[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degenerates like these go outside, have friends, get laid, etc.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: t6v22tK.jpg (981KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
t6v22tK.jpg
981KB, 2592x1944px
Degenerates like these go outside, have friends, get laid, etc. You have no real excuse. Just because you aren't a "normie" doesn't mean that you're doomed socially and sexually.
>>
File: 1448204301330.jpg (74KB, 691x780px) Image search: [Google]
1448204301330.jpg
74KB, 691x780px
>>26110924
Self-respect above all.
>>
>>26110924
They're extroverted autists, robots are introverted autists. That explains the difference.
>>
>>26110960
I consider myself an introvert, I have one or two real friends that I see on a regular basis, spend most of my time comfy at home, etc. Still no excuse
>>
I haven't fit in with any group of people since 8th grade. There's was always something that I was missing which made me highly irrelevant.
>>
Tbh they look like some people who would really would be nice to you
But you dont need to put yourself through that.
I rather be alone or try to find other friends than people who post a picture with an angry bird hat on.
I mean come on I like straight shota but shit you dont see me walking around reading it while in walmart
>>
>>26110924
they are normies as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>26110982
Alright, well robots were born into different genetics and circumstances, which determined their future to be what it is.
>>
>>26110924
Those guys are definitely not getting laid
>>
>>26111008
I'm a hard determinist, so I agree with that in a sense. Certainly some robots are doomed to a life of lonliness and misery for whatever reason. The point of this post is to illustrate that your "eccentric" taste and disdain for these "normies" is not that reason. I am a degenerate nihilist with serious mental health issues but I have a qt3.14 gf and a job and at least some semblance of a social life.
>>
>>26111083
They probably will once they go through puberty.
>>
>>26110924

They'd all hate me. Not that I'm hurting too much to be excluded from their cool presence. I've just dealt with "nerd herds" before.
>>
>>26111169
They probably would, I hate you too.
>>
>>26111086
>I'm a hard determinist
This is a much better outcome than I expected. I was afraid I'd have to argue with someone about free will and souls.

Really, what I'm getting at is through some combination of factors, most true robots are too broken or weird to live the normie lifestyle. For example, I'm autistic as hell and have anxiety. I have to go to the dentist next week and I've been freaking out because I'm going to have to set up my next appointment on my own and I've never done that before so I don't know the exact procedure. I will probably freak out every day until the appointment, and I expect to spill my spaghetti hardcore when I'm there. How on earth would I ever convince a woman to let me fuck them? That's like going straight to hardmore when you can't beat the tutorial level.
>>
>>26111205

Damn, that's harsh. Does anyone like me?
>>
>>26111280
You're okay. I know what you're talking about with nerd herds. A bunch of betas form their own social group so they can experience being a big fish in a small pond. It's disgusting.
>>
>>26111218
Man, you need some xanax or something. That sounds terrible. Learning to do adult shit is hard. My girlfriend was freaking out earlier because she has to go to the DMV. My strategy is --and I realize it's not easy to do this-- to just go with the flow, act like I know what the fuck is going on, and improvise. It usually works for me. Sometimes I get into really weird positions but it tends to work out in the end. I mean what's the worst that could happen to you at the dentist? Cute receptionist laughs at you? So what. Say some sperg shit to the dentist? Whatever. At least you made an impression. At least you were more than just a random normie set of teeth with money.
>>
>>26111280
I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean it. I like you. Want to go get some coffee or something?
>>
>>26111355
I realize that nothing bad can happen going to the dentist, that doesn't stop my fight or flight instinct from kicking in though. I have no conscious reason to be anxious, but it happens anyways as a physical process.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 352x500px
With friends like those,
>>
Only normalfags want to go outside and fuck 3D, get off my board.
>>
>get laid
yeah no senpai
>>
>>26111398
>THREE CHADS IN SUITS
>BRITISH THINGS IN THE BACKGROUND, VERY PRESTIGIOUS
>DARK EYE SOCKETS, VERY SERIOUS
>LOOK THROUGH YOUR EYEBROWS, YOU'RE MAD AT SOMETHING (don't do this in real life though youll look autistic, how does that work???)
>KNIFE, FEAR, ANGRY FACE
>COMPLEX. CONTROVERSIAL.
fucking lmao
normies are so fucking dumb
>>
>>26111388
I know this is a meme but therapy can really help with shit like this. You can overcome it. Just mentally say "don't give a fuck" to yourself over and over again until it becomes true. I know that sounds stupid as fuck.
>>
>>26110924
I'd rather be friendless than associate with those types.

Don't any of you have dignity and self-respect?
>>
Being into "nerd culture" has had nothing to do with being an actual loser nerd since at least the 90s.
>>
>>26111455
No, you don't get it, I really don't give a fuck and the receptionist will probably be some dumb stacy that I'll be laughing at in my head. My body will still be freaking out though.
>>
>>26111475
You don't even know them, man. Maybe they're really fucking cool.
>>
>>26111490
Do something CRAZY like make inane small talk with her. Just for shits and giggles. If your comfort zone is next to microscopic then you're going to continue having these kinds of problems.

If it is really a fight-or-flight type of response then it should chill out through acclimation.
>>
I've seen people like them, they tend to be huge assholes. Likely because I'm lower socially then they are. I have no friends at all.
>>
>>26110982
> has friends

REEEEEE
Yeah sure you failed normie
>>
>>26111709
What is a failed normie? What makes it a bad thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 649x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 649x145px
>>26111452

I'm not taking your fucking bait.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.