[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your daily reminder that white women age like milk.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: White women.png (1MB, 989x598px) Image search: [Google]
White women.png
1MB, 989x598px
Here's your daily reminder that white women age like milk.
>>
>>26124554
No way this is the same girl
>>
It is. She used to post in /soc/.
As you can see in the second pic, she's suffering from a serious case of phantom cock syndrome...she was a huge whore.
>>
All women age like milk, and you do too you fat piece of shit
>>
>>26124565
>>26124583
OP here, we went to high school together, used to have a crush on her. Never knew she posted on /soc/ but it makes sense. These pics are from her normiebook profile.
>>
>>26124583
>phantom cock syndrome
Sensiblechuckle.jpeg
>>
>>26124599
Nigga please, I'm a golden god. A five star man.
>>
If this is your best example there's not much need for worry.
>>
>>26124603
That's so weird. It's probably just the angle but her face shape looks so different. She probably wouldn't look so bad if she got rid of the edgy hair color.
>>
judging by the fact that she got her nose pierced, dyed her hair an edgy color and started slathering on the make-up she probably had some emotional breakdown which'll make you look worse from the stress
>>
Incorrect, people who don't look after themselves age like milk, make up and diet being the biggest causes. My family doesn't have this problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (442KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1920x1200px
Kim Baysinger
>>
>>26124554

Why the fuck do girls do this to their hair.

She used to have full, nice looking brunette hair but then flattened it and dyed it and now it looks ratty and disgusting. Like what the fuck. Let your god damned hair grow naturally. Dyeing your hair looks fucking stupid and removing the waves looks gross.
>>
>>26124734

they get on tumblr and copy all the other dumb holes
>>
>>26124583
>Phantom cock Syndrome

Perfect way to describe it
>>
>>26124554
>white women age like milk
That may be true but if a man has a baby face and he grows older it looks bad especially if he can't grow a beard
>>
Someone tell me which thread she's from?
>>
>>26126032
>if a man has a baby face and he grows older it looks bad

OK roastie
>>
>>26126274
a young clooney

fuck you>>26126032
>>
>>26126274
Not a roastie but I legit have a babyface for that makes me look like I'm 17, I'm afraid my looks will get worse if I'm in my 40's
>>
>>26126274
Oh and I can only grow small patches of hair on my face so I'm fucked there too
>>
>>26126486
>>26126274
Not balding but can't grow a beard if my life depended on it
>>
>>26124554
How about you try posting a picture in the same lightning, everyone looks better in the lightning presented in the first pic you fucken skrub
>>
>>26126724
*lighting not lightning, god engrish sucks
>>
>>26124554
Why does everyone seem to have a nosering these days? I don't dislike piercings that much in general but those look like shit.
>>
>>26124554
>only the new one is close-up with lots of light
she probably looked near to the same in 2013 bro
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.