[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots hate girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 26

File: image.jpg (514KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514KB, 1280x852px
Why do robots hate girls?
>>
because they're generally terrible and the one thing they have to offer is unavailable to autists
>>
>>26147554
I don't, but they hate me.
>>
>>26147554
I could give a very long answer but to make it into a summary: Women are inferior, but because of modern culture they think they are better giving them a sense of self entitlement and narcissism that make them huge cunts.
>>
They hate what they can't have
>>
The hairy girl is so hot.
>>
>>26147554
Why do they hate me?
>>
>>26147554
Paolo is an autistic name.
>>
>>26148010
>girl
"she's" got hair on her arms and legs, is wearing boxers and has a flat chest. You wanna rethink that statement?
>>
I don't hate them.

I just know what they're for and how they act.

It's not their fault, that's just the way they are.

And I act accordingly.
>>
>>26147554
Because they have a really really easy life.
>>
http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
yeahhhhh
>>
>>26147554

2 reasons.

Punishing their mom, or trying to cope with sexual rejection.

Either or both.
>>
>>26147608

Why do you think girl is terrible?
>>
>>26147554
because i have to do all the work.

i provide all the value but am struggling to understand what they can provide me

im not going to have sex before marriage, so that rules out 99% of the discussion on this site

only the strong independent womyn have their own interests/pursuits, and i dont want to go out with them anyway for other reasons

and id have to constantly be proving my masculinity to her and buying her crap

having a girlfriend is not a constructive responsibility, its just more hoops to jump through

no thanks
>>
>>26149992

Is for companion and love and to be mother/wife. You are not feel alone with no girlfriend?
>>
File: 3d women are not important.png (695KB, 1000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
3d women are not important.png
695KB, 1000x1036px
They are real.

>2016
>still chasing the 3d jew
>>
Entitlement.

How can you be a complete nothing and demand that the people you date be tall, a big dick, have model looks, a great body, high social status, be wealthy and with a personality that you like to boot?

Girls will be sub-par in every aspect of life but expect that a guy be completely perfect and treat every guy that isn't perfect like they are beneath them.

If you are out of shape, skinnyfat, or even fucking full on fat or obese, unexciting life comprised of low level job and netflix(95% of women), you shouldn't be expecting the best quality mate and resent normal guys because they aren't the top tier top 1% of males.

They are so fucking delusional and have so many unrealistic expectations that all of them are awful to be around.
>>
File: 1452222320883.png (430KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452222320883.png
430KB, 2000x1200px
Our differences create contempt and mistrust
>>
>>26150010
i do feel alone, very alone

but i feel like women only want me for my success, i.e. being with a gf wouldnt solve that
>>
File: 1417564720158.jpg (192KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417564720158.jpg
192KB, 375x500px
I don't, I love girls; I dislike women.
>>
>>26150050

Is many girl know you are a success?
I am thinking you are letting your insecure and paranoid get best of you.
>>
File: the first waifufag.png (678KB, 662x1932px) Image search: [Google]
the first waifufag.png
678KB, 662x1932px
>>26150012
I agree, but i don't know why they still want them.
They are a rusty knife in the back when we are not longer useful for them
they all see us like that.
they see us like tools, to gain admiration and other things
until that
they lie and pretend to understand concepts like love and faithfulness.
>>
>>26147554
Is that a guy (the one with the pink and black jacket)?
>>
>>26150084
worse

i have a very attractive, academically accomplished older sister who is very self-aware

her hobby is going to starbucks and seeing how many rich executive MBAs and PhDs will hit on her. she can tell which ones have experience, which ones have read "The Game," which ones are inexperienced neggers, etc. Of course none of them have a chance.

at the end of the day the guy she has a crush on is a "mysterious" bartender with a smoulder and over 1000 instagram followers

objectively she tells me she knows he's a washed up idiot, but "the heart wants what it wants"

she's just using men for her amusement and entertainment
>>
>>26147554
>Why do robots hate girls?

Go to 5:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l30nyCAbmqM
>>
>>26150163
hearing my sister talk about men has solidified my idea that no matter how attractive and successful a guy is,

men have literally 0 chance maintaining the interest of a pretty girl for more than a couple minutes

the world is just too diverse, fun and accessible for them to maintain any fidelity
>>
>>26150163

So you are saying you think this because your sister like this? Not all girls act this way.
>>
>>26150163

"She knows he's a washed up idiot".

This is how women refer to men these days. Back in the day she'd be punched on the mouth for talking like that. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Her academic qualifications mean absolutely nothing to men. She's just a vessel for carrying sperm. She's there to make men happy with her body and nothing more. She's nopt superior to anyone because of her qualifications. Probably in her thirties too acting like she matters to anyone.

Lonely delusional cunt.
>>
>>26147554
Why do women value socializing so much?
>>
>>26150212
thats what she tells me

but i have yet to find one that doesn't. i can give many many more examples of this behavior

what I have not seen is a girl being loyal to her boyfriend and appreciating him for more than just being high on the social totem pole or rich

the burden of proof is on you
>>
Hate is too strong of a word. I only hate individuals, not half of the world's population.
Anyway, I'm trying to be as self-sufficient as possible, or maybe that's the way I cope with the fact that I never had a girlfriend before. The very thought of being emotionally dependent of someone else scares me more than the fact that I'm a 22 year old virgin. This place has its part of the blame but the problem, like most of this cases, is mostly in my head.
>>
>>26150258

I do not think this though. I know girls who have good life with man who does not have high pay job or know big people or anything.

There are some who want everything yes, but no all is like this.
>>
I'm not the one who hates them! They're the ones who hate me!
>>
>>26147554
i don't hate them
i just know its all fake and acting
so i don't feel anything
>>
>Most are insecure
>Entitled (Expect you too pay for everything)
>Dependent
>Emotional
>Irrational.

The only good qualities of women provide are their holes and their companionship.
And you even have to pay for both.
>>
>>26147554
i dont hate them just do want to be around them.
>>
File: reality.jpg (35KB, 821x583px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
35KB, 821x583px
They are frustrated wimp's.

>>26150257
Everyone does, only wimp's and ugly girls don't.

>>26147721
>>26148035
>>26150319
They don't hate you, in fact, they don't care about you. Not fucking with someone is not the meaning of "hate".
>>
H A I R Y/
A
I
R
Y
/
>>
>>26150383
>Insecure
>Entitled
>Dependent
>Emotional
>Irrational.

You just described yourself my friend.
>>
I hate women because they judge men by looks and charisma, not by how one supports family and society.
Prophet Muhammad was right, women need to be made servants for men. Tools for breeding and family. They ought to have no more rights than a cow.

Cant wait for Islam to conquer west and get rid of feminism.
>>
I don't like girls because they've always have been so unkind to me. Most of the people who have hurt me,laughed at me, and lied to me have all been female. Its been a long time since I've actually felt love for a real girl and so i love 2d girls because i know that love will never hurt me like the others have. I know I'm a broken individual or what alot of normies would call a degenerate because i love 2d girls but it's still better then the prior
>>
File: 1453588165485.gif (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453588165485.gif
48KB, 600x450px
>>26147554
don't hate them, just aware of their general nature and how society raises girls in general.

I'd rather avoid the slow errosion of my mental health, self esteem, confidence etc. that women cause with their problems, passive agressiveness or sometimes actively being vindictive.
>>
I don't hate them, I love 'em. I want one as a pet!
>>
>>26147554
Because girls hated robots first
>>
>>26150496
>that pic

Date Asian girls.
There, I fixed your problem.
>>
File: 1454185819781.jpg (129KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454185819781.jpg
129KB, 1080x720px
>>26150448
Need I say more?
>>
>>26150297
I sincerely hope you'll succeed in your endeavours, Anon.
Co-dependence and lacking self-sufficiency may work for some relationships (provided both parties have that same mindset and willing to work on things to work, equally), but the majority of relationships are bound to fail with such disposition.

Add to that the fact the only 1 person truly guaranteed to stay with you until death is you yourself, and the aim to be able to become the person you yourself can use as foundation to build on and can rely upon makes a lot of sense.
The fact you're already aware of this and are at the state of mind to try and work on self improvement for your own sake rather than someone else's, puts you already in a huge step towards your goal.

Even with things being unfair in this world, and/or being dealt a crappy hand in life, the only thing you can really do is either to try and make the most of it over time (or at least make it bearable for yourself and from there aim for reaching more of your potential), or give up entirely - one might as well be dead at that point though.

Ironically enough as you improve and have a less bitter/resenting attitude towards people, you're more prone to find people drawn towards you and whatnot.
Simple put, by stopping being obsessed by >tfwnogf and working on self-improvement instead, rather than only causing negative stimuli to other people you'll suddenly be providing positive stimulus as well, something that logically makes people generally want to be with you much more likely.

Except for hating individuals (instead I simply stop caring about them, less wasted energy on my end) I'm pretty much like you though perhaps a bit further down the road; going for this path is one of my best decisions.

You can make it, Anon.
>>
Honestly the only way women will be forced back into their traditional roles is when WW3 breaks out and evwry major civilization falls putting us back into medival times. That way, women have no choice but to marry for the sake of humans survival and to avoid whatever single tax a new king had implemented.
>>
File: 1452141193328.jpg (62KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1452141193328.jpg
62KB, 640x620px
Nature has decreed that the role of men is to compete with one another in an effort to demonstrate who has the best genes, such that the species will not degenerate. The sole responsibility of a woman is to endeavour to be impregnated by the most genetically superior man. Hypergamy is a biological imperative. Women get away with everything else but being a slut. In this modern age, woman have demanded and won the right to be sluts as well, and thus they are now completely free to do as they
please. This excess of power has naturally lead to delusions of grandeur and self-importance, resulting in the reprobate behaviour we see today.

Women, being as simple minded as they are, tend to think that our hate is directed towards them and their behaviour. While it is true that we have been gravely injured by their actions, our true disappointment lies instead --- with ourselves. Just take a look around the board, everyone reprimanding the other for being a "beta", "cuck", "faggot", all by their own hand. But are we not, at the same time, all family? The implicit statement is clear -- we all identify with the feeling of betraying our own sex, our own gender. Our own species. It is we who have led the human race degenerate. We have authored our own end. Women cannot know this. And this is why we hate them.
>>
>>26151544
100 percent this bravo!

Words of wisdom and this is and original comment.
>>
File: 1436783738653.jpg (100KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1436783738653.jpg
100KB, 610x395px
>>26147554
I used to love them but i was never loved by a girl and i was mocked by them cruelly if i confessed or showed my feelings for a girl in any way. This molded me into a total misogynist over the years and nowdays i always laugh when bad stuff happens to women. They can all die for all i care.
>>
>>26147554
People call me creepy for the things I like online, and men don't call things creepy. This leads me to conclude that all women hate me and are my enemy.
>>
File: 1453933836667.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453933836667.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Because it's the perfect projection.
Think about it.

The stereotypical meme robot and stereotypical meme girl (according to the 4chan worldview which is generally retarded anyway) are the same in that they both sit around putting no effort into any remotely productive or valuable skill or hobby yet they expect the world to shit happiness and success on them by virtue of them existing.
Of course there's one key difference between the two, which is that for women it can actually be a viable life strategy to sit around and have shit handed to you constantly. For robots, it obviously doesn't work that way since they can't leverage appearance and social biases as easily.
So robots can project their insecurities on women and justify it by citing that inequality.

The best part is that it's not even the women they should be hating on. It should be the apologetic "SORRY THAT I'M MALE PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU EVERYTHING" simps and manginas that enable the inequality. Women are just the beneficiaries.
>>
>>26150213
>Bitter Virgin: The Post

Face it, women are people now. How is her behaviour any different from an attractive, capable man who manipulates and judges naive women?
>>
>>26151735

Women aren't people and they never will be. The only reason they aren't subjugated in the Western World is because men(white knights) have allowed it to be that way.

Who is she to call anyone a washed up idiot? What value does she bring anywhere beyond her vagina?
>>
>>26151590
this sums up my feelings

i fantasize about staceys getting raped and beaten and killed when i see them in public. in varying orders.
>>
>>26149983
Girls lack the equipment to understand. If you speak to them a lot, you get a sense of how they're different from males, and that difference really sucks. It's pitiable.
>>
i don't hate women, i've just come too far without them, period.
how can you live a life this long and women be so foreign? there's millions of people, it's mind boggling.
all my meaningful relationships have all been males. they're the ones who call me and invite me to just kick rocks with them, they're the ones who actually want to do the things i like without contest, they're the ones who are common and familiar to me, i know there's a good chance they'll like the things i like.
when i meet a woman, i have no fucking clue if she is going to like ANYTHING i like whatsoever. it's like when two people have a conversation about the music they like: if one person likes metal and asks the other person what music they like and the other guy says rap, the metalhead automatically knows he doesn't like metal, it would be rare for that person to genuinely like both rap and metal.
the reality is that you can tell if a friendship can move forward with just a few questions.
>>
>>26152122
>all my meaningful relationships have all been males

you are unaware of being homosex
>>
>>26147554
Usually people have an aversion to, and often dislike, things that (they perceive) to cause them pain.
>>
File: 777.jpg (54KB, 512x344px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
54KB, 512x344px
>>26152140
i totally didn't see that coming brah, keep it up!!!!
>>
>>26152190
so you are actually aware but in denial?

nice breh
>>
>>26152215
i totally didn't see that next reply coming, keep it up brah!!!!
>inb4 something not funny but is trying to be funny
>>
>>26152265
i am not trying to be funny at all, i don't know what did you expect even?

why dont you just find a boyfriend?
>>
File: 1453001331896.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1453001331896.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>26147554
Does that bitch have hairy legs?
>>
>>26152329
Well said. I agree, but my door is p much closed.
>>
>>26147554
They hate us.

We had a shitty upbringing with a single mother and female teachers who instantly assume we are troublemakers and never had the chance to learn how to socialize, now they won't let us in so we can learn, as soon as they discover our lack of social skills they assume we are bad people, we are the "weird man" "the other" and ostracize us.

Because women ostracize us, any normies or chad males who might share our autistic hobbies reject us as well.

Then, when our autistic hobbies develop into a passion we discover that feminists are complaining about a lack of women in "STEM", pushing to institutionally discriminate against us in education and the workplace.

Women try to fuck up every single aspect of our lives. If there are any women who don't believe in this bullshit I have yet to meet them. Though I have discovered about half a dozen older women in other countries and on youtube, they are basically just a meme. I fully expect to have to put up with this treatment for the rest of my life.

Whenever we complain about being treated like doormats they claim we are bad people, we are entitled, they are not obliged to treat us like normal human beings, basically the same arguments used by segregationists during the civil rights movement.

If not wanting to have inferior social status is "entitlement", I guess that means they believe we ought to be treated like this. You can't force them to be good people of course, but if they are not good people I don't see why morals should apply to them.

I don't hate them, I'm done with hate, I will keep the door open to women, however for practical reasons I am not going to let them tread all over me. I'm not going to allow them to do that.
>>
>>26147554
Because girls hate robots.
>>
>>26152329
>>26152371
>>26152384
fucking retard no wonder they hate you
>>
Because they don't wait for marriage. It's pretty fucking infuriating to be an actual good looking guy who can get dates but none of them are virgins. If all women want to be sluts then I'm going to live for myself and hate them for it.
>>
>>26152374
>>26152384 here, I fucked up, reposted

I keep the door open on the principle that I can handle the banter and as proof that I am in the right. Kind of like Diogenes searching for an honest man and generally fucking around with the normies. I'd rather be like him than run away.
>>
>>26152402
>you made a very human mistake
>that is why it is justified to hate you
no, you just take any excuse you can to justify your pre-existing hate for anyone who doesn't fit normy social standards, standards I am prepared to learn, but you don't give me any chance to

also, I don't hate you, you have no reason to hate me, any time you are willing to treat me like a human being I am prepared to do the same
>>
>>26152402
get out roastie desu
>>
>>26152443
you are a fucking retard
>>
>>26152413
I'll second what this guy said.
No point if they're used.
>>
>>26152485
logically explain what I have just done that is so terribly wrong, prove that I am a retard
>>
>Be fat
>Girls dont like me
>Get thin
>Girls like me
>I still hate them
Mostly because I was friendzoned so much I got to know the girls intimately enough to conclude women are boring and uninteresting. Too bad im not gay, I've only met one woman in my life who was fun to be with, but thats about it.
>>
>>26152504
you posted the same tldr bullshit three times in a row like a moron
>>
>>26147554
Because robots are bitter stupid men who think they're entitled to what they don't deserve. Robots should either be all rounded up and killed or castrated for good like in the good old times.
>>
File: 1454131083115.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1454131083115.png
28KB, 622x659px
>>26152523
>be thin
>girls don't care
>get fat
>they actively hate me or dont care

JUST
>>
>>26152523
>friendzoned

You're not wanted. Why don't you just fuck off you piece of shit? Do you need to be killed to get that you need to fuck off already?
>>
>>26152321
wow i totally didn't see a reply to that last post coming, you're crazy at this 4chan thing, how do you do it??
>>
>>26152545
>deserve

lmao
>>
>>26152532
then you are a retard too, every human makes mistakes, and I deleted the posts with the errors I made so it barely matters

You would never treat Chad like this if he made a mistake. He'd say something like "fuck off bitch" and you'd never be over-critical again. This proves how much you worship Chad, your double standards and everything in the post I made. Now fuck off bitch.
>>
>>26152545
This.

You have no right to reproduce. You have no right to being loved. You are disgusting hateful repulsive little shit and you need to be killed for good. The more robots die the better society is.
>>
>>26152575
are you some kind of homosexual mastermind?
>>
>>26152545
>male has a negative opinion of women
>he should be rounded up and executed by the state
Roasties, gentlemen.

Everything bad ever said about women is pretty much true, btw. They have no defense against it and so just screech and demand the state to do violence on their behalf.
>>
>>26152486
They don't even feel any shame, they just play it off as being okay.
>>
>>26152586
jesus you are stupid, i am not even a woman you fuck

it's incredibly rare for someone to post tldr shit three times and delete it like a retard, deal with it
>>
>>26152578
You don't deserve a gf or love or attention from a woman.
You are disgusting sack of shit full of hate so the only thing you deserve is everything bad in life. And a painful death.
>>
>>26152590
wow, this time i really wasn't expecting a response to that last post, that's crazy
>>
>>26152589
You realise an attitude like that advocates rape, right?
>>
>>26152589
>You are disgusting hateful repulsive little shit and you need to be killed for good

you can say this for everyone in modern societies worldwide, by your logic you should be killed too
>>
>>26152609
Ah, a toastie roastie.

Is there anything more beautiful than a toastie roastie on a fine winter's morn?
>>
>>26152593
No need to bring the state in little delusional liar.
>>
>>26152609
Of course i deserve it, i am way nicer person than most people. Even though i was abused by psychotic females and their male slaves i still contain my negativism inside myself, unlike you, you seem pretty cancerous. You should be gassed.
>>
>>26152609
so do you, so do all of us
>>
>>26152618
Your attitude advocates murder and genocide.

>>26152597
They
>>
>>26152613
so you wanna suck my dick?
>>
>>26152642
>i am way nicer person than most people

Stop telling lies to yourself, anon. You're way more shit than most people. Hitler should have put your kind in the oven instead of Jews.
>>
>>26152647
Nah, that's yours again. Yours is an attitude that says you have to take what you want.
>>
File: 1452718317435.jpg (111KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452718317435.jpg
111KB, 540x720px
>>26147554
>Girls?
Yes
>Women as an idea
No
I hate roasties and Stacies but i'm not clinging into virgin neet qt idea. She's only stuck on progress into roastie but when you'll start dating her, she'll realize her worth. For example you start dating with ugly one but you inspire her to change fashion, get /fit/ and add better character qualities (like painting blank canvas). The same former ugly girl will leave you once she realize that with improved looks she can catch Chad. That's why girls can leave you after 4 or 5 years into relationship without any guilt once she realize her potential.
>>
>>26152570
>Implying
Every girl that has ever friendzoned me has been the one to approach ME, mostly out of the injured puppy scenario they were seeing because I was constantly lonely. It's like they fucking feel obliged to pity me just so they can rub their own do-gooder-egoes.

I dont care about girls anymore, if someone approaches me ill talk but I just dont care anymore, I've been lonely for so long I dont care about being together with anyone, or people in general.

And with the quality of women today I dont really care, they're all morally corrupt and promiscuous, or impossible to be with for other reasons, like being cunts.
>>
>>26152671
So people were good enough to be nice to a selfish piece of shit like you, and you complain about it. More reason why you deserve to be hated.
>>
I don't.

I like dicks more. Much more. at least 1.25 times more.
>>
The reason women don't like whiny, helpless males is because that's literally their role. They are instinctually entitled to whine at you and punish you.

If you take that position in the relationship, there's nothing in it for them.

Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>26152413
Why would they wait for marriage with a robot?

I'd understand waiting for a good man who pleases them outside and inside the bed, but your kind? You have nothing good to offer. You are shit, hateful. unfunny, unarousing, painful to deal with it, toxic, annoying, embarrassing, autistic, useless and so forth. People wait for something that's a reward, something that has plenty positive qualities to it, not for exclusively negative shit.
>>
>>26152692
me too

I mean women are hot and all but I bet if I end up in a relationship it will be with a guy
>>
File: 1416802087067.jpg (21KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1416802087067.jpg
21KB, 515x515px
>>26152662
whoa, still responding to me? starting to think you're gay.
it's okay, anon, you can have the last word. you can win your imaginary contest you're having with yourself.
going to go to a different board, enjoy having the last post that i won't read!
>he's frantically scrolling through the thread so he can reply to this ASAP, lmao
>>
>>26152737
>>26152701
Robots have nothing good to offer to a woman and then they complain nobody wants them. Duh, nobody wants smelly useless shit.
>>
>>26147554
i don't hate all women, just most of the ones i've met.
>>
There are roasties in this thread.

You can tell by their toastie poasties. :^)
>>
>>26152669
Yours is the attitude that says you and your parents deserve getting run over by a truck. Hopefully that'll happen soon.
>>
>>26152751
This reply just screams "I'm 14 and just found out about 4chan! Look how edgy I am, guys!!!!"
>>
>>26152671
>Every girl that has ever friendzoned me has been the one to approach ME, mostly out of the injured puppy scenario they were seeing because I was constantly lonely. It's like they fucking feel obliged to pity me just so they can rub their own do-gooder-egoes.
I hate that shit, i don't want to be treated as some rescued shelter dog, i spent most of my life being treated like my mom's castrated poodle
>>
>>26152737
You don't know me, doesn't matter if you believe me but I'm good looking and a good person, maybe a bit cynical but I do a lot for people I care about and I'm more than likely going to be making good money. Compared to others in my age bracket I'm certainly a reward. I have girls who would date me in a second and parents that wish I would date their daughter.
>>
>>26152794
If she only she would have really castrated you
>>
>>26152789
The edgy chuunibyou is right this time, senpai
>>
>>26152795
Keep telling yourself lies anon. You have a disgusting insufferable attitude that makes me want to beat you to death and I'm a quiet and calm person, nobody should suffer through the hell that would be being with you.
>>
>>26152687
>Implying theyre being nice
These women just want to feel like theyre helping people when all they do is remind us how fucking pathetic we are. They dont actually help, they just pity you.
>>
>>26152845
So I'm supposed to believe you're quiet and calm buy you don't believe me? I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove anything but I'm telling you what I said is true.
>>
>>26152777
What's with the murderous rage, m8?
>>
>>26152597
That is one of the worst things about them.
I don't know about you but I keep myself at my peak and am still a virgin.
I expect just as much as I offer, I don't expect her to earn as much as me though.
>>
>>26152871
If girls avoid you cry because they're being mean, if girls tell you upfront you're a disgusting piece of shit (which you are) you cry they're being mean, if they go out of their not to hurt your pwecious babby feelings you whine and cry too. Are you even capable of doing anything besides whining and crying? You are fucking pathetic and you should be grateful they have enough tact not to tell to kill yourself like you should.
>>
>>26152916
Nobody wants a disappointing autistic virgin who cannot please and satisfy a woman, idiot.
>>
>>26152916
Same, I work out, do well in school, intern, hang out with friends, but stay a virgin. I haven't given up all hope yet though. Maybe I'll find the right girl.
>>
>>26152879
Yeah nah, I don't buy that bullshit.

>>26152910
Inferior males should all be rounded up and shot unless you accept your role as eunuchs.
>>
>>26152922
I'd rather they just leave me alone, I dont bother them.
>>
>>26152950
And she'll leave you after she finds out how disappointing you are.
>>
>>26152941
>Implying I don't know this.
I still get offers, everything that isn't penis in vagina doesn't count as sex to normals.
>doesn't to me either.
>I will still turn them down.
>>
>>26152941
>people are unable to learn how to fuck

>>26152910
Internet though guy who's venting his impotent rage
>>
>>26152972
Of course. You just stalk them like a creep and interfere with their lives.
>>
>>26152974
You must feel great just blatantly denying everything people here say about themselves.
>>
>>26152981
Nobody wants to waste time with lost causes like r9k
>>
You're bait is subpar, it might work here but it's really lacking.
>>
>>26153016
>i only want the best of the best, right now
>i'm unwilling to invest my time on something
This is why we are fucked
>>
>>26147554
For a lot of robots it probably has a lot to do with the fact women generally can easily get away with things said robots are berated for.
>passiveness
>betaness
>never taking initiative
>often given free hand-outs without any effort needed
>capable of going through life on cruise-control if they so desire
>a lot of lenience when they lack any decent personality
>still a lot of lenience when they are shitty people
>sex available without any effort at any given time
The list goes on.

As one generally sees one's own perspective as default template and thus tends to be blind to potential advantages they have compared to others based on uncontrollable factors, while very clearly noticing all relative disadvantages - even more so when one desires and focuses on the aspects they are disadvantaged in, one can easily end up seeing only the injustice done against them while ignoring a similar inequality in other aspects done to others.

It's why those Feminazis continuously rage about things they demand to be as advantaged as (nay, more so than) men while disregarding any and all disadvantages of men (which are advantages to women and thus not visible to or simply dismissed by the Feminazi).
Same applies to many other "movements" and groups, especially among the more radical parts of said groups - which tend to heavily correlate with the people with a seriously narcissistic streak in said groups. The bitter and resenting kind of robots is no different from aforementioned crappy/radical part, except for the fact they don't as easily get away with it in real life.
>>
>>26152994
No, they interfere with mine, the foot is on the other end here anon.
>>
File: 1447460803671.gif (392KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447460803671.gif
392KB, 500x281px
Jesus this angry anon is making me so fucking hard, im trying to play vidya here.
>>
>>26153073
People have wised up and learnt not to invest into toxic deals since the Lehman Brothers crack.
>>
>>26147554
repressed sexuality
>>
>>26153104
I don't believe you. Simple and original as that.
>>
>>26152994
Most girls would secretly love a stalker. What they can't stand is being ignored. It's pretty rare for a girl to say "fine just go jack off to porn, let bygones be bygones."

Girls exist to manipulate attention. All attention is just material for them to mold and spin.

That's why the landwhales are finally starting to advocate censorship. They're being deprived of orbiters and feeling the sting of competition for attention.
>>
>>26153134
It's always the male's problem or pathology. Women have never, individually or collectively, been responsible for anything.
>>
>>26153163
>Most girls would secretly love a stalker

A Chad with stalkerish tendencies for eventual genuinely good intentions maybe, but not a robot.
>>
>>26153183
Women aren't responsible for you, you little shit. Don't blame others for your own faults.
>>
Because they're all sluts.
>>
>>26152384
>Whenever we complain about being treated like doormats they claim we are bad people, we are entitled, they are not obliged to treat us like normal human beings, basically the same arguments used by segregationists during the civil rights movement.

They're also contradictory like Nazis. They say men control everything and are oppressing them like Jews but they call the men they hate basement dwelling losers. Jews were considered all powerful while also somehow being filthy disease-ridden peasants as well.

The difference is the Nazis didn't want to fuck all the rich Jews while claiming to hate them. At least they weren't that fucking hypocritical and contradictory. That's one advantage they have over women, I suppose.
>>
>>26153255
>The difference is the Nazis didn't want to fuck all the rich Jews while claiming to hate them
Yo /pol/.
They wanted to the fuck the Jew women and they did.
They also wanted the Jew riches which they did steal from Jew families so the Nazis were hypocritical and contradictory, unlike women.
>>
>>26152523

>be fat
>lift
>get fit
>on the train or bus or at work or in the street i ignore girls or check out/ smile at the less attractive girl in full view of the stacy
>if theres a seat next to a qt i'll either stand or sit next to someone who isnt a qt
>get an enormous sense of satisfaction from this
>>
>>26153389
First of all, I think it's clear I think the Nazis were bad.

The hyprocrisy and contradiction comes in when you realize women want to be treated like slaves by rich men a la 50 Shades of Grey, which sold 125 million copies. At least we can actually believe the Nazis hated all Jews and didn't just selectively choose to hate the poor ones, like women.
>>
>>26149942
Get that Freudian bullshit out of here. Im sure some of its frustration for some guys, but mostly it's just 99% of modern women are terrible fucking people that would die alone if they didn't have a vagina.
>>
>>26153389

First of all

>Good goy!

secondly

>not wanting to tap dat beautiful buxom jewish ass before its atomised
>>
>>26153530
>At least we can actually believe the Nazis hated all Jews

If they did, they wouldn't have stolen their riches (which they did as their hatred stemmed out of jealousy for people better than them just like robots hate women) or fucked jewesses.
>>
Why do girls hate robots?
>>
>>26149942
Spot on, anon. Fucking spot on.
>>
>>26152737
Looks like someone riled up your roast beef. Hit a nerve did he? Not his fault you're used up meat garbage.
>>
>>26153691
Because that's the sensible and sane thing to do.
>>
>>26153709
I'm a virgin. But I'd rather die a virgin than have any sort of relationship with someone from here.
>>
>>26152545
You're doing a great job proving their points, tbqh.
>>
>>26153747
Who's denying them? What you don't get is that you deserve all the hate you get because you are insufferable disgusting nerve-grating little shits and you should all be killed.
>>
File: uw5urkf.gif (825KB, 320x209px) Image search: [Google]
uw5urkf.gif
825KB, 320x209px
>>26153724
>Le evil robot meme XD
>falling for reddit memes
>>
>>26152807
You've been real busy in this thread, roastie. Don't you need to take your antibiotics? Gonorrhea is serious business.
>>
>>26153812
>pathetic attempts at rebuttals

Enjoy your aids.
>>
>>26153771
The roastie is melting down! She is getting to toastie!

It can't be contained! She's going to menstruate!!! RUNNN
>>
>>26153530
>women want to be treated like slaves by rich men a la 50 Shades of Grey

Rich and good in bed and faithful and handsome and loyal and obedient/rebellious according to her wants etc. etc. etc. There's good men like that, and then there's robots who are subhuman.
>>
>>26152807
OOHHHHNN BAD BITCH ALERT
>>
>>26153742
Oh you're a born again virgin are you? So those Negro Kappa Chad dicks at the frat party never happened? I'm sure you'll make a great wife to some guy until you fuck him over and ruin his life. Stay roastie, my friend.
>>
>>26153878
>Chad is perfect, robots are evil creeps who abuse women (in a bad way, not like Chad') XD teeheehee
>>
>>26153878
I am that and wouldn't settle for less than a virgin.
Why should I?
>>
>>26153897
>being this in denial that robots are so subpar women prefer becoming old maids with a dozen cats than have sex with them
>>
>>26149942
>have consistently terrible experiences with women
>research experiences and find out they are the rule, not the exception
>dissociate from women to avoid liability and poor life outcomes
Fucking robots, man, I swear. Just a bunch of bitter manchildren assholes.
>>
>>26153836
There wasn't anything to rebut. It's just you getting anally apocolypsed.
>>
>>26153906
>I am that
>makes angry bitter posts about women friendzoning him on r9k

Pick one.

>>26153903
Truth hurts eh?
>>
>>26153936
>robots are subpar because i got played by a guy pretending to be a robot on the r9k omegle
>>
>>26153936
Huh? Is that a really bad attempt at a strawman, or are you having a stroke?
>>
>>26153949
Stop talking about yourself anon.
>>
File: 1440497770397.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440497770397.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>26153964
You've gotten lost in the woods, roastie. Back to Facebook and Grey's Anatomy. It's safe there.

I will show you the way.
facebook.com
>>
>>26153939
Seriously, they should man up and get married and divorced for half their stuff like a real man. Pay alimony and child support like a real man. Get false rape accusations like a real man. That's what real man up man men up real men do.
>>
>>26153971
It's just the truth. Keep spewing baseless insults because you got nothing better. :)
>>
>>26150012
they all look like sluts
>>
>>26153998
If you weren't such a disappointing piece of shit and a rapist none of that would happen.
>>
It's when I browse r9k that I think mothers who do this are completely justified. She probably had a robot for a son too and decided to do the right thing.
>>
>>26154023
I fell for bait. Shamefur.
>>
>>26147554
Because they hate us for not being a normalfag.
We also don't get a chance to socialize with them because of preconceptions, for example (you are not a man if you don't drink).
This creates hatred between us reducing our chance to socially interact with them even more.

Fuck them, most of them are literally retarded and don't deserve it to be put on a pedestal.
They think we are not entitled to anything, why do they think they are?
This pretty much applies to all normies out there.
>>
>>26154048
>7

ehhhhhhh that's probably just being a nigger
>>
>>26154084
There's some blackbots too on here. Plus most robots show signs of being repulsive autists already at that age.
>>
>>26148993
i thought girls were the ones wanting lucky people to be as miserable as then, while men were good and honorable and sought out to be as happy as the lucky people ;)
>>
>>26150046
>acting like men don't do this
That's cute
>>
>>26153878
What percentage of men who are wonderful and perfect are part of the controlling patriarchy and what percentage are subhuman robots?

The men you don't like have no power and so aren't really deserving of that kind of hatred. The men you actually hate are those rich wonderful men who have power over you, either by the control they have over your lives by their influence on society or by your unrequited desire for them.

You just take all your aggression out on the male underclass because they're an easier target. You're just a bunch of bourgeois women who want an unrealistic fantasy that's been cultivated by the privileged existence you currently enjoy but fail to appreciate.
>>
>>26154125
The difference in entitlement between men and women is an order of magnitude in scale, generally and on an individual level.
>>
>>26147554
>Why do robots hate girls?

i hate everyone, misanthropy for the win
>>
Don't delude yourselves, robots just hate everyone. Including themselves.
>>
>>26148189
Only correct answer to this thread.
>>
>>26150213
if she has a better job, better skills, more talents etc, she is superior to him, and can call him a washed up idiot if she wants to.
>>
>>26154136
Cut the pseudomarxist bullshit. You deserve that kind of hatred because you're an annoying hateful piece of shit.
>>
>>26150213
>Back in the day
go take your pills grandpa
>>
>>26154146
Robots are far more delusional and entitled than everyone else.
>>
>>26147554
Because women have their social life on easy mode no matter how awkward or autistic she may be
>>
>>26151907
This is objectively correct, you need't treat them like crap just how they're meant to be treated.
>>
>>26147554
I was raised by a single mother.

I've had no fatherly figure in my life.

I've never gone past two dates with a girl before.

Rejected countless times and never formed a real relationship in my 25 years of existence has made me extremely bitter to them.
>>
>>26152384
They dont hate you, they just dont want to fuck you. But i guess in the animalistic mind of the male, that is the same thing.
>>
>>26152413
Exactly, how can you marry someone knowing they fucked some other person? Makes sex meaningless if they can't manage to wait for the right person. But it's not just women, men are almost as bad.
>>
>>26154253
>I think they love me, if not than I guess they hate me
-Lil' Wayne
>>
>>26154125
>Be pretty.
>Be nice.

Wow. What a fucking laundry list of requirements we have for the poor female gender. How do you ladies put up with these horrible standards?

All guys have to do is work themselves to death physically, socially, academically, and financially competing against everyone and everything in an increasingly competitive and difficult world.

B-but, uh, I can see how hard you ladies have it when you have to go to the trouble of existing near a male to gain affection and companionship. I'm gaining a new appreciation for you hardships, ladies.
>>
>>26152972
you sure you wouldnt cry because women ignored you then?
>>
>>26154335
Of course he would.
>>
>>26154172
Every argument feminists have made is pseudomarxist bullshit. Western women are more privileged than 99% of all humans who have ever lived and they want even more when they already have so much. It's greed that is inhuman.
>>
>>26147554
Because my girlfriend of 2 years left me "to try new things in college". It's not a fucking meme, women are trash and don't deserve to be treated with respect. I spent so much money on her, helped her get into a good school, exercised with her every other day, encouraged her to be a good person,and taught her countless useful things but she decided to leave me to try out new dicks. I'm probably just unlucky and paranoid but I seriously can not trust women anymore.
>>
>>26154335
Again, theyre pretty boring and terrible people, I do not enjoy myself in their company. Only part of me interested in women is my dick.
>>
>>26154290
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me, lad?
>>
>>26154187
robots are by far the worst decently large group of western culture. i extend robots to encompass redpill, mra, nu-athiest, etc. we all know the type.

the belief that women all want an incredible mate is simply not true, and the amount of ugly guys i know with girlfriends just because theyre nice people bawks at anything a robot is able to produce.

again, to the poster who said robots or punishing their mom or reacting to sexual rejection - you are completely right.

this is a generation of entitled, scared men, who see the liberation of women as an attack on them because they are weak

robots exist with pure cognitive dissonance, pure entitlement and pure ignorance of the world that they then spout off as some enlightened truth.

vile people who deserve nothing but the proper love that would rid them of these beliefs but that they have made unavailable to themselves. tantalus unbound
>>
>>26154361
Says the autist that thinks he's entitled love and/or sex just because he exists and doesn't care about pleasing the woman first. I said cut the bullshit, retard.
>>
>>26154392
Try talking to someone who isnt stacy.
>>
>>26154361
another a quality post that shows no knowledge of the world and throws around the term marxist as if he even comes close to understanding what it means.
>>
I'm just posting this for my sanity later when I'll regret making people I've never met feel bad. I'm sorry if my comments about how horrible I think women are making any of you upset. I'm just pathetically venting.
>>
>>26152122
what, alot of my friends and i myself like metal and rap both.
>>
>>26154403
>vile people who deserve nothing but the proper love that would rid them of these beliefs but that they have made unavailable to themselves
>implying i'll be loved if i dismiss my beliefs like a coward
I know what you are trying to do, but you need to understand that you don't know shit about me or the rest of the posters
>>
>>26153812
It's more likely some standard baiting deciding to try (and succeed, apparently) to stir shit in this thread.
Better seeing it mostly contained to one thread than spread across every single thread on the board though, I'd say.
>>
Because they are more succesful than me and I feel inadequate.
>>
>>26154417
I've tried, they bore me to tears too, women are just uninteresting. And everyone has some kind of retarded political leaning that disgusts me.
>>
>>26154470
you are part of the most basic and easy to read people on the planet. i am sure you've had bad experiences, but to come up against the entirety of history and hold onto what ill call, the general r9k mentality, requires a complete lack of education, or dunning-krueger levels of stupidity.

you are a stupid, scared little man who hates
>>
>>26154402
son i'm just sayin' shit be makin' a nigga feel some type of way
>>
>>26150047
what's up with the Sbarro meme?
>>
File: 1244176822335.png (151KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
1244176822335.png
151KB, 1000x862px
>>26154403
>the belief that women all want an incredible mate is simply not true
This is true though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>26154403
What if you don't even get a chance to socialize?
What if you where bullied from the start for being different?
I don't feel entitled to anything, i don't think i deserve anything at all, but why do they think they are when nobody is?
Today's love is about being the most narcistic asshole on the planet and showing off that you are worth more than anyone else, and she will love it so she can show off to all her friends.
Very liberating huh? You normies are beyond salvation.
>>
>>26147554
They hate the things they can't have.
>>
>>26150212
Agh a classic example of the roastie saying "I'm not like other girls". Women's behavior is like nigger"s behavior, sure not all black people are violent ghetto apes but the majority of them I have met are and therefor get stereotyped.
>>
>>26154545
So you're saying that i must subdue myself to your worldview in order to be "educated" and then and only then, i may have a chance to be a good person that deserves to be loved
Too bad that all those low-level drug dealers never had to do this in order to be loved
>>
>>26150046
>Projecting your insecurities: The Post
>>
File: 1445767952775.jpg (73KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445767952775.jpg
73KB, 360x270px
>>26147554
If men didn't want to fuck women, men wouldn't spend time with women, period.

If women were asexual, they'd still bother and annoy men, because women are incapable of self-direction, objectivity, or hierarchical organization.

So, men ultimately have the power. Where we fail is in wasting it on roasties instead of liberating ourselves.
>>
>>26154403
>vile people who deserve nothing but the proper love that would rid them of these beliefs but that they have made unavailable to themselves.
>they have made unavaible to themselve
You fucked up right there
You see i'm not going to get love because i lack the requirements that make "worthy" of love, said requirements were lost because i stopped being useful to my "friends" and peers.
I stopped being useful and they amputated me from their lives.
I know you won't respond this, i'm only gemting tjis shit out
>>
I don't hate girls but I have trouble talking to them for fear of rejection based on my looks, even if I don't want to date them
>>
>>26154788
>wah wah here is my excuse
(You) are a fag
>>
Daily reminder these bait threads are designed to make you gay or crazy like transhits.
Women are still parasites though.
>>
>>26154911
Not even an insult. Wish I was gay.
>>
>>26150426
why don't you learn basic grammar before mouthing off, you little faggot
>>
>>26153073
no the majority would be satisfied with the last straw, but there is none.
>>
File: the boy.png (98KB, 1060x909px) Image search: [Google]
the boy.png
98KB, 1060x909px
>>26153970
>subpar
pic related
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.