[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. Should I let my first cousin rape me? We have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: IH9hsyL.jpg (103KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IH9hsyL.jpg
103KB, 1152x2048px
Fembot here. Should I let my first cousin rape me? We have the same grandparents.

He keeps holding me down and trying to spread my legs. He usually comes to my house to give me free weed, and I always accept, but I guess he had an ulterior motive.

He held me very close then kissed my neck. He felt me up all over my body, then he moved his hands over to my breasts and tried to pull my shirt down. After that, he put himself completely on top of me, but i pushed him off before he got me naked. I'm not going to lie, I really enjoyed it since I usually don't get any male attention irl.
That human contact felt absolutely amazing.

Here is a picture of him trying to spread my legs. I couldn't get a good picture because he kept moving me.

Should I just go for it out of desperation? What are your serious thoughts on this?
>>
>>26141906
women can't be robots
get out
go away
>>
>>26141906
You should post contact and fuck me instead
>>
File: AKuFoe7.jpg (203KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AKuFoe7.jpg
203KB, 1152x2048px
here is another picture of him

he's really not my type because he's short and scrawny, but I'm insanely desperate.
>>
If you call it rape then you, consciously or subconsciously, do not want it.
Don't do it and scar your memory with regret.
>>
>>26142000
I don't call it rape desu. He's the one who always ask me "can I rape you?" He always refers to sex as rape.
>>
>>26141992
>desperate enough to let a shitskin manlet rape her
>not enough to post contact
>>
>>26141992
kek... of course he'd be acting like a degenerate thug and you'd get tingles and wet vag.

don't worry you'll be one of many girls he rapes... or you know you call the cops on him and stop him from being a sexual predator right now.

but seeing as how he's a mexicant i'm not surprised by his thug looks and rape is acceptable mindset.

pathetic trash you and him both
>>
>>26142030
It's important to know my gender. Some people might get confused and think it's gay rape. Gender was definitely required to reveal here to be able to understand the thread.
>>
Its your first cousin, so don't do it. All you do is walk down the street swaying your hips like a girl. Some guy in his car will stop and ask you if you want a ride. Then let him fuck you instead of your rapist cousin.
>>
>>26142019
Lol he sounds kind of cute.

Idk do you want to fug your cousin? I don't want to sleep with my cousins but I get that some people don't have that.
>>
>>26142051
trust me he's really short and scrawny. He also smokes a lot of cigarettes so he runs out of breathe very quickly. I have easily overpowered him many times.
He wouldn't exactly be raping me
>>
>>26142080
That has never happened to me in my entire life. I never get approached by guys. like I said, this is the most male attention I've received in months. The only other guy who liked me was 35 (more than half my age)
>>
>>26142145
You're 50, fat?
>>
>>26142145
35 / 2 is 17.5
MOOOODS!!!!!!
>>
>>26142185
>>26142158
One of you needs to brush up on word problems
>>
This thread is a prooth that fembots are degenerate
>>
>>26142086
he is kinda cute. He almost looks like Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers.
>>26142158
no, I was in my late 17s when a 35 year old guy liked me. He called me beautiful once. That's the only compliment I've received from a guy
>>
>>26142145
>I never get approached by guys.
Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>26142185
that was years ago. I'm 19 right now.
>>
>>26142104
Stop calling things that aren't rape, rape. You're perpetuating the stereotype that women cry rape all the time and are just hysterical and overreacting. Do you WANT hysteria to come back as a legitimate medical diagnosis? Do you want those histrionic diagnoses to continue to be legitimized by your hyperbole at the expense of actual rape victims?
>>
>>26142233
D A M A G E
C O N T R O L
MOOOOOODS!!!
>>
>>26142251
It's technically rape since he began forcing himself on me. I haven't exactly consented yet. The main thing that's holding me back is that he's my first cousin
>>
>>26141906
This is how you become a single mom
>>
>>26142213
You meant more than twice your age, then. More than half your age at the time would have been anything older than 8.5 years. Though 35 definitely qualifies, it gives a more vague impression and doesn't deliver your point very well.
>>
>>26142300
>he wouldn't exactly be raping me
>technically it would be rape
Okay, you're fucking retarded. Get out of here you histrionic, oxygen thief.
>>
>>26142334
Ah damn, like I said I'm pretty high right now.

anyway my cousin is only 4 years older than me. It's just weird because I don't know what our families would think
>>
>>26142300
Cousin doesn't matter honestly
There's nothing wrong with cousins getting together
>>
>>26142386
Post location and a robot will come fuck you instead, idiot
>>
>>26142300
it's not the rape I mind it's the fact he's related to me.

wow you are seriously mentally ill
>>
Getting with your cousin, you may as well wear a wife beater shirt that says 'redneck and proud'. Its a bad stigma that'll last for a lifetime and deflate your future
>>
>>26142385
I honestly don't know. I need an answer. I mean it does qualify as rape since it's such a broad term nowadays. But I also have the power to change that.

Lately he's been getting much more aggressive. In fact he just tried to get on top of me while I was lying down on my bed, but I was able to turn it around and pin him down instead.
>>
File: femanon_here.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
femanon_here.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
Seems legit. Women are posting everywhere.
>>
Get on tinder or online dating. hundreds of guys will be lining up and you could also make money off them. Forget your cousin
>>
Just a quick reminder that girls actually love this horseplay within safety limits. You should try this with girls but always make sure she knows she can stop it if she wants and that she wants the D when you're about to put it in, as in literally ask her.
>>
>>26142490
no,you don't understand. I'm a true fembot. I would get zero attention on any online site. Also I'm not normie enough to have a Facebook for tinder
>>
You'll probably regret it later and wish you still had your purity to give to a REAL man (because cousins never are real men)

do whatever you want but be wary that you'll 100% regret it
>>
>beaners
>>
>>26142590
literally post contact info and i will literally come and fuck you
>>
File: 1375602917480.jpg (138KB, 898x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1375602917480.jpg
138KB, 898x1181px
>>26141906
Timestamp your titties or leave, that's my thoughts on it.
>>
>>26142611
She's ignoring all the posts like this to ignore the fact that she's not a fembot
>>
>>26142611
you post contact info first. What's your location
>>
>>26141906
>consent
>rape

elegir uno la familia
>>
>>26141906
>Fembot here

>>26141906
>Should I just go for it out of desperation?

>>26142145
>That has never happened to me in my entire life. I never get approached by guys. like I said, this is the most male attention I've received in months. The only other guy who liked me was 35 (more than half my age)

Are you ugly or are you saying you're borderline mentally ill so people are put off by this? Anyway, where do you live? Depending on the country, you could get away with it without any stigma.
>>
>>26142729
>Are you ugly or are you saying you're borderline mentally ill so people are put off by this?
I don't know. probably both. But I've received a lot of compliments that I'm pretty
>>
>>26141992
>poorfags
>>
>>26142765
post pics with a timestamp or just fucking leave, why are you wasting time here?

Take your b8 elsewhere. Why do faggots respond to idiotic shit like this?
>>
>>26142765
You're probably OK looking or just need to clean up then. Another important question to ask yourself is whether you really want this attention or not. If you cleaned up a bit and put yourself out there, you might get the male attention if you want it and keep it. If you really just want intimacy though, you won't get it from this subhuman horndog; he probably just wants you for easy sex and you won't get true companionship from him. I mean, he's basically retarded enough to think weed gifts mean he gets to fuck you.
>>
Yes you should fuck him. Enjoy yourself!
>>
>>26141992
omg i just can't
boo never go for a manlet don't even bother.
your guy will come around ok? YOU ARE A GODDESS
>>
>let
>rape

pick one
>>
>>26143457
thanks boo.

I decided to pretend I was going to stab him with sharp scissors. i poked him then I kicked him out of the house. he was really scared of me. it was so cute
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.