[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we make fun of autistic females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1413057286110.jpg (125KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1413057286110.jpg
125KB, 500x555px
ITT: we make fun of autistic females
>>
File: 1452754409084.png (37KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1452754409084.png
37KB, 322x322px
>>26115483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts
postan
>>
>Haha, you're autistic and a female

I got nothing lad, don't know any females
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfmVNB9DqiU
>>
>>26115524

i would

uifgo ijhvuiy
>>
>>26115524
just came buckets to this
>>
>>26115545
ha

she has assburgers

and is a girl

ha
>>
>>26115524
>tfw you will never be her
the world can be so interesting sometimes
>>
>>26115483

Doubt any of you guys can beat this.

http://imgur.com/a/5FWh2
>>
>>26116635
>tfw you will never meet a woman who is so honest about her feelings
I admire her more than anything
>>
>>26116669

No that's a fake Chad account the guy is using.
>>
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>26115524

This makes me feel funny in the pants...
>>
>>26116635
the one true fembot
>>
>>26115545
I already watched this 1.5 years ago. I used to be attracted to shy girls & autistic girls.
>>
Why are girls immune to autism?
Its pretty rare to find one compared to autistic aspie guys
>>
>>26118315
the government breeds autism in boys to subvert the male gender
>>
>>26118315
they're harder to find because girls are typically more socialized than boys and due to expectations and stereotypes and shit
usually they're diagnosed later than boys if they ever are
>>
>>26118315

female autist here, the ratio is something like 4:1

some say autism is a heightening of male thinking (logical thinking over emotional intelligence) but my theory is just it gets diagnosed in females less since it's more socially acceptable for females to be docile and quiet, while if a male isn't capable and extroverted he's seen as flawed
>>
>>26118667
how does that feel? As a male loser I feel like one of millions
>>
>>26118796

feels like being an honorary male since the average female is weird and confusing to me and seem to go out of their way to be cryptic but men just say what they mean
>>
>>26118915
Are you emotionally stable?
>>
>>26119036

I'm abnormally emotionally stable, eg only times I've ever cried were when I was in physical pain as a child
>>
Never even seen one. Maybe that girl in the YouTube vid who smears peanut butter all over herself, but she was a 9/10 who could get some low tier Chad to cater to her whims.
>>
>>26119189
Have you ever posted in threads before getting stupid amount of attention from anons because girl? How does that actually feel, does it elevate your self-esteem in anyway? Robots love to think it does.
>>
>>26118915
You aren't one of us. You will never know our struggle and if I were within 10 feet of you right now, I'd strangle you.
>>
>>26118667
4:1? Kek. I'd say it's more like 1000:1.

Most girls who would have grown up to be autists just get orbiters at an early age, like middle school, then they're taken into social situations where they adapt. They may end up being "le awkward nerd", but they are still desired and put into social situations because of guys who want to be around them just because they're girls. Autist males don't get that, so our autism just stews and worsens with age.
>>
File: fangaz.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fangaz.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>26115483

> Be in highschool
> Autistic girl orbits my friend group
> She's annoying as shit, frequently tried to invite me over to watch anime at her house
> Known as "Fingaz" because she got caught fingering herself in class in the 11th grade
> nope.jpg
> Have token Chad in our friend group
> One day he kisses her in front of her friends
> He laughs when she tries to go back to kiss him again
> She stops orbiting us after the humiliation
> Fastforward two years to college
> She finally gets a boyfriend
> He knows the story, tries to fight Chad
> Chad meets him and reminds him that it was before they dated
> He backs down, his rage simmers away when he realizes that Chad is right and that Chad would likely kick his ass
> We laugh more

Fucking Fingaz

Pic related, it's her
>>
>>26118796
That's an interesting hypothesis. Also, ultra introverted, awkward females have less to deal with, since you can coast by taking on passive social roles a lot easier.
>>
>>26119490
>>26118667

I meant to link to this post, sorry.
>>
File: 67543.jpg (43KB, 390x412px) Image search: [Google]
67543.jpg
43KB, 390x412px
>>26119344
This annoyed me more than it should
>>
>>26119528
Can you please explain why?
>>
>>26118653
>>26118667
Another diagnosed female autist here. My psychiatrists that I've had have always suspected that more female autists go under the radar and never get diagnosed.
>>
>>26119344
>> Known as "Fingaz" because she got caught fingering herself in class in the 11th grade
i lost it right here
holy shit anon
i gotta take a breather before i continue reading
>>
>>26119268

it's annoying and I pretend to be male most of the time online to avoid it, since being around females makes most men take on the properties of the average female, eg go from just saying what they think to saying what they think she thinks they think or whatever coy emotional managing bs

>>26119287

I've never left the house by myself and cant even run my own bath or tie shoelaces, in my experience if you are reacting like that you are most likely at least a semi-normie with real world friends whos here to roleplay being an angry REEer

>>26119325
>Boys are at higher risk for ASD than girls. The sex ratio averages 4.3:1 and is greatly modified by cognitive impairment: it may be close to 2:1 with intellectual disability and more than 5.5:1 without.

I mean the atual mental disability of autism spectrum disorder, not just being socially awkward like the meme term
>>
>>26119553

I think the only reason I was diagnosed is my therapist had a body language expert watching me, before that they just thought I was generally anxious
>>
>>26115524
The dance at the end seems so majestic. I don't know, she seems like she'd be interesting to hang out and do stupid shit with.
>>
>>26120767
>I've never left the house by myself and cant even run my own bath or tie shoelaces,
Will you be my girlfriend?
>>
>>26120767
Why can't you run your own bath or tie shoelaces? Is it a fear thing? I mean, a bath is as simple as adjusting a handle until the water is a nice temperature, then turning the handle off once you've got a decent volume of water. Are you scared it'll rapidly overflow the tub before you can stop it? As for shoelaces, I can sorta understand that in terms of lacking hand-eye co-ordination since I didn't bother to learn it for a while and while I can tie my laces, it's a pain as a 6'2" male and I do a really stupid technique for kids but it works so why the fuck should I fix what isn't broken?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4t1tv-Qsk
>>
>>26119571
Fingaz was a fucking trip. She had a crush on pretty much every weeb in my friend group (mostly me and Chad though). One time she came over in the morning before I got to school, and described to my friends a dream she had the night before about a threesome featuring herself, me, and Garaa of the Sand from Naruto.
>>
>>26115524

Want to lick every last bit of pb off her
>>
>>26115524
are those scars on her legs?
>>
>>26115524
I call this bullshit.

All the autismo girls I've seen in real life or the internet are beyond hideous.
And I mean, look at her, she has the body of a Stacey.
>>
>>26121389
She actually isn't autistic, IIRC
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.