[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>told my therapist about my view on women >he gets this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 8

File: 1454040894159.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1454040894159.png
33KB, 917x1186px
>told my therapist about my view on women
>he gets this look of disagreement on his face
>says he thinks my views are "extreme"
Is my therapist a cuck? He sounded blue-pilled as fuck.
>>
What were they? We need more info than "extreme" opinions.
>>
>wow the guy I'm doing therapy for is fucked up who could've guessed

what a fucking asshole
>>
>>26151270
I wasn't aware male therapists were even a thing
literally every medical professional I've had in my life aside from my fucking dentist has been female
Stick with him op
>>
>>26151325
potentially triggered tumblrina detected
>>
>>26151270
Did you steal this thread or did you drop your trip?
>>
Ignorance is bliss.

Original
>>
>>26151360
Fuck off, just because you can't hold in your autism doesn't mean I can't.
>>
>>26151325
Sorry, I probably should have specified.
>women are spoiled and raised as princesses
>as a result they all think they're incredible catches and they deserve only the best from life
>they get anything they want by threatening to revoke the availability of their vaginas
>they're unable to view things objectively or use logic; instead they rely on emotionally-charged appeals to pathos and cheap manipulation of feelings
>instead of striving to reach the high status of their more successful peers, they instead seek to drag those peers down to their level
>have shallow, surface-level interests in things simply to attract men; they have no genuine love for their hobbies and only use them as tools
>are much better off than men in Western society, yet don't allow men to even express this opinion
>they supposedly hate masculinity yet when it benefits them they turn around on a dime and attack men for "not being man enough" and "being manchildren " (their go-to insult for anyone who disagrees with them, along with "virgin")
>they're degenerate hedonists who value sexual gratification and "a good time" over starting a family and having a loving relationship
>attractive shy men are deep and mysterious while ugly shy men are creeps and losers
He wasn't amused.

>>26151362
The last thread inspired me to voice my thoughts on women to my therapist. I was hoping he'd agree, but seeing as how he had the same reaction I shamelessly copied the original OP's post. He seemed taken aback and very quickly changed the subject. I'm seeing him again this Friday but I don't know if I should mention it or not.
>>
>>26151515
FIFTEEN FIFTEEN FTITEEEN
PELASE ME SO MUCH MROWasre
>>
File: 1453791140580.png (45KB, 596x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453791140580.png
45KB, 596x658px
>>26151540
Did you have a stroke or something, family?
>>
File: woah.gif (191KB, 249x183px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
191KB, 249x183px
>>26151515
Holy shit nice get.
>>
>>26151270
In months of therapy mine never asked me about that, how did the topic come up?
>>
just started seeing a therapist. Was considering dropping some red pill shit just to be completely honest of my views. But she's a woman, would be extremely awkward to have a therapist pretending to help me while she actually hates me.

At least I can tell her that the dating game is terrible for average beta men, and great for women since it's a undisputed fact
>>
>>26151270
You actually believe all the memes.

Yes, you definitely need therapy, my retarded friend.
>>
>>26151270
The people most likely to go into mental health are the people least likely to understand. If they were able to fully grasp the bleakness of unquiet minds, they'd think twice about attempting to "help" their fellow man.
>>
>>26151515
Yeah, you're caught up in feminist hate threads. You're step 2 on your way to fucking traps.
>>
File: 1rZwLBy.jpg (888KB, 2181x4514px) Image search: [Google]
1rZwLBy.jpg
888KB, 2181x4514px
>>26151515
I understand what you're saying but I've met quite a few women that hate those types of cunts. Most people don't like you saying an entire gender it's evil. Try to rather than brute force your opinions on people, slowly shift their perspective to yours through showing them core problems without indirectly blameing a group. Pic half related.
>>
>>26151515
hmm I just can't believe you redpillbros actually believe this shit // sure there are millions of totally vapid and superficial women out there but no more than there are douchey macho assholes. Every girl I've dated has been crazy smart and interesting and hasn't given a fuck about social status (that being said I'm not from america, where everyone is objectively awful)

I dunno man, have you been with a woman? There are so many amazing bitches out there but you probably just don't deserve them.
>>
>>26151609
The thing that makes me most uncomfortable with therapy is that the therapists are, ultimately, human. I can't be fully open with them because I know they'll judge me and possibly dislike me--that's inevitable. Also, I have to be very careful about the things I say just so I don't get committed. It's a fucking stupid system, honestly. They have absolutely no incentive to help you get better and every incentive to keep you coming back and giving them money.
>>
>>26151609
>At least I can tell her that the dating game is terrible for average beta men, and great for women since it's a undisputed fact
Nah. She'll just tell you that you need to get out there, be yourself and talk to women.
Who knows, she may even go on about how dangerous dating is for women.
>>
>>26151515
>>they're unable to view things objectively or use logic; instead they rely on emotionally-charged appeals to pathos and cheap manipulation of feelings
>>have shallow, surface-level interests in things simply to attract men; they have no genuine love for their hobbies and only use them as tools
>>they're degenerate hedonists who value sexual gratification and "a good time" over starting a family and having a loving relationship
extreme, but the rest are true
>>
>>26151616
I really wish the "the people who go into mental health professions do so because they have mental health problems themselves" meme would fucking die already.
>>
>>26151350
The women in the profession can't understand, the men don't care.

You need that rare therapist who has gone through depression, and other shit, themselves.
>>
>>26151270

He's a bad therapist.

Not because you're right (you're a stupid fuck), but because he became emotionally invested and didn't use this piece of information as he should.

Of course they're all humans, he might reason better once his anger/disgust subsides, but I don't know if he's a good therapist.
>>
>>26151515
All of what you listed was right, don't worry
>>
>>26151611
Fuck off you fake, apologigist whoe
>>
>>26151515
For the most part these opinions are correct but there are women out there who don't fall into these categories. unfortunately I think the way the sexual dichotomy of the country is going these issues will only worsen.

Most of my female friends don't give a flying fuck about masculinity or being a "real man" or refer to shy people as virgins.
>>
>>26151270
Quick question, plz answer
Where you raised with a single parent? If so, which one?
If you where raised with both parents, were they both working?
I think they unconsciously picked a feminist therapist for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1242x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1242x1222px
>>26151515
Damn brah, kinda tippington tho. Don't you think? I mean, you can't generalize an entire group.
>>
>>26151851
That wasn't what I said. Mental health professionals that are healthy normies are probably not the best people to deal with abnormals.
>>
>>26152031
I was raised by a single mother, but she's a Christian European who doesn't really hold feminist beliefs apart from the wage gap meme.
>>
Why is this thread filled with fucking normmies saying
>hey its not nice to generalize.
Fuck off to reddit with your suto intelectual circlejerk
>>
>>26151270
You are not supposed to that to other people you dumb fuck. Now you're going to be locked up in an institution.
>>
>>26151515
>He wasn't amused.
He's gonna have the courts chemically castrate you for hate speech and as a preventative rape measure.
>>
>>26152110
>"all women are mean and cruel and evil"
>translation: "I hate women because I'm a creepy virgin that never scores vagina"
>>
>>26152047
I know, I was building off of your point. There's a prevailing misconception that the people who go into mental health professions have problems of their own, and are therefore well-suited to deal with them. In reality, it's just a bunch of dumb Stacy cunts majoring in Psychology at liberal arts institutions who couldn't be less understanding of people like me.
>>
>>26151270
talk to him about it, ask him if he believes it is right for a woman to divorce him and take half his money or cheat on him and have him raise the kid
>>
>>26151515
>current year
>literally believing in memes

kek
>>
>>26152147
This.

All therapists are obligated by law to report you if they consider you to be a danger to others. And expressing such extreme views will certainly push him to think you a threat.
>>
File: 1454035784336.jpg (489KB, 3000x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1454035784336.jpg
489KB, 3000x1622px
>>26152155
See, this right here. This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. Thank you for illustrating my point far better than I ever could.
>>
>>26152221
What do you mean? Whatever he/she said most likely accurately describes the situation.

>source: somebody who's actually been close to numerous females
>>
>>26151515
You're right but your real problem seems to be an autistic spectrum disorder as you clearly don't know how to fucking hide your power level.

Noice get
>>
>>26152251
>source: somebody who's actually been close to numerous females
So you place personal, anecdotal evidence above actual proof, evidence and statistics?
>>
>>26152221

Not him but...
>have had several serious relationships that lasted longer than a year
>still hate women

What now, nigger? It's a lot easier to hate women once you actually have to spend time around them.
>>
>>26152042
>I mean, you can't generalize an entire group.

Why can't you do that?
>>
>>26152155
I've had relations with women and still hate them

This meme is shit
>>
>>26151350
>he goes to female medical professionist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

i bet you are from a cuck country
>>
>>26152280
You have literally zero proof, evidence or statistics.
>>
>>26151702
Where are you from?
look at all this OC
>>
>this thread again

Seriously, this thread again
>>
>>26152290
You mean a western country? So called first world? Great guess
>>
>>26152287
This
The only ones who believe differently have either to experience a relationship or just trolling
I swear im not a friendless robot and every male i know will never look funny at other people saying stuff like that, its common knowledge, everyone only tells from their experiences to treat them like shit.
EVERYONE
this cant be a coincidence
>>
>>26151270
your view on women might be a bit over the top but most psychologists are blue pilled as fuck anyway. My gf studies psychology and all the guys and girls there are in open relationships and all that jazz.
>>
>>26152284
Because women are not a monolith; not every woman is like the Stacey who wouldn't give you the time of day you neckbeard.
>>26152287
Probably have some personality disorder t b h.
>>
>>26151515
you are supposed to hide your power level, not wave it around senpai
>>
>>26152251
>>26152155
this is fucking retarded. I've had multiple long-term girlfriends and I still know women are fucking terrible. They are fucking sycophants with no real interests or hobbies of their own for the most part.

Of course that's not representative of every single woman out there, but you sound just like the SJWs who say "the only reason you're so racist is because you've never spent time around blacks." No bitch, I'm racist because I went to a majority black school. And I know that most women are terrible because I have plenty of female friends and I see how they treat their significant others in relationships. I know how I've been treated by the women I've dated
>>
>>26152343
It's like drugs, I know it's shit for me but I still do it who cares?
>>26152367
Probably :^) but what does that even mean anymore? YOU AREN'T HAPPY 24/7 ILL ILL TAKE THESE BRAIN WASH MEDZ
>>
>>26152158
Keep telling yourself that this is right and the only way I could think like I do is if I'm your creepy Virgin meme. I'm not a virgin, I have a high paying job and if you met me you would never suspect that I'm the person you think your so much better than. But if it helps you keep thinking your always right make belive that I'm a looser because you don't like my opinions. you uninteresting cunt
>>
>>26152361
That's just because 'progressive = good.'
>>
>>26152399
Sorry, but you either have terrible taste or are incapable of getting with a quality girl. And if you think girls treat their partners worse than guys do, you're literally retarded. Yeah I've fucked numerous girls who were in a relationship, but I know plenty of my male friends will cheat on their wives. Welcome to humanity.
>>
>>26152394
>you shouldn't be honest when you see your therapist
>>
>>26152459
People get arrested for being honest with their therapists.
>>
>>26151270
I usually have pretty moderate views on women. Every time though, without fail, i'm proven wrong.
>>
>>26152399
>racist and sexist
>ranting on /r9k/ like some unloved virgin
>goes to a therapist

Yeah Anon, you're the normal one. I'm the retarded one for asking you to get over your past experiences and to judge people based on the content of their character.
You're literally acting like the tumblrinas who say all men are rapists just because they were raped by a man.
>>
>>26152415
Did you reply to the right post, family?
>>
>>26152507
I don't go to a therapist. I am not OP

I do judge people on the content of their character and I have found very few women who I would put up with in a relationship. Keep in mind i have plenty of female friends though, probably more than I do male friends, I just think that in a relationship they become vapid and sycophantic
>>
>>26152409
Yes but at least drugs cant hurt your feelings you know
>>
>>26152442
>I've fucked numerous girls who were in a relationship
>this person expects you to take his worldview seriously
You are scum.
>>
>>26152442
You guys seriously have to understand that monogamy is a game one can only win without playing it.
>>
>>26152604
Whatever you say champ, I never made any commitment to some random dude I'll never meet.

>>26152631
Is that meant to sound deep or something? Because it's basically meaningless.
>>
>a man's entire character is based on whether or not he's fucked some dumb, vapid whore
>being a virgin is his defining trait, regardless of how nice, smart, or successful he is
>there are people out there who see nothing wrong with this
Women. Not even once.
>>
>>26152479
Not really, unless you intend to kill someone and voice that intention to him.
>>
>>26152479
Last week I told my therapist I think about killing myself twenty times a day, but since I said I don't have a plan (which is a lie), she can't do anything about it.
>>
>>26151270
Yes, your therapist is a disgusting normie cuck. You know what to do.
>>
>>26152688
>these are the people browsing this board and laughing at you
I say this as an absolute failure of a human being: you are a million times more pathetic than I ever could be.
>>
>>26152691
>there are people out there who see nothing wrong with this
Those are mostly the guys who had sex while in high school and never had to deal with this side of things. They'll never experience it and most don't know it exists.

The ones I don't understand are the ones still desperately clinging to denial and hope that one day a benevolent woman will take pity on them and have some pity sex.
>>
>>26152838
Feel free to articulate why, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>26152507
>I'm the retarded one for asking you to get over your past experiences and to judge people based on the content of their character.
>implying that other human beings don't treat me like that
>>
>>26152688
Seriously i have to spoonfeed that to you? Ok i will, but only if you ask me to.
>>
>>26152691
>Women. Not even once.

You know being a faggot is not something to be proud of
>>
>>26152882
Yes I'm asking you to, I'm bored as shit right now and interested in how much you can extrapolate from "I've fucked girls who were in relationships".
>>
>>26152906
Oh dude you rekt zo hard, you gonna suck his dick now?
>>
>>26152367
>Because women are not a monolith

You can expect certain patterns of behavior since they're driven by the same instincts.
It's retarded to disregard generalizations simply because there are rare exceptions.
>>
>>26152367
>Not all women are like that
But
>every loner is an evil rapist
>all virgin men are ugly creeps
>>
>>26152921
It means if youre faithfull and believe in monogamy you can only lose the "game"
The point is, humans need a romantic partner to be with all life long, but you need to please you evolutionary needs too, to keep being a functional and working individual.
So what this means is, you can be platonic monogamous, with the mother of your child, but you need to prove to your inner self you still are in the game, as in casual sex with women who are attracted by you.
Suppression leads to depression.
>>
>>26153070
>muh evopsych
>muh redpill
>>
>>26153070
Yeah ok, this is actually a reasonable statement. I've been in my current relationship for a few months and am already a little frustrated by having to pass up sexual opportunities. Reconciling the desire for intimacy and the "I wanna fuck that" instinct is still something I'm working on. Hopefully depression isn't the result.
>>
>>26153108
>muh muh

Nice point meme fag
>>
>>26153132
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
YOU
FUCKING
STUPID
NORMIE
REDDIT
FUCK
>>
>>26153178
No desu senpai. I like it here.
>>
>>26151515
good one, this is the 1st world high school musical shit. Where I come from sluts are beaten or humiliated and women are taught to cook and shit. They could also whoop 50% of this board. Do you mean women around you or just every woman? Because when it comes to the latter, you're wrong.
>>
>>26153132
I know it is, my life is being dedicated to study human interactions and why they sucks so much, and all takes to:
Humans are selfish
>>
>>26153192
As do I, fellow Redditor! Enjoy your stay on the Chans, my good man!
>>
>>26153192

You liked it here because people like you weren't here. Otherwise you would prefer being on reddit.
You will enjoy this board more if you just lurk rather than posting.
>>
>>26153287
I mostly lurk here for the greentexts, it's basically schadenfreude that keeps me around.
>>
>>26153192
>desu senpai
hardcore autist detected
>>
>>26153311
>schadenfreude
le edge.
other people will laugh about your failures too.
>>
>>26153311
>football to the groin
so you re the retard type?
>>
>>26151515
none of that is incorrect
>>
>>26153070
>humans need
we only need food, water and shelter ;)))
>>
>>26153769
thats if you are stable enough to not go mad from solitude, which 80% of the world isnt
>>
>>26153786
fine, food, water, shelter and social interaction. you dont need romance or "love" (a meme)
>>
>>26153786
>brah i need to fuck muh side bitch or i'll go crazy
>>
>>26153311
>schadenfreude
You're a fucking tool.
>>
>>26153695
everything of that is correct but it doesnt apply to all woment.
>>
Since when did /r9k/ become the feminist tag on tumblr
>>
>>26153928
Since the Redditors like >>26153311 invaded.
>>
>>26152213
How the fuck are those "extreme views" he's not asking for women that commit adultery to be stoned, or have acid thrown on their faces for refusing a forced marriage, or, you get the point.

If those are extreme views, then lock me in a loony bin, doc, I got brain problems.
>>
>>26154396
>no women have genuine interests
>no women can use logic
pretty extreme. he also probably believes the things you mentioned.
>>
>>26154396
Those values are out of line with community expectations.
>>
>>26151270
I swear somebody posted this same exact thread yesterday
>>
>>26154488
The majority of women don't have genuine interests from what I've seen. At least the attractive ones

Look at that HBO show- Girls. None of those characters have any hobbies or passions or interests of their own. And that's a show made by 20-something females for 20-something females

Just fucking turn on any media aimed at that age group, it's not like they watch the History channel all that much
>>
>>26151270
My therapist in LA Scott Gilliam is super redpilled and takes insurance

We unironically talk about chads and Stacy sluts and he's 50 it's great
>>
>>26155108
>my evidence is a television show
>watching the history is my litmus test for intelligence

Wew lad just wew
>>
>>26154396
Times, bro. They are a-changin'.
>>
>>26151515
Strange that you talk about women with your therapist..
>>
He is a psychology major. Do the math, faggot.
>>
>>26155108
again, just a bunch of stacies. normal women usually have some type of interest, some have cool interests. men arent much better though. its usually vidya/sports for men and art/netflix for women.
>>
File: 1453616751208.jpg (42KB, 445x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453616751208.jpg
42KB, 445x810px
>Have old mentor, about 80
>Tell him my views on women
>He literally agrees with everything, as if he lurked /r9k/ all of his life
>Gives me advice on how to put women on their place

Are all old people redpilled?
I also showed him some hentai drawings and he loved them.
>>
>>26155255
Do you honestly know any women who study history? I only brought up the History channel since if someone were interested in history they would be likely to watch it
>>
File: 15.jpg (162KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
162KB, 600x640px
Why are all of you acting like women have alien thought processes? You seem to think that they're incapable of original thought and / or displaying passion for anything other than social manipulation and chasing attractive men.

>>26152284
Because it's extremely lazy and leads to a whole slew of inaccuracies, especially when generalising something as widely divergent in behaviour and numerous as a person.
>>
>>26151851
my I.Q. dropped four points reading your post. die cunt.
>>
>>26152857
not him but you really are pathetic.
>>
>>26155532
Because risk exposure.

Imagine if you had ten apples and several of them had lethal poison and you didn't had a way to know which unless you ate them.

Rationally the only way to survive this situation is to doubt them all.
>>
>>26155483
>Are all old people redpilled?
Nah, they just didn't get brainwashed.
>>
>>26151515
Truth is "extreme" now.

Don't worry, because of political correctness he has to go with the flow. He's either a piece of shit boomer that doesn't realize the generational differences or is scared of being identified as a "misogynist" that wants to exterminate women.
>>
>>26155647
The rational thing to do would be to recognise that the caricatures of women you've convinced yourself are commonplace are in fact quite rare. Yes, some women are slutty, manipulative, disloyal, vapid dumbasses but that simply isn't representative of the group as a whole. Basing your opinion of 3.5 billion people on your extremely limited experience with women you have personally encountered and the silly bullshit you've read on the internet is idiocy.
>>
>>26156133
But you missed the "lethal" part.

A woman can destroy a man simply saying two words. And I'm speaking from personal experience, not some internet bullshit.
>>
>>26156463
Maybe you shouldn't have raped someone then.
>>
>>26156510
Who is doing the poor and lazy caricatures now? Hypocrite.
>>
>>26156546
You knew the risks of being accused of rape yet did not take all available steps to mitigate that risk.

That's your fault, no one else's.
>>
Point is your views won't make you happy. Even if they are the truth. Your therapist isn't there to talk to you about the truth. He is there to make you feel good about yourself. And believe it or not, I think the bluepilled cucks living in delusion are happier than the redpilled guys who see things for what they are. That is unless they are not Chads, in which case they can be redpilled and happy at the same time.
>>
>>26156588
Wrong.

It was my brother that was accused of rape. He lost his job, his reputation, his career. I proved that the claim was false thanks to a security cam. But the damage was done already.

I saved him because I know women's bullshit, you roastie.
>>
>>26155570
Nice samefag familia
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.