[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/crippling depression general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1453562920546.png (678KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
1453562920546.png
678KB, 613x522px
/crippling depression general/

What happened to these threads? I've been gone for a couple months. I used to see them all the time. How are the brobots doing?

>trying to be a normalfag
>can't pretend

kill me
>>
File: 1454050801148.jpg (113KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1454050801148.jpg
113KB, 666x666px
people with crippling depression don't try to fit in with normalfags neither to they start threads on imageboards
fuck off retard
>>
>>26124076
okay desu :(
>>
File: 1426384192848.png (7KB, 388x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426384192848.png
7KB, 388x360px
>Anon why don't you talk anymore lol we love you anon
Fucking seasonal depression, every year the winter months turn me into a disgusting emo faggot and it is so surreal feeling my inner emotions start shutting down every January.

>tfw every year I fight this shit but I cant, I just push through to May when I get my life back
>>
>>26124180
Is that like a period?
>>
>>26124180
I've never understood seasonal depression... how does that work? I mean, what is so bad about winter?
>>
>>26124037
The Anon that used to start these threads is an hero.
>>
>>26124198
Probably the long nights and the moody weather, it is nothing entirely different, but it is a mental disorder like any other. I try to fight it, but it take a while for it to go away again
>>
>>26124222
joining there soon enough
>>
>>26124222
Good. He was a fucking attention whore piece of shit.
>>
>>26124246
I imagine that treating it is a little more difficult than the other depressive disorders. Most antidepressants take a while to work, and it's not like you can just take them for half a year then stop...

I'm sorry mate, spring is coming
>>
>>26124192
Yes, except instead of being a whiny bitch I am just an emo bitch. I guess self-awareness is a good thing.
>>
>>26124266
desu I think I got the easy one because I am usually not a beta throughout the rest of the year, so my friends or gf(if I had one) were able to help me through my seasonal rot. I just feel like a complete asshole by not talking to any of them, though you are right it is a pain in the ass especially since Docs don't like giving antidepressants to fags like me because they know it won't help that much anyways
>just get more sleep and install more blue lights in your apartment Mr Anon!
>>
>>26124037
for the past 5 months ive been having existential crisis. i dont know if that is exactly what i am having but i cant describe how i feel beyond it. it all started the last time i smoked pot. it must have been laced with something or something must have gone wrong but ever since that horrible experience i cant even wake up without experiencing that horrible feeling. i wish i could describe it. i never felt this way before, this must be irrational i dont even think im making sense and i am scared

every day i consider killing myself and i dont understand why i want to kill myself and yet at the same time i dont want to kill myself and everything else is dying around me and im next
>>
>>26124493
Damn that must be horrible Anon, have you visited a Doctor or Psychologist about it?
>>
DAE WANT THE SWEET SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH?
>>
>>26124524
i did but she gave me a choice after i explained my situation. she asked if i thought i needed medication for which i declined which was irrational on my part. so she had believed i was fine and to call back if it remained a problem for another month. i haven't revisited yet, i cant afford it anyways
>>
File: expandyourmindman.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
expandyourmindman.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>26124493
it sounds like you have developed some level of drug induced anxiety.
i just made my way out of the worst year of my life after mixing meth and mushrooms with ketamine.
any drug can do it, expecially psychedelics and weed though.
chin up you will either perish during this or come out of the crucible knowing you are more powerful than it.
i chose the latter
>>
File: 678534554757.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
678534554757.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>26124846
IM GUNNA MAKE IT MY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting, i do feel a little better
>>
File: 1452589880418.jpg (69KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452589880418.jpg
69KB, 850x960px
>>26124924
do not, i repeat do not use benzodiazapines at all for anxiety it just comes back stronger when you sober up.
also you will be able to smoke weed comfortably again in the near future
peace
>>
>>26124037
I've been on suicide hotline for the last few hours.
>>
>try to be a normalfag
>it's very apparent that i'm not being genuine
how does one perfect a skin suit? mine is shit
>>
>>26124246
Yeah lack of sun can affect your wellbeing a lot
>>
>>26124253
>You are somewhat better
>>
>>26124983
i have been being recommended benzos for this entire time by everyone i have asked. obviously i haven't had access to it and i have progressively been getting better so i see your wisdom with it

i hope so. i don't necessarily want to do it anyways as its never been my thing but its fantastic to know im not so fucked up as to never be able to use it again

shit thanks again. one of the few times i didn't regret posting on 4chan
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.