[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the only reason Normies openly talk about how they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1452002964852.png (111KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
1452002964852.png
111KB, 427x315px
Reminder that the only reason Normies openly talk about how they would kill pedos or rapists is that its their only chance to openly say how much they despise people who aren't like them without being seen like psychopaths.
Eternal reminder that if you do this you are nothing more than a worthless normie
>>
>>26138316
Damn, I've never thought about that. Are you implying that normies hate robots just as much as pedos, except for the fact that they cannot find a reason to put robots out of law?
>>
> ITT: Pedocuck tries to defend his failure at humanity

Get the rope
>>
>>26138316
>You're a normie if you hate kid-diddlers

Nice try you fucking pedo
>>
>>26138316
Yes this is true but it isn't when I complain about women because that would ruin my victim complex
>>
File: 1381046765775.jpg (80KB, 687x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381046765775.jpg
80KB, 687x720px
>>26138396
This is a bully free zone, stop it.

Actually I got drunk and admitted to a Normie that I have pedo tendencies and he was completely understanding and he's seen me around kids and doesn't act any different. Most people just hate pedos because they're told to and don't want to see children lose their innocence.
>>
>>26138388
Exactly. The only difference is that normies, since they cant actually find a reason to hate you, will try to give you "advice" (i.e "just bee urself") so that you can be more like them.
Once they see they cant change you, you'll be considered "a creep", which basically means you'll be treated like a pedo even though you never did anything-
Additionally, if they know you do shit like watch anime or something, they'll use that as irrefutable evidence that you are either a pedo or a rapist or something else

>>26138483
I dont hate women, only normies
>>
>>26138316
Nah, it's because rapists and child molesters are universally despised and ridiculed. It's justified. You can be be edgy all you want it won't that fact.
>>
>>26139047
>won't
change^
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (103KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
103KB, 775x719px
>mfw I watch Kodomo no Jikan

Stay mad normos.

girl in pic is Professor from Nichijou but whatever
>>
Why is it illegal to have sexual relations with a consenting teenage girl (or boy)?

If they are physically old enough to become pregnant then aren't they old enough to have sex with whomever they choose?
>>
File: 1454121672176.jpg (123KB, 648x906px) Image search: [Google]
1454121672176.jpg
123KB, 648x906px
LOLI BELLY
>>
>>26139130

that fucking frog i laugh every time
>>
>>26138396
>>26138431
>>26139047
>proving op's point for him
>>
File: only28.jpg (155KB, 657x436px) Image search: [Google]
only28.jpg
155KB, 657x436px
>>26139155
>consenting
but they can't because personal responsibility is only for elderly men
>>
>>26139344
So am a psycho for despising child molesters and rapists who pray on and abuse the weak. Alright.
>>
File: toradora-smile-taiga.png (159KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
toradora-smile-taiga.png
159KB, 500x283px
I'm just waiting for the SJWs to start fighting for pedo rights. They need something new to do after gay rights.
>>
Pedophilia is wrong because of the manipulation involved.
Of course we all know teenage boys with nothing but sex on their mind wouldn't ever think of manipulating a young girl like that.
>>
>>26139826
bestiality first
>>
>>26139761
>have any level of attraction for children
>molesters and rapists
Yeah, psycho sounds right.
>>
>>26139047
This and sorta what OP said.

Pedos are a convenient target for people to push their insecure God complex onto. There are tons of videos and stories of people that killed child molesters, and if you look at the comments normies revere these people. I think people get a sort of moral high off the idea of
>well, ignoring all the sins I have accrued, regardless of my own personally follies, at least I'm not a dirty pedophile! Kill them all!

It's something all normies can get behind and get a sense of acceptance.

I do wish people would step up to the bat and defend the people that are pedos and NOT child molesters, because it's recognized as a mental illness (there are even support groups).
>>
>not quite a robot, nearer a cyborg
>if I knew someone who'd been the victim of a rape, murder or child abuse act, outside of comfort I really wouldn't give a shit about revenge
>yet everyone around me insists perpetrators of these acts should be tortured or given the death penalty

I'm not even a calm or level headed person, I just don't get the appeal. Normies want to play as either God or the entire judicial system by rewriting the laws based on their personal feelings. That shit ain't normal. We're a civilised society and our laws are based on those ideals. If you get 20 years for a crime, that's enough, it's literally the punishment that the law of your land dictates is appropriate for that crime. Suck it up or find a different, more appropriate country such as a handful of Middle Eastern countries.
>>
File: 1444866357011.jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444866357011.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
>>26139930
It's impossible for normalfags to distinguish between pedophiles and child molesters.
>>
File: 10028371.jpg (112KB, 444x580px) Image search: [Google]
10028371.jpg
112KB, 444x580px
People say they hate pedophiles because it's the popular thing to do and because calling another person "sick" or "a monster" makes them feel righteous.
>>
>>26139890
I didn't say pedophiles. People can can like children all they want, but rapists and molesters should be hanged.

Even feral niggers from Africa hate them. They put tires on them and set them on fire. Degenerates have it nice here.
>>
>>26140174
No, they make the choice not to.
There's a huge difference between a person popping a boner over something and that person sticking their boner in the something. It's the same failure of reason that links gun ownership to violence in their minds. Maybe they don't have enough impulse control for it to be a meaningful distinction in their own lives.
>>
>>26140704

What's the difference between "child rapist" and "molester"?

>he thinks molestation is a synonym for any sexual act with a child
>sniggeringcunts.jpg
>>
>>26140901

I've never seen someone link gun control attitudes with pedophilia hatred, interesting. Kinda makes you wonder why Murrica is so "muh freedom" over guns but so hands-on when it comes to restricting sexual freedom? I'm sure it has nothing to do with women's role in society as child caretakers, and jealousy that some men want to have sex with tight young bodies instead of sagging roasts
>>
>>26140704
Ok then, I guess you're fine for now then.
>>
>>26140704
>Even feral niggers from Africa hate them. They put tires on them and set them on fire.
Africans do that to anybody accused of a crime.
An entire town chopped a guy up with machetes and set him on fire because somebody spread a rumor that he stole a car.
>>
>>26138316
I don't care what anyone thinks, if I want to kill someone it's easier to kill those society hates.
Reason prison is so fun and kid touchers get rekt.
I probably proved your point but people have to diea and you are a prime candidate.
>>
>>26141103
Don't fucking molest anybody you autist. Make sure anyone you touch it's mutual, not because "I can't control myself" That makes you sub-human.
>>
>>26141479

Read please. Rapists and molesters were mentioned separately but you think they're the same when it comes to kids, right?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.