[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"People who use drugs are the worst kind of scum and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

>"People who use drugs are the worst kind of scum and should all face the death penalty"
>but why? There's plenty of perfectly functioning users out there who hurt no one, and many great artists used drugs to enhance their talent.
>"lol dude you're such a stoner 420 blaze it amirite go hang out with high schoolers you degenerate"

Why are anti-druggers incapable of having a proper dialogue about their opinions? I've never met one who didn't resort to name calling when discussing the issue.
>>
>>26125534
>There's plenty of perfectly functioning users out there

No one will ever believe you because DUDE WEED LMAO

Everyone just sees you as a stoner 420 blaze it who's trying to act uppity. If you actually want to show anti-druggers that they are wrong, you have to befriend them, hang out with them for years, and let them catch you smoking one day when you invite them over and leave the door open.
>>
>>26125534
Because theyve never blazed it
>>
>>26125534
You're just trying to change people's mind.

You do drugs and I don't like you for that reason. Deal with it.
>>
>>26125534
>Why are millennials incapable of having a proper dialogue about their opinions? I've never met one who didn't resort to name calling when discussing the issue.
NCLBA. Public school taught them to speak with the certainty and conviction of someone who only learned one way to do something, that everything has a strict formula, and if you deviate from it, you'll fail the test and are therefore stupid. Very few things in life are this way. Most problems have multiple valid solutions and success can be defined many different ways, but if you're 22 and under, that's not how your worldview was shaped. You push the turbo button and start screaming that anyone who looked at a problem and came up with a different solution from the one you were taught is an outright imbecile.

It's a sign of an uneducated person, desu.
>>
>>26125534
Normies hate drugs because it lets robots and failed normies be happy without becoming a normie themselves.
>>
They resort to name calling because they don't really know why they are against drugs other than "drugs r bad." I don't get why people try to force their opinion on others so much.

I am against drugs though. Mainly because I'd rather not dumb myself down... but also because breathing in smoke/chemicals probably isn't good for you, and I have enough problems without addiction.
>>
>>26125589
You, see this >>26125641
>>
Oh look, yet another deadbeat DUDEWEED getting mad that no one will take his retarded stoner ass seriously.
>>
>>26125534
>proper dialogue about opinions
>on /r9k/

I realized this thread isn't all shitposting, so basically what >>26125641 said. Public education definitely doesn't cultivate critical thinking. I honestly don't know if it's something that can be learned or taught. Maybe some people just question things more, and others don't for whatever reason. Maybe they're too dumb, or emotional, or scared, or trying to save face in a social setting. The reason why probably varies from person to person. It's not just millennials either, but they're especially bad about it. A lot of them also have entitlement issues, but that's going back to public education and how everyone was told that they're amazing, or could do anything. I wouldn't even mind it much if schools at least taught kids about credit scores and interest rates on housing, shit that'll actually affect them when they're living in the adult world.
>>
>>26125534
Drugs ruin your life.
Cigarettes should be illegal as well.
>>
>>26126280
I had a 3.4GPA and a part time job before all my friends, and I'm a chronic weed smoker.

Even now I'm juggling university, work, girlfriend, and friends, and I smoke at least a joint a day.
>>
>>26126468
If you didn't smoke you would have a 5.0
good job
>>
>>26126487
Nope, I would still be around that. I was a lazy shit way before I started smoking weed, and it's actually helped me get motivation to work out and be more social.
>>
>>26126521
sure thing m8
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>26126553
See, this is the attitude I'm talking about. You refuse to accept that drugs doesn't ruin everyone's lives.
>>
>>26126521
weed didn't give you motivation
>>
>>26125534
that's because sane anti-druggers dont give a fuck enough to wait until you're sober enough to handle a conversation. fucking druggie cunt
>>
>>26126658
except they do
>>
American public school propaganda usually. I don't know many Europeans who are staunchly anti-drug.
>>
>>26125534
Opinions are literally meaningless and there is no point in having proper dialogue about anything. Personally I think suicide is a good deed and people should be encouraged to off themselves but I don't go around trying to convince people of that because it's a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>26126831
Then why is it prescribed to people suffering from depression, which, you know, completely drains your motivation.

>>26126951
So my life is in ruins right now? I don't know, I think both my boss and my girlfriend would disagree with that.

>>26126879
Q.E.D.
>>
>>26125641
This senpai also coupled with the huge war on drugs that most of their parents went through. Their parents are taught that all drugs are bad and they'll make your kids criminals so don't ever do them so most of these kids are taught that any form of illegal drugs are just awful and they'll screw up your grades/chance at a good job kind of like these guys >>26125667 >>26125866 >>26126280 >>26126487 people don't like to form their own opinions on the subject because they weren't taught to think critically about anything in their life and they take anything they learn from the authority around them as an undeniable truth.
>>
>>26127093
could you get any more fedora than this?
go ahead and do drugs, I've seen what happened to my schoolmates after they started
>>
>>26125534
Druggies use the 'in moderation' fallacy: 'it's harmless in moderation'.

Such level of retardation dismisses any of their claims immediately.

/thread
>>
>>26125534
>People who use drugs are the worst kind of scum and should all face the death penalty
Nah, that's wrong.

Heroin/morphin/crack/etc users should be shot on sight.
Not only you save them from many years of pain, but you make society a favor too.
All ex-opiates users I've met were truly, deeply and irreversibly damaged. They might not be doing drugs, but they're the same disgusting creatures they were while using.

People that smoke weed or take E on weekends etc, they're just stupid and lazy.
Go get some therapy desu. Stop being a weak lazy fuck. And you're not getting your brain cells back.
Weed does make you slow. I've seen too many of my friends becoming slow from weed. One of them also got psychosis. He goes into panicked child-like state out of the blue. He's pretty much damaged from life.

So fuck off with your "420 lmao it errday" bullshit.
Using any kind of drug "recreational" is pathetic. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>26127093
You, and people you cited, are truly retarded.

The amount of pro-drug online propaganda and lobbying is staggering. You have to actively speak of stories of damaged lives (which do exist of course, but are swept under the carpet). Maybe if you didn't smoke/eat that much, you woudn't be as paranoid that your degeneracy is being persecuted.
>>
>>26127202
>to actively speak of stories of damaged lives
*to actively seek out
>>
>>26127148
not him but
>still nothing but name calling
>you'll see that I was right!
great argument there friendo
>>
>>26127230
I'm not trying to convince anyone, anyone smart enough already isn't a druggie and doesn't do cigarettes or alcohol in huge amounts
>>
>>26125534
I don't see anything wrong with drugs themselves, your body do whatever you like, but people just hate the culture around it and you can't blame it.
>DUDE I LIKED SMOKED WEED AND STUFF LMAO
It's out of place when people are trying to have a conversation and then your ass comes barges in and acting like a retard to get attention. Nobody cares, faggot.
>>
>>26125534

Because, put in the most simple of terms. They are stupid.

Close minded people are often stupid, I'm saying this as a person who tries weed only occasionally.
>>
>>26127148
>le totally original fedora comeback
So still no opinions or general argument? Anyway I do get what you mean I've seen the same with some of my schoolmates as well. I'm not an advocate for the crazy drugs like meth, crack and heroin that for sure will fuck you up but weed? Why not? Weed is like alcohol some people can have some every no and then and be totally fine and other people just abuse the fuck out of it and it can do shit to their lives.

>>26127202
Yeah times are much different now there's plenty of lobbying/legislation for pro-legalization but back in the 80s or 90s it was pretty much taboo no matter what. Some people still carry around that social stigma towards it just like people still carry around their hate for pro-gay rights despite the large amount of support for that in today's society as well. The OP was mainly asking why people don't have any clear cut opinions on why they think drugs are bad rather than "just because" or "maybe if you weren't such a lazy stoner you'd realize"
>>
>>26127202
Well the problem isn't that it's being prosecuted, but that it's very selective about it.
How is doing drugs any more degenerate than hook up culture and party culture, but the former is demonized while the latter is perfectly healthy?

It's just a sign that people are being brainwashed by schools and the media and that they never question whether or not something is right or wrong, but "is this normal?" instead
>>
>>26127348
Because it's based on learned bias, not on any objective measure of right and wrong.
>>
>>26125562
>normies
>not blazing
kek mate. the thing is normies use weed as party drug because in their minds drugs are strictly for having fun and partying. The few times they smoke weed they were probably already drunk and just got really stoned which made them paranoid, lazy and they assume everyone feels the same when they smoke it.

normie logic
>I feel like a lazy loser every time i smoke = so does everyone else
>therefore stoners are losers
>>
>>26127012
>Then why is it prescribed to people suffering from depression
to take the pain away temporary asshat. Of course you wouldn't know shit about that because you've actually never had depression

we just had a thread yesterday if weed helps depression, the consensus was a overwhelming "no". Fucking normie
>>
>>26127159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giHNINkX9Ho
>>
Because people are fuckwits. The only thing that is damaging myself is tobacco, not weed or hash that I smoke occasionally.
>>
>>26125534
>many great artists used drugs to enhance their talent
wew lad
>>
>>26125534
Personally I don't use drugs because it's illegal. Tried weed but didnt feel the same self-control as I have when i drink alcohol so it kinda turned me off.

Also, honestly what I've seen drugs are major disruptions in people's lives. Guys who sit home and only smoke weed doesn't clean their shit and just end up being dirty in general. Dudes who like doing coke at parties are generally shady as fuck because they have to talk to their dealer in private, which means no one can come near them (have been threatened a few times by guys doing business and i kinda walk past too close).

Plus, I don't believe in changing your brain chemistry in that sort of manner (which is a bit hypocritical because I drink but w/e), there are people, just as with alcohol, who maybe don't get a physical addiction but a mental, meaning that things aren't "fun" anymore unless they're smoking.

Also last argument is that almost no girls where I live like drugs, even weed. The girls who smoke weed are usually the cultural marxist radical feminist type who do it because they want to be cool. Others are kinda put off by guys doing whatever drug there is.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.