[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: gibby1.png (224KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby1.png
224KB, 1517x1920px
I decided to contact a classmate from my chemistry class and ask her if we could get married just because yeah. This was about 2 months ago.
>>
File: gibby2.png (243KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby2.png
243KB, 1517x1920px
she was super cool and nice in high school so i didn't think she would get upset about it but just find it funny.
>>
File: gibby3.png (258KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby3.png
258KB, 1517x1920px
yeah i didn't blot out my name idc.
>>
>>26150466
>:3
>:D
>xp
>^O^
What did OP mean by this?
>>
File: gibby4.png (257KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby4.png
257KB, 1517x1920px
looking back on it makes me laugh i guess
>>
File: gibby5.png (247KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby5.png
247KB, 1517x1920px
>>26150493
I am disgusting i know

anyways this is when i kill myself
>>
File: gibby6.png (219KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gibby6.png
219KB, 1517x1920px
Last one skadmlsk
>>
File: alpha.png (91KB, 667x956px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.png
91KB, 667x956px
so this is a cringe thread?
>>
>>26150534
yeah I guess so lol
>>
>>26150534
reading this took a few years of my life. So t-thanks, I guess.
>>
never use those text faces.

i cringed.

anybody remember

>"so what do ya think about that? O_o"

anon? was awhile ago.
>>
>>26150534
Obviously

originalityyyy
>>
>>26150534
Better be more to that..
>>
>>26150501
just do it op. kill urself op. what are yuo waiting for op
>>
>>26150528
cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omfg cringing so hard rn hOLY cringe
>>
>>26150508
What's the bit about "i really hope he is kidding". Doesn't make sense with previous convo.
>>
>>26150508
of course you were kidding, fucking normies have no sense of humor and take everything super serious all the time
>>
>>26150667
she accidentally texted me when she was trying to text someone else. then she says something about a guy named Erik which i'm guessing is a name she made up after she realized she texted me to make it seem like she wasn't talking about me... But I'm not sure idk. She was always pretty nice to me in high school idk why she would say she will start ignoring me unless the marriage thing creeped her out
>>
>>26150475
My. Fucking. God. Op.

>Very well :D
Drop the smiley face

>Especially since I just found out I'm going to have a beautiful wife
You could play this off as flirty. Make sure it's obvious you're kidding around.

>Xp omg I'm so dum
OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHAT ARE YOU 14?!

>How are you doing ^o^
You didn't even give her time to reply to your first two texts. Also WHY THE FACE

>>26150492
>Yeah I'm sorta stressed too I need to stop procrastinating.
Leave it at that.

>What do you major in btw
Drop the btw. Make it sound more casual, "Hey, what are you majoring in?"

>I'm doing computer science
She didn't ask you. It's too late anyways by this point
>>
>>26150711
LOL yeah I'm pretty terrible, sorry. Thanks for the tips I guess not that it will ever matter. I'm never going to text another girl again I think.
>>
>>26150492
>texting again after a two minute gap
That's probably the most beta thing you could have done, you might as well have literally sent "please respond"
You text someone, and if they don't reply, you don't send another text, especially two minutes later like you're trying to remind them that you're actually waiting for their response.
>>
>>26150501
>Oh wow ;0 are u gunna teach like ms cuck?
Drop. The. Faces. Also notice it takes her ~3 mins to reply each time? You shouldn't have spammed messages.

>Gabby: i really hope he is kidding. I'm just being nice right now. I'll start ignoring him probably
I wouldn't be surprised if she meant to send this to you so that you'd take a hint and just stop already.

>But that only works if you are okay with being alone I guess
Stop dumping your problems on her. Your biggest fuckup was right after she asked how your life was going. You were good in making it flirty then you suddenly went full autist mode and from then on it was a lost cause.
>>
>>26150493
Cheat codes to communicating with girls. :^)

It's scientific proven that girls like emoticons and using them will increase your chance of getting laid by over 9000%.

Source: I just made it up t_b_h f_a_m
>>
>>26150711
the smileys gain you a rapport with females

really tho none of this shit matters if your attractive to them in looks, you could put 100 japanese emoticons in your text and use anime reaction pics, they'd still keep replying and have interest
>>
>>26150693
please tell me this isnt real. everything you say is weird and creepy
>>
>>26150779
>the smileys gain you a rapport with females

straight to the friend zone, yeah.

>really tho none of this shit matters if your attractive to them in looks, you could put 100 japanese emoticons in your text and use anime reaction pics, they'd still keep replying and have interest

Bullshit. Never use emoticons. The only exceptions are :^) , :) , or :(
>>
>>26150693
Oh, I see. What a bitch. Should have told her to fuck off.
>>
>>26150711
he may have fucked up a lot but she was still a bitch and still going to take the piss no matter what I reckon
>>
>>26150804
Tbh these days to fit in with normies you have to use autistic emojis, I used to text people very seriously without using any :^) or ;) and apparently I usually came across as cold and impassive
>>
>>26150791
It is very real. I am so sorry for being creepy and weird. I've always been this way. ):
>>
>>26150475
>Unironically using those smilies
My fucking god. You probably wonder why you're here too.
>>
>>26150907
I never text smileys or nig emojis if you want to seem less cold and distant throw in a "haha" or "lol" every now and then
>>
>>26150779
BEING EMOTIONALLY COMPATIBLE WITH WOMEN WILL NOT GET YOU LAID

STOP USING EMOTICONS

DO YOU THINK JAMES BOND EVER HITS QTS UP WITH A FUCKING FAGGOT JAPANESE FACE?!?

NO HE DOESNT YOU UTTER WASTE OF SPERM END YOUR FUCKINGG LIFE
>>
>>26150869
She seemed nice enough imo. She didn't really seem disinterested when he said who it was
>>
>>26150959
I'm not sure senpai, it seems black twitter memes are experiencing a resurgence with normies (a lot of the people I know are still posting real nigga hours/mixtape memes)
>>
>>26150508
why do girls think leading on guys is nice? especially when theyre in a relationship. nothing good will ever come from that why do all girls do this anyway i dont want to date a girl with 1000 guys drooling over her that she'll just lead on
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.