[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Your personality is the problem".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: Personality.jpg (71KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
Personality.jpg
71KB, 595x720px
"Your personality is the problem".
>>
File: 1451386510242.jpg (154KB, 828x462px) Image search: [Google]
1451386510242.jpg
154KB, 828x462px
That is true, you saying it's not?
>>
>>26129798

How much effort do you think the guy on the right puts into his appearance compared to the guy on the left?
>>
File: 1453866802386.jpg (35KB, 548x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453866802386.jpg
35KB, 548x531px
>>26129870
SHUT THE FUCK UP ANIMEFAG
>>
>>26130006

The guy on the right looks like he just got out of bed desu
>>
>>26130051
The truth hurts, I know.

Accept it and move on
>>
>>26129870
Explain how it is not.
>>
File: 1453732543907.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1453732543907.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>26129798
It's not personality but you have to be confident bruh, Just be yourself.
>>
File: 1426008256576.jpg (129KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1426008256576.jpg
129KB, 700x471px
I fucking hate this curse we call life
>>
>>26129870
Sorry, but people who have everything going for them, are not mean/bitter. It's people who are fucked over from the beginning that are mad so people tend to avoid them.
>>
File: 1448976868569.jpg (267KB, 982x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1448976868569.jpg
267KB, 982x1600px
>>26130095
You work and expect logical conclusion yet there's no explanation why this happens.
>>
File: The_Springfield_Files.jpg (23KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
The_Springfield_Files.jpg
23KB, 580x327px
>>26130075
>right side

seriously reminds me of pic related
>>
File: 2015-11-17 16.59.06.jpg (277KB, 1298x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17 16.59.06.jpg
277KB, 1298x2000px
People want to date/fuck attractive people.

In other news, the world is round.
>>
>anime shitter
>wrong

Pick both, always.

6'1", handsome, ottermode, dress nicely.
Misanthropic, misogynistic, racist, antinatalist and probably lot of other things that people would consider part of a rotten personality. I keep to myself because I don't like anyone.

Guess what? I keep getting chances at "normalcy". Girls trying to get with me and guys being generally friendly. All because of how I look. Naturally, this makes me hate them even more.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>26130069
YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE STOP MAKING ASSUMPTION YOU FUCKING NORMIE. YOU ALL THINK YOUR SO SUPERIOR FOR HAVING SOCIAL STATUS, HERE'S YOUR TRUTH YOU FAGGOT. YOU"LL FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND GET KEKED GET MARRIED HAVE KIDS THEN GET DIVORCED AND YOU'LL END UP KILLING YORUSELF ALL WHILE WORKING AT A DEAD END JOB FLIPPING BURGERS

>The truth hurts, I know.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (226KB, 736x561px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
226KB, 736x561px
>>26130051
>animefag
>>
>>26130219
But how you define attractiveness? Is it something common or personalized fetish? At what point you're considered attractive - when you're better than 60 or 70%?
>>
>>26130235
>complaining about ass sex in prison

your fallacy is having challenged me *unzips poop for flinging*
>>
>>26129798
The guy on the left is fat.
The guy on the right is not.
This is a massive difference in how you are viewed by others.
Naturally 90% of women are irrational and will think of any way to justify an attractive man's shortcomings.
Find an example of a fit, tall, clear faced man who is ugly. They exist and their lives are hell because they already tried their best. You haven't.
>>
>>26129798
Intelligence is a big part of being desirable to others.

t. reasonably handsome guy with an IQ of 80.
>>
File: 1388970038402.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388970038402.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>26130245
>But how you define attractiveness?

Alright I'll tell you, robot.

Both Genders:
>in good shape
>good hygiene
>indicators of good health (good skin, not indicators of diseases)
>symmetrical face
>good genetics (this is why, statistically, whites are the most sought after race for romantic and sexual relations, and not, say, the natives of australia who are very far behind in the terms of evolution. Pic related)
>indicators of loyalty, so not to lose your mate or bear offspring that aren't actually yours
>similar worldviews/interests, as you actually have to spend a lot of time with that person, so it might as well be someone who's company you enjoy.

For Men:
>indicators of elevated testosterone (confidence, aggressiveness if necessary, strong jaw, big muscles)
>indicators of prosperity because women are hard-wired to seek a provider for their offspring
>indicators of loyalty towards that woman and her offspring, so not to lose her mate
>indicators of confidence/aggressiveness to ward off any threat to her and her offspring

For Women:
>indicators of elevated estrogen (high pitched voice, a high hip to waist ratio for child bearing, breasts, butt)
>indicators of gentleness and kindness, as these are essential for raising children.
>any indicator that might contribute to the bearing of offspring
>>
>>26130429
Physical beauty corresponds with mental beauty. The strong are the beautiful are the smart. Every single cosmetic defect that you can think of, from a weak chin to bad skin, subconsciously signals the woman about your shortcomings - weak chin means lower brain capacity, bad skin means problems with the metabolism, etc.
>>
>>26130429
>>26130006
You're just confirming the picture's post, namely that he's judged solely on his appearance. If the guy to the left had been good-looking(how this happens is not important), then he would no longer come across as creepy.
>>
>>26130448
Forgot to mention, in the men's section, social status is very important, though you could put that into "prosperity" if you like.

Guy with high social status can call upon favors, won't be kicked out of the tribe, etc.

Basically, to sum up my post:

>Have good genetics
>If you're a male, be an alpha male
>If you're a female, have good genetics
>>
>>26130448
Why you gotta hate on Abos bro? They're actually pretty alright people.
>>
>>26130536
>>26130448

You could argue that men technically have it "better", as there's a lot of room to improve if you have bad genetics, as being "top dog" is very important.

You could, say, get really motivated and make a million dollars, suddenly you're super attractive ON A BIOLOGICAL LEVEL.

Can't really do that for females. Either you're hot or you're not. All you can really do is work on your appearance, and if you're an uggo, you're fucked.
>>
>>26130448
>far behind in the terms of evolution.
I don't think you know what eveloution is.
>>
>>26130524
Yes, he is based soley on his appearance because his appearance shows how he doesn't care enough to change.
>>
>>26130570
>You could argue that men technically have it "better", as there's a lot of room to improve if you have bad genetics

Haha. Good luck trying to convince r9k that they have it better than women.

r9k has an inferiority complex, and isn't willing to put the effort into literally anything.
>>
>>26130146
>people who have everything going for them, are not mean/bitter
This so fucking much.

It's not hard to have a positive outlook on life and be a happy person if you're attractive, have a healthy social life, have money, and aren't mentally-iill. For those people, it's easy to look at people like us and berate us for being "downers" and "pessimists" who "need to look on the bright side: ^)"
>>
>>26130598
>Yes, he is based soley on his appearance
Good, so you agree with the picture's message.
>>
>>26130638

Yeah, and I would probably rather be friends with the guy on the right because he is more likely not to smeel like shit and hot cheetos

fuck off retard you get the implications
>>
>>26130570
That isn't really true though, you make a million dollars, get married, she divorces you and takes half your money and your children.

She remarries and does the same again. Look how many millions of dollars are lost in divorce courts every year, with an overwhelming majority being paid to the female.

And if you're not attractive, but rich, then the "elite" born lucky women will choose the attractive and rich guy, and you're left alone with some scraps or hookers.

Women in general have the dating field down, they are brought up to believe they are princesses who deserve a prince, in majority guys ask out girls, they have the decision to take it any further. Guys have to make an effort to even be considered, let alone chosen.

If a female is god awful ugly, physical disability, she has every power to become as motivated as a man and make money off of it, in fact in this day and age with quotas forcing STEM employers to hire women in some cases 2:1 they are infact more suited for this.
>>
>>26130722
>Choosing to be friends with the sheep who follows the mainstream fashion and probably can't hold a conversation about anything other than sports and Justin Beibers new album. Over the guy that probably shares interests with you, and has an actual self formed opinion on them instead of what the magazines have told him to think.

If you want to fuck one of them, pick right, if you want someone to have a conversation with, pick left.
>>
>>26130560
t. Boonga Noonga
>>
>>26130727
>Get a prenup
>Work out
>Make good money

It's pretty simple, just takes a lot of motivation.
>>
>>26129870
>muh smug animu girl confirms my baseless assumptions
>>
>>26130235
Ok well I'm not that guy but I don't like anime but there aren't any other sites like 4chan that aren't for weebs or japs
>>
>>26130797
>Still thinking prenups mean anything in the USA
>Do you realise how many have been overruled in 2015 simply because she "didn't understand it", or was "pressured into it"
>Working out fixes an ugly face?
>Making money attracts anything other than whores ?

Lets be honest, you can find a girl if you're rich and /fit/, but you won't find a significant other, thats the difference, a girl gets plenty of offers from every type of guy, be they shy, outgoing, into different types of music, intellectuals or dumbcunts.

If you become a rich /fit/ guy, you get approached by whores who want you for your money. You can claim that this is a "win" for males but I wouldn't.
>>
>>26130878
Whatever, robot. Find all the reasons you want to give up before you try. I'm sure you'll end up happy.

So far me efforts have paid off, me, a former NEET of 4 years having a girlfriend and a good job,

Keep telling yourself it's hopeless.
>>
>>26130219
That's a good taytay
>>
>>26130722
>Muh cystic acne means that he doesn't take care off himself
You sound like a basic bitch
>>
>>26130448
>a high hip to waist ratio for child bearing,

You mean low. The lower the better. Ideal across every culture is always 0.68-0.72
>>
>>26130229
Nah, you're a fag. Probably 5'10'' at most.
>>
>>26130941
Well i'm actually the "after", broke up with my Fiance three years ago, would never want another relationship again, she was a whore after me for my money.

If you want to fall for the relationship trap then feel free, get her to sign that prenup and see how well it does for you. Glad I backed out before marriage.
>>
>>26130997
>I failed, therefore you will too
>>
>>26130941
Why you using survovor bias?
Did people help you? cuz nobody helped me
You probably were an "awkward XD" kid, so spare him the "me superior, you dumb" speech
>>
>>26131053
I haven't failed, i've succeeded, if I can help one cyborg stay out of a relationship with a whore then my work is done. Honestly though best of luck to you man, maybe you've found the 0.001% of women who aren't whores, but I doubt it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.