there any condition where you're self aware yet still hearing shit?
>>
File: 1452761662698.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1452761662698.png
259KB, 645x1247px
>>26160750
>tfw fathers raping little sister again. i can hear hear moans and the bed squeaking through the wall. sorry sis im not strong enough
>>
File: HEY STELLAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (2MB, 1035x1546px) Image search: [Google]
HEY STELLAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
2MB, 1035x1546px
Jared Leto.
>>
>>26160750
What's it like in a mental hospital?
>>
>>26160930
Assuming you're not trolling. How old is she?
>>
>>26161039
The best word I can describe it as is: Sterile.

It's clean, it's bright, it's...lifeless. There is no personality to it. My sister has a nice little room by herself. It's unsettling, her room has no life to it. They let her draw and read books and that's about it. They have a library where they can use computers and a yard where they can outside but it's all heavily monitored.

It's not really a pleasant place. The atmosphere is dreary.
>>
>>26160930
Liar

t0 b3 quit3 hon3st senpai
>>
>>26161171
Are they allowed to use the internet?
>>
define "crazy" senpai. If by "crazy", you mean put in an institution, tha'ts me. I'm not a schizo either
>>
>>26161171
Who's paying for it? Does she just stay there courtesy of the state or what?
>>
>>26160509
my aunt mickey got Witzelsucht disease which made her say inappropriate sexual things to everyone
>>
>>26160750
I'm here.. Laying in bed, just wondering.. That if there ever is a possibility for your little sister to recover and bury the trauma and horror she has suffered.
>>
File: 1434269517543.png (330KB, 486x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434269517543.png
330KB, 486x700px
>>26160750
This reminds me of that episode in Buffy the Vampire Slayer where she is stabbed by that psychic monster that causes her to have hallucinations that she is in a mental asylum and the "real world" is apparently imaginary and she tries to kill her friends.
>>
>>26161229
Very few of them are allowed to use the internet and the ones that are are limited and monitored very heavily. My sister is not of one of those people, as much as I would like to talk to her everyday.

>>26161258
Pretty much. We have no hand in that whatsoever.

>>26161321
It doesn't look like it. My mom has no hope that she'll ever recover and neither do I. The hospital is just a box that she can live in and not harm anyone, harm herself or be harmed. My mom doesn't even acknowledge her existence anymore really. I still care about her though, she doesn't deserve to be abandoned completely.
>>
My grandpa lost it years ago.

He left my grandma for a younger woman (like 20 years younger) and apparently when she broke up with him he went crazy. He trashed her whole house and broke everything... he cut his hand open and wrote in blood on the wall "HELP"

He was institutionalized for schizophrenia/bipolar disorder. Once he called my dad and said "I pooped my pants" cause he shat himself and didn't know what to do. He was probably in his 50s at the time so it's not like alzheimers got him or anything.

He died about 8 years ago.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>26161171
Hmmmmmnmmmmmm

can I get on /r9k/ and is it free
>>
>>26161459
no and no, as well as no, you couldn't get in
>>
>>26161441
She didn't deserve what she suffered through by your father in the first place.. That your mother doesn't acknowledge her..Fuck man.
>>
File: 1430779113454.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430779113454.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>26161441
>mfw your sister has probably never watched a youtube video
>>
File: 1433660358293.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433660358293.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>26160509
Angela Merkel.
>>
>>26160930
kek I love this meme
>>
I am genuinely curious of how the thought patterns of someone who is entirely detached from this reality are like. I often try to dream with my eyes open, or see with my eyes closed, and occasionally when I'm drunk, or high, enough, I think that I can achieve those levels of sight beyond sight.
>>
>>26161441
Don't give up hope anon. I was reading jungs autobiography, there was a section where he talked about his patients and their improvements. A lot of the people who got better were full mental hospital psychotic like that. If she has the right therapy, she can face her trauma and become better. She became like that due to trauma, she isn't organically crazy due to brain structure. She can get better anon.
>>
>>26161573
Probably for the best, youtube is fucking shit.
>>
I had a best friend in elementary and middle school who visibly lost it. He had a pretty toxic relationship with his dad, some serious confusion about his own sexuality and place in the world, serious anger, and schizoid tendencies. He'd crush on a different girl every so often and change his spirituality about as often. It was obvious his head was in turmoil. Eventually, he stopped resembling much of his former self. It was sad. He was a genuinely talented guy.

Honestly, pretty much everybody in my life, myself included, has some degree of psychosis or another, but he stands out as being somebody who I feel was largely lost to it as a person.
>>
>>26160509
My older brother is legimately crazy
He can't interact with groups of people for any amount of time or he starts to have a massive ego breakdown. He says sometimes when I visit him I look like a skinless muscle structure covered in blood in his eyes.

All he does everyday for the past three years is play ARMA2 till 10AM in the morning and wake at 6PM to smoke,eat and then play more ARMA. I have to tell him when to shower and clean up his room or he will live in disgusting unhygienic conditions rather contently.

He is basically a Grand Wizard and it feels weird being the little normie brother.
>>
>>26161762
How did it get like this?

My friends younger brother is starting to go down this route. He's 13, probably weighs 200 lbs, owns a fedora non-ironically, doesn't socialize at all, doesn't go to school, stays up til sunrise and sleeps all day. Is there any hope for him?
>>
>>26161860
I think it was the result of a huge ego breakdown. At about 22 he lost his long-term GF, was denied access to medical school (his dream was to be a surgeon) and lost the large majority of his income and savings to funding various game servers and upkeep of a very expensive motorbike which he crashed repeatedly.

Your friend's brother needs to realize life has responsibilities. Sitting around doing whatever you want playing video games and being a fedora will cripple him literally and socially.
>>
>>26160509
My when my sister was like 22 she lost her shit when our grandma died. She would just curl up in a ball having a panic attack and crying for my parents to help calm her down. Unable to breathe and felt like she was choking (she has a choking phobia) It would happen at work and college, my mom had to pick her up from the nurse's office a few times. This went on for almost two months.

Eventually my parents had to call an ambulance and get her to the hospital to be medicated because she was refusing to move off my parent's bed, just hyperventilating and crying. She's too aspie to know how to commit suicide or self harm so that was never a problem. It's not like my grandma randomly died in front of her, she was taken off life support and my sister chose to be there when it happened. We only saw my grandma on holidays so it's not like she lived with us either.

It's been four years now and she's better, took some months of medicine. She's a wreck desu and blames being bullied. She wants to live out of state alone but wakes up frantic needed to be comforted because she had a nightmare she was choking. She never choked, just gagged on a crouton ten years ago.
>>
My sister is a schizo, or that's what they told me, one day she just had an episode, that's how we found out, shit was scary.
She's treated now and never had another episode, but the whole process kinda fuck me up and gave some anxiety disorders.
>>
>>26160509
Some kid in my graduating class bought some cheap shitty acid and he was never the same again. I can vividly remember watching him wait in the hallway before class while he stood there staring at his feet and laughing. He was only in school for about 3 days after initially taking the acid. I think his parents/teachers figured out how off he was and he was put into some kind of institution.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.