[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God has died

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Snapchat-6029551598684932295.jpg (65KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6029551598684932295.jpg
65KB, 480x800px
This is the future of all women

Thanks to places like tumblr, womencanspeak.org etc feminism has evolved from people standing up for womens basic rights to bloated disgusting beasts with facial piercings
>>
>>26148334
>this is the future of all women
>posts a picture of a slut using a slut/hookup app
>all women
America isn't the only country in the world.
>>
>>26148334
Think of it this way, hyper lefties don't actually reproduce very often if anything this is a bright flash before the death of all these alt-cultural movements.
>>
What's a durrie?
>>
>>26148389
This is correct

The baby boomer generation was formed by Catholic families having shitloads of children. The boomers then become agnostic/apathetic about religion and had significantly less kids. The effect will be increased with each generation.

Shit skins are only "left" when it involves free shit.
>>
File: Alters-Reap-TW--Tyler-Jacobson.png (2MB, 1350x990px) Image search: [Google]
Alters-Reap-TW--Tyler-Jacobson.png
2MB, 1350x990px
>I'm not deformed
>skinny
>don't use tinder or any apps for that matter
>still no man (IRL) would ever date me
I will admit I'm not exactly right in the mind, but it's not bipolar (like most women) just odd behavior like straightening things or staring at people. I am calm, quiet and hate fighting myself. I'm too literate for my own good.

But if I never speak nobody will ever know. It's funny how social things work. The louder and more belligerent female gets noticed. Men don't do the approaching anymore, that ended. It's a man needs to hear a female mating call and then he walks over or she goes to him and fucks him on the first night.

Ridiculous. Either you're attractive or loud. Ridiculous.
>>
>>26148438
Aussie word for ciggie
>>
>>26148493
How the hell do you get "durrie" from cigarette? Is it aboriginal?
>>
>>26148489
You're biologically a man, deluding yourself about your psychological health, or you're setting your standards too high.
>>
File: sample.png (454KB, 921x395px) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
454KB, 921x395px
>>26148489
What are you talking about? This sounds so schizophrenic.

>Men don't do the approaching anymore, that ended.
some do, but that's not how you end up in a relationship

I'm not popular with women but I know exactly why. You have to end up in situations where you can meet people. You have to have some way of actually meeting them, because very few men actually do or ever did approach random attractive women.
>>
>>26148686
how are my standards high?
my only standard is to not be obese, deformed and have feelings for me
I've never had someone tell me they liked me or do anything nice for me because they cared. How do you think I would feel if someone did that for me for once?

>>26148750
Schizophrenic is a bit of a long stretch. You have a point with the meeting people, but I went to Uni and was in a lot of different areas.
I just see all types of people in relationships and I can't help but wonder why people like us aren't. I'll see the most ugly beta looking bitch (just to show how bad they can look) and still they're in a relationship and smiling together.

At this point I would break down in tears if a guy bought me flowers one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 450x800px
>>26148750
>putting poorly edited pictures on okc
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 555x800px
>>26148922
Absolutely stunning
Gorgeous
>>
>>26148888
Well, you have to meet somebody first and that takes some effort. Past that, you have to meet somebody you actually like who isn't retarded, annoying, or evil. It's kind of hard but if you just remain optimistic, you can either focus your attention on dating and trying to meet somebody that way, or you can focus on other things that would make you feel better about yourself and about your life situation and maybe you'll meet somebody more naturally in that way.

I get where you're coming from though, but if you think about it it might make more sense. Contrary to the blind stabs people make on r9k, you can be an amazing person and still be single. Just imagine it like if there's a fantastic restaurant but there's no advertising for it and it's out in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>26148750
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a fucking swine. Jesus FUCKING CHRIST INDIANABRO.

I LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE TOO. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: dump.png (423KB, 349x631px) Image search: [Google]
dump.png
423KB, 349x631px
>>26148968
let's get out of here, it really is terrible

I was telling my internet friend from NYC that it feels like there's a terrible woman shortage here. I'm pretty handsome and I have a decent job and a respectable major, and still even girls who look like Grimace think they're too good for me. I don't have an okcupid but I was looking through the girls here earlier and saw that the most attractive girls in the area on the site are dumpy 6/10s.
>>
>>26149024

That thing will have every std known to man with a pussy stretched to the size of the moon

"Muh knees are sore"
>>
>>26148334

Wow, she'd be bangable if not for the god-awful piercings
>>
>>26148334
>he posts Original Cindy
>>
>>26148334
>being this insanely obsessed with women
>ever

duuuummmmmmm
>>
You know not all woman is like this yes? Where I am from feminist are laughed at.
>>
I have a septum piercing but if I ever get fat I'll kill myself.
>>
>>26149542
This.
>clear skin
>nice big soft tits

Fuck that snot catcher
>>
>>26148334
>19
But she looks 37 at least.
>>
>>26148489
>Men don't do the approaching anymore, that ended.
kek I wonder why.
Maybe they don't want to go to prison for attempted rape when they try to invite a girl to a date while not being a Chad.
>>
>>26148888
>At this point I would break down in tears if a guy bought me flowers one day.
How do I identify girls this easy?
>>
>>26148888
Also this is another piece of evidence in my theory that arranged marriages would cure a lot of arcanines problems.
>>
What's funny is this is the type of fat whore I would swipe right on. If I get matched my first message is always "You have beautiful eyes and I'd love to see them looking up at me, want to get together and see about making that happen?" 7/10 times I get a blowjob from some fat whore I never speak to again. I don't have a single friend and I've never had a gf because I'm a shit person but these apps and shitty way feminism has "liberated" women gets my dick sucked. I'm going to die alone, I've accepted that but at least I get to bust a nut in some fatties mouth for the price of a coffee. I call that progress.
>>
>>26148489
Altars reap was a house in innistrad limited.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.