[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all girls like white men and strictly white men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Why do all girls like white men and strictly white men so much?

Blacks, Indians, Asians, Latinos, Whites every girl seems to have a preference and even fetish for white males over their own.

Additionally they'll do anything to have white social circles and integrate into white culture(i.e listening white bands, only liking white actors, actively hating anything that isnt white like rap music etc).
What causes this?

Asking because yesterday a fat black single mom stated that there were very few black men who were handsome both facially and physically.

Where does this rampant self-hate stem from?
>>
White people are the masterrace.
>>
>>26127241
success breeds jealousy
you really expected something else?
>>
>>26127241
Because white's are implicitly at the top of the social hierarchy everywhere that there is significant western influence.
>>
>>26127241
>women like to be dominated
>especially the feminist, "anti-oppression" progressive types
>white men have dominated the planet since the beginning of civilization

makes sense dayzoo
>>
>>26127298
White men, in their success and comfort while sitting on the top, discovered empathy and began to surrender everything. Now women long for domination and go to places where they suck the shit out of cow assholes to seek out the primal man.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>26127241
>a fat black single mom stated that there were very few black men who were handsome both facially and physically.

THEN WHY TF WOULD SHE HAVE BLACK KIDS. WTFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 620x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 620x444px
>>26127310
You mean blow into cow pus right? That's what they do mang, it makes the cow think it's preggos and that causes the cow to make milk (or make more milk, idk how cows work).
>>
>>26127318

Because of maths, there's so few white men available for them that they settle eventually but still pine for that Christian Grey type dude they see around the city, as fat as they are they still daydream about him.

Its pathetic
>>
File: image.png (95KB, 1200x1007px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95KB, 1200x1007px
>>26127338
That's fucking evil, I mean I think having kids in general is cruel, but if this is how she feels then I think she's super evil. How many kids does she have?
>>
>>26127353

One. This is most girls mate. Of all races. White guys have harems of girls lusting over them at any point during the day.

Girls will pretend to be into the whole wine-tasting, art, mumford and sons scene just to get white friends and have a shot with "higher status" white males.

They'll conform to anything if it means gargling white sperm at some point.
>>
what if you mainly listen to white music but most white people think your taste is weird? honestly tried to listen to mobb deep, gang-star, boogie down productions, etc and couldn't really get into it. I don't even like rap for people who don't like rap such as death grips and dalek.
>>
What are you talking about?

Black women defend black men ceaselessly. Even though black men are generally incompetent, can't provide, beat their women, murder them etc.

Black women have absolute Stockholm syndrome for black men.
>>
>>26127434
Same with Slavic women. Turns out beating your women might not be such a bad thing after all.
>>
>>26127261
Whites have been conquered by and are currently in the process of being exterminated by jews.

Kikes are the masterrace strictly speaking.

And aside from that, I don't regard whites as superior to East Asians, Persians, or Western Slavs. Have some humility.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (73KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
73KB, 500x597px
they just want their money, white men are the perfect beta providers, they are not good stock for breeding bulls

usually white women would have to make do with latins to make sure their kids aren't too dark and arouse suspicion, but increasingly they are using feminism to coerce more and more white men into open relationships or outright cuckoldry
>>
>>26127488
"Persians" have been thoroughly Arabized.
>>
>>26127533
Persians weren't that good of a civilization in the first place, those faggots just monitor 4chan really hard like the Jews do. I swear I can't go a day without hearing about those inbred goat fuckers.

next reply is going to "how can you zay zuch a thing habebe my friend, wuz za aryan n'd zhit habebe"
>>
Whites have substance of character. Many shitskins do not. Niggers especially. Those that do are from other cultures. Not saying that there aren't white without it or that there aren't nonwhites with it. But there ya go
>>
>>26127241
White men are the most desirable in white countries because we have higher status than non-whites. This is the natural order of things because it happens in our countries just like a Japanese man has higher status in Japan. Indians would have higher success in India, Mexicans in Mexico, blacks in Liberia, etc.
>>
A better question is: why haven't americucks been banned from /r9k/ yet? Then we wouldn't see these stupid fucking racebait autism threads anymore.
>>
>>26127241
As a ginger all women bar anglo seem to adore it. Particularly non-white women

I dont get it but also I dont hate it
>>
>>26127488
>kikes
>a race

pick one.
>>
>>26127241
We're the most fleshed out characters in films and movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 301x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 301x296px
>>26127819
Okay fine, when I said Kikes I meant Ashkenazi Kikes.
>>
>>26127723
>Whites have substance of character.

You sure as hell don't, my childish friend.
>>
>>26127761
>Japanese man has higher status in Japan. Indians would have higher success in India, Mexicans in Mexico, blacks in Liberia, etc.

A 5/10 white nobody becomes an 8/10 king in every area you listed.
>>
>>26127797
>banning americans, from an american website, top lol

but i do agree that these threads are lame
>>
>>26127640
What is Zoroastrianism, you fagnugget?
>Christianity spends two millenia having brain aneurysms about theodicy and why God doesn't prevent evil or stop the devil when he's omnipotent
>Zoroastrianism just says "hey, God doesn't control Satan and is in a battle with Satan, but God will eventually win"
>>
>>26127241
>White race
-Light to tanned skin complexion
-Hair color black, brown, yellow and red
-Eye color Blue, Green, Grey and mulitple shades of brown

>Asians, Blacks, Latinos
-Boring dark shades of brown and Indians smell bad.

Essentially Whites are the most diverse and interesting race and non-whites desire their attributes for their offspring.
>>
>tfw live in a diverse neighborhood
>tfw Koreans run a burger place nearby named California Burgers
>they're the best burgers in the city, like holy shit are they good
>Indians run a convenience store nearby
>they're always polite and total bros
Suck my dick racists and SJW. Capitalist meritocracy works.
>>
>>26127241
Im a black girl and idc what your race is as long as you dont treat people like shit. But for some reason idk I kinda lean towards whites cuz a little more than black. Black guys are ok but right now at my age all they care about is getting the best slut to suck their dick. The white guys are generally nicer.
>>
>>26127241
Because whiteness is synonymous with success. The European male has been nature's apex predator and alpha male since the dawn of civilization.
>>
>>26128348
I bet you're a nice dick sucking slut, ass pics?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.