[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P lupus edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: OP PIC.jpg (2MB, 3795x2339px) Image search: [Google]
OP PIC.jpg
2MB, 3795x2339px
R.I.P lupus edition
>>
>>26148238
>not MOTD repeat edition
>>
So guys what's the plan for today?
>>
>met up with some old friends
>come away feeling like shit because they're all moving on with life and I'm standing still
>take a hard look at my life on the way home this morning
>nothing to live for
>can't bring myself to end it
>>
>>26148467
Be late for work because I'm hungover, but it's fine because I'm the only manager in today so nobody can call me on it
>>
>>26148467
maybe watch a film, browse the internet, eat some food, stroke the cat and play five a side football this evening
>>
>>26148546
>stroke the cat

Naughty lad
>>
>>26148238
I've been waiting all night for this thread.

Today my job got outsourced to another country. I work in IT of course. Are our companies becoming more like Amerifats? Our CFO was hired from there...

Can I expect to keep having this happen to me? Or should I just keep my nose to the grindstone and ignore the fact that half my team just got laid off?
>>
should I learn programming or is that going to be outsourced in a few years?
>>
>>26148739
>half my team just got laid off?

Suggesting you didn't get laid off, in which casekeep doing what you're doing and gun it for a promotion that can't be moved to Delhi
>>
>>26148739
If you don't stick with it what else are you going to do?
>>
SIR TERRY WOGAN'S DEAD LADS
>>
Wogan is dead lads.
It's a sad day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35453541
>>
Who /liveforthegym/ here?
>>
>>26148891

thank fuck
i don't know why people ever liked that stupid old cunt
>>
>>26148891
Oh for fucks sake. Another week of "SIR TERRY WOGAN IS KILL, LETS SPEND 5 MINUTES OF NEWS TIME ON HIM" for fucks sake
>>
>>26148891
should be bruicy forseith the doddering chinface nonce. tez were a nonce too la
>>
>>26148950
>>26148937
Non-Brits out.
>>
what do you guys think about the university of manchester? thinking of taking up postgrad studies there, i'm from the continent
>>
Why does Wogans death hit me more than Bowie or Rickman when I hated the cunt?
>>
>>26148985
only normie faggots will care about terry wogan you fucking waste of oxygen
>>
>>26148991
>i'm from the continent
we don't need anymore pakis in manchester. fuck off
>>
>>26148991
The only universities worth attending in the whole of Europe are Oxford and Imperial.
Anything else gets you a worthless meme degree.
>>
>>26149013
>continent
>pakis
sure feels good being an edgy teenager, eh
>>
>>26149029
>oxford/imperial
>no lse, cam, ucl......
desu in my humanities degree, oxford doesn't even offer a lot. inb4 >humanities, it's the only field worth studying as all of the stem retards will have their jobs done by robots
>>
>>26149043
STEM jobs can't be done by automatons, if we ever reach that point with AI then there will be nothing for humans to do.
>>
>>26149043
>tries to slip UCL in there

lmao looks like you fell for the meme
I say this as someone with a London masters degree after studying at UCL, it's a dogshit university
>>
>>26149029
i went to swansea desu la, whatcha think of that? britty good. low standards, scraped a first in holy grail STEM subject. got a bangin job out of it which is well paid for my lack of efforts. must have done no more than 8 hours of actual work last week, comfy
>>
>>26149086
>thinks having to do only 8hrs of work p/w is good
sure is low ambition in here
>>
>>26149036
do you not watch the news special friend?
>>
File: _44395608_gun_crime_police203.gif (6KB, 203x162px) Image search: [Google]
_44395608_gun_crime_police203.gif
6KB, 203x162px
>>26148991
Manchester is a nice city but unless you are rich you are going to be living in a dangerous place
>>
>>26149086
>holy grail STEM subject
Oh nice, I got a first in physics too.
>>
File: legend.jpg (298KB, 1000x868px) Image search: [Google]
legend.jpg
298KB, 1000x868px
just saw this, thought it was great. what did you britcunts think of it?
>>
>>26149126
Great performance by Hardy, if you enjoyed it I recommend Bronson.
>>
>>26149102
i will have to do even less work when my plan comes to fruition with infinite monies in theory (fair bit of risk mind). stay mad on your betabux

>>26149123
pretty much all you can do is become a school teacher. should have done engineering like me
>>
>>26149174
>engineering
chimp work, you will only ever take orders from physicists
>>
>>26149143
will do. weirdly, I've enjoyed the revenant, fury road, inception and legend in the last couple days and had no idea it was the same guy
>>
>britfeel in the name field

How can you fuck up something so fucking simple?
>>
>>26149228
stay poor
>>
>>26149256
ftw I also made it late and same fagged to get this one going
>>
>>26148467
finish a 4 hour shift at work than on Holiday. I want to replay a bunch of Doom and HL mods but I'll probably spend the whole week browsing and refreshing 4chan until the last day where I panic and start trying to actually do something productive.
>>
>>26148891
jesus cancer is out for fucking blood this year
>>
>>26149327
tEveryone has it wake up sheep

the govenment has put it in hte water suply its everyewhere wake up to the truth i
ii

i jhave to go now I need to hide
>>
>>26148467
Watch the rest of Marr, go for a run in the rain, shower and shave, look online for flats.
>>
Anyone else watching Big Questions? What a belter.
>>
Anyone else just feel constantly bored? I don't have the motivation to do anything. It feels like I'm missing something.
>>
>>26148467
tea and digestives, might watch a few red dwarf repeats then i'm gonna go out for a loiter
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 328x332px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 328x332px
cant fuckin wait
>>
>>26148467
watching the darts
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.