[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a. a well-paying job that you love, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

Would you rather have
a. a well-paying job that you love, but a complete lack of a social life
OR
b. a great group of friends and a sweet girlfriend, but a soul-crushing 8-5 job that pays poorly
>>
>>26128771
>a well-paying job that you love

gee that was hard

whos cares about what others think if you yourself are happy?

the well paying job actually brings in the good friends, and girl believe it or not
>>
>>26128771
difficulty of finding a well paid job you love >>>>>>>>>>>>>> difficulty of creating a social life
>>
>>26128771
b
it's not even a choice
>>
Can't I just have a million dollars and never leave the house?
>>
>>26128771
>a. a well-paying job that you love, but a complete lack of a social life
if someone doesn't pick this they're retarded
>>
>>26128771

a

alll the WAY
>>
File: 1444844058369.jpg (56KB, 838x587px) Image search: [Google]
1444844058369.jpg
56KB, 838x587px
>>26128861

>accept me! I dont care if i have to sell my OWN life into modern slavery, long as someone thinks i'm cool to hang around!

cancer alert
>>
>>26128771

I pretty much have choice a. right now. I guess no gf is better than having a fucked job that makes me want to kill myself.
>>
Seeing as I have to have a job, I would definitely pick the one that's less miserable and pays more.
Only a normalfag would care about the social life. If I have lots of money I can easily find something to stick my dick in to combat the loneliness.
>>
Who the fuck cares about social lives? People are boring as fuck.
>>
>>26128791
I think the jinn wish is suppose to be forever fix. As in it can't improve

He's pretty asking if you see stability/wealth or social health as your major concern
>>
File: 1445156716762.jpg (38KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1445156716762.jpg
38KB, 500x573px
>>26128940

stability and wealth everytime

why would you wish to hang out with the people who technically put you into the position of making such a wish?

its either you live your life for you, or you live it for them
>>
>all these people choosing money over friends

no wonder you all are so miserable
>>
>>26129035

>choose the people who didn't choose you

no wonder you are a fucking retard
>>
>>26128981
>people who technically put you into the position of making such a wish?

Where do you get that?
OPs post has nothing to imply that and a genie is the picture with his post.

>live your life for you,
Some people would see that as having good friends and girl
>>
>>26128771
Money money money.
It would just be an improvement to my current life.
Who the fuck needs human interaction?
>not counting this website.
>>
File: 1432792988897.png (162KB, 723x293px) Image search: [Google]
1432792988897.png
162KB, 723x293px
>>26129102

so, you have to chase, and cow down to the whims of others to be "alive"? you wouldn't have to wish for such things if you already had them

And if you NEED others in your life, you aren't living life for you. If you live a good life, that life WILL attract others to it.

You are just a big vulnerable baby, who'd rather be popular for 5 minutes, than withstand some pain and maybe be recognized, and revered.

everyone has "friends"(read: FAKES), very few people live so comfortably, that they dont even need to think about it
>>
>>26128771
I already have that, it's called the nightshift.
Best thing I've ever done is work the nightshift, we go to work, do our task and go home.
The only interaction is the co-workers which are replaced quite frequently, seems I'm the only one really enjoying the shift and have done so for years.
When I come home I have some 8 hours to do what I want while other people sleep and get ready for their 9-5 jobs, then I sleep when they work. Never tired when I come home and the streets are barren so whenever I want a smoke I can get one in privacy.
>>
>>26129102
>having a gf
>being a cuck
Pick any two (2) from the above list
Fuck some whore who'll cheat at the first whiff of Chad, I could have money.
>>
>>26129245

How much do you earn?
>>
B.

Social bonds are 100% necessary for a happy and fulfilling life, a good job isn't.
>>
>>26129266

if its stocking

unless you are manager tier, or in the good old boys club of the place, expect to get treated like shit, and you WILL get broken down cuz overnight guys work hard, especially in supermarkets

Night shift was a waste of 7 years of life, that I could have been getting respect from a daytime job(normies really do think like that bro), and having an even EASIER time, cuz Customer Service Representative aint shit but literally talking about NOTHING, with people in conversations you know how to react to

>>26129287

While true, I can't fathom skipping my dream job to talk to people who may not truly be my friend
>>
File: Planetar_projector.jpg (316KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Planetar_projector.jpg
316KB, 1600x1600px
>>26129199
>so, you have to chase, and cow down to the whims of others to be "alive"?
No but you are telling me about yourself.

>you wouldn't have to wish for such things if you already had them
That's like the moist obvious statement and again, relates nothing of my post but says a whole lot about you.
>f you live a good life, that life WILL attract others to it.
I see you missed my pic
>You are just a big vulnerable baby,
And you get that from what? You?

If you are trying to shitpost work on your bait
if you are legit you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
As OP I'm rather shock how much everyone is interpreting shit I didn't put in the post.
>>
>>26129266
About $2,2k after taxes, granted that isn't a lot by many peoples standards but I really enjoy the shift, got some $920 left after each month when bills are paid and food is bought for a month.
I'd rather do this then go to school and earn a degree in something for example. The shift fits my routines I developed from.. you guessed it staying up all night playing wow.
>>
File: 1446415474459.png (361KB, 792x658px) Image search: [Google]
1446415474459.png
361KB, 792x658px
>>26129370

And what am I telling you, ye old tyme armchair analyst?

im actually chad compared to you desu, you shouldnt listen to a word i say

i'd rather trust myself with my own happiness, than trust and depend on others for it. thats were you come off as a big baby who NEEDS attention

rather have money, than the validation of other crabs in the crab basket
>>
>>26129423
but you're not OP though
>>
>>26129435
Ok shitposter I think you need to understand that you can't lead in with shit that hasn't been implied or stated because it shows you are bait.
>>
>>26128771
c. get neetbux from the government and live off your tax money so i can stay home 24/7 and shitpost on 4chan

aka the life i live now
>>
File: 1444193266032.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1444193266032.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>26129466

what am I leading with?

the fact that after knowing how humans act, I would pick money, over new friends? Because friends don't change? Money disappears, but it's used on me, and me alone, and that makes me happy?

i dont think you are old enough to understand where I am coming from. the op doesn't say you are now magically a retard that know nothing about humanity
>>
>>26129468
I do that but have a job.
>not being self employed master race.
>paying taxes
Wew.
>>
File: Y1fKdHA.gif (196KB, 130x170px) Image search: [Google]
Y1fKdHA.gif
196KB, 130x170px
>>26129287
>Social bonds are 100% necessary for a happy and fulfilling life, a good job isn't.
this so much
>>
>>26130398
it really isn't. most of your "bonds" are shaky at best, where as a job is always there long as YOU are
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.