[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR at very end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16

File: 1453941702325.jpg (96KB, 540x763px) Image search: [Google]
1453941702325.jpg
96KB, 540x763px
Who else here /communityfailure/?
>Recently had Eagle Scout ceremony, few weeks back
>No one knows I dropped out of University twice
>No one knows I've been in the loony bin, psych meds, drugged up, drug addiction, shit family support
>No one knows my back problem is returning and will need cane soon, at age 19, unless the health insurance comes through
>No one knows bipolar diagnosis, truth is its just being an apathetic shit most of the day, gets so bad I don't have the energy to speak, literally just sit looking at a wall, sometime so much energy go out on alcohol and drug binges with strangers
>No one believes me for the most part, even though I'm quiet as fuck and didn't ask them to, just dismiss me as a child, pretty much am
>Tons of commendations, typical letters from big names, gifts, got some really nice stuff and speeches from old supporters I didn't deserve

Literally everyone thinks I'm doing Business Admin, Biotech, to open a non-profit. Graduated top 10 of high school, president of honor society, went in with half scholarship half gov loans, some grants a year early, and now I'm here. I still have $20 from gift cards I received but feel like such a shit bag that I couldn't spend any of the money I got at the ceremony.

What do I get on amazon for $20 with money I do not deserve?
>>
>eagle scout ceremony
>At age 19
>>
>>26144984
At least your got eagle scout fampai

I dropped out of the scouts because I couldn't handle the bantz
>>
File: 1453355367637.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453355367637.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>26144984
I'm technically an eagle scout? I did all the shit but never had my own ceremony. Im in the same vein I suppose. I was never an overachiever. I had trouble turning things in at school but people liked me because I was helpful. I dropped out pretty early on though and I don't see many options that don't end with me killing myself. Im probably just going through atypical existential bullshit but I don't see any way I could be happy
>>
>>26145122
My friends made Eagle Scout at age 17.
>>
>>26145322
Yes but the cutoff is 18.
>>
File: 1453941919942.jpg (95KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453941919942.jpg
95KB, 491x750px
>>26145122
I'll explain in a second. Had to fix my family boiler and hot water. Shits fucked.

>>26145171
Implying I wouldnt have quit outright. My parents are so obsessed with my public image they've made this thing...this figure I'm not, fought battles that I didnt want, its like they need chad.

But I'm not chad.

>>26145388
The cutoff to EARN is 18, will explain one sec.
>>
File: 1453935104494.jpg (61KB, 536x649px) Image search: [Google]
1453935104494.jpg
61KB, 536x649px
>>26145259
Same boat fampai, except opposite. I didn't do much shit and really REALLY tried to make a difference thinking I could help people until I grew up meaning I realized everyone patronized me and that I was a happy go lucky retard

So what made you give up anon?

Ever try being degenerate?

>>26145388
Alright here we go
>Work on scouting sincerely thinking it mattered
>Age 15, have a project set up to fix up an old museum for the local vets who go there to shoot shit, in honor of veterans day
>Lawyer stops me in my tracks, literally offered to do it for free, this literal jew JUST- fucked my project up
>Leases 75% of museum land to walmart, the rest of artifacts are shoved onto small plot, along with rotting ship, veterans eventually stop coming and die off, got to meed pearl harbor vet who gave me an M21 training grenade from 1945

Then

>submit second project proposal after being dicked around for two years
>troop leaders want their kids to have ceremony first
>been waiting for over a year
>tell me to wait more
>wait
>get fucked
>finally do a project at 18 years old
>all the old leaders and their kids off at good Uni's, left troop, laugh at the idea of me making it
>all thats left are little kids

So I got circlejerked for 4 years waiting for a ceremony by richfags who looked down on my parents. Head scoutmaster is the only person who didn't do that and helped me in the end, despite me giving up. Eh. Shits over. Its all bullshit anyway, no energy to fake it anymore.

Back to rewatching ayanami rei scenes
>>
>>26145637
Rei is top waifu

w-we're all gonna make it?

also don't be so hard on yourself. I only got to tendiefoot scout
>>
File: 1453946975049.png (1MB, 1066x1885px) Image search: [Google]
1453946975049.png
1MB, 1066x1885px
>>26145680
were never going to make it, are we

Thanks though, appreciate it anon. Our troop was pretty fucking autistic though.

>Go to summer camp one year
>Second day in, the brand new shower facility is shut down indefinitely
>A scout went inside and literally with the meme team shit everywhere
>Did not leave a single bathroom tile unstained
>All shower stalls had round swirls of corn filled turds in them
>Sinks smeared with poopoo and stalls covered in peepee
>Doorknobs to go in had shit on the back of them
>Locks on doors to janitor closets stuffed full of brown shit
I was blamed for it in my troop, but it was later found out that a troop of obese kids (not kidding, literally a troop for fat kids) did this because the cafeteria refused to serve them extra helpings before other scouts had eaten (their supposed motive).
>>
>>26145740
fuckers took peepee poopoo too seriously
>>
>>26145497
How did you fix the boiler?
So what are your plans now?
>>
File: 1453988898573.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453988898573.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>26145984
Well by "fix" I mean make sure the gas isn't leaking, flip the emergency switch off, then on, change the settings on the water tank from C-HOT to B-HOT then hit the pilot a few times. Once its lit and the water heats up we should be okay, the heating is working again.

My plan is to go to a temp agency some time this week after brushing up my resume, going to try for an admin job, P/T. Maybe work my way up to full time. I'm in a tight spot but if I can manage the mood swings and music in my head, I'll be fine.

>>26145793
>mfw one of the fat kids tried to fight one of our kids
>mfw got the living obesity beaten out of him
never seen a wrapped weenie cry that fast, used to be astounded by troop behavior.
>>
>>26145637
Damn dude that sucks. My project was last minute too but I did wrestling too in HS
What made me give up? Don't know exactly but it's probably atypical existential bullshit. I got really depressed once college started up, felt out of place, didn't have anything to look forward too. The only thing I can think of that would make me want to go on is researching immortality as the most roundabout way of doing philosophy. I can't think of cool shit if I'm dead. The thing is though I don't see any way out of Skepticism so it seems there is no truth no matter how hard I try. So I either go hard as fuck as Sisyphus or just try and live semi-hedonisticly for the moment.
>>
>>26145740
One time we had the fire department called on us because our fire was over 40 feet at summer camp.
>>
File: 1453014490960.jpg (45KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453014490960.jpg
45KB, 639x960px
>>26146070
Sorta repeated myself but whatev
>>
>>26144984

What back problem do you have? What drugs are you on?
>>
File: 1453942681261.jpg (227KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453942681261.jpg
227KB, 640x960px
>>26146070
>>26146131
Its fine fampai

Eh, I dream of immortality dont get me wrong but realistically speaking were all gonna kick the bucket.
>tfw no pill to slow metabolism
semi-hedonistically it is.

Gonna go /u/ and /a/ a bit. Still here though.
posting 3DPD, ever, get out anon, just, go and stay go

>>26146114
Did smokey come?
>>
>>26144984
Wew lad, it's strange seeing another person suffering such a similar life
>back surgery at 23 to alleviate to very herniated discs in lower back
>still chronic pain and constantly having to reset the goddamn thing now at 25, but at least I can walk and stand up straight.
>dropped out of uni because I was suffering through unmedicated mental illness that either nobody cared enough to notice or I hid too well.
>dropped out of one community college multiple times after one good semester because I was on and off medication. Would literally drop my brother off at his classes then sit in the car for hours hoping to die of heat exhaustion until he needed to be picked up.
>Basically, I was mentally hanging on by a thread throughout my early adulthood in many ways.
>Just recently went back to a different community college after my surgery and now I'm about to transfer to university to get a bachelor's in maths.
Life is Beautiful.
>>
>>26146204
I forgot to mention that the only things that didn't also apply to me in your OP were Boy Scouts since my autistic brother lead to us dropping out after the Boxcar Derby for Cub Scouts and being institutionalized, even though I came really close once or twice.
>>
File: 1453955298811.png (1MB, 1108x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1453955298811.png
1MB, 1108x1700px
>>26146204
You sound like an older of me, I used to go to class and sit in the car.

Is back surgery as painful as it sounds? They said they wanted to fuse my lowest vertebrae to prevent further slippage (spondylosis) but I was paranoid, I had a bad surgery and anesthesia experience before. Its literally like, end of the world spoopy for me. I just cant.
>>
>>26146172
Why rei over asuka
Is rei a space alien?
>>
File: 1453960906690.jpg (163KB, 850x874px) Image search: [Google]
1453960906690.jpg
163KB, 850x874px
>>26146266
Asuka a shit

Rei is love

seriously though fucking depressing how shit came about, ending was confusing at first
>>
File: merrily merrily merrily.jpg (44KB, 364x561px) Image search: [Google]
merrily merrily merrily.jpg
44KB, 364x561px
>>26146172
Yeah not aging doesn't stop one from getting BTFO by a bus. I just want answers but they are either incredibly beyond me or aren't there. Why search then? Hope I get swole from rolling boulders. You got any buds you do shit with? I have two fairly close friends. Problem is they don't know I've dropped out and it's been a year. They would freak the fuck out. One is always off with his gf and the other is at school. The only way I can see myself letting them know is it I go back to school and tell them I slipped up or some shit. I'm at a weird crossroads where we could go back to doing shit again or I could maybe cut them off and keep digging my hole til I reach 6 feet. My parents unfortunately would be devastated. I'd have to save up to travel or something and off myself in some foreign country.
>>
>>26146279
Why do people hate the original ending so much? Was rei always a space alien though? Kaworu was an angel. Wasn't Rei like a reincarnation of Lilith or something?
>>
>>26146265
It's a no pain, no gain kind of situation. The first couple of days were hell, with one instance that felt like my muscle spasms were about to tear my freshly operated-on back apart (10/10 on the pain scale), and the recover was months long and tedious, but my chronic back pain is at a much more bearable level now. Plus, they keep you doped up to high heaven in the hospital and afterwards so that helps.
That probably doesn't make surgery sound like a pleasant option, but I would do it again in a heartbeat because not having surgery wasn't an option as soon as the neurosurgeon looked at my MRI and told me that I had the worst back he'd ever seen on someone so young.
>>
>>26146428
I am a bit confused by the original ending, but I liked it. Isn't it basically Shinji's father's version of Instrumentality, where everyone is together? It seems nice.
>>
>>26145637
I'm an actual Eagle Scout and I just don't understand.

You don't have to wait for your troop's 'approval' or anything. It's up to you to find a project and get the OK from your local council.

What do you mean your troop leads asked you to "wait"? For what? They have nothing to do with it. What are you talking about?

Not that any of it matters. No one fucking values the effort it takes to get Eagle. Being an Eagle Scout couldn't even get me a part time job at Starbucks.
>>
>>26145740
>>Doorknobs to go in had shit on the back of them
>the first sucker grabs the clean handle to get the secret shit hiding on the back
DEVILISH.

But fuck those fatties. And fuck your troop. How could they blame 1 kid for more shit than the best POO IN LOO could manage in 1 day?
>>
File: 5a9.png (222KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
5a9.png
222KB, 336x475px
>>26146470
Fuck of I know I Probably need to rewatch it. I liked the part where Shinji was in that void. It was interesting
>>
>>26146545
He probably needed people to help on his project and the troop wanted them to do other things instead. Wasn't there a requirement for number of man hours?
>>
>>26146558
We threw a match down a latrine once and it went forever. Someone had to eventually piss it out
>>
File: 53090597_p0_master1200.jpg (218KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
53090597_p0_master1200.jpg
218KB, 423x600px
I'm mentally ill and have autism. I'm working on a degree in art because painting is my calling. I collect autismbux, but I'll still always be poor as fuck.

But I can tell you that I'll still be happy.
>>
>>26146383
Shit, you get it after all. No buds on my end just moved to a new state. Gotta cut it short, Im drunk now. Hard to type peropely.. Properly.

Dont reach six feet. Its almost impossible to come back up.

>>26146428
>>26146470
Original ending seems dope though everyone is happy and together. I just hate the fact that he went through all of that and how Rei died.

>>26146450
God fucking dammit this sucks. Shit. Still a bit worried but if I had no choice Id go balls deep and just pray it ends up OK. I get really delirious easily so Im worried Id fuck my back up by accident when doped up.

>>26146545
Guess I got cucked. And yeah. Its a dead thing now.

>>26146558
Autistic kid is easiest to blame.

>>26146559
>did he just jack off

Sides in orbit

>>26146584
There was but I forgot.

Troop was dildos.

Alright anons I gotta go before I fall alseep at thehelm. Gonna drink more and cry mysself to sleep at the thought of back surgery.
>>
>>26146609
Sounds nice Nazi Rei
>>
>>26146559
EVA really is wonderful. I love the scene when Komm Susser Todd plays. There's just so much I like about the show. I watched it all the way through and I'm tempted to watch it all again now.
>>
File: 1453936860810.jpg (65KB, 524x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453936860810.jpg
65KB, 524x720px
>>26146609
Well shit. Wish I had autismbux but NY welfare is hard as shit to get unless you're homeless.

One more post forgot bestgirl imsge.
>>
You should join the army, OP. If I had a dick, I'd join the army. I don't believe in any of the political bullshit and I could care less about my country, but if you can make it through then you'll be a man who is more worthy of life than other men. Suffering tempers flesh.
>>
>>26146613
Best of luck OP. Find something to work for, fix your back, and find some buds to fuck shit up with.
>>
>>26146636
Have you tried getting benefits? That's usually what they say, but that didn't stop me. So far, I've managed to get them in California, New Mexico, and Texas.
>>
>>26146584
Yes but there's no requirement for where those hours come from.

If your troop is full of incapable children, then just outsource to another troop, it counts towards their volunteer hours and it makes them feel like you owe them one get non-scout friends, or my personal favorite, hire illegals to do it in a few hours for pennies on the dollar and bullshit the sign-in sheet.

Scouts has long since abandoned its principles. Scouts is no longer about manhood and cultivating good christian values. It's all about being able to navigate a bullshit bureaucracy and still get things done.
>>
>>26146651
I bet there are other armies that would take you in docile as friend. Get gud at Judo or something, kick a guys was, then they'll take you seriously. Not him but I probably couldn't do it. I follow orders well and don't much care for life as I used to but I'm only for self-defense and I'm worried about fighting a war I don't agree with if shit were to go down somewhere.
>>
>>26146743
Dickless*

>>26146703
It really really depends on the scoutmasters imo. If you've got a burly no-bullshit leader it'll be good. I'm not religious so idgaf about that part. You don't gotta love Jesus to do a good turn. There's nothing wrong with encouragement though
>>
>>26146651
What happened to your dick, fampai?
>>
>>26146846
Maybe they were born without one. Thatd be weird I feel bad for them
>>
File: 1430956615411.jpg (108KB, 456x549px) Image search: [Google]
1430956615411.jpg
108KB, 456x549px
>>26146785
>It really really depends on the scoutmasters imo.

You have no idea how true that is. My scoutmaster actively blocked a kid from getting eagle.
>kid came back at 17 to finish up Eagle. >Cutting it close, but he could easily finish. And he did.
>Then comes one of the final paperwork/meetings with the Scoutmaster. >"I'm busy"
>"tommorow"
>starts ignoring calls all week, and won't even answer his fucking door
>He was almost out of time, and Scoutmaster Faggot was counting on it
>He wasnt standing for that shit, contacted the Council, got an extension on the deadline and met with them to finish it, above the cocksucker's head
>Naturally, Scoutmaster Faggot got mad he "undermined his authority", and threw a bitch fit
>"I was here for you, what the fuck?"
>nevermind he literally said "Anon isn't Eagle material" at 1 meeting, in earshot of his mom
>He fractured the troop in the process
>Half the faggot parents/leaders sided with him, going "rules are for fags, the Scoutmaster decides who gets Eagle"
>And half that follow the rules in the Scout Handbook and read the 2 pages in the back that clearly states Eagle requirements
>shouting matches in front of the kids

I bet the troop was fucked for years. Luckily I already had Eagle before that fag came into power, so I just quit after this shit.
>>
>>26147770
Damn that sucks. If the kid is putting the effort in why stop them? He was probably jealous his kid was a shit by comparison or something
>>
>>26146279
Your taste is shit. Gun yourself down you depressed fuck.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.