[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, you might remember me from going to the zoo with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

Hey robots, you might remember me from going to the zoo with the 26 year old virgin. I got a feeling she's as close to a real life fembot I've ever encountered.

>no facebook or other social media
>virgin at age 26
>does not own a smarthphone
>is into anime
>collects dolls casually
>is interested to learn MTG
>wants to play vidya with me

We're going out to an italian place for our third date, should I kiss her on the mouth by the end of that evening?

It's a shame really, r9k dismissed her for being "ugly" but by settling in the look department I've gained so much more back.

She also looks a lot better in person. So robots are you proud of me? Will YOU lower your standards to find joy?

Pic related is her.
>>
>not a roastie
>wants to learn MTG

Marry that girl, anon.
>>
So she's retarded and will stay that way until she has a computer in her pocket. Just tell her to get a shitty prepaid one at least.
>>
>>26124106
Kiss her on the mouth OP, she doesn't even look that bad, her hair is pretty
>>
I hope you make each other happy, OP.
>>
>>26124106
>So she's retarded

wut
>>
>>26124106
Third date is the kiss date. You HAVE to do it, Anon.
>>26124218
That makes no sense. I fucking love my phone, but they're making most people fucking stupid. I don't see the advantage in a gf or bf having one.
>>
Where did you meet her breh
>>
>>26124106
she is hideous which really defeats a woman's only purpose
>>
>>26124350
OkCupid, of all places.
>>
>>26124350
seconding this. how did you find a human who likes video games and anime but isn't shit? (like everyone here)
>>
>>26124106
Sack off the shitty dinner date.
Go to the fucking store
Get some fucking vodka
Take her to yours a
Get drunk and then Netflix and chill the shit out of all her holes.
Do it faggot
>>
>>26124106
Looks like Benedict Cumbernauld
>>
>>26126177
Brokendown Corollahatch
>>
>>26124106
Looks like a man. You're dating a man.
>>
>>26124106
Don't listen to the others, LOOKS FADE WITH TIME. Just remember that, and you'll be fine. I wish I had a gf that was like that.
>>
>>26124218
>not owning a smartphone makes you stupid

okay.
>>
>>26124455
What's her username? Yours?
>>
>>26124106
op you are dating a trainny,top kek can't stop laughing
>>
>>26124106
If you are happy go for it, fagget.
Also she probably could look better with a little bit of make up and better hair styling.
>>
>>26124106
Sounds like me except I have a horribly disfigured body with a pretty okay face.
Go in for the kiss, OP! Make more threads and tell us about her tits and what your first time is like. Let us experience your loss of virginity.
Also, make sure you both don't eat something really garlicy or take mints/gum with you. I mean Italian and first kiss seems like it could be bad news bears, bro.

>>26124218
How does this make you retarded? It is a complete waste if you don't have anyone to talk to and you aren't addicted to the interwebs like people that can't run a simple errand without goofing off on it.
I realize my autism flared up.
>>
Gross, that's fucking gross.
>>
>>26124106
Does she smell? How is her hygiene?
>>
op that is a male who wants to avoid you finding out by not giving you social media etc
>>
>>26124106
op you do realize there are bot here who do nothing but collect the pics of real life fems posted here(no matter how butterfaced)and masturbate to them.

I wonder how your gf would feel to know you've not only uploaded her before depraved bots to be insulted and made fun of, but also to be locked away inside many o"bots jackoff folder.
>>
>>26124216
he likely know if she be roastie, for she still has vcard and therefore likely hasn't let him look at the goods yet.
>>
>>26127304
>Sounds like me except I have a horribly disfigured body with a pretty okay face.
You do realise you could get a 6/10+ bf if you actually wanted, right? you don't even need to put effort into anything.
>>
>>26127577
this here folks
>>
Why would anyone want to broadcast his life to /r9k/, to the point of posting actual pictures of you would-be significant other.
>>
>>26124106

I am proud of you anon. Wish I was as brave as you.
>>
>>26125324
This 1,000,000%. It is guaranteed to work.
>>
>>26127577
I...Don't know about that. I'm talking horribly disfigured as in I look like this woman, but without the busted face. My nipples point down, my legs and arms look worse because they had more fat and I'm covered from my shoulders to my knees in deep, painful looking stretch marks. My stomach will probably look worse as well since I'm still working on things.
>>
>>26127855
Show us a photo of your body
>>
>>26127855
Meh. At least you lost the weight m8. Show us you now. I can guarantee you though there are decent guys who are willing to look past that.
>>
>>26127855
if this brothers you so much, just workout. it will really help give you tone and remove the unsightly chub. as for the stretchmarks, no one really cares about that shit, like no guy given the chance to fuck a chick will think twice about stretchmarks, same goes for downward pointing nips.
>>
>>26127901
>decent
*desperate, misspell
>>
>>26127961
So? I hope you're not that chick. So what if they're "desperate"? So is she?
>>
>>26127855
>im so fattt ;(

your fault
>>
>>26127855
Holy fuck the frown that appeared on my face when I scrolled down.

>>26127961
kek.
>>
>>26127855
Mattie? Is that you?
>>
>>26124106
Pro tip, she's not interested in learning MTG, she'll play games for attention but won't ever be on your level, she's desperate and knows you are too
>>
>>26124106
>Will YOU lower your standards to find joy?
My standards already couldn't get any lower, and still no girl at all is interested me.
>>
>>26128061
this, I tried to teach my bf how to play but he only fakes it. really it's not worth trying to training them. ever
>>
>>26127855
Post picture, it probably isn't as bad as you're painting it in your head
>>
>>26127948
>like no guy given the chance to fuck a chick will think twice about stretchmarks
that's now true. Stretchmarks is like one of the biggest turn offs for me. I'd rather date a fat chick without them than a skinny one with bad stretchmarks
>>
File: 227stuff.jpg (76KB, 512x628px) Image search: [Google]
227stuff.jpg
76KB, 512x628px
>>26127901
>>26127876
>>26128188
I didn't lose it all yet. I've lost 127 lbs in the past year, but I still need to lose something like 60 or 80 perhaps. You can't see it in the photos, but my arms are massive at about 18 inches around because there is so much loose skin there in particular.
It took a while to think about posting this today. Sorry, I didn't realize my mirror was dirty at the time I took the photo on the right and I didn't plan on showing it.

>>26128009
Not completely. I was morbidly obese even as a child and the only adult in my life was as well and passed those terrible habits to me. My body was going to be pretty screwed up no matter when I had the will to lose the weight, but I did make it worse by only now gaining that strength.

>>26128052
Nope.
>>
>>26128495
That's not that bad...
>>
>>26128495
your body is garbage lel
>>
>>26128495
Pls be my gf. I'm a fat guy losing weight as well. Also are you Asian? You look like you might be Asian
>>
>>26128495
It is pretty bad, I'd say that you're screwed if you were male, but obviously as you're living life on easy mode you still can get chads without efforts and live normal social/sexual life
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.