[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many people proud of being NEET? I see a lot of people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 15

File: fatassfuck.jpg (406KB, 1500x1348px) Image search: [Google]
fatassfuck.jpg
406KB, 1500x1348px
Why are so many people proud of being NEET?

I see a lot of people view it as some sort of act of defiance, like relying on your parents, or disability checks is your way of sticking it to the system.

It's not. You're pathetic. Evolution would have claimed your miserable, wasteful, meaningless existence a long time ago if it wasn't for the system you are "protesting" against.

You are unworthy of life. You are the decline of humankind. You lack skill, and purpose. Get your shit together you delusional, weak, sack of shit. Nobody cares that you think you're special and somehow smarter than the "normies". You're a dime a dozen.

Pic probably related somehow, similar disgusting useless defeatist mentality.
>>
What makes you think we care?
>>
And what makes you worthy of life, OP?
>>
>>26156765
>Being this butt bamboozled
>>
>>26156783
I didn't think you did. You obviously don't give a shit about anything because you're minds are completely numbed by unearned cynicism and too much time on the internet.

I just wanted to remind you that you're worthless.
>>
There is plenty of skill in this world. Our skills and effort would change absolutely nothing for you or others.
>>
>>26156831
Giving back, loving, being loved, and having a general purpose and reason to wake up every day.
>>
>>26156765
>Why are so many people proud of being NEET?
It's called trolling.
>>
>>26156765
>Evolution
Evolution doesn't agree with working a 9-5 anywhere.

Evolution says you work an hour or two each day, which is enough to forage food, hunt, make clothes, build shelter and everything else you need.
>>
>>26156765
>I see a lot of people view it as some sort of act of defiance, like relying on your parents, or disability checks is your way of sticking it to the system.
No, I just like free shit.
>>
>>26156857
Your 'skills' are useless hobbies to normal people.
>>
File: Not so fast my friend.jpg (175KB, 1360x911px) Image search: [Google]
Not so fast my friend.jpg
175KB, 1360x911px
>>26156765
You're mistaking self loathing and the humour derived from it for pride.
>>
>>26156888
evolution says those who are most likely to reproduce will pass their genes on.

Guess what neets?
>>
It's the wagies who are a dime a dozen, not the NEETs. Way to reflect though.
>>
>>26156931
>implying NEETs aren't fucking your wife while you work
Did you think "wagecuck" was just a meme?
>>
>>26156931
Why are robots so easy to troll with this NEET stuff? I don't understand.
>>
>>26156879
What purpose does your loved ones have?
What purpose does your job have?
What purpose does this world have?
None of it matters, it's all the same once you're dead.
This world is going to shit anyway, because of humans.
NO ONE IS WORTH ANYTHING!!!
>>
>>26156765
>on a diet
>feel like I'm gonna crack
>see this pic

thanks OP, I owe you one
>>
>>26156908
this is what they said about competitive gaming a few years ago
now look at where we're at
looks like you need to grow up, pham
>>
>>26156879
You have to free yourself from slavery if you want to become great in anything. I was a NEET for 5 years and can now grow my own food and make money of my compositions. Nothing is more toxic for autodidact person than school/work
>>
>>26156765
Then why do you bother telling us that if we are such worthless pieces of shits?

Thank god it's not up to you.
Nice jungle you live in moron.
>implying that without the system you would've been there of all of us with this idiocy
>>
>>26157069
>look at where we're at
if by "we" you mean not you, then yeah.
>>
>>26157104
looks like you have some inflamation in your rear
I recommend some ointment for that
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 725x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 725x730px
>>26156765
Jesus Christ, as a normie, the NEET life seems like a dream. But I would do what SHOULD be done with it because I have friends and girls that are into me and shit like that. I would spend a good chunk of my downtime working on my music. I would love a month off from work with a source of free money. But you motherfuckers have been given a gift and you squander it.
>>
>>26156857
Actually no, do you even know where your neet check comes from? Us, i wish you would just die already. you dont produce anything and you dont make anyone else happier by existing. Your parents hate you. I hate you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just die.
>>
I just want to spite the normies. They have treated me like shit for things out of my control. They expected me to just suck up their humiliation and attacks and to work hard so they will let me into their society. But instead I got bitter and decided to leech off as much as I can. Because if it makes them mad, what's not to like?
>>
>>26157137
Good to hear that CLG hasn't dropped you yet.
>>
Everyone, normie or not, is a worthless piece of garbage
>>
File: 1340351731253.jpg (34KB, 319x333px) Image search: [Google]
1340351731253.jpg
34KB, 319x333px
>>26157160
goddamn this is some premium butthurt right here
>>
>>26157160
I help around the house and my parents always tell me that they are glad I am at home all day because they would feel lonely otherwise. It depends all on country and culture
>>
>>26157160
>i dislike the state of affairs so i order you to change it
why are normies so dumb and entitled?
>>
>>26157184
I'm actually a female streamer who makes over 20k a month just from donations alone. That's not counting sponsors. And yet I still hate all of you 'normalfags'. I can't exactly relate to some of what you anons post here each day on /r9k/ but as someone who was bullied throughout most of my entire childhood/teenagehood, I can definitely see why some people would just 'drop out' of life like NEETs do. Most people are just shitty. I love capitalizing on idiot horny 'chads' as well. Fortunately, I was blessed with good genetics.

I would post tits but I'm on the shitter taking a fat one.
>>
From my point of view the normies are worthless!
>>
>>26157071
I don't understand how having a job makes you a "slave." As long as the market isn't complete garbage, you get to choose the job you want, you often get flexible hours and decent compensation. Unless you're really struggling financially, your job will probably only take up about 1/3 of your waking hours. It really isn't that bad if you go into work with a positive attitude.
>>
>>26157002
Go listen to linkin park and play Hatred you worthless faggot.

Your odds of even existing are less than winning the power ball 2 years in a row. Resigning to that weak ass "oh im so jaded cuz i had a rough time in highschool" mentality is beyond pathetic.

"BOOHOO poor me i will never become a super being that will change the universe like in videogames"

No shit. You can still bring purpose to your own life, and those around you.

Go eat all your moms pills, take a hose put it in the exhaust of her nissan murano put it in the window, and rid the earth of your unwarranted, pathetic, childish cynicism.

>>26157038
NP. Way to have some personal discipline and strive to be better than these useless shitstains.
>>
>>26157273
The people giving you money aren't chads. What kinds of 'subtle' slutty things do you do to accumulate fanbase?
>>
>>26157069
If you mention competitive gaming to anyone over 30, or anyone who spends less than 2 hours playing videogames per day, they will laugh.

Just because you can stuff tens of thousands of neckbeards into an arena to watch people play dota doesn't mean its actually relevant beyond its niche market.
>>
>>26157339
Anon, are you ok? Perhaps you want to talk about some issues you're facing?
>>
>>26157325
It's the whole thing that surrounds it - one of the main reasons why this world goes to shit. People are mostly nothing more than their "jobs" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgHAT7IdDQ
>>
>>26156765
>A wagecuck spent his limited 2 days of freesom to write a fucking essay on an anime imageboard
EL OH EL
>>
>>26157350
They are. You have no idea. I receive donations from random dudes from the middle-east on a weekly basis. I have several them on Skype, actually, and checked all of their FB accounts. They're 'chads' alright.
>>
>>26157173
So basically, you're weak, righto. I get it.

>>26157285
lol

>>26157273
You're a whore contributing to the decline of man. I still respect you more than the pond scum giving you your money though. The enablers are the worst.
>>
>>26157386
You could've said you were trolling at the very start of this thread. Wouldn't have wasted our times this way.

Have a nice one.
>>
>>26157273
You know, you can troll with a lot less effort and typing.
>>
>>26157339
You didn't answer my questions.
Also, no, I have no intentions to cut my life short.
>>
>>26157437
Actually, I work today. I am just spending the hour or so before work reminding you that you're useless.
>>
>>26157150
Once you work after being a NEET for a while you start to gain some realistic footing that you can accomplish something. I was stuck for 4 years, recently got out of a job again after 1 year, and now I'm back to playing in a band and trying to make my music happen.
>>
>>26157454
Considering you're the type of guy who calls female twitch streamers 'whores', I would say you have a lot more issues than the average NEET around these parts.
>>
>>26156765
Why are so many people proud of being a wagecuck?

>W-would you like chips with that?
>>
>>26157441
If they were chads they'd be having sex instead of purchasing tiny bits of your attention.

I'm not the other guy you were talking to and asked the question because I'm legitimately curious about how much thought female streamers put into manipulating fanboys, btw.
>>
>>26157491
No, you're just some autist from /v/ trolling the board.

And since this board is gullible as fuck, everyone is falling.
>>
>>26157480
I did answer your question. Life is a very unlikely miracle, you would be a complete moron not to put purpose to it.

You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Your entire mentality is the epitome of weakess. You are a weak and dumb human.
>>
>>26157491
>HE SPENDS HIS "OFFTIME" IN THE MORNING PROMOTING HIS BOSSES JOB AND ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO WORK
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
>>
>>26157562
>heh i'm going to troll these people by pretending to be super butthurt
if anything he's doing a community service
>>
>>26157574
I know for a fact that I'm better than everyone else in this world. Everyone except for me is weak and dumb.
>>
>>26157559
I have no way of knowning of their sexual activities but I can assure you they're what you guys consider a 'chad'. People who donate to female streamers being losers just looking for a chunk of attention from the streamer is more a myth/meme than anything. Yes, those exist, but they're the minority.

>I'm legitimately curious about how much thought female streamers put into manipulating fanboys, btw.
Depends. Some girls act cutesy, some act slutty, some act silly and cheesy. If you have a pretty face and a nice body you're almost guaranteed to succeed as a female streamer, unless you're as entertaining as a fish.
>>
>>26157285
Almost all the shit that you consume and enjoy is made by normies. NEETS don't produce shit - they are parasites.
>>
>>26157389
Yeah, watching you faggots waste your lives away while you could actually be providing some use to the world and make it a better place makes me goddamn furious.

>>26157516
Not everyone is an uneducated retard who can only get a job at a fastfood restaurant. Nice projecting, you fucking adult toddler.
>>
>>26156765
Because the current capitalistic system is literally evil, destroying both the biosphere and humanity and defying it in any way, shape or form is a net positive.
>>
>>26157609
gr8 one there shadow the hedgehog.
>>
>>26157630
better fight it by being 23 and having mom pay the internet bill.
>>
File: 1301015529983.jpg (41KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
1301015529983.jpg
41KB, 416x431px
stop feeding the troll you cucks
>>
>>26157616
Why would anyone who's not sexually repressed as shit give you money?

What things do you do? Is there some specific amount of cleavage you show, do you intentionally try to use double entendres, etc.
>>
>>26157574
The questions were
>What purpose does your loved ones have?
>What purpose does your job have?
>What purpose does this world have?
>>
>>26157454
>So basically, you're weak, righto. I get it.
You call me weak just to shame me into doing what is good for normies. That ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>26157712
To live, give back, and support each other.

What purpose does your "im 16 and just found out im not special" mentality serve?

>>26157732
No, you're just weak as shit and are succumbing to your own bitterness because its easy.
>>
>>26157700
I'm an entertainer. People give me money if they think I'm worth their money. It's really simple.

All kinds of people donate to me, though the great majority of them are men in their 20s, obviously.

>What things do you do? Is there some specific amount of cleavage you show, do you intentionally try to use double entendres, etc.
Depends on my mood, really. Sometimes I'll wear yoga pants, leg warmers, etc. or anything, really. I don't dress for my viewers (with certain exceptions) because they seem to enjoy it a lot less.
>>
>>26157815
*if they think I'm worth their time
>>
>>26157774
>No, you're just weak as shit and are succumbing to your own bitterness because its easy.
You're still doing it. You think if you call me weak enough I'm gonna start wagecucking and become a beta provider for one of Chads bitches? Nah. I got born inferior. Living inferior and working hard at the same time makes no sense.
>>
>>26157774
It's ok. I understand. We all want to look at ourselves as stronger, smarter and more valuable than others. This is how you deal with your inferiority complex.
>>
>>26157896
Not the same guy, but don't give me that "I got born inferior" nonsense; you're just rationalizing your own failures.
>>
>>26157815
Like whether you go with cute/slutty/cheesy is based on mood? You don't really have a character, you just show up however and they like it?

>I don't dress for my viewers (with certain exceptions) because they seem to enjoy it a lot less.
They enjoy it less when you're dressing slutty? Do you somehow know the average person enjoys it less or do you just get more people calling you out?
>>
>>26157972
some people are really born inferior though. not the guy you're replying to.

inferior genetics mostly.

obviously being short, having a small dick and balding at 22 isn't gonna stop anyone from succeeding, but let's be frank, how often do you see ugly people succeed? think it's just a coincidence?
>>
>>26157920
No, I'm just sick of seeing people in my age cohort be useless shitheads, its fucking embarrassing. I figured this would be a good way to get my point across to a few of the embarrassments.

>>26157896
Jesus Christ I want to kill myself just listening to you.
>>
No ones proud of being NEET. They just hate wage slavery more than government poverty programs.
>>
>>26157972
People get in a way that determines a large portion of their life. Only reason this is considered taboo to say it because normies need even these people to work hard and have false hope.

>>26158006
>Jesus Christ I want to kill myself just listening to you.
You should. If you can't even think of a reply to prove me wrong, I don't see why you should not.
>>
>>26157983

you should timestamp, I'm legit curious if you're a troll or actual streamer
>>
>>26157983
>Like whether you go with cute/slutty/cheesy is based on mood?
Yes. Pretty much. lol

>You don't really have a character, you just show up however and they like it?
Everyone who acts in front of a camera is going to a 'character', specially twitch streamers. I obviously behave a bit differently in real life.

>They enjoy it less when you're dressing slutty? Do you somehow know the average person enjoys it less or do you just get more people calling you out?
If you dress slutty all the time, people get bored. If you dress somewhat prudish or even just regularly and suddenly you turn on your stream one day wearing tight t-shirts, people are gonna notice, and gonna like it more, because it's unlike what they're used to watching.

It's the same concept for actual sluts on those streaming websites where chicks strip for tips, like livejasmin. You don't just stream naked at all times.
>>
>>26158048
I'm not the streamer/troll. I'm the person asking questions to the streamer/getting baited by the troll.
>>
Average life of r9k NEET
>wake up at 4 pm
>masturbate
>shit post for 8 hours
>masturbate again
>shit post more
>masturbate
>go to bed for 14 hours
Rinse & repeat
>>
>>26158099
Goddamn nigger you're still at it?

You're either the shittiest troll I've ever seen or just really someone who's pathetic enough to try and shame NEETs
>>
>>26156765
I'm currently NEET living off savings from slaving away the past 5+ years. Do you have a problem with that, OP?
>>
>>26158080
>I obviously behave a bit differently in real life.
How though. What are the differences between your personality and your character and did you consciously decide on those changes?

Never thought of it like that. How much more do you make on tight tshirt days?
>>
>>26158089

well wherever she is she should timestamp
>>
>>26158127
Nah. You earned your break. As long as you use your time productively and don't waste it away, and are planning for the future then I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>26158114
NEETs need to be shamed. It's disgraceful.
>>
>>26158099
More like
>wake up in the comforts of its own apartment alone if be chooses to
> coocks himself a nutritious breakfast
>takes his class in the comforts of his apartment at 11 taught by his wageslave profesors
>lunch time already lest make some delicious lunch
Then its the rest of the afternoon for bettering his art or code hability or just play some merry old tunes in the piano
>at night the neet is tired and happy with a day well spent so he goes online to congratulate other peoe like him and talk about achievements
And then a deserved night of rest
>>
>>26158154
You're overthinking it. Besides, there's no 'right' personality for a female streamer. Like I said, if you have a nice body and face, you're pretty much go. Obviously, slutty streamers get more audience (usually speaking) because of the amount of horny teenagers/young adults on twitch, but that is to be expected, since that's the main target audience for videogames.

>How much more do you make on tight tshirt days?
I usually get more viewers and more donations, in a nutshell.
>>
>>26157630
No system is perfect, anon. There're plenty of good things about capitalism too, like providing really cheap commodities to consumers. There's a reason why even low-income families can afford their pocket supercomputers. If you have any better ideas, please tell, because the rest of the world would like to hear.
>>
I'm NEET but I'll fix my life LATER! Give it time. I may be useless now, but one day I shall rise from the ashes, surpass everyone else, AND BECOME NUMBER ONE!
>>
>>26158114
NEETs need to be shamed. It's disgraceful. The only excuse is severe mental retardation.
>>
>>26158245
Sooner you start the better, shithead.
>>
>>26158245
I have been slaving away for five years now but give it time in other five I will get a ten percent raise and I will be able to work for another twenty years and retire to open my bait shop in the highway
Boy oh boy I will be happy someday
>>
File: 1424202030878.png (104KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
1424202030878.png
104KB, 408x660px
>>26158006
normie getting super extra toasty. Since I became a NEET my life got better, I spent ton of time outside hiking or working out, I never felt so good while at collage.
>>
>>26156851
good one, very worth of your time posting on /r9k/!
>>
>>26158224
>You're overthinking it.
I guess. I just assumed that there are enough hot chicks in the world who could be making money playing video games on camera that the successful ones would have to be doing something different.

Do you keep track how much more? I'm wondering if it's like 5x, 2x, or what.
>>
>>26157273
Are you Brittany Venti? If so, please hurry along with your shot and post those tits you mentioned
>>
>>26158401
Believe it or not, twitch streaming is actually just crawling on its fours yet. Me and some other personalities from Twitch predict it'll absolutely EXPLODE within the upcoming years, so if you're looking to become a streamer, now is probably the time.

I obviously keep track, but I don't know how exactly more. It really depends on the day too.

>>26158407
;)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26156765
This is a weak bait albeit barely strong enough to make me reply.
>>
OP here
just trolled all of you faggots good lol
you should all kill yourselves still though
>>
>>26158458
>so if you're looking to become a streamer, now is probably the time.
I'm not a hot girl though.

How do you view your audience?
>>
>LIFE IS A MIRACLE, LIKE POWERBALL!!!!
I want this meme to end.

Life is not worth living. You are born, you live your life, and you die. That's it. That's fucking it. Religion and afterlife only serves to the narcissim of the human race. We believe we're all so fucking special, so unique, that we cannot possibly just die. No, we're too important. There's a mystery man up in the sky, watching you everyday and personally talks to you! You're so special! Fuck you. There's nothing. Emptiness. Once you come to this realization suicide is inevitable. Why continue being a burden, perpetuating this system of hell, passing the suffering down onto the next person? That's so fucking irresponsible. You know how shit your life can be at times. Why the fuck do you wish to bring another human into this world and make them suffer the same fate? Oh, that's right. Because you're fucking special. You believe you're the most important human being on earth, so you MUST continue your bloodline. Fuck whatever happens to your child! You "lived on". Fuck you. Life is pointless. There are some of us who have given up, vowed to live without bearing children. But even the act of continuing to live is immoral. You can live like everybody else does, blissfully unaware of the emptiness and eternity of death, sure. You live paycheck to paycheck, and eventually, you die. Why live like anything is gonna be different for you? It's not. You're not fucking special. Go back to whatever tumblr hugbox shit hole you came out of, and die. Everyone talks about "world peace", "ending world hunger", etc.

1/2
>>
>>26158580
What do you mean by 'how do you view your audience'?
>>
>>26158547
Actual OP here, but this guy pretty much nailed it.
>>
>>26158594

Believing in whatever makes them feel better. I have the true solution. You want to end all world suffering? End all of the world's life. Yes. Eradicate each and every speck of life. No more suffering. No more tears. No more hunger. Break the cycle of pointlessness. Think more of yourself than just a human for a fucking second. You a smaller to the universe than the cells that make up your body. You have NO impact. You or your corpse will be swalloed by the sun eventually, and all life will be cleansed. I pray this day come soon. Just the very idea of other living things makes me sick.
>>
File: 1446849520599.gif (498KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1446849520599.gif
498KB, 500x366px
>>26158547
>>26158612
>on incognito
>close window
>open new incognito window
>check my posts
>no longer (you)'s
>none of it ever happened
>>
>>26158612
The actual, real OP here
I'm gay and I suck omega black cocks like holy shit that's ALL!!! I can think of all day tbqhfmaphamqsafew
>>
>>26158594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Listen to this and read it out loud. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>26158611
Disdain, pity, utilitarianism, affection, gratitude...

I mean obviously its their choice to give you money and they feel like they're getting something in return. Just from the outside looking in it feels like there's an undercurrent of manipulation of socially abnormal men even if you say a lot of them apparently have chaddy facebook profiles. Is there some degree to which you see it that way?
>>
File: 1451999097284.jpg (44KB, 407x389px) Image search: [Google]
1451999097284.jpg
44KB, 407x389px
>he spends his precious days of freedom complaining about other people having much more freedom
>>
>>26158751
Gratitude, obviously. Without donations and sponsorship (which relies on people actually watching my channel), I probably wouldn't be streaming.

Like I said, I'm an entertainer, much like every twitch streamer. What I feel about my audience is somewhat irrelevant. It doesn't matter to me if you're a chad or a NEET; so long as you behave, you're welcome to my channel. Also giving me your coins while you're at is more than welcome. That's about it.
>>
>>26158837
parasites having more freedom*
>>
>>26158884
>What I feel about my audience is somewhat irrelevant.
It's irrelevant to your job but I'm not asking you to do your job, just wondering how you feel about it.

There are entertainers who see themselves as part of a community with their fans, there are entertainers who fucking hate their fans. I mean even in this thread you were talking about how much you love capitalizing on (the idiot horny chad portion of) your fanbase. If nothing else it seems like it would be weird to have people putting you on a huge pedestal because of your body.
>>
Man, people sure do get upset over NEETs
>>
>>26159072
I'm just a human being trying to make a living, dood. There's not much to say about it.

I personally fucking love my audience. They give me money and attention, the two best things in the world. :)
>>
>>26159178
>I'm just a human being trying to make a living, dood. There's not much to say about it.
Tbh there's lots to say about that, most people just don't want to.

But the idiot horny chads are also giving you money and attention.
>>
I work, but I feel no sense of superiority over my neet brethren
I do it because I dont want to live in poverty
>>
>Tfw 21 year old Virgin NEET

>Dropped out of highschool at 15 because Thug life

>Said fuck the world and didn't socialize with anyody for 5-6 years except my family and 2 closest friends

>taught myself how to 3d model/animate

>became a professional SFM porn artist making a fucking mint while "real men" run on the fucking hamster wheel

>Soon to be an indie game developer

>probably gonna get rich cause dis gon b good.

get fucked realmenfuckbois
>>
>>26158672
>normies so delusional that they instantly dismiss anything that doesn't fit into their cramped sunshine-and-rainbows worldview as edgy
You guys are retarded as fuck, just end it.
>>
So I have the choice of working a soul crushing mcjob which is all I can get because I was bullied out of school due to aspergers or get need bux and play vidya all day.
>>
i can't even get neetbux god damn

i'm going to die
>>
>>26156765
DO NOT speak to my little soldiers this way.
>>
Why should I stop being a parasite? For me nothing is worse than abandoning my hobbies anf use all of my time doing something I hate.

I don't want to waste 8 hours of every day in my life working for getting money that I don't even know how to use, since it's not like you have time for hobbies once you start working

I might be a dirty parasite but fuck it, I'm not gonna waste my one and only life being even more miserable than I already am
>>
File: 1387319640037.gif (804KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387319640037.gif
804KB, 300x300px
>>26156765
>mfw you and everyone else perpetuating the "contribute to society" meme will be replaced by AI in under 10 years
>>
File: a.jpg (33KB, 215x341px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
33KB, 215x341px
>>26156765
After reading this whole thread I have come with the perfect pic to sum up OP's bait.
>>
>>26159178
you should be grateful that twitch streaming is even an option for you, many of us have nothing and will end up working back breaking jobs or become homeless one day

i wish i was born female, even a moderately attractive one
>>
>>26159335
can we see some of your work if you don't mind? do you get money from patreon?

i wouldn't recommend the game developer route, it's hard as fuck and theres very little money in it, it's like a lottery
>>
>>26157002
That's right don't try and fight it you obese faggot just lay in bed all day jerkin it while we tryed to stop the globe shit storm from going off.

Your so fucking useless you'd see and hear bombs and guns going off yet choose to still say in bed
>>
>>26157668
I fucking wish. I don't have a family, entitled cuntbag. I've had to struggle all on my own.
>>
>>26159856
>since it's not like you have time for hobbies once you start working

you actually do have time for hobbies when you don't sleep for 12 hours a day like a leech
>>
>>26160159
My fucking useless... what now? I don't remember owning one of those. What do I still say in bed?
>>
>>26156765
Neets are the decline of modern society contributing nothing to society yet somehow thinking theyre superior, and for people who literally never even touched they seem to know so much about them.
>>
>>26156765
Neets are the decline of modern society contributing nothing to society yet somehow thinking theyre superior, and for people who literally never even touched a women they seem to know so much about them. >>26160413
>>
File: posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
Just a friendly reminder that y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>26156765
NEETS are the decline of modern society contributing nothing to society yet somehow thinking they're superior, and for people who literally never even touched a woman they seem to know so much about them. >>26160413 >>26160442
>>
>>26160286
>he read it as my
>eufphorrria

Admit that your a bottom feeding shit stain
>>
>>26160271
Depending on the job you do you could return to home too tired to really do anything
I wouldn't mind working with something I like, too bad that getting a job you love is something that only few lucky ones actually manage to do
>>
>>26160608
>NEETS are the decline of modern society
no, they are the result of modern society

most NEETs would glady get an education if they could afford it
most NEETs would glady work if they were given jobs that interest them
>>
>why are people proud of being totally free and able to do whatever they want all day everyday
>>
File: 1439221299647.jpg (7KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1439221299647.jpg
7KB, 250x186px
>>26156765
Somebody get this hothead out of here!
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.