[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black women so hated while asian women are so loved, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: Reply-By-Race-Female.png (33KB, 494x520px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Female.png
33KB, 494x520px
Why are black women so hated while asian women are so loved, robots?
>>
Middle eastern, native american, and other men reply the most. whats the big deal? its probably higher nowadays anyway. just tell them to go for these men
>>
the real question here is why are white males so picky?
im a white male
>>
>>26156729
UGLY
G
L
Y
>>
>Middle Eastern women universally loved

The hell?
>>
>tfw Indian male
>tfw the black female of the male race

I made an ok cupid once and never even got any views after messaging people.
>>
>>26156830
skewed number from lack of data most likely
>>
>>26156884
Maybe if you knew how to use a toilet
>>
>>26156891
this. ME women wouldn't be on western dating sites. They usually use muslim ones.
>>
File: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (35KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Male.png
35KB, 493x524px
>>26156884
hehhehhhhehhehe
must suck
>>
File: 1445352877263.png (86KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445352877263.png
86KB, 1200x900px
>>26156583
Paedomorphy is attractive in women. Asians are the most paedomorphic race, blacks the least.
>>
File: 1452030972565.png (84KB, 599x717px) Image search: [Google]
1452030972565.png
84KB, 599x717px
>>26156982
>38 percent return rate for white males to black females

well well well, those are betting odds right there
>>
>>26156583
>>26156982
>reply to women chart is mostly green
>reply to men chart is mostly red/yellow
Lol we girls can totally be rowboats too :)))))
>>
>>26157323
42.0% vs. 27.6% is actually less different than I would have expected, although granted the quality of women on Okcupid is far lower than the quality of men.

I just straight up ignore about 90% of messages I get, and I don't even have that high standards. I just know what my real value is and won't let my perception of it be altered by market inefficiency.
>>
Blacks are seen as ratchets, having unpleasant personalities and behavior issues. Where as Asians are seen as demure and proper.
>>
>>26156989

Blacks are pedomorphic you dumbass, blacks have more similarities with asians than asians with whites. A LOT of black girls have round faces and monolids. Where the fuck do you retards get this from?

If anything Native AMericans, Aboriginals, and Arabs have to be the least because of their severe features
>>
>>26158220
>Blacks are pedomorphic
Wrong. They have the least neoteny out of all races and the most testosterone.

Also their prognathism is wayy to much to look close to asians. Their nose, lips and sloped faces look nowhere close to that of east asians.
>>
>>26156583
How did M.E. girls manage to get on the top? Wouldn't they get allahu akbar'd just for being on a dating site?
>>
>>26156830
Its because of the forbidden fruit appeal
>>
>>26156583
Asian girls don't even get that many responses...
>>
>>26159139
They get more than white women.
>>
>>26157323
>says women can't be robots
>completely ignores the fact that black females are replied to less often than white males

If you aren't a sassy black woman you don't belong here
>>
>>26159265
They don't even consider us important enough to acknowledge. We are the true robots.
>>
>>26158319

Only faggot cucks say they have the most T. Recent studies show thats about the opposite.

Look up black man and asian woman and see how similar they are you stupid faggot
>>
>>26159322
>Recent studies show thats about the opposite.
Can you post them?
>Look up black man and asian woman and see how similar they are you stupid faggot
I did

They look like complete opposites. Asian women don't have sloped foreheads, sloped faces or large jaws.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 669x377px
>>26159350
Are you sure about that?lets talk about normal Asian women. Not kpop idols.
>>
>>26159416
You can cherrypick as much as you want, your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit.

Again, show me those "recent studies"
>>
>>26156982
Yeah keep curving us niggas black females. Imma get me a white girl.
>>
>>26159442

Not the same person btw. I'll let you argue with this person though,. They're more relentless than me and go on longer. I have shit to do than argue with yellow fever white boys who think blk males are more masculine than them

God Ihate white men
>>
>>26159442
I'm not the one who said that to you. I'm just saying a lot of Asian women have square jaws. It's a common trait for chinese women.

Also, why you got to shit on us?we aren't the ones rejecting you. Asians and white women are. Be angry with them.
>>
>>26159490
No, a common trait among chinese women are round faces

>why you got to shit on us?
who?
>>26159485
yeah you have so much time on your hands that you participate in shitpost threads so you can hate random white guys over the internet lel
>>
>>26159546
You will sit here and talk crap about black women and how we look but you will white knight 10/10 white/Asian models. You want to kick a horse while its down. You're pathetic.
>>
>>26156982
Wonder why native american males are so popular.
>>
>>26159588

but nobody goes out of their way to make threads like this, insecure black women do.

all. the. time.
>>
>>26159588
Because you're easy to b8
>kick a horse while it's down
Yeah because you actually look like horses
>>
>>26159546

White guys are obnoxious and disgusting. I realized that you are no better than nigger men.

Whites are basically the niggers of the 21st century
>>
>>26159623
>>26159619
This is why I feel 0 sympathy for you guys. I actually baited a robot into commuting suicide and felt no shame about it.
>>
>>26159623

Either we have round faces or horse faces, you can't have both you dumb ass

The world would be better if white and black men got killed, desu. They are fucking human garbage.

>>26159651
How did you do that? Greentext lmao
thinking of making one kill himself rn
>>
>>26159638
We're not the ones disproportionately committing crimes and being deadbeat fathers while having average IQs of 85, now are we honey?
>>26159651
Your tears look delicious, but I wouldn't drink them because they're coming from an ugly black piece of shit
>>
>>26159665
You all have horse faces. You have stinky aids ridden horse vaginas too LOL
>>
>>26159665
>added robot from r9k a few years back
>he wanted someone to talk to
>always talked about wanting to die etc
>eventually I started telling him it's a good idea
>one day he told me he was going to do it and I talked him into it
>he never logged back on again

I assume he's dead kek I also baited some nudes out of a Russian guy and screen capped all his conversations about loli and poop fetish. Posted it on 4chan.

They're trash and they get what they deserve.
>>
any cuck who posts race shit is a cuck because

1) just because you're from the same race doesn't mean you're the same

it would be much better if you wanted to talk about individuals that happen to be of a race you wanted to discuss.
>>
>>26159688
>thinking someone would actually cry over 4chan

My mom killed a man infront of my eyes. I'm too tough for that shit.
>>
>>26159766
I'm sure she did, nigger. That's all your people do outside of sagging, raping and selling drugs.
>>
>>26159805
The funny thing is everything you're saying I've actually seen happen.

>tfw raised in the projects of Detroit
>>
>>26159416
Good lord. Imagine the woman he left for her
>>
>>26159719

Rofl de lol

>>26159688
But you're shitposting and have a retarded obsession with asian women borderlining "muh dick" tier.
I fucking hate white and nigger males. Scum of the earth.

>>26159718
hi niggerchan
>>
>>26159888
You don't know the story of how they met?
>>
>>26156729
Master race privilege

>>26156830
You ever seen an overweight sandnigress who wasnt 20 years married? They are headstrong bitches that know how to market themselves and attract men
>>
>>26156583
Hey robot, why do you deny the fact that middle eastern women convincingly beat asian women?

Literally not a single category they are worse in and some they are overwhelmingly favored
>>
>>26156583
this website also says 80 percent of men are ugly so you're not part of the fun either
>>
>>26160219
>why do you deny the fact that middle eastern women convincingly beat asian women
I don't. I'm just here to poke fun at negresses
>>
Culture. The stereotypical Asian culture produces people who view honor and pride very highly. Asian women are seen as pure, thoughtful and caring and that translates to them needing to act a certain way for the good of the family.

As for Middle Eastern women, it's partly that they view men as a the dominate/leader of the house. So as long as they (the men) aren't doing anything horrendous, they'll listen to them.

Whites and Latinas are pretty diverse with what defines a woman but I think Latinas as more of an edge because they are women who are aggressive at getting what they want, rather than beat around the bush. They are feminine without being too girly. White and Latinas do have their sense of hospitality and gentle nature at times.

As for Blacks....there are a few but the culture tends to be "I don't need a man" and don't really respect them like other cultures do. Normally see men as bodyguards of female integrity rather than potential love interest unless the dude is famous or something. And they can be pretty damn demanding and condescending.

I personally like my Latinas and White girls but to each their own.
>>
>>26160269
It'd be more effective to compare us to middle eastern women. Most models in rap videos are middle Eastern.
>>
>>26160255
Nah, I'm white :)

Ever noticed you sheboons lust after white men so much?
>>26156982
>>
>>26160323
Why do you care if we want you or not?
>>
>>26160321
>rap videos
sorry but i don't follow nigger culture
>>
>>26160343
Well, if you did you'd notice black people dgaf about Asians. It's all about middle eastern and Latina.
>>
File: yellowgirl.jpg (69KB, 533x806px) Image search: [Google]
yellowgirl.jpg
69KB, 533x806px
>>26156583
I love qt black women though. Only normies hate them
>>
>>26159901
sorry who i decide to dick offends you, laquisha
>>
>>26160342
>Why do you care if we want you or not?>>
because you're the most pathetic race of women on the planet it's entertaining
>>
>>26160374
uggo, nice tits tho
>>
>>26160532
Nah I tried to be with a white guy. It just wasn't my thing, he was a talk Chad too.
>>
>>26161168
>Tall Chad too
>>
Least feminine, most feminine dichotomy, respectively
>>
>>26159453
You gonna get yous a white girl because that's what you've wanted all along. It's a hell of a phenomenon how jungle fever brothas swear it's black womens' fault that they're attracted to non-black women. That's a lie, BUT if that's true in your case, you will never have a good relationship if you only date certain women due to purposely excluding others.
>>
File: hot-asian-girls-women-8 (1).jpg (63KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
hot-asian-girls-women-8 (1).jpg
63KB, 500x749px
probably because other races think black women are probably used to get her brains fuck out by bbc
>>
>>26159265
>black females are replied to less often than white males
i dont think that you read that chart right family
>>
>>26160275

That's a funny way of spelling neotonal
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.