[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an "autistic things you do" thread going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: 1351443731106.jpg (36KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1351443731106.jpg
36KB, 500x459px
Can we get an "autistic things you do" thread going? I'll start
>Whenever I see an image posted that amuses me I come up with little sound effects that I associate with that picture and say them out loud. usually this makes me smile and I have certain ones that I associate with certain images (for instance, when someone posts a happy merchant I make a "nyeeeeeah" sound and then usually break out into a fit of chuckling. I have been doing this for at least 7 years)
>Have a compulsion to save most images I see that I like even if I've saved it before. Because of that my folders have become full of images and I save the ones that I REALLY REALLY like with names like ". . . 0.0.11.0.jpg" so that it appears at the top and at multiple folders
>Consider you guys my only real true blue friends though I never pin down a face with who I'm friends with. I usually just imagine you guys as the images that you attach to your posts for the most part
>Have conversations with myself when I think nobody is watching, will take on different "roles" such as an announcer talking to a cheering crowd of my fans about what I'm doing and why it's important, in my daydream conversations I do incredible things without limit.
>often slip into said daydreams when I should be focusing. For instance during class I'll imagine that a laser raised 6ft above the ground cuts a swathe across the entire globe, cutting through walls and decapitating those who are standing up. Fortunately I would be bending down to pick something up and would be spared. One of many daydreams I have.
>constantly look behind my shoulder
>hate it when people look at me, to the point where I'll start mumbling under my breath about them if they're walking behind me
>if I'm driving on a small two lane road where noone can pass and there is a car behind me I will usually pull over and let them pass so that I don't have anyone behind me judging me
what do you guys do?
>>
File: 1453414335426.webm (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453414335426.webm
476KB, 1280x720px
Are we really friends?
>>
>>26114028
yes. I consider everyone here my close personal friend
>>
File: op.png (26KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
26KB, 226x200px
>>26113985
>"nyeeeeeeeeeah"

fuck off you dreidle spinning kike, first autistic thing and you bring up the jews. fucking jidf faggot fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>play hearts of iron 3 and talk about the events unfolding as if I'm presenting it in a WWII documentary 20424
>>
>>26114100
Whoops, I accidentally types my captcha into there, but you get the idea.

Also
>feel the need to clarify myself on an anonymous image board for people I will never meet
>>
>>26113985
Growing up, each morning I would decide my favourite letter for the day. I would sound out each letter in my head -- "ayyyyy, beeeeee, ceeee, deeeeee..." -- until one felt right aesthetically. Then I would repeat the letter over and over in my head throughout the day when I needed to mellow myself out.

Each day a different letter would present itself for my mental delectation.
>>
i do basically all of this fucking shit.
>>
>>26113985

>be mildly autistic
>constantly know when you have something cringe
>living my life is like watching a YouTube cring video

To be honest I would prefer to be fully autist or not autist than be inbetween, at least you are oblivious of it...
>>
>>26115072

>Have done*
>>
>>26115072

Fuck I can't be arsed correcting the rest of this. Retarded as fuck iPod keyboard.
>>
>>26113985
>tfw i post copypastas in every thread i can.
I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers - foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.
Time and again the country was ruled by a foreign tongue. When i was a young boy i lost my native language. The bedrock for any developing child. My country, family, face - MY identity. Everything was stolen from me.
Since ancient times every civilizations ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will - they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Language.
This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, Tribal affiliations, National borders. Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...
America is a country of liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: Words - To control the subconscious.
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world - alive. Free the world, Not by taking mens lives. But by taking their tongues.
With this i'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Lingua Franca - The world will be torn asunder, And then it shall be free.
>>
>>26113985
I pretend to play video games in my head and pantomime the actions with my hands. I usually zone out like this for a good 5 - 15 minutes escaped in a fantasy. Sometimes it could even be up to 20 minutes, or longer if I've created a new "game" in my mind with characters, setting, plot, etc. Then I go with what I created and continue to flow into this fantasy every now and then to play the game.

I don't do this in front of people, but I remember doing this as far back as I can remember. Talking about it makes me feel really fucked up, but I can't help it. I enjoy it, I guess. God forbid someone fucking find out about this, like a future gf or some shit.
>>
Nobody here likes sharing their autistic traits?
>>
After I've finished meeting or greeting someone, I'll go into the bathroom and perform all the facial expressions and talking I just did to see what I looked like whilst I was doing it for real. I've done it for so long that I now have a mental catalogue of how I look for every expression and mannerism I have, as well as how I look when I pronounce certain words. I'm not sure if this is extreme narcissism or autism, but I am a Chad in real life so who cares, this is the only place I can 'let my hair down' as it were.
>>
>>26117210
I also act out the facial expressions of characters in books I'm reading to get a stronger mental image of the scene.
>>
>>26115072
oh god its a special hell. too self aware to mot care but not aware enough to not do rubbish in the situation

every day is like a fucking ptsd flashback or some shit
>>
Pretend to be an anime girl
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 261x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 261x284px
>>26113985
Okay what do you make of this image op
>>
>>26113985
>i have been doing this for at least seven years
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 501x504px
NYEAHHHHHHH
>>
>>26118378
I don't get this maymay, can someone please explain
>>
>>26113985
>sit down on one of my feet

I only do it when I'm alone, and I don't really notice until I actually sit down
>>
>>26115072
my life.
>be 3 hours ago at work
>helping customer find pinewood derby paint.
>once he finds it I just stand there not knowing what to do next.
>45 second silent eye contact
>hey says "thankyou bud" i reply "th-thankyou"
>power walk the fuck outa there to the yarn section to recover what spaghetti is left.
>>
File: 1311401938.jpg (159KB, 629x754px) Image search: [Google]
1311401938.jpg
159KB, 629x754px
>>26115072
iktfatwb
>>
File: snail_friend.png (786KB, 1479x1471px) Image search: [Google]
snail_friend.png
786KB, 1479x1471px
>browse 4chan all day
I almost wish I had a job
>>
File: 1424148861744.png (122KB, 304x294px) Image search: [Google]
1424148861744.png
122KB, 304x294px
>>26118503
keked, oh man I feel for you

>walking on some forest trail
>guy walking in my direction
>cant look him in the eyes
>try to look him in the eyes
>look away
>look back
>in rapid succession we both sperg out
>hey,howareyou,goodyou,howareyou,goodyou
>he clears his throat
>both powerwalk the fuck away
>>
I keep a record of all the anime I watch in an excel document.

Sometimes I feel like I watch anime just to update it
>>
File: running.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
running.gif
512KB, 480x270px
When I was eight years old, I was walking to the corner store and noticed that there were no cars coming from any direction at the intersection I had to cross. I decided that I needed to know how many times I could cross the street before any cars came along. I proceeded to run back and forth across the street, counting the number of crossings, as cars began getting closer and closer. I wanted to stop, but couldn't because I needed to know *precisely* how many times I could cross. If I stopped voluntarily, I'd never know.

I ran right in front of a car which was not expecting me to do that and went underneath the car. Fortunately I went between the wheels, so I wasn't hurt. And the driver turned out to be an uncle who was coming to visit us from out of town, who was convinced he had just killed his nephew. Later, when my parents demanded to know why I was running back and forth across the street, I couldn't give any explanation.
>>
>>26114293
That happens to me with numbers. 16 was my shit for almost a year. Get that ocd checked out senpai
>>
>>26119399
There was a much simpler approach to this situation by just pulling an cronometer and counting how much time it takes to cross the street and then the time it took for a car to pass and then divide.
But I guess you're just fucking dumb why'd you want to know that
>>
>>26119561
>Get that ocd checked out
Nah, it doesn't become a "disorder" in the DSM sense until it begins interfering in your life. I have a handful of rituals I've done over the years, but nothing like needing to wash my hands 50 times or anything elaborate. In my teens, I couldn't take a shower until I had spit in the bathtub. When I eat at a restaurant I have to straighten everyone's silverware; it has to be at precise right angles to the tabletop. It got a bit irritating for a couple of years when I was constantly checking my zipper to make sure my pants fly wasn't down, but it went away eventually. It's not really a burden, and it makes life more interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x427px
I would make my voice sound higher pitched so I sounded like nyanners for years because I liked the attention I got now I'm older and more self aware I'm coming to terms with how cringy that was I still hate myself for it
>>
>>26119657
Why *wouldn't* you want to know that?
>>
>>26113985
I wear new balance shoes and often make little musical rhythms out loud to myself.
>>
File: 1453136142990.jpg (89KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453136142990.jpg
89KB, 490x750px
>>26119736
>Wanting to sound like an ugly whore
>>
>>26119767
New Balance are quality, sweat-free, union-made shoes. Fuck anyone who says they're "autism shoes."
>>
>>26119797
this
new balance and fedoras get the worst wrap around here
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 500x658px
>>26119778
I just wanted to be someone else for a change so I only did it with my online friends long story short I hate myself
>>
>>26119731
fair enough. seeing a psych is what really fucked me up because they gave me an ssri which got rid of the ocd but sparked a few other things and now I'm much worse off
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.