[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUMPINOFFTHEBRIDGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: golden-gate-bridge.jpg (353KB, 1601x1149px) Image search: [Google]
golden-gate-bridge.jpg
353KB, 1601x1149px
gonnatry2takepicsonthewaydownawyeah
>>
File: 1454131980683.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1454131980683.gif
2MB, 540x302px
Do you think you could do it, OP?
If you do, that's cool.
Be sure to hurry with the captcha and shit if you're gonna post.
>>
How can one take a picture, go to 4chan, select the photo, do the captcha, and post all before hitting the water?
Please impress
>>
>>26134439
>not doing this for every post
Fucking pleb
>>
>>26134387
Dude if you're gonna jump livestream it with a gopro or something

shit would be ebin
>>
>>26134387
Ok so all you are gonna do is get your clothes wet and your phone too which you may ruin. Then what?
>>
>>26134416
>>26134439
>not having a gold pass
>>
>>26134505
>actually buying a pass because you're too stupid to do the captcha
>>
>>26134387
I'll never understand why retards try to kill themselves by jumping off of bridges into water...you're not hitting something like concrete and you almost never die.
>>
>>26134578
>>26134578
You do. The shock of the hit and coldness of the water puts you into shock and draws most of the air from your lungs instantly, making drowning much faster.
>>
So OP was lying in an epic thread of failed?
>>
>>26134631
well maybe if its freezing outside but on a normal autumn, spring or summerday all you would get is wet
>>
>>26134677
Where do you live? implying this is san fran from OP's pic, the water there is usually cold as fuck.
>>
>>26134806
im from europe

and yeah cold water depends on how long you are in it
>>
>>26134881
Where? Netherlands here.
>>
>>26134912
Kanker koud man
>>
>Not hitting something like concrete
>Almost never die
Except it is like hitting concrete and there is a >95% success rate
>>
>>26134387

Wait until the Super Bowl. You might get on TV!
>>
>>26134578
It actually is like hitting concrete when you hit water from that height
>>
>>26134938
Nee jongen het is pas 10 graden s'morgens in Voorschoten wanneer ik fiets.
>>
>>26135071
Ja dat bedoel ik dus je overleeft het gewoon, het is niet alsof je cement raakt jwz leuke miem he
>>
Pretty sure they put suicide nets under the major bridges now adays, so good luck.
>>
>>26135089
oh wist k niet
t. autist
>>
>>26135152
leer je miems
>>
>>26134477
>>26134578
are you people retarded?
"The impact from the fall kills 98 percent of people who jump or fall from the bridge, as they enter the water."
I live in sf and I knew a few robots who jumped the bridge, and none of them lived. The only survivor I've ever heard of became quadriplegic and finished the job later.
Op if you're serious about this just know that you WILL die, and it's going to hurt like a motherfucker. If you survive the initial impact, all your bones will shatter like glass.
While you struggle to keep yourself afloat with your fragmented spaghetti-like arms, your lungs will swell and fill with water and your head will feel like it's going to explode until you finally succumb.
People romantasize suicide by the gg bridge, but it's easily one of the most grotesque and painful ways to die.
>>
>>26135236
like how new r u lmao :P
>>
>>26134578
If you jump for the Golden Gate you will most likely die, unless you land on a perfect angle, if the wind is on your side, if you're in a decent shape and if people see you and come save you before you drown or die from injuries/hypothermia.

You can survive but it's more likely you won't. I can't speak for other bridges but the GG is precisely famous for how "effective" it is.
>>
>>26135181
Ik ken veel meer miems dan jij knul, ik ben een autist
't is wat ik doe
>>
>>26135773
ik ben grotere autist ik zit hier 10 uur per dag

GEWOON NEUK MIJN POEP OMHOOG
>>
Most people survive the jump but have broken bones, compound fractures etc. and die from in the water from drowning and exposure. Good luck anon.
>>
>>26135150
all you have to do is wiggle off the nets. Its basically a thing to make people second guess themselves. Nearly everyone whos survived say they regret it as soon as they jumped off
>>
>>26135942
heres a photo
>>
>>26134991
Will the bridge be open then? If so I'll wait. I'll leave a note asking the film be uploaded to r9k though my asshole relative probabley won't do it.
>>
fuck that OP, come to Albany and get stoned/drunk with me
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.