[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We post out edgiest most unpopular beliefs All users of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 34

File: microsoft edge.jpg (247KB, 2040x1351px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft edge.jpg
247KB, 2040x1351px
>We post out edgiest most unpopular beliefs

All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
>>
Ruining the world's environment isn't such a bad thing
>>
that means you include alcoholics too right, just because alcohol is legal doesnt make it not a drug

same thing with caffeine, prescription drugs, OTC drugs, etc
>>
If your romantic partner won't put out, it's OK to cheat. This goes for men and women.
>>
>>26120741
same as anyone else who breaks the law in any way, right?
>>
>>26120784

he said "illegal" drugs though. i think that's totally fucking retarded, but he did say that.
>>
It's not your job to make sure a girl doesn't cheat on her partner, even if it's your best friend she's cheating on with you.
>>
>>26120784
Well he didn't say fucking legal drugs did he?
Therefore alcohol users wouldn't be burned alive, nor would anyone else using a drug legally.
>>
>>26120784
Exactly.

Begin you ad hominem tirade and rant etc. whenever you feel ready.
>>
Mixing all the world's races so they're indistinguishable would help with many prejudice issues.
>>
>>26120741
>All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
The US should have adopted that about 100 years ago.
>>
File: Delijesever.gif (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Delijesever.gif
4KB, 200x200px
Homosexuality is a mental illness

Unpopular yes
>>
>>26120825
but why is alcohol exempt from burning?

there are plenty of scumbag fucks who get drunk and fuck shit up

did you fall for the DARE meme?
>>
>>26120741
eating mayo isn't so bad by itself
>>
The idea of Marriage is a waste of money trying to prove something that doesn't need to be done so, and for a piece of paper.

The world is only going to worsen as years go by in the sense that 95% will be left to rot whilst the 5% look down on the rest, assuming technology doesn't bring about a destruction.
>>
>>26120803
I'm OP. No just meme drugs
>>
>>26120741
Not all drugs just potheads. Burning is excessive. I'll settle for firing squads. Crack and meth should be encouraged though.
>>
blaming everything on the jews is a meme perpetuated by zionists in order to dismiss all criticism of israel as antisemitic
>>
>>26120784
I wouldn't mind this, the exceptions being vaccinations.
>all people who identify as trans or not their biological gender should be killed and harvested for organs.
>gays should be supressed and restricted in rights.
>>
>>26120859
maybe because he said beliefs? beliefs can be opinions bud, they don't have to be irrefutable cases you agree with
>>
File: 1443210512071.jpg (33KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1443210512071.jpg
33KB, 514x536px
>>26120908
>kill people who smoke marijuana
>encourage hard drugs

i surely must be being baited
>>
being gay/bi is awesome
trannies are unnatural and shouldn't exist
>>
>>26120916
This desu

It's tantamount to smirking before you post "sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of reproduction" just because an anon says that he isn't turned on by feet

Just because I believe some criticisms of Israel are valid does not mean I believe they are responsible for all the evil in the world. It's idiotic to jump to conclusions like that, and just an attempt to derail
>>
>>26120741
We need to colonize the middle east.
>>
>having children is cruel
>the Jews are the cause of all evil in this world

That's about it.
>>
>>26120859
>DARE

Fuck that shit. It's Mao.
http://www.revcom.us/a/china/opium.htm
>>
File: 1453476794623s.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
1453476794623s.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>26120741
I am male.
Women are actual people with feelings.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (73KB, 542x555px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73KB, 542x555px
who here /anarcho/?
>>
>>26120949
Whats not to get? hard drugs are self destructive and ruin your life. Weed is relatively harmless but the people and culture surrounding it is annoying and degenerate therefore i hate them anyway. Meth crack, heroin and such should be pushed to weed (no pun intended) out the weak effectively creating a hierarchical civilization of pure, moral, pagan warrior class that rules an enslaved degenerate liberal druggie underclass. Abrahamics are getting the fuckin boot as well.
>>
If people aren't kept lean and occupied, and accorded a minimum of dignity, then they descend into a kind of biologically determined apathy, and kill themselves.
With this in mind, those claiming to be nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists, etc., are in fact simply dysfunctional people compensating for their rejection by 'society' in an obtuse way, and ought not to be taken seriously.
Their views change with their conditions.

Sometimes hurting or intimidating people isn't so bad, because it can harden them. Violence can be used in short, controlled bursts to make a person more competent.

Likewise, violence is a tool rather than a 'bad thing', it is only as good or bad as the goal it is supposed to achieve.
>>
File: 1451337064609.jpg (134KB, 417x686px) Image search: [Google]
1451337064609.jpg
134KB, 417x686px
Rape should be legal.
Legalize pedophilia.
Legalize all drugs heroin, meth, etc.
Form a totalitarian society with serial killers and rapists as the police and soldiers
Kill and hang and torture all politicians, bankers, feminists, trannies and faggots.
Send anyone who uses tumblr or reddit to a death camp or Gulag.
>>
>>26121200
nah you just took the blue pill friendo
>>
Technological progress isn't inherently good.

The defining characteristic of humanity is our imperfection, I don't say this as a religious statement, only as a self-evident fact. Humanity has an unmistakable propensity to fuck things up if given the opportunity. While others see the future of technological progress and scientific understanding as the panacea to all of society's ills, I see it more likely as a proliferation of humanity-ending capabilities. Never before have humans wielded the power to FUCK EVERYTHING UP so badly than today, I am pessimistic of fallible humans navigating this brave new world of apocalyptic stakes into perpetuity without incident.

Call me a Luddite, the term is apt, but if the study of history has taught me anything its that humans can never go too long with seeing their best laid plans go horribly awry.

Frankly, humans amassing power scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>26121200
Well you hate me and I hate you. You never understood my point of view. Why don't you all drop dead you fucking fools its you who lose.
>>
i think game of thrones is really dull
>>
>>26121253
Whoa there, that's a level of edge we can't tolerate
>>
All humans, except for some Africans, and Canadians should die right now
>>
>Fascism is a perfectly valid political ideology that gets a needlessly bad rep by people who don't even know what it is and blindly apply it to any kind of politics they don't like

>That putting women back into the home and eliminating no-fault divorce would do wonders, especially when automation really gets going

>That Feminism is a pseudo-religion in the vein of Scientology and should be classified as such

>That pork, with the exception of quality bacon, isn't very tasty; I'd rather have chicken or beef.

>That French doesn't sound romantic at all. It always sound like they're about to puke.
>>
File: 1334486650426.jpg (413KB, 1000x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1334486650426.jpg
413KB, 1000x1042px
>>26120741
Reproduction is immoral and the destruction of the entire universe is the best possible thing that could occur.
>>
>>26121231

>friendo

Sorry about that kiddo son bro brah breh bruh nigger nigga nigguh m8 lad chum pal friend.
I suppose your 'red pill' is babby tier NatSoc .jpegs and heartiste articles. No thanks, I don't want what you are selling.

>>26121249

Reads like a crAss song.
>>
No woman over the age of 15 is suited for a relationship; girls peak at 13.

Atheists are pure evil (not by your arbitrary utilitarian definition you dumb fuck.)

Society is inherently evil.

Science is wrong, so is mathematics.
>>
>>26121217

>>26120741
>Rape should be legal

I like the idea of everything being 'legal' or essentially nothing being legal or possible without heavy monitoring or oppression by a supremely powerful government.

Any compromise in the middle is half-assed and pointless. Either I can kill and rape anyone I want and face the same outcomes myself, or I get executed for littering.

Overall I'm opting for anarchy because I think that is a more obtainable goal for humanity.
>>
>>26121320

>If people aren't kept lean and occupied, and accorded a minimum of dignity, then they descend into a kind of biologically determined apathy, and kill themselves.
>With this in mind, those claiming to be nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists, etc., are in fact simply dysfunctional people compensating for their rejection by 'society' in an obtuse way, and ought not to be taken seriously.
>Their views change with their conditions.

We know I'm right.
>>
Your minimum needs for survival like food, shelter and healthcare should be provided for you by the state.
>>
School shootings, at least back in the day when it was social misfits who went to those schools shooting them up, were the natural consequence of boomers and gen x raising their kids to be little fucking sociopaths with no empathy for anyone but themselves and taking bullying so far that social outcasts felt that mass murder followed by suicide was a viable option.

Society will never acknowledge this because it requires too many people to admit deep and systematic fault. It requires gen x and millennials to acknowledge being nasty little sociopathic fucks and boomers and older x'ers acknowledging that they systematically fucked up, which means the bloodletting will keep on going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ
>>
>>26121350
I agree with 50% of those....
>>
>>26121371
why is this an edgy belief?
>>
File: 1331998774973.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1331998774973.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>26121362
>he doesn't study philosophy

top kek
>>
>>26121386
because he lives in America?
>>
>>26121386
it's perfectly reasonable but unpopular on 4chan because memes
>>
>>26121385
Which ones?
>>26121421
>reasonable
Biggest lie in history; the state is inherently evil as well.
>>
>>26121382
i agree with this opinion entirely. i think most robots would as well. because we have been on the side of the coin that experiences how vile those people are
>>
>>26121200
I agree with you, assuming I look at humans in an objective way as animals.
>>
>Sharia law would actually be the best thing overall for America, but I am an atheist so won't commit to Islam's lies.
>>
>>26120784
Perfect example of how retarded junky normalfags are. Your brain is so fried you can't even comprehend a simple sentence.

OD and die, scum.
>>
Leftists should be systematically removed from academia.
>>
>>26121362
>his views stay the same no matter what
Feels before facts, to be honest.
>>
>>26121435
so do you ever dread talking to other people, especially women?

'what happens when you talk to a smart, fun, enthusiastic, honest and creative (all) 13 girl?'

>implying you are not pure evil
>>
>>26121439
>assuming I look at humans in an objective way

>people this dumb exist

you and your reductionist boyfriend should murder-suicide
>>
File: 1452512414973.jpg (13KB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1452512414973.jpg
13KB, 264x242px
>>26121486
you can't OD on marijuana, faggot

you can OD on alcohol though (^:
>>
>>26120741
>>26121198
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightEdgeEvil
>>
>>26121393

Oh, I'm sure you've read Thomas Ligotti's wee book, and Johann Schmitt and Schopenhauer and everyone else on the 'coping with misery as a faux-jaded near adolescent' reading list.

You can double down on your denial, or you can leave the sophist's ballpit and enter the world of acts.
>>
>>26121435
humans are inherently evil and so is everything we create.
we should strive to be as non-evil as possible, and a state that provides basic needs for its citizens/subjects is a step in that direction
>>
>>26121382
mass shootings are natural and should be allowed and ignored as they are a pure response to preexisting situations
>>
>>26121362
i love how you say 'nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists' like they aren't all radical different and opposing points of view. you are the definition of an unintelligent normie
>>
>>26121506
I like 13-year-old girls and have dated one, and married her the next year.

Or are you saying something else?
>>26121538
Why?

Why is 'muh feels' not evil?
>>
People with inheritable illness should not be allowed to breed
>>
>>26120741

all non-users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive
>>
Most mainstream religion is for normies who can't into introspective thought

Giving birth to a child is extremely selfish especially if there's a high chance of mental illness or disability
>>
>>26121564
what's "muh feels"? is that your term for human dignity?
>>
Empathy can often be harmful, and should not be the guiding force behind moral and political decisions.
>>
>>26121526
>being this booty-blasted that the universe is shitting on him
>'i-i'm having fun guys, i swear!'

i like you, you're extremely entertaining
>>
File: CantArgueWithThat.gif (215KB, 179x137px) Image search: [Google]
CantArgueWithThat.gif
215KB, 179x137px
>>26120855
Unpopular, but abso-freakin-lutely correct. It literally is.
>>
>>26121564
Better question: Why is choosing one set of tenets over another not 'muh feels'?
>>
There is nothing wrong with political correctness or censorship when it isn't being used to actively harm anyone
>>
>>26121526
What do you do on a day-to-day basis?
>>
File: 200px.jpg (11KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
200px.jpg
11KB, 200x281px
>>26121520
do you smoke?

keep fighting the good fight bro, we just have to like stop these no fun allowed shits
Im a real rebel at heart, 420 blaze dat shiiiet
>>
Everyone on the continent of Africa and in the middle east should be killed.

nothing of value
>>
>>26121555

>like they aren't all radical different and opposing points of view

They really are the same thing. The 'profound issues' they deal with are irrelevancies.

As they appear these days, they are expressions of resentment towards a form of organisation in which you are superfluous.
None of them are 'radical' or 'radically different'. Effectually, they are different flavours of quietism, sour grapes disavowals.
>>
>>26121645
I was going to argue but I can't think of any reason why that wouldn't be a positive outcome.
>>
>>26121631
No i agree with them. Just sharing the trope.
>>
File: 1335566663619.png (141KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1335566663619.png
141KB, 500x375px
>>26121648
oh, you're baiting. 6/10 i guess took me a couple of posts
>>
>>26121648
Nihilism isn't what you think it is. You're also a total faggot lol
>>
>>26121579
>Most mainstream religion is for normies who can't into introspective thought
This is extremely wrong.
>MUH SUPER DEEP ABSURDIST POST-DECONSTRUCTIONIST AUTOPSYCHOANALYSIS
>>26121604
Objectivity you stupid liberal.
>>
File: 17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>26120842
>Good goy, the white race should mix with all the others! We Jews will stick to ourselves though
>>
>>26121694
not the guy you were arguing with, but why is providing basic needs evil?

that seems a bit absurd, almost like you're trolling trying to make right wingers look bad
>>
>>26121694
>Objectivity you stupid liberal.
>didn't even understand the question
There's no objective basis for picking any belief system, moron.
>>
>>26120855
>homosexuals
>trannies
>anything besides straight
They're all cancers to our society
>>
>>26121599

I'm not having fun, I just don't feel the need to fetishise on the same level that you do.
Its odd that you call me butthurt, when at the moment you are one of about five others trying just as hard not to seem offended.

>>26121622

I don't have a stable routine, really. That said, I don't need to be frenetically moving around all the time, as you'd probably like to insinuate, or you'll say some insipid shit about how nothing I do matters. Something like that.

Again, compensation draped in a faux-jaded, hollow cheeked man-suit.
>>
>>26121715

>Jews literally have a social system and financial cushions in place to absorb a few generations of interbreeding with outside populations within the same line without diluting their culture

Not him, but it isn't our fault if other cultures are not so robust as our own.
>>
Honesty its sad that it's even controversial on here now but if you are genuenly religious you are an intellectual child and should be embarrassed.
>inb4 fedora meme
>>
there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
>>
Might sometimes does make right. And murder should be justified in certain situations.
>>
>>26121694
When was the last time you've gone to a church?
Most of the religious people I've know only believe because they were born into it and confuse any introspective thought with the voice of God

That being said I've met plenty of religious people who have used their faith to help those around them and have made a positive impact in their community
>>
>>26121156
I told my friends about my anarchic beliefs and now they all think I'm insane.
>>
>>26120842
We'd create new ones. That's kind of our thing.
>>
>>26120788

I think about 99% of people actually believe this and practice it
>>
>>26121720
>anything i dont like is right wing evil racist trolling!!!!
Cunt doesn't even understand rhetoric.
>>26121727
I did understand the question; there is objective basis.
>>26121802
Every week you stupid protestant.
>>
>>26121674
>>26121688

This may as well be the same post. Just pick one of you to do the work of all of you, and the rest go eat some food.

Fuck sake. Also, I'm wanting to watch some shit movies before I go to bed, so if you have any profound wisdom to share, don't be such a coy little slut and post it, or I won't bother with you.
>>
>>26121838
you still didnt answer my question and are just frantically spouting greentext at me

i shall reiterate

why is providing basic needs evil?
>>
>>26120842

Give the world about 7 generations, it'll be taken care of
>>
>>26121751
>delflection: the post

typical -pseudo normie dumbass. also, this is an unpopular opinion thread. the same hilariously tenuous grasp of completely separate philosophies lumped into one 'le edgy' category is definitely the norm for the moronic masses you're so desperate to identify with (pro tip: you will always be an outsider to them)
>>
Why? What is it about drug use that warrants such a harsh penalty?
>>
>>26121838
I'm agnostic

baby don't mute me
>>
>>26121838
>there is objective basis.
Then what is that basis? and why can't theists agree on it if it's objective?
>>
>>26120741
Yeah I don't like addicts of any kind and I believe they ought to be exterminated en mass
>>
>>26120921
>>gays should be supressed and restricted in rights.

Why? Please show your work and explain how a gay person affects your life in any way?
>>
>>26121833
Side chicks are basically a thing in nigger culture nowadays
>>
>>26121859
Except I'm not. Maybe you should read?

Why is providing inherently good? Defend your beliefs or get out of my face.
>>26121875
>omg so deep 'u cant no anything except for some things i like'
>>26121878
Proper logic, not pseudologic Empiricists employ.
>>
>>26121848
I'm not going to spoonfeed you faggot, try reading a book sometime and maybe you won't be so transparently out of your depth
>>
>>26120842

>person A has more money than person B
>person A is more attractive than person B
>persona A has sex, unlike person B
>person A is more popular than person B
>person A has a better job than person B
>person A follows a different religion than person B

But I'm sure none of that will matter once everyone looks like a Mexican with down syndrome lol.
>>
>>26121914
>Proper logic
Walk me through the logic that leads to exactly one belief system with no ambiguity.
>>
>>26121911
I absolutely despise everything about niggers. I don't think there is anything more extreme than genocide, and that's unfortunate.
>>
>>26121200
You've somehow managed to combine the worst aspects of edginess and pro-establishment-ness.
>>
>>26121884
you're addicted to food, water and oxygen

>inb4weakrationalisations
>>
>>26121914
When did I imply that people shouldn't be allowed to worship however they want?
>>
>>26121234
Sad to see this post being totally ignored.
>>
> chewing gum is a hideously disgusting habit that makes the user look like a tacky moron and smells nasty

> nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
>>
>>26121234
>>26122017
Well here's my edgy, somewhat unpopular belief: I'd be happy to see future generations replace by self-improving machines.
>>
>>26122017
Because it's long, well thought out and not something short, simple and inflamitory like the rest of the posts.
>>
>>26122017

I agree--we are too obsessed with "how fast can we automate X?" and one of these days, we're going to wake up and people won't know how to do anything anymore. Already, lots of folks don't know how to read a map or have any sense of direction because "muh GPS". Turn them loose in a library and they have no idea how to look up anything. And they are too socially inept to interact with anything that's not a video game.
>>
Reality is an absurd dream where all events are predetermined and everyone dances upon strings they will never perceive. Whatever meaning there is to it lies beyond mortal comprehension.
>>
>>26122048
You and I would get along well.
>>
>>26122048
>> nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
I would love to see someone like you talk to the pope , and be absolutely embarrassed by how retarded you look in comparison.
>>
File: lolumadnigga.png (37KB, 141x130px) Image search: [Google]
lolumadnigga.png
37KB, 141x130px
>>26121968
>Needing sustenance to survive and being addicted to meth are the same thing

wew
>>
>>26122078
>Turn them loose in a library and they have no idea how to look up anything
They don't know how to use a completely arbitrary system that could easily be replaced? Dunno how exactly this is an issue. At least the map-reading requires some core skills.
>>
You really shouldn't care all that much about anything because nothing you do in your whole life will ever make any difference in the large scheme of things.
>>
Being different will always be rejected by mainstream society unless it can be exploited
>>
>>26121968
Wow that was retarded son.
>>
I sense that I'm in a thread full of Americans. You are almost always extreme and concrete in your views. It's really quite horrifying, and makes me anxious about the future of our race to have a handful of Americans (government and wealthy elite) essentially playing chess with the world and human race.
>>
>>26122099
>talk to the pope
This pope is happy for faggots and non christians to go to heaven. Even he knows the bible is a feed of shit.
>>
>>26121867

>deflection

Of what? You are just making bitchy /lit/ barbs, and then claiming that I've missed some important point you haven't made. Just empty posturing.
I'm not saying that they are 'edgy', I'm saying that the people who ascribe to them do so out of personal despair rather than any kind of reasoned conviction, and then spend their time looking for idols of pure jaded detachment.
I'm not talking about the philosophies, I'm talking about you.

>>26121916

>transparently out of your depth

What am I swimming in? You guts refer to this complex and high philosophy, and yet haven't posted a single fragment of it. You've just eye-rolled, and then huffed and puffed.

If you aren't going to 'spoon-feed' me, then don't bother responding, mongoloid.
>>
>>26121908
Because I dislike them. This thread isn't about explaining your unpopular opinions. It's about sharing them.
>>
>>26122108
>>26122152
epic arguments you dense faggots. just because you need them to live doesn't mean you aren't addicted to them you fucking morons, that was my entire point.

>b-b-but, muh life!

addicted to living, too.

>inb4moreweakrationalisations

fuck robots are dumb
>>
>>26121566
This eugenics is for the most part a pretty good idea.

and It remains a good idea regardless of whether or not I'm allowed to have children so asking how I'd feel if banned is irrelevant.
>>
>>26121564
How old is your wife now, and have your feelings about her changed as she has aged?
>>
>>26122187
>>>/soc/

Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>26122158
Especially in the religion aspect. The fact that America is so developed yet still so religious is a huge embossment.
>>
>>26122145
pretty retarded opinion, anon. your sentient experience is affected by your decisions, and you only get one. the end result is irrelevant.
>>
>>26120842
No it wouldn't, libtardian. Look at Brazil and other central and south American countries to see how a mixed race society is. Everyone knows a pure White European society without outside jewish influence is superior. And that you can take to your local jew banker.
>>
>>26122164
>of what?

hahahahahhaha i fucking love you man, not even being a dick or anything I really enjoy you
>>
File: 1434920211781.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1434920211781.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>26122187
>>26122187
>just because you need them to live doesn't mean you aren't addicted to them

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>26121939
Do your own research.
>>26121978
Like you worship your own ego?
>>26122048
>nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
Somebody failed highschool English, since they don't understand a bit of allegory and think 'LE 2016' is an argument.
>>26122161
There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.
>>26122209
16, I find her less attractive but still adore her.>>26122220
>religion is wrong because i dont like it (it conflicts with my pomo feelings!1!!!!1)
>>
>>26121574
This isn't too different from the general Western sentiment.....you were supposed to post something edgy.
>>
>>26122127
However arbitrary the system might be, there are things that are never going to be online and can only be found in books.
>>
>>26122218
>>26122231
>>26122271
such dizzying denial hahahahhaha
>>
>>26122266

>more posturing
>man

I can almost anticipate a 'kiddo'.
You haven't made a point, you just said 'the universe is shitting on me', and didn't give any elaboration. Here's how I don't deflect an argument like that - 'no it isn't.' There, rebuked soundly.

By the way mate, you can't enjoy me until you've experienced me, and you can't experience me until I've opened your tight little hole and given it some air.
>>
>>26122277
>There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.
lol ok you dumb motherfucker.
>>
File: 1451745239378.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451745239378.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
There is literally nothing wrong with poaching.
>>
>>26122277
>Do your own research.
You could have just admitted it's your feels from the beginning and saved use both the trouble.
>>
>>26122255
>brazil is mixed race

uh huh
>>
>>26120921
my unpopular opinion is that you should be harvested for organs instead :v
>>
>>26121029
what would you do if they started colonizing us?
>>
>>26122311
oh god yes please more. i realllllllllllllly wish i knew you irl fuck man. too good
>>
>>26120866
Fuck you i hope you die
>>
File: Coliseum-Rome-3.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Coliseum-Rome-3.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>26120741
>>26120741
Gladiatorial combat would be an excellent way to make money and dispose of criminals and it should be revived.

I've never paid much attention to football but I'd pay a few thousand for tickets to such an event.
>>
>>26121503
mmm they did that

it was what the illuminati actually did when a certain someone said the earth wasn't flat
sounds like 4chan to me
>>
>>26122389
excuse me, the church, the illuminati were working against this as ancient scholars
>>
>>26122356
>we wuz kangz
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>26122318
Somebody has never read it and has only heard opinions on it by YouTube atheists.
>>26122327
It's not though you fallicious twerp.
>>
>>26122299
Surely a capable person can learn if they need it. It's just that a lot of people don't really need it.
>>
>>26122363

>oh god yes please more

I can't if you are going to keep this insipid tantrum going.
>>
>>26121141
This.
What is with all the red-pulled assholes on here that assume every last woman is dumb as a brick? I've known plenty of smart and emotionally complex girls who don't like your "Chad" and don't care about stupid shit
>>
>>26122017
While I don't agree with the imperfection thing, he is onto something about the worship of scientific and technological progress. People like Sam Harris and films like The Martian have me worried that we're going to do something disastrous soon. It took WWI to shake us out of this mindset before, and I don't want to see something like that occur again.
>>
>>26122466
that's ok i've got more than enough material you get my rocks off too for a few days
>>
BLM and feminists that jump to personally attack people who criticize them rather than refute what they say are just making the entire situation worse
>>
>>26122445
>It's not though you fallicious twerp.
Well show me where it is. If you can't even provide it, there's no reason to believe this objective basis exists. I can't see your grounds for calling me fallacious when you're not even providing any argument here.
>>
>>26120741
Black Lives Matter is not an unreasonable movement, anyone who feels passionately opposed to them is likely racist or ignorant by choice.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (75KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
75KB, 653x590px
>mfw simply apply the non aggression principal and both normies and wanna-be edgos on the internet lose their fucking shit from simply being asked to be consistent
>>
>>26122490

Of course you do.
So that was it, was it? You kept me around waiting for some wall of text about nihilism, but instead I got a DFW poster doing his little bit. Oh well.
>>
File: trollface.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>26122474
>Women
>emotionally complex

That was a good one.
>>
>>26122512
>omg i dont want to do any work
>>
>>26122544
It is entirely misguided though.
>>
>>26122277
>There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.

If you take the bible as the combination of the old and new testaments then there is quite a few passages against homosex
>>
>>26121631
Autistic homeschooled mormon detected
>>
>>26122573
Yes of course, ALL lives matter, so why do they keep talking about blacks? It's not like their lives are any different.
>>
>>26122586
Against active homosexuality.
>>
>>26122572
Alright, I've done the work, and I found objective proof that your so-called objective basis is, in fact, "muh feels". So that settles that.
>>
>>26122610
The notion that their, or anyone else's, live do or should matter is ridiculous. They're entire position is deeply flawed on its most fundamental level.
>>
>>26122611
What do you mean by active homosexuality?
>>
We are eventually going to HAVE to get a world government and completely abandon the concept of nations to even stand a chance of surviving as a species.

We either need the world united under 1 religion, or religion has to be completely eradicated before that can happen.
>>
>>26122647
penis in behind
>>
>>26122572
Are you quoting yourself?
>>
breeding dogs/cats should be banned and it's obligatory to spay/neuter your pets. and owners who fail to do this or otherwise have a history of neglect/abuse should be banned from owning pets
>>
>>26122664
So sucking cock is a-ok?
>>
Environmentalism is pointless. The sun's going to consume the earth anyway.
>>
>>26122704
As long as no semen is spilled.
>>
Homosexual people aren't sick, even if it's biologically unnatural.

Transexual people, on the other hand, ARE mentally ill.
>>
>>26122706
In billions of years.

At the rate we are destroying the planet I doubt we'll see 3k
>>
>>26122703

where would you get new pets from though?
>>
File: Amero.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Amero.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>26122660
>implying you could ever steal muh liberty
>implying evil world currencies wont crash the economy
>implying if the economy crashes the world won't become mad max land
>implying B.O's peackeeper shit army can actually defeat my friends well trained militia
>implying people don't know that my gold business is the best way to preserve their families spending power in the future
>>
>>26122664

Got news for you dude, there are tons of other ways of "active homosexuality" than that. Never heard of lesbians? Blow jobs? All are equally gay

And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?

> lrn2 consistent
>>
>>26122748
there's always going to be new pets because no system is perfect, with all the unaltered animals on the street as we speak especially. but it would stop the millions and millions of them euthanized every year in the US alone. we're not going to run out of them anytime soon anon
>>
>>26120741
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating, dogs, horses, or cats and the only reason I don't is because the places that do serve them don't look sanitary.

Eating humans is debatable, but I still very much want to try it and have found myself thinking about this more and more for the last 10+ years.
>>
We are directly responsible for all the memes and shit that spread on to reddit and 9gag and the likes of it, but are too pussies to confess it
>>
>>26122635
See: this is what liberals think logic is.
>>26122680
Nope.
>>26122769
Yes Anon, everybody posting is the same person.

Stupid fucking liberals.
>>
>>26122769
>All are equally gay
Not in the eyes of god.

>And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?
Also wrong, not what I think.

> lrn2 consistent
Tell it to your lord.
>>
>>26122826
>thinks "God" is a logical counter in an argument

this is why churches are dying
>>
>>26122815
>See: this is what liberals think logic is.
I've proven you wrong, anon, it's over. There's nothing you can do.

And I'm not a liberal.
>>
Bitching about respectability politics is stupid. People should be barred from participating in society if they cannot behave in a civil manner. This also means that state violence against those that behave in an uncivil manner is legitimate.

Sports culture is degenerate and should be phased out. Sports have caused a great deal of harm to our educational institutions too.
>>
I smoke a little bit of weed every night before I go to bed, go fuck yourself you str8 edge fedora tippin white knight fucking pleb virgin.
>>
>>26122848
This isn't an argument, I'm only delivering the message.
>>
File: Rufus-Teague-4.png (275KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rufus-Teague-4.png
275KB, 600x250px
Barbecue sauce is superior to Sriracha.
>>
Hollywood actors shouldn't be paid that much money or be considered celebrities at all.

Coming to think of it, I think almost everyone who isn't a celebrity thinks this way but for some reason forgets about it everytime they watch E! on the tv.
>>
The idea of a 'robot' is so pathetic and stupid, most of you could lose your virginity really easy if you wanted you just have stupid standards and refuse to leave the house, you don't even need to talk to people just smile and nod and people will stop seeing you as a super autist and start talking to you.

Also not all Jews are bad, but the majority of the worlds problems are caused by Jews and Jewish influence. Jews should just accept this and castrate themselves, they don't have to die they just need to stop breeding.

White people have made life a lot easier for non-Whites and if you hate White people you have mental problems and should seek help.
>>
>>26122860
>Sports culture is degenerate and should be phased out. Sports have caused a great deal of harm to our educational institutions too.

>based around physical health, requires good grades in schools, has existed since before written history
>"degenerate"

lmao

i bet you hate "niggers" too
>>
>>26120741
Men who don't lift weights should be put down. 100% serious.
>>
>>26122356

>Middle easterners create little pocket ghettoes in every large western European city

You best start believing in a world with Mid-East colonies in western countries: you're in one.
>>
>>26122905
If film stars weren't celebrities the film industry would have died off by the 1930s
>>
>>26122870
I'm not a virgin but since you brought it up I love weed, it's very easy to find weed addicts who will whore themselves for it.

If you are a virgin I suggest you buy some then advertise that you have it. Separate into smaller bags, bring some claim you're giving her all in return for fucking her ass or something. The people who say weed isn't addictive are lying, it is and you can use this to get some really hot young cunt. You don't even have to smoke it yourself, if she bitches about you not blazing with her just threaten to leave with your stash. This has worked dozens of times for me.

Oh and people do not grow out of this addiction, I fucked a mother and daughter this way, they were both hooked. I hate weed, but I also love it!
>>
>>26122610

Black lives DO matter more than most lives though because they are a violent drain on the budget everywhere in the world that they inhabit.
>>
>>26122941
Any weights?
>>
>>26122938
I'm not him but I agree 100% with everything he said, and with what you posted.
>>
>>26122925
>Also not all Jews are bad, but the majority of the worlds problems are caused by Jews and Jewish influence
This is a genuine problem, and the Israeli elites have too much social defense considering how much power they're holding right now.
>>
>>26122905
Celebrities don't actually get paid that well, at least relative to other high paying professions. In fact a lot of famous people get ripped off, especially all those famous musicians from the 90s. All the money is going to the people behind the curtains, it's actually a big problem in a lot of industries.
>>
>>26122991
Lifting weights meaning following a disciplined schedule of progressive overload with the goal of increased size and strength
>>
>>26122938
It's the people not participating in sports that are the problem. It's the culture cultivated by a massive sports industry and media sensationalism.

I have nothing against sports or athletes themselves, nor do I have anything against other races.
>>
>there should be a test to becoming a parent, not an intelligence test but something along the lines of your thoughts and opinions.
>the world would be much better without straight people
>all old people should be killed off
>white guys are the ugliest race
>>
You should have to declare your sexuality to the government.

Gay people should not be allowed to marry straight people, but they can marry each other.
>>
>>26123091
>there should be a test to becoming a parent, not an intelligence test but something along the lines of your thoughts and opinions.

>choosing who can breed based on their thoughts and opinions

Wow, that is the slipperiest slope I've ever seen. There is literally no chance it isn't abused.
>>
Everyone on the planet needs to die immediately, including myself.
>>
>>26123111
Why would a gay person want to marry a straight in the first place?
>>
>>26123242
Excellent question, I don't know but it's extremely common.

I think maybe they just made a friend and figured hey why not get married? I want kids and I can still fuck dudes in secret. It's pretty amazing because the hottest women are often with some of the gayest men who more or less just tolerate her presence.
>>
Anyone who has a mental defect or birth defect should be executed as soon as a definite diagnosis is made.

Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

Orphans should be made to work immediately as soon as they are able to so they can become useful members of society.

The rich should pay more taxes.

Homeless people should also be executed.

I don't consider myself an exception to any of these policies.

I just really hate people and I kind of want them all to die. Including myself.
>>
>All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
lol what a spazz
>>
>>26123321
>The rich should pay more taxes.

Whoa there, calm down a bit
>>
File: end your suffering.jpg (22KB, 347x140px) Image search: [Google]
end your suffering.jpg
22KB, 347x140px
>>26123321
>making the dream a reality
Can you run for president first? If you do, and win I promise to assassinate you towards the end of your time in office.
>>
>Burn random facilities on fire. Random schools, police offices, hospitals, etc.

Who knows what will get burned down next? Oh, the chaos that will ensue.
>>
>>26120855
It's like the thing in the 70s
My hypothesis is that the vast majority of gay people aren't actually gay, they're just confused, and want to be edgy

I understand some people being gay, and whatever, just not as many as today claim gay - or for that major bi tri pan a etc - sexual
I don't know how many times I see a teen struggling with sexuality or whatever
>"i think i might be bi"
it's like saying "i'm edgy" to me.
>>
Rape isn't that bad. It's penis in vagina, nothing more.
>>
>>26123392
President can't do shit. He's just a figurehead.
>>
>>26123420
>implying rape is not worse than murder
No man don't you know it's all about dominance? the sex doesn't even matter!
>>
>get bullied in school
>columbine hapens
>bullies friends now pull them back saying things like "dude what if he comes after us?"
>teachers now take bullies aside and mutter things like "our school wont be next"
>never bullied again

all school shooters are heroes and save many more lives from bully inflicted suicide than they take
>>
>>26123426
Can anyone though?
>>
>>26123420

so you wouldnt mind tyrone and the team taking a ride on you?
>>
>>26123452
Not the way things are now.
>>
>>26123452
>>26123473
Popular public figures can. Popularity allows you to sway public opinion.
>>
>>26120741
>all people should have a religion or philosophy to live by
>atheism is the religion of being lazy
>at least use Philosophy as moral and ethical guideline
>>
File: PBntrCT(1)~2.jpg (11KB, 218x235px) Image search: [Google]
PBntrCT(1)~2.jpg
11KB, 218x235px
>All these angsty teenage edgelords in one thread.

Oh my...
>>
>Atheist/Agnostic holocaust
>>
>>26123493
>at least use Philosophy as moral and ethical guideline

No thanks. Not interested. Leave your
>muh humanism
>mu empathy
>muh Chirst
pamphlet shit on the doorstep and kindly fuck off.
>>
>>26120741
Being a beta is like being disabled. I should get state support for this.

I mean, they take approximately half of everybody"s money anyway, giving some back to a few NEETs shouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>26123464
1. forced Anal sex is a different story

2. Tyrone is most likely to have AIDS

3. I'd still take Tyrone dick over a knife in my back or a baseball bat to my head. Yet bitches make it seem like all the shit men have to deal with is better than rape.
>>
>>26123521
>mu empathy

You fucking spazz.
>>
Friendly reminder: Kant's so-called 'categorical imperative' is based on a logical fallacy
>>
>>26123321
>Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

Literally grandpa politics.
>>
>>26122855
>I've proven you wrong, anon, it's over.
Wrong, you only think you have because you're a manchild.
>And I'm not a liberal.
You are though.
>>26123521
MUH FUKKIN FEELINGS
Christianity is not humanist you sperg.
>>
>>26123544
pretty easy to say its not that bad when it hasnt happened to you. remember that british debt collector vice did a documentary on? he told a story about a guy who was refusing to pay up money owed, they beat the shit out of him, threatened him with murder, broke bones etc. none of it phased him. then they got 3 people to hold him down and rape him in the ass, he killed himself two weeks later. psychological damage is almost always more severe than physical damage, unless youre being literally tortured.

tldr go get raped then say its all gravy
>>
>>26123564
How so? I mean, it s basically a world without normies.
>>
>>26123564
Grandpa was right.
>>
>>26123564
Oh, no. Don't worry. I'm fair.
Anyone over the age of 50 gets the special priviledge of choosing their own deaths which will be approved under certain conditions. If not, they'll be drowned.
>>
>>26123585
He's a normie, or an aspiring one (Reddit), so did you think he was going to like your post?
>>
Probably has already been mentioned but people born with severe physical or mental handicaps are just a drain on society
Most of them need so many accommodations just to even live and they dont do anything for society, euthanizing them should be perfectly legal.
>>
>>26123573
>Wrong, you only think you have because you're a manchild.
What? I told you, there's objective proof and you still haven't refuted it. Who do you think you're fooling?

>MUH FUKKIN FEELINGS
Yeah, this is literally what you're doing.
>>
>>26123321
>Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

So basically kill all the normies?
>>
>>26123544

its really retarded when edgy men try to get one back at women by saying rape isnt that bad when men literally get raped in the US more than women thanks to the prison system, molested as kids at comparable rates and raped by women at comparable rates, so you're throwing away a great argument you could be using for mens problems
>>
All literature is children's literature.
>>
>>26123629
I didn't even bother responding to what he said because of it's obvious idiocy, the last part was the worst because he clearly missed the point so it was like he was talking about something entirely different anyway.
>>
>>26123639

But they'd have to care about other men to keep those things in mind. They don't, any men's problems they find are just ammunition for bombing the feminist's camp.
>>
>>26120741
Humanity should go extinct.
>>
Women 25+ who read only Y.A. books do so because they are immature and are mentally still in high school, or even middle school.
>>
>>26123629
>What? I told you, there's objective proof and you still haven't refuted it. Who do you think you're fooling?
Why do you think "DO THIS OR UR WRONG" is a valid argument?
>>26123657
>ur dumb if you dont do thing i want!!!!
See: this is how liberals argue. They make some humanist claim then insult people who disagree.
>>
>>26123574
I actually know a few people who got raped.

It s all just storeys m8. Do you think that the roasties who form the overwhelming majority truly suffer when a one more dick is put into them without their consent after they have ridden hundreds?

How naive,

To them, it is simply the insult that somebody took their privilege of being 100% selective at all times. That"s why they hound the guys who got their consent when they were drunk so much. They dont want to lose status among other women by being known to fuck inferiors, even when they fuck ten people a day, and crying rape means less to them, and not more, than fucking a "creep".

Just face it, in the times of legalised abortion, rape is nothing. It means absolutely nothing. If you broke her leg, it would hinder her, but if you rape her, she gains publicity and your wallet at the cost of a little discomfort.
>>
>>26123623
I don't know about physical, we didn't know Hawking would contribute more than he cost until after he was wheelchair bound.

Maybe retards could lift some shit in construction too.
>>
All of my edgy views derive from my personal insecurities. I feel so deeply inadequate, and jealous of my peers that I form edgy opinions.
>>
>>26123686
>Why do you think "DO THIS OR UR WRONG" is a valid argument?
When was that ever my argument? I did the research and the research showed that you were objectively wrong. Just accept it.
>>
>>26123693
>Everyone in this thread
>>
Homo Sapiens are cruel, selfish and stupid and the human experience can be summed up with coming up with various delusions to convince yourself as to why suicide isn't the only logical course of action.
>>
>>26123546
Let's not pretend that it isn't a buzzword.
>>
>>26123686
What are you even talking about now?

I'm not even a liberal and
>some humanist claim
What? What was the 'humanist claim'? Fuck is wrong with you? Does your water have lead in it?
>>
>>26123713
I think he was mocking your typo, dude.
>>
>>26123691

so if you got raped by a fat ugly nigger woman you wouldnt be complaining as its just a penis in vagina?
>>
>>26123705
It s more among the lines of this:

We are NEETs that dont exist in the normie society, therefor our minds and as an extension of that, opinions, are not subject to the normalisation factor of the peer pressure. Everybody else"s opinion is kept within a small distance from the average, public opinion, otherwise they become friendless and dont get holes, and also get shouted at, but none of that can stop us, can it? We get all of that free, and another portion at a discount price.
>>
>>26123742
I didn't make that post. I'm just bothered by that sentiment.
>>
>Having a bitchy slapfight on 4chan of all places
>>
>>26123762
Well where else would I have it?
>>
>>26123701
You did no research, you only claim to. Reading a Wikipedia article is not doing research you child.
>>26123729
>the state should make sure i live!
Is a humanist claim.
>>
>>26123744
I wouldnt in the first place.

Rape is a bit worse for men for two reasons: 1. The woman can keep the child, which is IMHO insane.
2. You actually have to be sort of aroused when it happens, which is kinda humiliating.

That being said, it would probably make me sad for a fat ugly whore to be my first, but it would be nothing compared to an actual trauma, such as romantic falure or a departure of a loved one.
>>
Teenage females are perfectly capable of consenting to intercourse and a 20 year old making love with his 14 year old gf is better than two 22 year olds having a drunken hookup.
>>
>>26123787
>Reading a Wikipedia article is not doing research you child.
Nice projection, but I did and it was pretty conclusive.
>>
>>26123804
I'm sure you did sweetheart.
>>
>>26123787
>the state should make sure i live!
>Is a humanist claim.

You linked to the wrong post, that wasn't me.
>>
>>26123775
>le reddit
>fight with le epic downvotes xd
>le le le le
>tfw reddit hasn't used le seriously since 2012.
>>
>>26123705
That doesn't necessarily make the views wrong, but I know mine, and I have posted several, come out of a deep self-resentment.
>>
>>26123824
Nice post imma give you GOLD ;-)
>>
Having children is a privilage and not a right. I think all people who are mentally ill, poor and have medical issues preventing them to take care of their child correctly should be sterilized.

I also believe that people should have licenece to have children where their backgrounds are checked.

Sinlge Mothers have no right to spend child support on themselves and if they do so they can be subject to jail time and paying back what they spent.

Also I believe that people have a limit to 2 children per household.
>>
>>26123822
Then why are you replying in his place, you stupid cunt?
>>
>>26123824
I still use le unironically.

FIGHT ME
>>
>>26123816
>Calling someone sweetheart on 4chan
Oh, man you sure showed him with your 'patronizing' choice of words.

This ain't a fucking southern Thanksgiving dinner family gathering, you fat greasy autist.
>>
>have to be middle class or above to have kids
>trans are killed on site, unless they live normally and not like flamboyant faggots
>government mandated gf's
>women not allowed in upper echelons of workplace
>gender split schools
>ban Islam
>somehow make cops realize they can't go around shooting and harassing anyone they want
>kill pop stars if they get too faggy
>rape is not a crime
>age of adult dropped to 17
>drinking age at 18
>no foreign aid for middle east shit holes harboring terrorists
>ban Australians from any internet forum
>>
>>26123870
Downvoted

Khbjkjfghbjjllllll
>>
>>26123880
Why are you projecting now, sweetheart?
>>
File: King Charles.png (147KB, 305x479px) Image search: [Google]
King Charles.png
147KB, 305x479px
All non-anglos should die and let us spread across the world.
>>
>>26123899
Masturbating to this edgy opinion right now. Will show pics of afterbirth. Stay tuned, folks.
>>
>>26123816
You don't really have a leg to stand on. Your choice of religion has been proven to be "muh feels" and you're just as bad as those liberal whiners for pretending it's anything different. Sorry if I've hurt your faith, but you'll be better off for it.
>>
>>26123922
>I know you are, but what am I?

Sweetheart.
>>
Chads did nothing wrong. It is robots fault we are at the bottom of the food chain
>>
File: 1453967481555.png (539KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
1453967481555.png
539KB, 628x625px
>>26123937
Australian female detected
>>26123899
Forgot to add
>government funded abortion and euthenasia for the mentally ill
>death sentence for 5+ year prison sentences
>prisoners have to work and pay rent
>>
>>26123953
Except it hasn't, stop trying to be a troll.
>>
>>26123692
I guess you're right, maybe not physical unless it was just one of those life threatening conditions
And no, they would probably just hit a worker with a board or some shit
>>
>>26123899
>He wants more people to be able to drink, and at a younger age

This is too redneck for me.
>>
>>26121234
It wasn't as well written as you think autismo
>>
>>26124001
They drink anyways, might as well make a buck off it
>>
>>26121316
>>That pork, with the exception of quality bacon, isn't very tasty; I'd rather have chicken or beef.
Agreed friendonis
>>
>>26121526
Nigga read some Nietzsche.. Schaupenhauer is a fag
>>
Executions should be more brutal and more public. They are more useful this way.

We've decided that this person deserves to be killed for whatever reason, don't delude yourself that you're better than the killer because you let somebody else give him an expensive lethal injection behind closed doors. Death is death, but this death has been approved so just accept it and move on. If you're too much of a pussy to watch or participate yourself should probably be next in line.
>>
i actually like this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qwMhtR5qk
>>
>>26121526
You know sophists are basically Christians with their values right? Allowing them to dictate what you do makes you a slave... I say stick with your views as you will likely enjoy wageslaving much more. But if you ever have the luxury of introspection and opportunity for enhanced knowledge then you should start looking at why you believe a code so much
>>
>>26124273
>christianity is bad
Modernists are retarded.
>>
>>26124395
It's not bad for then peasant class
>>
>>26123995
Being right isn't trolling.
>>
The pupose of life is to help humanity to achieve godhood, if you don't do a single scientific discovery or invention in your lifetime, your life is wothless because you're wasting the short time we have before we die and be forgotten by the universe, we all must work together to conquer the universe and make our race's lifespan slightly longer, we must defeat illness and death, we must gather all the knowledge there can be and be able to outlive this universe and become eternal.
>>
>tfw legal druggie

who
/dextro/
here?
>>
>>26121350
It's 2016 (BC), come on!
>>
>>26124573

It's called division of labor. Scientists work on the science and everyone else does whatever they're best at to keep society going, or else it'd just be a bunch of naked scientists taking notes in a cave because there's no one to build them their house or make their clothes.
>>
Socialism > Capitalism
>>
>>26124573
>imperium of man
>>
>>26120741
babies born with complications should be killed
>>
>>26124587
Yeah, man. I don't get it. People are always talking shit on bed wetting and starting fires too.
>>
>>26120741
College is useless, just learn how to do the job with a person who does the job.

Also, i think you need a licence to breed.
>>
>>26124629

at killing billions of people, yes
>>
>>26124659
I kinda agree, at least for the love of god don't let those born with severe mental illnesses like downs or microcephaly live without purpose but to be a unfixable drain on society by requiring constant assistance for their entire life.
>>
>>26120741
You can only trust a drunk 100%
>>
>>26123899
Was this written by a poorly tested civilization creator bot? So many of those conflict.
>>
>>26124714
That doesn't have anything to do with socialism.
>>
>>26123863
For a convenient society such as ours to exist, there has to be a heaping helping of plebs. Yeah, there's gonna be an amount who end up as useless degenerates and criminals but know, breaking eggs to make an omelette and whatnot. Personally, I noped out and had a vasectomy because I'm too lazy and selfish to have kids, which I suppose is a mental illness.
>>
>>26124795
But you have to admit, if you want to kill a whole lot of people...
>>
>>26124765
I mean I can see how killing and torturing animals doesn't have any directly harmful effect on humanity... but the drive to do so probably means you're just jonesin' to hurt others regardless of the species. What do I or criminal statistics know, eh?
>>
>>26124837
Fascism?
>>
>>26123521
This is what I mean. You sperg a don't even think, just complain online. You don't even have a philosophy to tell you how much of a fag you are.
>>
>>26124845
The National Socialism didn't hurt it.
>>
>>26124891
Ay, I mean, whatever gets you through the day. Just be sure to keep a suicide pistol handy in case they find the bodies under your crawl space.
>>
>>26124921
Hard to say, especially if you're a NEET robot.
>>
>>26124921
So people are more predictable and have something more to disappoint or answer to.
It also establishes an inner community with eachother.
>>
>>26120741
Christianity and right wing becoming 4chan chic is a gross overreaction to tumblrinas.

I hate those cunts too, but come on. Might as well get on the flat earth train with the impaled jew.
>>
>>26124967
Not him, but if you get pleasure out of killing animals you're pretty much a murderer in spirit already. No imagination needed.
>>
>>26124981
It's going to be your own weakness fren
>>
>>26124967
I don't care about them. It's just that when you kill an animal for food or whatever resources they can provide you, it has a tangible point. Heck, killing another human even a group of people has a point if there's something you can take from them.

Hurting and killing organic beings for the lels is unproductive cancer.
>>
>>26124921

In my experience it keeps you out of trouble by holding yourself to certain standards but also keeps shit people out of your life who don't meet those standards when otherwise you'd tell yourself you could get away with something risky or your friends are not that bad because of [excuse] and then they keep fucking you over.
>>
>>26125028
>it keeps you out of trouble by holding yourself to certain standards
Only if your standards agree with other people's.
>>
If we ever want to get to the space age humanity needs to accept Eugenics and body modification, otherwise our fragile bodies and short lifespans will force us to stay on a single planet and die along with it
>>
>people who think they're gay or trans are mentally ill and should not be encouraged to act out their delusions. Instead they should be helped to overcome the illness and be normal again.

I'm convinced that if my normie friends knew I think like this they'd hate me.
>>
Women for the most part are born nation wreckers and we as a civilization stand more to lose than we do to gain by letting them do things like vote, serve in the military, or otherwise participate in affairs that should be strictly male-only.

For many leftists, the whole "minorities and the poor" shtick is a total facade. Many leftists are leftists because they are oikophobic, traitorous agents of destruction and enemies of their nation. Execution on grounds of treason for most leftists wouldn't be too crazy of an idea, honestly.
>>
>>26125062
>nope, no reason at all... except for our massive population, innate human need and desire for meat, ease of herding/culling cattle, the amount of meat and other resources that can be obtained from them, etc etc
>>
>>26125062
>Is it wrong to be a "murderer in spirit"?
It means you literally have the desires and behaviors of a murderer, which is everything that people find despicable in one. If left alone, you'll probably murder someone sooner or later.

>What about people who enjoy violent video games?
Not even close to getting pleasure out of others' suffering.

>What about people who volunteer for the army?
A lot of different motivations, some are definitely sociopaths.
>>
>>26125075
They *may* hate you, but maybe not, many normies pretend to like gays as a social norm, when my normie friends talk about faggots on facebook I can always say how much I hate them and they don't get mad or anything, and talk about how they agree with many of my points
>>
>>26125084
It's a weakness because you are just being too lazy to learn your own laws. You're not going to be a part of a tighter community and people would think you are just another sperglord.
>>
>>26125097
Voting shouldn't just be male only, it should be reserved for people who can pass certain awareness tests. Turning elections into popularity contests was where democracy really fucked up.
>>
>>26125075
Engh, trans I can maybe give you. For a good portion of them anyway. I only consider it harmful because it's denying the physical self and often expecting other people to roleplay with you or else M-MUH D-D-DYSPHORIA.

However, what's wrong with adults fucking other consenting adults, you christchan posting faggot?
>>
>>26120855
koliko ja kapiram to je poremecaj
greska u hormonima
ajd uzdravlje
>>
>>26120741
non-nationalists
>inb4 dumb idiot
>>
>>26120855
anyone who is not straight should be killed without a second thought
>>
>>26125247
Okay, Ted Bundy, but unless you have Tumblr: The Diet we need meat and cows have it in abundance you serial killing piece of shit.
>>
all drugs should be legalized
>>
>With freedom comes chaos and unproductivity.
>society in which freedom isn't as glorified as it is now.
>extremely harsh laws(Death penalty for most offences)
>Service jobs abolished(All automated by electronics)
>Only STEM jobs(Science, technology engineering and mathematics.)
Sterilization of all people with undesirable genes.
Complete overhaul in the way society views morals for example they would view the advancement of humanity as the ultimate goal.
government would be a technocratic/meritocratic council of around 10-15 people.(Based on scientific achievements)
People can believe whatever the hell they want in regards to religions but no telling others that they should follow that religion and you must pray alone in your house(Not complying with this means execution)
I'm an edgy fuck. But it's for the good of humanity.
>>
>>26125247
No, it's not a thought crime. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to kill cats and dogs for leisure, but I guess that depends on where you live.

Whether or not it's wrong is another question, but most people would say it is.
>>
>>26121316
love the first two.
>>
>>26125453
Yknow, I wasn't even debating if it should or shouldn't be legal. Other people's animals aside, I'll agree with you in how it shouldn't be a crime.

Attacking or killing something that isn't attacking you and won't provide you with any resources is generally something people find to be fucked up regardless of who or what it happens to.

It's childish behavior and shows a lack of empathy and a desire for destruction. People don't like that. Well, I'm sure the military and prison industrial complexes do, anyway.
>>
>>26125453
>people are indoctrinated by pet culture.
Actually, I think it's innate. As far as I can tell, most people naturally feel compassionate or nurturing towards small animals and children. People will always react badly if you kill something or someone that can't fight back.
>>
>>26120741
People willing to burn other people alive should be burned alive.
>>
File: burned in a cage.jpg (6KB, 163x160px) Image search: [Google]
burned in a cage.jpg
6KB, 163x160px
>>26125617
People who think that others should be burned alive just for thinking they should burn other people alive should be burned alive.
>>
>>26120741
'human rights' are a scam
>>
>>26120855
I believe this, yet I also believe that gays are also perfectly fine and I have nothing wrong against them.
>humans exist to evolve
>being homosexual removes the goal of humanity
nothing wrong with that to be honest
>>
>>26125648
People who think people should be burned alive for thinking people who think people should be burned alive should burn alive should be burned alive.
>>
>non-Christians, drug users, every kind of faggots, and adulterers should all be publicly burned.
>>
>>26125610
Coevolution is not parasitic, mate.
>>
>>26125717
I don't have empathy for animals regardless of the co-evolution hypothesis and resent cultural forces implying that I should have empathy for them or society attempting to induce guilt when I feel it is wholly inappropriate.
>>
>>26125773
How do you explain it in other species?
>>
>>26120842
>Mixing all the world's races so they're indistinguishable would help with many prejudice issues.

I live in LA and have lived around Hispanics, Blacks, Asians and Indians.

Whites are the biggest ass kissers when it comes to diversity and race, they'll walk on eggshells and inflate people with a false sense of self worth due to skin color.

Niggers, Spics and Chinks on the other hand will attack each other over having ligther/darker skin.

Even if all white people suddenly disappeared, ethnics would still be shitting on each other for having darker skin. It's really retarded but happens all the time.
>>
Women should be encouraged to raise children first then have a job. They should start at the age of 14 (just like it was in the last x thousand years). After they raise a few with the utmost care, so they won't turn out like typical single mother children, around the age of 30-35, they should have jobs like teachers, nurses, administration, cleaning etc. In return, men should have more responsible jobs, but raise their children with equal amount of care. Alcohol and drugs banned, instead encourage social activities and recreation programs to help deal with mental problems and depression. Kind of like an amish society.
>>
>>26125784
Do you have empathy for humans?
>>
>>26125833
In general, or do you mean my mom?
>>
>pearl harbor never happened
>cops, soldiers, firefighters, and astronauts are all fucking assholes
>getting an "education" actually makes you stupider
>most birds should be killed on sight
>marijuana has no actual effect on the human body, it's just a placebo because DUDE WEED LMAO
>any country with a population of less than 1 million should be carpet bombed
>humans can reproduce asexually, but no one does it because DUDE SEX LMAO
>therapy is complete bullshit
>if your parents aren't the two worst people you've met in your life, you're probably an asshole
>depression, adhd, autism, schizophrenia, and lyme disease aren't real
>the inside of a watermelon is blue until you cut it open
>the earth isn't "flat," but calling it round isn't right either, the actual shape is more like a saddle
>computers function entirely through quantum randomness and only even work because of the collapse of the wave function (conventional processors are a myth)
>semicolons are a way of suppressing the intelligent by calling them "illiterate"
>all forms of elementary school bullying should be punishable by death
>anyone with an iq under 130 should be sterilized
>no form of life has any value
>>
>>26125841
In general. Why is your mom an exception?
>>
>>26125855
Someone had a rough childhood
>>
>>26125900
No.

I don't know, just is.
>>
>>26121386
>why is this an edgy belief?

Someone has to pay and work for all these things. 99.9% of the working public, don't want to work all their lives so other people can just sit on their asses, not doing anything.
>>
>>26120741
A murderer or rapist who is friendly, congenial, and polite day-to-day has done a lot less harm to the world as a whole than the hoards of dicks and ass holes in our society who are shitty people on the daily but just haven't killed anyone.
>>
>>26125956
I agree desu
>>
>People who advocate for Communism should be placed in jail and be forced to do 8 hours of manual labor a day to experience what happened to those in Communist Russia and how everything can turn on you so quickly

>Eugenics should be mandatory, if you're going to bring a life into this earth, you should do everything you can to make sure through gene therapy that your child is born without any illness, there should be no more crippled or retarded children born

>Europe must be a White Continent only

>Every responsible adult should have a gun

>bullying is not only natural, it's necessary, look at all those Tumblr freaks, you'd think there'd be so many if there were more bullies out there?
>>
>>26125956

sounds like something who has really really really sensitive feelings would say
>>
>>26125935
>No.
That's exactly why people don't like it. It shows your lack of empathy and that triggers their defense mechanism so you don't kill them in their sleep.
>>
File: wasteoftime.jpg (46KB, 840x476px) Image search: [Google]
wasteoftime.jpg
46KB, 840x476px
>>26126024
>dat College Republicans club back on campus

I remember this!
>>
>>26126045
Technically true though. Just because of the difference in reach.
>>
A baby dying is not a tragedy, it's only been alive for <2 years. In most cases the parents can just make another one so I really don't understand.

I'm not really an edgy person but I just don't like babies at all.
>>
>>26126045
>really really really
What are you, 8?
>>
>>26125942
>99.9% of the working public, don't want to work all their lives so other people can just sit on their asses, not doing anything
That's a very small-minded way of looking at it though. Decreasing crime rates and increasing order would be far more valuable to everyone than a new yacht would be to anyone.
>>
>>26126062

it's not since most people don't even notice assholes and dicks, maybe if it was like... a murderer who only murders one person is not as bad as a mugger who beats the fuck out of 100 people since those 100 people have to live with being scared when outdoors for probably years to come

only someone who posts on /r9k/ would have someone call them a fatass or whatever and then think "damn, I bet they say that to thousands of people, thats worse than if they just murdered someone ;_;"
>>
>>26126077
I like babies actually, quite a bit.

But I do wonder why if someone kills a premature baby a ghastly crime has been committed but if a girl has a late term abortion she's a brave hero instead of a murderer

I don't even care about the pro-choice/pro-life shit but this is weird to me. Is the location of the infant the only thing that matters? Why?
>>
>>26126077
I agree in principle, I think we should place more value on people who have something tangible to offer society right now, but it still hurts my feelings despite that.
>>
>>26126087

you should just murder someone instead of making mean posts, thanks
>>
>>26126077

I think it's meant to be sad because of the loss of opportunity, it could have had decades more

EG it's not that sad if a 100 year old person dies because they probably only had a few months left in them anyway
>>
People who used the word 'redpilled' do it based on the belief that what the believe is the truth and that's no different than those who they criticise. Not edgy, but it just gets to my nerves how a bunch of 18 year old play historians in /pol/.
>>
>>26126100
Being a dick means more than just calling names. A lot of people in positions of power are dicks to people below them, and that can cause a lot of problems in the maintenance of the greater society.
>>
>>26126099
>That's a very small-minded way of looking at it though. Decreasing crime rates and increasing order would be far more valuable to everyone than a new yacht would be to anyone.

Crime rate wouldn't really decrease though, nigs will still nig even with free housing, food stamps and medicaid.

The problem is people don't like feeling unequal. If the state were to give everyone a home, even a if it was a tiny cuck shed, some basic food and healthcare, there would always be people who abuse it.

Then there's the fact that someone would have to do intensive labor to build all those things, even though they're already getting provided with free food, shelter and HC, so why would they waste their time breaking their back?

You'd have to rely on a huge portion of the population wanting to do really shitty jobs, just because apparently some people like working shitty jobs in order to let Millions just stay in the government approved cuck sheds not doing shit. If most people were given those 3 things for free, they wouldn't work for shit and would be on permanent vacation mode.
>>
>>26126135
>it could have had decades more
On the other hand, it could have spent those decades being a serial baby murderer. Opportunity isn't really valuable when you have no idea where it's going.
>>
>>26125855
>getting an "education" actually makes you stupider

>therapy is complete bullshit
>depression, adhd, autism, schizophrenia, and lyme disease aren't real

I see a few patterns here.
>>
>>26121435
yeeeeeeeeeeeee dude anarchy XDXD we did it reddit
>>
>>26126164
I wouldn't expect it to eradicate crime entirely, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't help to mitigate it. Largely speculation at this point though.

>Then there's the fact that someone would have to do intensive labor to build all those things, even though they're already getting provided with free food, shelter and HC, so why would they waste their time breaking their back?
That's where the tax dollars would be going, of course. They could then use their income on private housing, better food, and other luxuries. You'd have the same motivations for working, you'd just have something to fall back on so you're never forced to live on the streets or sell drugs/sex.

Plus, automation should be able to cut down on a lot of manual labor pretty soon.

>You'd have to rely on a huge portion of the population wanting to do really shitty jobs, just because apparently some people like working shitty jobs in order to let Millions just stay in the government approved cuck sheds not doing shit.
Doing nothing is better than doing damage.
>>
>>26126242

Ignoring the crime rate for now

Even if we gave every homeless person in the US their own home with all the homes already build, these homes would fall into disrepair eventually. New ones would need to be built and without an incentive to build one, nothing would ever get done.

Even with automation, there's still the fact that several of these robots are going to constantly need maintenance, do you really think Millions of people are going to waste their time fixing robots >for free?

If people have no real incentive to do something, they just won't do it.
>>
>>26122736

What's the distinction between the two? Why would one be sick but not the other?
>>
>>26126311
>without an incentive to build one
>fixing robots >for free
I think you missed something. These people would be paid by the taxpayers. That's why the money is needed.
>>
>>26126348
One is a delusion ("I am"), while the other is just an orientation ("I like").
>>
File: anita.png (135KB, 420x441px) Image search: [Google]
anita.png
135KB, 420x441px
>you should get the death penalty for [minor social issue that upsets me personally]
>>
>>26126361

Taxpayers imply that there are people who choose to work even though everything is provided for them. What percentage of the population do you actually believe would work even though everything is provided for them?
>>
>>26126452
A lot, because ego and reputation aren't going away any time soon. You'd still have the megalomania, self-interest, fashion and general commercialism. Not everything is provided, just the bare minimum to survive.
>>
>>26126379
>minor
Go ahead fagtron, let's see what counts as a major social issue so we can see how blue pilled you are and ignore you
>>
>>26126488
>A lot, because ego and reputation aren't going away any time soon. You'd still have the megalomania, self-interest, fashion and general commercialism. Not everything is provided, just the bare minimum to survive.

I'd say less than 5% of Americans would work, even after they're provided with the most basic of things for free and most of those egomaniacs wouldn't stoop themselves to do manual labor.

If you take out the incentive most people have for working, most people would never work a day in their lives again.
>>
>>26126545
But the incentive of working isn't to survive, otherwise minimum wage jobs wouldn't be seen as shameful. The real incentive is to be better than everyone else, which is why people are valued by how much money they earn. I don't really see why that would change just because the government provides basic resources.
>>
>>26126612

That's where you and me disagree, I do believe a lot of people work just to survive and if the government magically gave everyone these resources, Millions would instantly drop out of the work force over night. Problem is, without these millions of people working to provide these things, the government wouldn't be able to provide them for free anymore.
>>
>>26126682
>That's where you and me disagree
I guess so. I think there will always be incentive to work as long as there is competition.
>>
>>26126115
you seem confused

late term abortions are almost always done because of a medical reason, not because the girl wants to. after a certain point doctors don't abort, its a lot of anti pro choice propaganda
>>
>>26121350
Math cannot be false, because it is based on truth. Math doesn't precede the event, the event describes how the math looks.
>>
Marriage between siblings should be legal and encouraged
>>
>>26127633
>encouraged
This is where you lost me.
>>
>>26122975
Kek if someone whores themselves for weed they whore themselves for 10 bucks, have fun with them STDs
>>
>>26127670
Society literally forces you to be a cuck, you raise your qt sister and in the end she has to end up with some normalfaggot because society forced you to tell her that siblings cant be lovers.
>>
>>26126024
>Every responsible adult should have a gun
How could you check if that adult is responsible or not?
>>
>>26129145
How can you check if an adult is responsible enough to drive?
>>
The world DOES need feminism. But not the American tumblr one that bitches about shallow stuff like muh women in vidya or muh wage gap in hollywood.
>>
Transgender is not a meme that should be embraced

Most people are pretty intelligent, but often lack the personality traits to capitalize on it

Many people have weak personality traits, and are dominated by those who on are average can do on average a plethora of things, regardless of their relative intelligence of said weaklings
>>
>>26125246
>He said to Alan Turing
>>
>>26120741
Abortion should be legal because human life shouldn't matter.
>>
>>26126508
Even if it's a major social issue , it's a whiny opinion. Sometimes I think what would happen if a government really decided to *kill the poor / kill all murderers/kill all drug addicts/kill all mentally ill.
>>
>>26120775
Ellaborate?
>>
Gossip magazines, websites and tv shows should be outlawed. They contribute to a distracted and shallow society
>>
>>26120784
Alcohol using retards always make sure to cover their ass

Avoid these threads they're to bait druggies
>>
>>26129242
Evaluations and tests? How can you check that in gun possession?
>>
>>26129899
Evaluations and tests, I'm guessing.
>>
The world is overpopulated and not every country can be a winner.
I believe it is in the best interest of America and the future of humanity to destroy India, China. the Middle East, Africa and South America and all muslims and jews (I'm not religious myself). India and China because they are overpopulated, and Indians are subhumans.

Cleansing these places leaves a lot of business that needs to be picked up elsewhere, so that business can be brought to America. I would rather have an automated factory that employs 1 person than have that same factory be in some other country and have it employ 1000 people.
South America and Africa are also abundant in natural resources, yet they are still in poverty despite their unearned advantage, they do not deserve what they have and anything bad that happens to them is deserved
>>
>>26130062
>China
You need them for workforce. No american would do the jobs they do without demanding a shitload of services. Robots are too expensive and need maintenance, as for now.
>>
It's completely immoral to have children if you cannot ensure their happiness and survival from birth until death. Most people should never have children, maybe none at all.

Islam should be purged from the earth.

Africa, Middle East, and parts of Asia need to be depopulated.

Organized religion boils down to homogenizing and controlling a society.

The concept of determining sexual consent and voting ability based on age is pantsu-on-head retarded.

University is mostly wasting time waiting to be handed a piece of paper saying you can work a decent job now (in exchange for money).

Extreme nationalism can be really effective in giving depressed/lonely/apathetic people the feeling of being a part of a social group, kind of like mindlessly supporting a sports team.

Affirmative action is bad for everyone.
>>
>>26122333
I had no idea diversity cucks were this fucking ignorant, Brazil is incredibly mixed race. Everyone there is a mutt.
>>
Whether gender is a social construct is completely irrelevant to the organization of society. The reproductive differences in men and women necessitate that they each have different roles.
>>
>>26131649
It did before. In modern times you'd have to do a study to see if men can just as well be househusbands.
>>
File: 1440806744609.jpg (41KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1440806744609.jpg
41KB, 592x385px
>>26130742
>tfw actually agree with all of that and it's completely sensible
>>
Whites can't be robots UNLESS they're severely mentally ill. And by that, I mean they actually have a diagnosis from a psychiatrist. Not those horse shit "mental illness" tests on the internet.
>>
I support gay marriage, but bhe slippery slope is real. And it's going to destroy our society one step at a time
>>
>>26131701
It should matter in this time. If the position of women causes them to have children at a less than sufficient rate, then they have to be put in a position that will cause them to do so.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (63KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
63KB, 422x600px
Shitposters are terminally touched in their fees fees so they have to go around pretending like they're not projecting with their weak dick janitor trolling. I POSTED IT AGAIN isn't a reason to wake up in the morning and is just as pitiable as HE DOES IT FOR FREE.

inb4 mad/whiteknight/cuck

Stay triggered shitposters.
>>
my edgiest opinion at the moment is mystery is hot and i want her as a gf
>>
>>26131986
There is no real danger in the average first-world human life today. We pretty much have full control over our reproduction.
>>
>>26132125
Yet we aren't reproducing at a sustainable rate. If we can control it, we should be more sensible about it.
>>
>>26124531
It's not bad for anybody who isn't a godless moron.
>>26124566
You aren't right.
>>26124573
LE SCIENCE

Stupid fucking seculars.
>>26124688
College isn't to get a job you moron, it's to educate.
>>26124975
M'lady
>>26126207
I'm not an anarchist you illiterate moron.
>>26127607
Nope, it's based upon presumptions. Axioms are presumptions and are thereby an illogical basis for a system of logic.

So, it's just wrong.
>>
>>26127328
>late term abortions are almost always done because of a medical reason

Is this true? I was just wondering because I've met so many women who think there should be no restrictions on abortion whatsoever; that even if a girl is likely to go into labor next week she's should be welcome to abort at any time, and yet these same people will tell you that killing a new born is just unacceptable. Why?
>>
- The world would be better if it were anarchist communist.
- Transgender is a mental illness, but homosexual is okay.
- Alcohol, drugs of any sort, and cigarettes are degenerate tier.
- Religion just hinders society's progress.
- Our existence is meaningless.
>>
>>26133622

>I've met so many women

This is a thing that did not happen and this is how I know
>>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with abortion and i actually think no one should have kids because humans are bad for the environment and we should just.die out
>>
>>26133933
>- Religion just hinders society's progress.
>- Our existence is meaningless.
Objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1410923603312.jpg (244KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1410923603312.jpg
244KB, 1280x1920px
Pedos should be publicly castrated and then fed to sharks. The same should happen to those making false accusations of pedophilia.

Also, the current degenerate decaying American democracy should be replaced by the system used in pic related. Fuck communism and fuck white nationalism with it's Aryan race bullshit.
>>
>>26134285
>Pedos should be publicly castrated and then fed to sharks
MUH FUKKIN FEELS
>>
>>26120741
>All people should be forced to attend a medical screening and take an official I.Q. test before having children

In this way, the gene pool is preserved and stupid people aren't allowed to breed.
>>
>>26126099
It wouldn't decrease crime rate, Jamal would still murder Tyquan over crack but now Jamal would go home to his government mandated house and eat his government mandated KFC
>>
>>26134400
>wanting to protect children from abuse
>muh feels
Man, pedos are such scum.
>>
>>26134609
>harming people becuz it hurts ur feels
You're the scum. Kill yourself
>>
>>26134656
I agree his methods may be a little too extreme (chemical castration would suffice), but the protection of children should be one of our highest priorities.
>>
>>26134874
Why, your feelings?
omg these people like thing i dont like they must be RAPERS omg they need to DIE
>>
>>26122337
My unpopular opinion is that a tranny should let me fuck his boipussy
>>
>>26129422
And he'd be correct
>>
>>26134656
>Your feels
>your

There are no values more important values than your own, simply because they're yours. You'll never be anyone else but you, so live according to your own rules instead of others regardless of what happens as a result. It is impossible for anything to ever bee more impossible than the self.
>>
>>26135084
>JUST B URSELF OMG SO DEEP I READ CAMUS IN HIGH SCHOOL (LAST YEAR) AND NOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING
>>
>>26120741
Having a child with low income is a crime
>>
>>26122048
>>26121757
http://www.examiner.com/article/of-10-highest-iq-s-on-earth-at-least-8-are-theists-at-least-6-are-christians
>>
>>26134940
When the abuse of children is the necessary conclusion to these people's sexual instincts, then something must be done about it.
>>
>>26135192
I'm a poorfag and plan on having a lot of kids
>>
>>26121757
Somebody is totally illiterate in every single way.
>>26135219
Why? muh feels abloobloo
>>
File: 1441903148433.png (35KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1441903148433.png
35KB, 500x402px
>>26120741
if a woman reports a fake incident about her been raped she shall be tortured and/or killed
>>
File: gendo.jpg (24KB, 424x358px) Image search: [Google]
gendo.jpg
24KB, 424x358px
>>26120842
>muh Human Instrumentality Project
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 339x329px
>>26120784
Wow nice played mongo
>>
>>26135138
>STAHP LIKING THINGS I DON'T

Got your (you) right here bro.
>>
>>26120741
So we should just wipe at least 5% of the population of of the face of earth? Good luck.
>>
>>26135326
no, then she should actually be.
>>
>>26122569
fuck off nigger desu
>>
Lightheartedly making fun of people is a healthy part of daily life.
>>
>>26121198
Won't you feel silly when the meth heads have more drive to be productive than you because stimulants and end up being your boss
>>
A Politician who uses public money for personal purposes is essentially a genocidal criminal and should be judged as one.
>>
>>26136573
>genocidal
You don't know what that word means do you?
>>
>>26120741
Abortions should be encouraged to reduce future crime and population congestion.

Eventually capitalism is doomed to fail and be replaced with something else, not sure by communism though.

Terrorists, serial killers, and corrupt bankers should be hung from or impaled on NY skyscrapers kind of like how London used to.

There should be a mandatory Blade Runner-type check for psychopathy and all psychopaths should be institutionalized.

Prostitution should be legal, regulated and included in health coverage for people who don't have sex otherwise.
>>
>>26120892
So dxm is cool ? Nice.
>>
>>26133570
>Nope, it's based upon presumptions.
So is logic, you braindead fuck.
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.