[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you saving up money for plastic surgery? Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Why aren't you saving up money for plastic surgery? Don't you want to be happy?

In just two years of work, you'd literally be a completely different, better person.
>>
>>26126375

>better

Plastic surgery would probably make you feel better, but it basically says look at how fucking weak i am
>>
>>26126375
my looks aren't my problem
>>
>>26126395

That kinda mentality is for niggers and degenerates.

It takes a brave and motivated individual to go through such an enduring journey. There's a price for everything, even happiness. I think looking and feeling your best is absolutely the greatest thing you could do for yourself.
>>
>>26126395

Why would someone go under the knife to look weaker? I'm goivgoing for chiseled face, to look stronger.
>>
>>26126425
Lol have you seen the people who've had lots of plastic surgery?
>>
>>26126375
Moving my jaw forward is part of my orthodontist treatment plan.

I wouldn't really call it plastic surgery though, its more of a maxillofacial surgery to re-align my teeth.
>>
>>26126434
who said lots?
>>
>>26126434

Either way, you're still fucked. These desperate people have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. There's no reason why you shouldn't at least consider giving yourself a REAL opportunity at being beautiful.

You do only get one life. It's up to you, the individual, how you choose to spend it.
>>
>>26126442
>implying youll stop after the first time
>>
because my beards gettin real nice
>>
>>26126460
#yolo XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>26126437

I have that problem as well. I think I'm going to get an implant for my jaw though, my chin is ok, it's just my jaw needs more height.
>>
I'm glad that anon hold me about penuma, the penile implant, but after reading more it's not for me. Lots of mentions of increased stamina, one guy bragging he could fuck for two hours. So it's essentially a strap on?

I'm going back to looking at drugs for enlargement. It will suck but at least I will still be able to feel my penis after its all done. It's a good idea but I'll wait for further generations. Maybe he invents one that makes you cum faster, not slower.

It was an exciting read and I learned some cool shit. It makes me wonder if you can't purposely cause infiltration in the penis with saline to stretch the dick out. It would slowly get absorbed but also stretch the skin hopefully stimulating growth. The same concept as penuma but with saline instead of silicone.

I also want follicular cloning for hair implants, laser hair removal from the neck down, chin, jaw, and cheek augmentation, more positive canthal tilt, dental implants, and maybe some other temporary stuff like botox and radiesse once shit starts getting loose.
>>
>>26126480

That doesn't discredit anything I said there. What I'm writing here is true and very real in the minds of many people. There's nothing selfish or wrong about it. Bringing another ugly person in this superficial capitalistic world, maybe that's selfish.
>>
>>26126434

If you can tell they've had surgery they intentionally went for that look.

I want to look like a model. I'm not doing the weird fetish thing to look like a doll.

Also, shoo shoo roastie, your n00dz were leaked. I almost threw up when I saw them. You should consider some work yourself.
>>
>>26126460
I'm a little rustled that i lost the gene lottery, but i learned a valuable lesson - stay away from people that judge you on looks alone.
>>
>>26126514

My shits already fucked up because of deathgrip.

Imagine how I felt losing my virginity and I couldn't even feel anything. I never had a chance. All you can do is mitigate until you die.
>>
>>26126524

You can't change that losers mind. Either it's an ugly crab in a bucket, or a mad roastie that hates that betas can become Chad and feels deceived because maybe he's born with it maybe it's plastic surgery.
>>
>>26126540
>your n00dz were leaked
sureee..............
>>
>>26126561

I dad death grip and went a long way towards recovery from using a fuck sleeve. Any will do, I'm no shill but I like the head honcho and the fleshlight girls throat texture.

I think a lot of it is learning to cum from fucking too. Fuck sleeves are good for this too because you wrap it in a blanket and hump instead of fap.

My Chinese bathmate has helped with girth but I haven't seen shit for length. Peg1 and papaverine injections with penile traction is what I think I need for that. Size genetics promises 10" of gains in 5 minutes or money back. I'd like to avoid needles in my dick but that's too good to be true.
>>
Lol at this thread. If you get facial surgery have fun explaining to your children why they're ugly as fuck

Just learn to accept your "flaws" you know.
>>
>>26126572

My philosophy is basically this: if there is a problem, then you need a solution. Being ugly in this society is definitely a problem. There are some solutions to that, some more or less practical, which include plastic surgery, but ultimately looking more attractive is going to raise your self-esteem, confidence in every situation and open more doors for you. The logic speaks for itself. It's a sound investment.

I think at least taking action and doing something, even at a risk, is better than rotting away distracting yourself from the 'problem' that you know still exists and is the cause of your unhappiness...
>>
>>26126423
>That kinda mentality is for niggers and degenerates.
>degenerates

anon

are you sympathizing with trannies right now

because

you know plastic surgery is for trannies right?

and you know trannies are degenerates right?

so how is it a degenerate mentality to not get plastic surgery when it is the degenerate trannies getting it in the first place?

were you born with an extra chromosome or something?

why are you so stupid anon? why?
>>
>>26126665

Children are another thing. That's a decision entirely independent from ones goal of looking better. You could still be a parent for your child.
>>
>>26126375
I'm saving so I can have a facial surgery, skin decoloring treatment (I want to be ghost white) and fix my teeth.
>>
File: e n t e r t h e v o i d.jpg (218KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e n t e r t h e v o i d.jpg
218KB, 960x1280px
>>26126718

the moment a society considers "life" a choice, in terms of living into old age or reproducing with children, that society has hit a turning point that they can't return from. Western civ is dying, this is why we are being replaced with an influx of muslims and thirdworlders who still follow in whatever twisted form, archaic models of life and civilization. They want to live, and people like you basically dont and want to radically and unnaturally alter yourselves for what purpose? You're nihilists, this is why we are all so unhappy, we are so wealthy, so without struggle, there's no point in living. It's like reaching the end of an rpg. there's no progression left to be made, beyond the facile and purely cosmetic. It's over.
>>
>>26126710

Call me anything you want. There is truth to that statement, both you and I know it.

No sense in bringing up trannies considering it's there own personal choice to look that way. If anything, it's more productive than being a slob eating mcdonalds, smoking weed and living off of welfare.
>>
>>26126759

I'm not going to disagree with you there. I think it is quite dark that so many have to resort to such a meaningless lifestyle. There's never really any point, only that you get caught up in the wake, and really there's not much else you can do but try to adapt.
>>
>>26126817

I dont know if you are the guy talking about cosmetics but I would just say be careful because its a road that may not have the end you crave,

I agree that to an extent you have to exist within your own zeitgest, in the now and there's little point in uprooting yourself and living with the Amish just because you don't like the world as it is now, but some of these surgical procedures might not give you the satisfaction you want, it's possibly a psychological problem, maybe dysmorhpia

in any case I hope you end up happy
>>
>>26126409
this.
I'm average, and if I get fit I'll be fine.

>>26126375
Much of his extra chin is actually lost weight.
Also plastic surgery is dangerous.
Physically and psychologically.
Now only your face might rot, not only you might get fucked up, but you might end up uglier than you currently are.

Btw you also shouldn't really reproduce after that.
Do you really want to pass down your genes to a kid, knowing that in order for it to have a normal life it needs surgery.
>>
>>26126375
I already have a strong chin and straight narrow nose, I have thin hair (hairline has never receded an inch though) and there's no plastic surgery for that.
>>
>>26126927

The kid would probably just be average looking and have a normal life. But it's based on whatever that person who gets plastic surgery personal choice to have a kid.

Nothings perfect. You have to make sacrifices everywhere. I think each patient should be responsible enough to know and foresee that.
>>
On the one hand I'd like to correct some things about myself, on the other hand I seriously think I wouldn't be 'me' afterwards. Like, if I change something about my face, is it really MY face?

I don't think every plastic surgery is the same in this regard. Small corrections that keep the general idea are okay, like turning A cups into B cups. But something like OP's pic is going too far.
>>
>>26126710

Do you eat bread? Homosexuals eat bread too. Do you fuck men? That's gross.
>>
>>26126395
Why should we deal with the gifts that God gave us? The sex shouldn't always be left to the goodlooking. If there is a way to cheat the system then it's your duty as an American to do it. I say cheating is the gift that man gives himself
>>
>>26126875

Don't be silly I'm not going to cry about being more attractive and benefitting from the halo effect. I'm well aware attractive people are better than ugly people and these people are treated accordingly. It won't make me any more jaded. If I get tired of being beautiful I can have the work undone, or even work done to be uglier that before.

It's not pathological that I lift for looks, or dress for looks, or try not to shit my pants in public for looks. If you want clean teeth you brush them. If you want to wear smart casual clothes you dress in smart casual. If you want a more aesthetic face from plastic surgery you get a more aesthetic face from plastic surgery.

It's not a psychological problem. It's biological. Psychology is behavior. Maybe there is a behavioral link to mandibular/mental prominence, but if so it's too late for that. Short of acromegaly from hgh overdose it's not changing without plastic surgery. It's no different from a kid getting their cleft palate unfucked.

Just because some people are uglier than me doesn't mean I'm morally obliged to stay as ugly as I am. If it were then I'd say fuck morals and be beautiful anyway.
>>
>tfw weak jaw
>tfw don't give a shit

Jesus Christ you faggots are pathetic
>>
>>26126927

That's not weight loss, it's a chin tuck. You could tell he left weight in the original picture and was left with some ridiculous turkey neck. The chance of infection is extremely low, and it responds to treatment very rare in the rare cases it surfaces. It won't make you uglier unless you purposely opt for ugliness surgery or you pick the world's most incompetent surgeon, in which case you sue then try again with a diffdifferent guy.
>>
>>26126941

Look into drugs then. Minoxidil could thicken your hair even if you don't suffer from male pattern balding. It in a blood pressure medication so don't go too crazy, watch for dizziness upon standing up. It's sold as Rogaine and generics, usually as a foam and is available over the counter in most drug stores and supermarkets.
>>
File: 1375797359594.jpg (297KB, 668x760px) Image search: [Google]
1375797359594.jpg
297KB, 668x760px
>>26126434
Lel thats the point. When people have had lots of really good plastic surgery you DON'T see it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>26126423
>I care so much about what other people think of me that I will save up money so a surgeon can mutilate my body to correct what I perceive as an imperfection.

You plastic surgery sympathisers are just as bad as the hair transplant cucks in that balding thread. Pic related is a person who needs surgery. Excluding the extremely deformed, 99% of the dropkick neets on this board do not need surgery. What they need is confidence, hygiene and more practice interacting with people. There are plenty more medical conditions that people have to live with that are much more debilitating than having a weak chin or asymmetrical eyes. If you get plastic surgery, find your qt waifu and have children, how will you explain it to them? If you can't even handle the way YOU look why should you make a child go through what you allege is so horrible. Imagine having to explain to your child that you got your face hacked up to attract their father/mother and that they will likely need to do the same in order to procreate. I can't see how it is brave to risk one's physical and psychological health in order to look "better." How could you ever look at yourself in the mirror afterwards and think positively of yourself or others? There are only two options - my self worth is made up entirely of what I look like, or the world only cares about what I look like. People need to play the cards they are fucking dealt. Otherwise consider suicide instead of plastic surgery. Perhaps the shitty sense of self-worth can be removed from the gene pool and this disgusting cyclic epidemic of plastic surgery and narcissism will stop.
>>
>>26127073

So basically it's George Washington's axe, your face edition. Your body's cells are constantly turning over, so it's kind of a moot point.

Ultimately it's something you have to decide for yourself. It will have a profound impact on your life, that's the whole point of course, but I could see having some reservations. No one wants to feel like a sellout.
>>
>>26127258

Dude went from the weird little brother in the basement to fucking Clark Kent.

dear god life can be merciful if you allow it.
>>
>>26127128

Might makes right. The world belongs to those who would take it.
>>
>>26127305
>this post
kek

I hope you arent some /pol/ who complains about muslims or mexicans then
>>
>>26127204

You're the pathetic one. You don't care about self improvement. Do you wipe your ass or is caring about hygiene dumb too?
>>
I had a nosejob done
had some hair lasered away
I had braces, now my teeth are perfect
and a year ago i had my eyes lasered

Insurance covered everything

went from a 5 to a 8/9
>>
>>26127280

Lel, you're the ultimate cuck. If average to slightly below averaverage don't deserve plastic surgery then those far below average sure as hell don't deserve itYour argument about offspring is retaretarded. By wife will see old pictures of me. Beauty will increase my earning potential. So I buy plastic surgery for my kids should they choose. I wish my parents had such foresight.

You are seriously so retarded it blows my mind there is way more than two choices. Getting plastic surgery is using the cards I'm dealt. I'm intelligent. I can earn money and manipulate my image to increase my quality of life. Isn't that why anyone do us anything? We want a better life. Plastic surgery is fairly cheap and easy fix. You can become more confident and have surgery. Most likely the plastic surgery would help with confidence in the first place. I doubt the ugly freak you posted felt less confident after unfucking it's face.
>>
>>26127344

>insurance covered everything

Where do you live?
>>
>>26127361
Netherlands.

Nosejob was about 3500 euro
Hair removal was 1200
Braces were 3000
Eye lasik was 1800
>>
File: 1423869342499.jpg (323KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1423869342499.jpg
323KB, 1280x1919px
>>26126375
Are men even worth the effort of going through plastic surgery?

I am okay with my looks so only reason for surgery would be to be more attractive to the opposite sex but I don't see it as really worth it.

I won't be able to become model-tier looking anyway and sometimes even that isn't enough. Majority of men are going to cheat on you even if you are 10/10 model, they will want something different no matter what you look like too.
>>
>>26127280
joke's on you faggot, i'm sterile, i don't have to explain anything to anyone
>>
>>26127309

I'm American so I'm more bothered by niggers. The longer mudslimes and mexcrements poke the beast the sooner we'll see another Holocaust. Despite being an evil sojinist racist Trump is raping the polls. I think people are starting to grow tired of the white man's burden.
>>
>>26127395

If you just want to get fucked it's not necessary. You will land higher quality men though. And why do you care if men cheat? Women can't love anyway. Sure there is std risk but you can divorce him because of you cheating and take 90% of his shit. Rich horny old men prefer beautiful ford diggers, and agencies prefer beautiful modelsmodels, and women who want to be beautiful want to be beautiful. If none of that interest you then make a tumblr and enjoy the #bodyacceptance and #perfecthowuare tags.
>>
>>26127522
>Women can't love anyway
For me it's men who can't truly love.
Believe it or not but I want to be with a man who loves me and won't cheat- still it seems just impossible for 5/10 girl as it would be for 10/10.
Men simply aren't made for loving, monogamous and long-term relationships.
>>
>>26127569
Good job, you've been indoctrinated by the modern media. Men are actually capable of loving their partner just like a mother loves its child, while women are not. Women love men for what they offer them.
>>
just lmao @ looksmaxingcels who think that mewing will actually widen their jaw bones and that a surgeon will perform a LeFort on them when they can chew and breathe properly
>>
>>26127293
But there's a difference between natural cell replacement and taking a knife to your face.

DNA and shit determines how my face looks, regardless if the cells are like 10 days or 10 years old.
>>
>>26127667
>Men are actually capable of loving their partner just like a mother loves its child
well thats your opinion, for me it does not hold up to what men do irl. And I am quite sure I can love just fine- you don't need to tell me I don't.

Maybe I just don't accept the way men form they "love"- it is way too looks centered for me, as opposed to caring about personality.
Still, don't see a reason to get plastic surgery just to get men to "love" me, which basically translates into "I want to stick my dick into you and have you raise my social status until you get slightly older and I move on to a younger puusy"
>>
>>26126375
Left is aesthetically superior.
Right looks "wrong".
>>
>>26127693

If you have the money you can get damn near anything you want. If it's just an ugly jaw then a meowfort might not be necessary. There are implants and fillers which are usually easier and cheaper.

Talk to a good plastic surgeon. Most do free consultations and you'd be amazed at the range of treatments and procedures available. If people can remove someone's heart, sew in a dead guys heart, then have the person wake up feeling better than before then I don't think removing a couple cysts, doing an acid peel, and augmenting the jaw and cheeks a little is outside the realm of imagination.
>>
>>26127889

Cool opinions bro'. Maybe you can find a doctor to help you achieve that look.

>surgeon: so wut knd a profile u want?
>u: just fuck my shit up fampai
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.