[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could move to another Country, where would it be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

If you could move to another Country, where would it be?
>>
File: 1446393339973.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446393339973.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
>>26128906
Somewhere north, where rain and clouds are a constant weather and where this fucking chad friendly sunny days wouldn't remind me that this world was not shaped for me.
>>
switzerland
just wanna live in the mountains somewhere and be a hermit
>>
File: forests-05.jpg (129KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
forests-05.jpg
129KB, 600x400px
>>26128906
Tasmania

>white
>inbred
>cool and rainy
>swift parrot
>rainforest
>loggers btfo by greenies
>short plane trip from real Australia

seems pretty cool.
>>
File: aarhus.jpg (133KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
aarhus.jpg
133KB, 620x387px
Denmark

used ot be Germany but I'm worried about the future of that country
>>
>>26129488
https://youtu.be/Dmd-gcnf3sY?t=993
>>
Probably Australia
or Canada
>>
>>26129488
Ugliest language in the world just so you know.
>>
>>26128906
Italy cus spaghetti
>>
Canada I guess. I like North America's location, just not the burgers.
>>
>>26129802
rubbish.

dutch or various south east asian languages are much worse. lets not forget Portuguese which sounds like a gypsy robber version of Spanish.
>>
Where would you fit in as a non-native?
>tfw you'll never live in the age of empires
>>
>>26128906
Canada, Panama, Straya
>>
File: andyhug.jpg (28KB, 325x376px) Image search: [Google]
andyhug.jpg
28KB, 325x376px
I'm in America.
The only other country I would be willing to move to is Switzerland, the rest of Europe is shit, especially any country in the EU.
Low taxes, can keep my gun, and my favorite fighter was from there.
>>
Some third world Slav country so I can get myself a Slav loli.
>>
>>26128906
From Canada, but currently in Singapore.

Would want to move to: Canada, Norway, maybe but maybe not so much anymore Sweden or Germany, and maybe the UK. Also disregarding living expenses maybe the more urbanized parts of the US, or SoCal.

Last choices for where to live: NK, SA, anywhere in Africa, Singapore. Seriously, fuck Singapore.
>>
>>26129952
Why are you in Singapore?
>>
Already live in the USA, the greatest country in the world that ever was. Literally no reason for me to move.
>>
>>26129952
Wait what's so bad about singapore? I was under the impression that the living standards there are great.
>>
>>26129281

Fuck you faggot i live in commieblock relatively north (estonia) and only reason im a robot because nearest friends i have live at 20 km. Im in the middle of the fucking woods 6 hours of daylight rains all the time only people who live here are old people and few teenagers who are full autists. Only human i have seen today is my mom. The crippling lonelyness only gets worse and worse. The worst part is that i even my thoughts start to bundle up and it keeps getting harder and harder to interact like a normal person. Hell even this text is hard to follow.

Choosing to be something as misrable as robot is something i never understand.
>>
>>26129991
No such problems when you have no friends or parents to look for.
You fuck off.
>>
>>26129982
Not the post you responded to, but Singapore is pretty authoritarian, drug users, even weed smokers are put to death. You get outrageous fines even for spitting gum outside. You also have to pay a lot of money for a license to own a car, not a driver's license, but after that, if you want to be able to drive a car there you have to buy a license that is limited to a certain amount of people for 10s of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>26129982
If you get caught on drug charges in Singapore it is not uncommon for them to give you the death penalty

Littering is an offense that brings jailtime
>>
>>26129966
National service, which I guess explains why I'm bitter. 2 years of poorly paid servitude for a country I never really lived in and kinda been trapped for half a year extra unable to leave.

>>26129982
Eh, the living standards there are decent for the region. For the middle class (note: middle class Singaporean = upper class North American almost) the living quality is what I'd describe as equal to the North American standard, but there's also a very visible difference between the lower classes not as visible in the west.

I'm mainly bitter about National Service, but that in mind I will say that Singapore really only benefits the rich. From what I've seen, a large or sizable amount of the population lives what I would describe as the "second world" lifestyle despite Singapore supposedly being a first world country- the city also has no minimum wage (with the unspoken minimum being 6$ SGD) and an unfree culture.

The lower/working classes here live absolutely terribly. The middle-class lifestyle, from my point of view, is not as good as the working-class lifestyle in Canada, what with the expenses of the city, everything being so cramped, etc- people stay at their parents' homes well into their 30s and if they don't get married their 40s, and it just really isn't compatible.

And of course, there's the NS which I mentioned, which makes me really bitter because I really am being treated like (and I am) the property of the government.
>>
>>26130094
>implying 90 % of robots dont live in mothers basement
>>
>>26130147
Why are you doing National Service for Singapore if you have never lived there?
>>
>>26130147
Any upsides to living in Singapore? Fucking sucks that you've been conscripted against your will though.
>>
>>26130249
I had the bad luck to be born here, to Singaporean parents.

I came here intending to serve NS at first while my life was in a bit of a rut, but by now I realize I've been cucked majorly by Singapore- I can't denounce my citizenship till I'm 21 and they would likely not allow it anyways considering I've yet to do NS- and they basically would try to keep me trapped in the country for 2 years. As soon as I'm done I'm getting rid of my citizenship rather than spending 40 years "obligated" to be a reservist.

>>26130250
Eh, the upside is cheap good food and transit. I'd say shopping is also an upside but while there are malls everywhere, everything is bloody expensive.

Overall I'd say more than anything else (as anything you'll read about Singapore will say) the food is notable. Culture-wise, sightseeing, etc... Singapore is actually pretty lacking. Good food, if not probably one of the best places around for food though. Not that I'd traveled much or at all before coming here.
>>
>>26130348
Why do they even have two year mandatory conscription? High threat levels from who?
>>
>>26130348
But you said you lived in Canada, did Singapore force Canada to send you there for your NS?
>>
>>26130423
From all the Muslim countries surrounding Singapore, supposedly. (Malaysia/Indonesia)

However, honestly Singaporeans are typically quite well brainwashed by their one-party government. When talking to people I've heard on multiple occasions things such as that "Indonesia and Malaysia would invade Singapore immediately without NS" or that "Singapore is the best place for Chinese, elsewhere including the west you are a second class citizen."

One common example used (or rather the only one) is an attack over 50 years ago by Indonesia called "konfrontasi" or some shit, despite the complete irrelevance to the modern political landscape for the region.

I'm not even completely against conscription (despite disagreeing with it strongly and having no interest in serving Singapore of all places) but the way it is done here really pisses me off. It's basically a way for the local government to drain more labor from its citizens without paying properly at all- with the average conscript being paid 560$ after the latest increase. Note that Singapore is an extremely expensive country, too.

I'm being fined for coming a year late. Adding to that, I can't leave the country. Singaporean NS is particularly unfree, though I suppose that could be described about just about anything in Singapore compared to the west. Singaporeans are generally ungrateful about NS- not that I would expect gratitude, but it's basically seen as "what everyone does" and left at that. If anything there are those who are angry at expats or women for not doing it, and the concept of both groups doing it is considered open for discussion.
>>
>>26130482
Nah, Canada doesn't have an extradition treaty with Singapore and honestly if I'd stayed in Canada they wouldn't have tried nor charged me with anything.

I allowed myself to be cucked by coming back with the intention to serve, stupidly.
>>
File: ma3.jpg (14KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
ma3.jpg
14KB, 360x270px
>>26128906
Somewhere isolated and serene
iceland seems like a good option
but any where that's far away from people would be fine for me, preferably somewhere colder

but that would only work if I had the funds to maintain myself outside of society, and to somehow receive mail and internet service, so I guess a more practical place to be would be like any sort of rural area in a first world nation
>>
Anywhere in Italy north of bologna or spain, I speak both languages fluently and I have an understanding of both cultures
>>
>>26129361
>> Hermit

Not possible here. Country is way too small for that.

I want to go to the United States.
>>
Drangleic
>>
>>26130863
Are you a qt?

original commentfsac
>>
Somewhere i can work and live off the pay okay.

Preferably warm, nice weather.

South Africa.
>>
>>26133018
Can men even be qt3.14s? If you're asking if I am a girl or a twink, the answer is no.
>>
Someplace cold and isolated, and that isn't overrun with fundies, rednecks or other far-right assholes. Maybe Norway, Iceland or Canada. Living expenses are probably outrageous in those countries though. Not sure about Canada per se, but I think everything is a bit more expensive than it is in the U.S. Sure, they have rednecks, but I don't think they're entirely like the gay-bashing, cousin-humping, Bible-thumping variety you'd find here in the South.
>>
>>26128906
Spain desu.
>>
>not wanting to live in another planet
plebs

everyplace you go is racism this, racism that, islam here, got you white gurl blacked, etc
>>
I hear that immigration laws are super tight in Eastern European countries, but so long as this just fantasy, Croatia or Poland
>>
File: best korea.jpg (271KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
best korea.jpg
271KB, 1500x1000px
>>26128906
This is the only true robot answer.
>>
File: 329566.jpg (29KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
329566.jpg
29KB, 306x400px
>>26135815
NEET paradise.

Everything is comfy and soviet, one clear leader to look up to.

Every thing is laid out and determined for you, you have a purpose, snugge with your governemt appointed commie wife in your run down apartment. Live a quiet life.
>>
>>26135963
Not just that, you could get that in any Nordic country, too.

If countries were high schoolers, North Korea is the kid who everyone hates and thinks will shoot up the school, even though he's never really attacked anyone.
>>
>>26130863
I'm Brazilian
I guess Spain if there was no crisis, i know the language and the culture reasonably well. If not that, maybe Denmark or Canada. Although i would probably get a lot of shit in Europe for looking a bit like a kebab.
>>
>>26128906
Vienna, Austria.
>>
Finland or Russia. I want a quiet cold place to live and ignore the world.I could probably do that in Alaska as well though with more freedom.
>>
>>26129967
Best answer right here desu
>>
>>26128906
Ethiopia. Cheap as fuck, good enough internet, very low crime, culture with alcohol and loose women who will fuck foreigners. Good climate too, I'm a lanklet can't handle the cold.
>>
>>26130136
Based Singapore
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.